Wish Granted Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Lillitu!"

Oh yes. Her wish would certainly be granted.

Lillitu was imagining the future as her tongue scraped up and down the other woman's quivering little hole over and over, earning uncertain yet undoubtedly pleased little moans from the seated woman. She tasted like spicy confections and rose water. Lillitu was relieved to know she wasn't unpleasant to the senses.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" Poor Bethaline. She had apparently not known this was something one could do. Well, what a surprise this must have been!

Lillitu let the tip of her tongue swirl about her needy little clitoris and then went back to lapping at her. Bethaline's perspiration was rushing into her nose and filling her lungs.

Then she carefully slid two fingers into her, noting the tight, spasming muscles that clung to her digits.

"Aaaaahh!" Bethaline's breaths seemed to overlap.

Lillitu lightly pressed her tongue against the clit. Then she curled her fingers and pressed upward, searching for a classic little spot. Those inner muscles seemed to panic. They pulsed and throbbed as if wounded, making squishing little noises. Bethaline's legs and thighs trembled. Her skirts were swishing in an undignified rhythm. Lillitu tried not to snort out her amusement.

Instead, she put her lips against the clitoris and suckled.

"Yes! Yes! YES!!" The oh so haughty, oh so persnickety Bethaline was mirthfully announcing her pleasure to the woman she had spent five years not speaking to, to the woman's whose dear friend she had refused and renounced, to the woman she liked to pretend she hated. "Oh ... please, oh please! PLEASE!!"

And Bethaline's muscles seemed to quiver and spurt a little bit of liquid out. Her body rocked. Then it froze. Then it went limp.

Lillitu decided to pull herself away from the moist pussy and slide up Bethaline's form. She kissed Bethaline's nose and said, "Maybe you should run on home, before you misplace your brain."

"Huh?"

Lillitu winked and rose to her feet, idly licking at her fingers. "I'm sending you home, silly girl. Go on, then."

She wasn't surprised when Bethaline smoothed her clothing into its proper order and left the room.

***

12