Wish Granted: The Mermaid

Story Info
Closeted lesbian meets otherworldly mermaid.
1.3k words
4.33
6.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note***

This story is a companion piece to my earlier story "Wish Granted" and any stories in the "Wish Granted" series.

You don't have to read those to understand this story. They are all meant to make sense individually, as well as together.

The main character is initially reluctant to deal with the genie, but willingly and happily participates in the sexual activities with a different character.

This story mentions an abusive relationship.

Relevant content warnings apply.

***********************************

The slim thirty-three-year-old Su-jin had a ruffled red-orange dress on olive skin, hair a coconut shade, and sandals.

It'd been just under a month since her divorce was finalized.

She'd agreed to the false notion that she cheated on him, and she didn't try to fight for assets of any kind. Anything and everything for him to willingly divorce her, to not contest things and make it all harder and longer. It'd already been too damn long being with such a nasty man... or a man at all, but that was more complicated.

And after months of little eating and staring at the ceiling from that bed she was always in, her friends effectively forced her to go somewhere — anywhere — that week, and she'd chosen a festival in Goseong-gun.

But Su-jin had only just turned around from getting lavender ice cream for both herself and friends only to see absolutely no one at all.

"Yumi? Hyeon?"

No response.

She looked all about the place. Everyone had disappeared.

"Yumi..." she breathed deeply and deliberately, her gut aflame. "Hyeon?"

"They didn't leave you."

Su-jin whipped around to the unknown voice.

A pearl-skinned woman with dark hair lounged in a nearby chair. She wore a sheer robe of fiery red at its fluffy ends and held a fan the same shade.

"What—"

"Your friends didn't leave you. Time hasn't passed for them—"

"That— what?!" Who—"

"You actually get more answers when you don't interrupt."

"But you keep interrupting me! This doesn't make any sense. How did you get all... this?" she gestured about the place. "How did you, and who are you, where is—?!"

"I'm a genie! I'm here to grant your wish. Time is meaningless. Realms are complex. You're in a realm fusion. The details really aren't that important."

"What are you talking about?! None of this makes any sense!"

"It does. You want to fuck a mermaid."

...she hadn't told anyone that. She barely admitted it to herself.

"What?! No, I—"

"I know a mermaid who'd love it."

"...and why should I believe that you're a genie?"

The stranger yanked her own head off and kicked it like a jegi, laughing in her decapitated state before it reappeared in place.

She stared wide-eyed at the pearlish woman before her.

The ice cream was suspended in the air.

"I'll keep them safe," the genie smiled. "And I'll be around, if you need me. Or if you don't need me, that too."

She made a scorching pathway to somewhere off in the distance. Su-jin looked at it for what had to be less than a second before turning back to the genie, but neither she nor the ice cream were there.

Su-jin hesitated, but eyed the path again. There was a glow.

She crept toward it.

With every step, it changed a little, looking less like the place she knew, or any she'd ever known, for that matter.

Colorful birds she'd never seen before fluttered about, singing melodic chirps and perching on shining trees that became impossible shades, tones warm and cool and that which she didn't know. The sky grew from its light blue form into a blend of gold and lilac, and a calm ocean kissed the shore.

Things stirred more and more into impossible shapes, impossible colors, together seamlessly, yet remaining distinct.

Then she saw her.

Resting on polished stone was a being with skin of moving clouds, and endlessly long hair that made the surrounding sea. Her tail resembled stained glass and her eyes were filled with countless ocean waves.

Su-jin hardly realized that she kept going until she was right before this mermaid, and their gaze met.

There was a silence between them.

The mermaid's tail wrapped around Su-jin's slim form and Su-jin's arms around the clouded waist. They exchanged gentle kisses and eyelashes fluttered against skin.

She slid the dress off, tossing it somewhere in the unknown distance, all while receiving the mermaid's soft mouth on her face and neck.

The mermaid kissed down further still, looking up at Su-jin with that mesmerizing gaze. The ocean waves of her eyes were in constant, lulling motions in a blend of many shades. And then... the mermaid? And herself?

The mermaid's eyes showed the very moment they were in, every movement precisely as it was happening.

Su-jin leaned into the mermaid's sweet kisses, her small breasts heaving and nipples hard. Su-jin's sex grew wetter and body heavier; she only barely held herself up by the creature's shoulders until she relaxed further into the aquatic form.

She'd allowed herself to drift, floating on her back, and water gliding down her body from the mermaid above, all soft and warm. And though the waters she'd known did little good for the wetness of her sex, she stayed slick with lust in this unknown realm.

The mermaid's mouth traveled down Su-jin's abdomen and gently tongued the navel. The human giggled and the tongue pressed further into her, further than anything ever had, until it slid out of her lower back.

Su-jin moaned as the new hole was slowly penetrated again by that long tongue. Her belly pulsated and her sex twitched and ached.

This sky-skinned being kissed toward dark, intimate curls, and the very sea gently pulled back the hood of the human clit.

"Yes..." Su-jin whimpered. "Yes... yes."

It was all she could think to say. All that felt right.

Warm waves flowed over that sensitive place, the pressure upon it a perfection she'd never before felt.

She moaned louder. Harder. Rougher.

Gripping the watery hair, — and no longer questioning how that was even possible — she guided the mermaid upwards, kissing her face and neck. The waves continued pleasing Su-jin and soon slid into her sex as the mermaid pushed her tongue into Su-jin's flesh, penetrating to the other side again and again, creating countless new orifices in the strangest pleasure.

The tail wrapped tighter, those squeezing scales a pleasant massage to her skin as water flowed through her.

She shook and convulsed, vaguely aware that the mermaid seemed to be doing the same as Su-jin pressed her palms against the lustful creature's back. Even jerking in and out of water, she breathed lavender air.

Rain began to pour upon them and thunder roared. Lightning struck the waves and shocked them both in pure ecstasy.

Raindrops upon her lips tasted of fresh strawberries and filled her eyes with concepts beyond sights and passion beyond words until she was blinded in bliss.

Su-jin squealed, moaned, and squirmed, but noticed naught. The two were spun in some euphoric whirlpool, both convulsing violently to the rhythm of the thunder. Su-jin's entire body surged with orgasms and vibrations belonging only to gods. Then all jetted to black.

Her eyes fluttered open to the festival where she'd been, just as void of life as it was. The genie was vaguely in view and seemed to be speaking. Su-jin processed little for a moment, but her mind soon cleared and she eyed the genie before her.

Su-jin felt for holes and found none, fully-clothed and having been returned to normal. She smiled.

"Genie..." she softly spoke. "Thank you."

Then the genie was gone and Su-jin was standing with the lavender ice creams in a festival of people where she turned to her friends to share the dessert.

And it was delicious.