Wish Granted: Witch of Snakes

Story Info
A genie grants the wish of a witch.
1k words
3.95
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note***

This story is a companion piece to my earlier story "Wish Granted" and any stories in the "Wish Granted" series.

You don't have to read those to understand this story. They are all meant to make sense individually, as well as together.

**************************************

A small woman of light golden skin, deep crescent eyes, and dark chocolate hair, stirred drops of red into the cauldron of her Hong Kong home. She wore a short black dress with a witch's hat, and a pair of fluffy socks.

"Now, what's next here..." she spoke aloud to herself, perhaps also to her black lab puppy, who was nuzzled against her feet.

The woman slid her fingers across the braille of her floating spellbook.

"Ooh, swan feathers? Haven't used those in a while."

"Or 'black magic' in a while..." an unknown man's voice sounded in the room.

Every nearby utensil rose, directed at the man.

The witch turned toward the sound. Spots of shadow marked the otherwise well-lit haze the witch had moments before.

He laughed. "It's all right, Lily."

"Genie?" the utensils flew back to their places. "Goddamn. I could've killed you."

"Definitely not."

"Where have you been?!"

"Just now? Helping a precious Algerian fuck the tentacle God in the South of France."

"Wha--whatthefuck... I don't even know what to do with that... but what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to grant your wish, of course!" the genie laughed. "You know, those giant snake beasts."

He made a little hissing sound and giggled more.

"But I can't leave Pascal alone that long." The puppy chewed upon the fluffy socks.

"It won't be long at all... And besides, you know he's tired."

Well, he was tired...

"Hmm..." Lily thought a moment, and directed her puppy to his crate in the bedroom. "Okay, Pascal. Mama will be gone an hour at most, and if you need anything, just let me know."

She sealed the crate with magic, and returned to the kitchen, covering her cauldron and placing it on low.

"Okay," Lily turned to the vague shadow of a genie, "an hour at most. At. Most."

"Rather demanding with this, but I wouldn't disappoint a puppy."

With that, they appeared upon some type of rainforest floor.

Plants nestled against the witch's socks, the scent of fresh rain kissing her nose, animals scattering through the trees.

Then, she heard it. She felt it.

The slithering of something. Many somethings. All whipping toward her.

She gasped at the snake tongues upon her cheeks, her neck, her forehead, all taking in her warm, sugar-and-spice air.

"I'll be near," the genie called to her, "if you need me, if you don't."

"Mhm.." the witch slid off her socks, and removed her hat to slip off her dress, placing everything upon the ground and charming it to find it later.

Fangs got to her panties before she did, guiding the soft fabric down her legs.

"Hell. Yes."

Her hands trailed up to a snake head, which she kissed just before another snake darted beneath her body and tossed her upon itself.

The slick wetness between her thighs rested on the creature's tight, scaly form.

She carefully rose, delicate feet roaming up the scaly body.

Giant shadow figures slithered closer to her, light dancing in and out of the rainforest with their moves.

Scales wrapped around her waist. She threw her legs wide open, wet as the Amazon River, and held them out in the crisp air with a godlike strength, unwavering in her uplifted position.

A single snake circled her thick, toned ass, already wetted by the kisses flowing from her sex.

The snake head pushed into her, filling her ass with its nearly endless length.

Logically, it shouldn't fit. But it did.

She moaned softly, and another snake head drifted to her sex, starting slow only at the entrance before whipping its way through her.

She gasped. The snakes ran throughout her body, barreling through her organs.

She moaned harder.

The snakes in her body jetted through her further, pushing out her chest and stomach, kissing every inch of her being, satisfying aches she never knew she had.

The pleasure rose in her. Every single part of her.

Smaller snakes wrapped around her rib cage with an ecstasy she hadn't even known in dreams.

Her feet, her legs, her thighs and sex and ass and organs, her arms, her chest, everything. Everything orgasmed violently into the haze of the rainforest's dancing light.

Snakes gripped tight on her small body. She fell into pieces, her legs several feet apart. Her head rolling down a dewy slope, rushing with a euphoria known only by the Gods.

Only by the Gods and Lily.

The separate pieces of her body burst into bombs of unimaginable pleasure. Her garbled screaming moans pummeled the forest floor into craters of sugary ash and apple cider smoke.

She was washed into a realm of divine pleasure. Completely. Entirely. Gone.

The witch awoke on her polished kitchen floor. Her eyes fluttered open to the vague figure of the genie.

No longer was she a mangled mess, but a full, intact person.

Her head was on her neck. Her ass was beneath her back. Her organs were all in the right place, something she'd never thought about before, but was much more noticeable when there was anything to oppose it.

"Genie...?"

"Yes, Lily?"

"I fucking... love you so much. So damn much."

The genie chuckled softly.

"And I'm back together again!"

"As is the forest."

"Hey..." the witch sat up, "where are my clothes?"

"They're in the wash. You basically magicked them in there upon return."

"Really? That's wild."

"It is, yes."

Lily rose to her feet.

"How long have I been gone, by the way?"

"Two minutes, according to the clock."

"Two mi-- really? That felt way longer than two minutes."

"The realms don't try to make sense of mortal time."

The puppy was still sleeping, and Lily cleaned herself up and slipped into a silk robe.

She returned to her cauldron, stirring it around, inhaling its sweet scent before pouring it into pans.

The genie started. "You really used 'black magic' just to make pumpkin bread?"

"It's the best pumpkin bread."

"You killed a man for it."

"Allegedly."

"Sure."

The genie laughed, vanishing, and Lily put the pans in the oven, humming and giggling.

She was more relaxed than ever before, and very ready for pumpkin bread.