Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 03

Story Info
The free-use device lets him enjoy his little sister!
7.8k words
4.67
70.6k
111

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Free Use Little Sister's Cherry

Tony Carter - Day 1

I loved the device I found on the internet. the Free-Use device that P made. It had turned every woman I met into free-use sluts, including my mother. She had let me fuck her in the ass at the counter. She was wearing nothing more than an apron as she set dinner on the table.

My little sister, Debbie, wore her hair in pigtails for me while I had fucked my bitch of a big sister in the mouth, dumping my cum straight down her belly. Dad had just watched the game while I had done all this, not caring. It was amazing.

As I sat at the dinner table, my dick out and dirty from Mom's asshole, I knew I would love this. I smiled at my big sister sitting down at the table, her blonde hair spilling around her shoulders. She was a year old than me, twenty.

"What are you doing, bitch?" I asked. "That's how I want to use you. To call you bitch."

"Fine, T-dawg," she said to annoy me. "I'm bitch."

"Good, crawl beneath the table and suck my dick clean of Mom's ass. You can eat once you're done."

She just smiled and disappeared beneath the table as Mom sat to Dad's right. "Let's say grace," Mom said as she took my hand while Dad took Debbie's hand. I took my little sister's, completing the circle. "Would you like to say it, Tony?"

"Sure, Mom."

* * *

Barbie Carter

I settled in the dark beneath the table and found my brother's hard cock. The sour musk of Mom's asshole filling my nose. I licked my dweeb of a little brother's dick. He was such a roach. A nerdy creep who hid in his room all the time.

But I was glad that he chose to use me. I was even glad he called me bitch. However Tony wanted to use me was A-OK. I couldn't call him roach or creep or other names, so I went with T-dawg. That was still annoying him, and he hadn't told me not to.

"Lord," my brother prayed as my tongue dragged up his sour cock, the earthy flavor melting over my taste buds. "Thank you for the free-use device that's turned Mom and Barbie and Mrs. Schmidt and that woman at the park into my free-use sluts. I'm so glad to be able to enjoy any woman I want however I want it."

I purred in delight as I licked up his dick again, savoring that dirty flavor. I was so lucky to get to clean his dick again. The little creep just had the best cock. It was so hot to pleasure my brother. My pussy burned as I reached his crown again.

"I'm going to use this gift to the fullest and just enjoy every woman I can," my brother continued. "Especially Mom and Debbie and Jenny Bishop and her mother. Definitely Brenda at school and Mrs. Baum too."

I slid my lips over my brother's cock, sliding down and down him. I moaned around his cock, sucking so hard. The sour musk of Mom's asshole soaked my taste buds. I felt so dirty nursing on the creep's dick.

"I'm going to make Barbie into my free-use bitch, Lord. So thank you for all of this and the great meal Mom cooked while looking so sexy in her apron. Amen."

"Amen," the rest of the family said as I suckled hard on my brother's cock. My pussy clenched as I bobbed my head.

"That was lovely, Tony," Mom said. "I'm thankful you find me so sexy in just this apron."

"Well, you are," Dad said. "Looking hot in that apron with that plump ass out and your big boobs threatening to speak out on the sides.."

"Language, Jake," Mom gasped. "Don't say things like that in front of the children."

Mom was such a prude. She liked to pretend that storks delivered my brother, sister, and me. That she never once had sex. I wanted to be nothing like her. I loved sex. I was fucked all the time, even by a married man at church. I was such a harlot. I proved it by sucking so hard on my creepy brother's dick.

I would make him cum harder than any other slut he used, including Mom.

I suckled with all my might on my brother's cock. He groaned as the clatter of eating started. I nursed off that sour musk, my tongue sliding around his cock and buffing him clean. The creep slammed his fist on the table.

"Damn, Bitch," he groaned.

"Bitch!" giggled Debbie.

"Don't use that language, young lady," Mom said. "She's your sister, not a female dog!"

"Mom, I want everyone in the family to call her bitch," said the creep. "That's her new name. I want to use her that way."

"Oh, okay," said Mom. "Suck his dick good, Bitch."

"Yep," Dad said. "Damn, Abigail, the chicken and mushroom casserole is great tonight."

"Thanks, honey."

I suckled and slurped on the creep's dick. The flavor of Mom's asshole faded. I suckled hard on his cock. I wanted to have all his cum spurting into my mouth. The salty flavor of his precum grew and grew. I danced my tongue around his dick.

He growled in delight. I made him feel good. Me. I would give him the best BJ. No girl sucked cock like me. It was written on a stall in the boy's bathroom at my college. I had snuck in there and seen it. "Barbie sucks the best cock!" with "Fuck, yeah, she does!" written underneath it.

I had a reputation. I wouldn't be outdone by some skank at the park or my prudish mother. What did Mom know about sucking dick? Had she ever given Dad head? I doubt it. I had sucked off the entire football team. Just swallowed load after load.

I put all that expertise to the test.

"Damn, Bitch," he growled. "You are making dinner amazing. Finally, something for your mouth to do besides talk."

I shuddered, my pussy on fire. It was so hot to be used by the disgusting creep. My tongue danced around the crown of his cock. His dick twitched in my mouth. He had to be closer to cumming. Just closer to blowing that load into my mouth. I so wanted to gulp it all down.

Drool spilled down my chin as I suckled on him. I bobbed my head, moaning around his cock. I gave him a hummer. Did Mom know how to do that? Fuck, no. I did. I would make the creep cum so hard. He growled with passion.

"Shit, shit, shit, Bitch!" he growled. "Such a great cocksucker."

Hell, yeah, I was.

"Goddamn, yes!"

His cock erupted. Salty and delicious cum spurted into my mouth. I groaned as the creep unloaded into my mouth. He spurted again and again, just bathing my mouth in all his cum. I loved swallowing his load. It was so good having all that spunk pouring down my throat. I groaned, my pussy clenching as he dumped more and more of his jizz down my throat.

What a treat.

Just a pure delight to enjoy.

He grunted with each blast. He spurted over and over into my mouth. I swallowed it all down, loving the taste of his cum spurting into my mouth. His dick twitched and throbbed. He pumped load after load of jizz into my mouth.

Just all that salty treat that I craved. Proof that he had used me. His spunk warmed my belly. And there was so much of it. No guy I had ever blown had jizzed this much. No wonder the little fucker had the right to use any woman.

He was a stud. A creepy stud with a big dick I wanted fucking me. I wanted him to use my pussy.

"Damn," he groaned as he erupted one last time. "You do suck a dick like a pro, Bitch."

"Good job, honey," Mom said. "I'm glad you sucked your brother off and made him feel so good!"

"Yep," said Dad. "Oh, this was a good dinner. Love when you make a casserole."

I slid my mouth off his cock. "Mmm, do you want to use me in any other way, T-dawg?"

"Yeah, after you're done eating, you'll do all the dishes," he said. "Naked, of course."

"Of course, T-dawg," I said. "I'll make those dishes sparkle."

* * *

Tony Carter

I really couldn't believe how well this device worked. My bitch of a sister devoured her chicken and mushroom soup casserole as fast as she could. Now, she was stripping naked. Her round boobs came into view. I wasn't at all surprised to see that she had a shaved pussy.

She started gathering up the dishes and hurried them to the kitchen, her naked ass swaying.

The Bitch really was going to wash the dishes as best she could. I could tell that she was determined to do such an amazing job. Just because I wanted to use her to wash the dishes. It also freed up Mom.

"This is nice," Mom said in her apron and nothing else. She sipped at her iced tea. "Thank you for doing the dishes, Bitch."

"Just doing it for T-dawg!" she called back.

"Bitches don't call their owners that," I shouted back. "I want you to call me master from now on, Bitch. That's the new way I want to use you. I own you, Bitch. So, what do you say?"

"You own me, Master," she said and sounded happy about it.

I smiled as she washed the dishes. Dad got up to go watch TV. Mom looked around a tad bemused. After dinner, she always cleaned up the kitchen. Debbie glanced at me, my little sister wearing her hair in pigtails. My cock throbbed.

I wanted to take her virginity.

"Mom," I said.

"Yes, honey?" She looked at me so eagerly. She wanted me to use you. "Do you need to do something to me?"

"I want to use Debbie," I said. "I want you to teach her how to suck my dick and help me deflower her. We want her first time being used to be amazing, don't we, Mom?"

"Please, please, please say you'll help, Mommy," Debbie said, bouncing up and down on her seat.

"Of course I will," Mom said and rose. She took off her apron and hung it up, Her big boobs swayed. She went to retriever her clothes.

"Mom, we're just going to get naked up in Debbie's room," I said, my dick still out and so hard. "Just leave them and let's go."

"Sure, dear," Mom said, smiling from ear to ear. She was as eager as my little sister. I was so glad for this device. I knew I would have a wild time.

* * *

Debbie Carter

I was so excited as I grabbed my big brother's arm. I clung to him as we headed upstairs. I was so glad to be used by him. I knew I would have such a fun time with him. Mom would teach me how to do such naughty things. I couldn't wait for that. I was so ready for it.

Mom followed us up while Bitch was doing the dishes. She was so lucky to be owned by him. What a fun way to be used by my big brother. That was how he wanted me to call him. Big brother. I was so ready to do that.

We reached my room and he opened the door. I was so nervous and so excited. He looked around at my room. I had all my stuffed animals on my bed around the foot. I had to pick many of them up in the morning. I tossed and turned. The shelves were pink and covered in all my favorite manga. I had all the CLAMP titles. I loved their stories.

"Okay, Mom, strip Debbie naked," my big brother commanded. He was so handsome as he ripped off his t-shirt.

"Sure thing," Mom said and moved to me. I thrust my arms in the air, my fingers wiggling. Mom pulled off my t-shirt and exposed the white bra I wore. I had small boobies, so I didn't really need a bra, but I liked wearing them and feeling so cute.

Mom reached behind me and undid my bra. She pulled it off. Tony groaned at the sight of my little titties. He grinned from ear to ear, stroking his hard cock. I grinned at him, so glad that he was happy by the sight of my naked boobies.

Mom dropped to her knees and tugged down my skirt. My brother flicked his gaze down to the cute, white panties I wore with the little, pink bow on the front. I loved how adorable my panties were, and he nodded his approval.

"Yeah, those are the perfect panties for a little sister," he said, stroking his big dick. He would deflower me with that cock. That was how he wanted to use me.

"Thanks, big brother," I said, my cheeks blushing. My heart pounded.

"They're adorable," Mom said as I stepped out of my panties. "Let's get these socks off next."

Mom peeled off my little, pink ankle socks with their band of lacy frill. They were just so cute, too. I was trembling, down to only my panties. I wanted to be fully naked so my brother could use me. That was the plan.

He licked his lips hungrily as he stared at my crotch. Mom hooked the waistband of my panties and drew those down next. The elastic rolled over my hips and exposed my sparse, strawberry-blonde down of pubic hair. My brother's grin swelled as more and more was revealed until the panties were sliding down my legs. He stared at my pussy peeking through my curls.

"Very, very lovely," he said, nodding his head in approval. "Oh, yes, you're just a cutie, Debbie."

"Thanks, big brother!" I squealed.

"Well, it's time for your blowjob lesson," Mom said, turning on her knees, her big boobs swaying as she moved. "Come on, kneel with me before your brother. You have to do this right. I'm not the best at sucking dick. I don't do it much at all."

"You were great earlier," my big brother said.

Mom blushed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." She blushed. "I shouldn't say this, but your father begs for them and sometimes I relent. It's so demeaning for a woman to do this, but when it's your brother, Debbie, well..."

"It's okay!" I said brightly. "Big brother can use me however he wants! Nothing demeaning about it!"

"That's right," Mom said as I dropped to my knees beside her and before my big brother. His cock thrust out so big at me. It was thick and long. He twitched.

I had no idea what to do now. I mean, I knew that girls sucked on boys' dicks like lollipops, but did I just open wide and start sucking. I turned to Mom for advice. She grabbed his cock in her hand and flashed me a smile.

"Okay," she said, "sucking a dick is not rocket science. Mostly, you just suckle. Bob your head. Use your tongue. Now to start out, your father always liked when I licked up his cock. He'd always ask for it. I bet your big brother would like it, too. Let's try that together."

"Sure, Mommy," I cooed as we both leaned our heads forward.

My heart pounded so much. My virgin pussy clenched and relaxed. This was so heady. I licked at the side of his cock. My tongue dragged up my big brother. He tasted so salty. I shuddered at doing this. It was so naughty.

I reached his crown and brushed Mom's tongue with mine. Our lips touched, too. It was almost a kiss. We both jumped back and burst into giggles. It was innocent, of course. I would never want to kiss my mother. She was a woman and my mother. That was just so wrong in so many ways.

"You don't have to flinch if your lips brush," said my big brother. Tony smiled down at us, his glasses perched on his nose. "In fact, I like it if your lips touch as you lick me. Maybe this time, you'll kiss."

"Sure," I said as Mom said, "Okay, honey."

We both leaned in to lick again. I dragged my tongue up his cock, savoring that salty flavor. It was so exciting to be used by him. We brushed his crown then each other. We kissed each other. I felt nothing doing that. It was Mom. And I wasn't gay. I liked boys.

He groaned, though, so we kept kissing. He wanted to use us like this. I was glad to do this, even if it was so boring. We worked our lips together a few more times before we broke apart. He grinned so broadly, though, so I would have to kiss Mom again.

"Okay," Mom said, "now you're going to want to slide your lips over your brother's cock. He's big, so make sure you don't scrape him with your teeth. I know your father doesn't like that. I doubt Tony would like it any longer."

"Probably not," my big brother said.

"So, just do this," Mom said and leaned forward. She kissed the crown of his cock. Her lush, pink lips slid over his thick crown. He groaned as she did that. Her cheeks hollowed as she suckled.

He grinned in delight.

I watched in awe as Mom blew my big brother. She worked her mouth up and down his cock, sliding her lips down his shaft before sucking back up him. He groaned as she did that. It looked like so much fun. After a moment, she popped her mouth off with a wet plop. Drool spilled down her chin.

"Now, you just... do that," she panted, her big boobs jiggling. "Just slide your lips over his crown."

"Okay!" I flashed my big brother a grin. He nodded to me. I loved how supportive he was. He understood this was my first time being used.

I kissed the crown of his cock and slid my mouth over him. I loved the spongy texture. I held my teeth back, opening wide to keep from hurting him. The salty flavor of his precum spilled through my mouth as I sealed my lips on him.

I suckled.

My big brother groaned.

This was so neat. I suckled on him again like he were a lollipop or a popsicle. I nursed on him, wanting him to spurt into my mouth. That meant I had used him perfectly. This was so neat. He groaned as I blew him.

"Don't forget to bob your head," Mom added. "Work your lips up and down him while sucking. He'll love that!"

I did it. It was strange to do. My little boobs quivered as I worked my mouth down his cock and slid back up him. My lips formed a tight seal, the suction hollowing my cheeks. He groaned, more of his salty precum spilling over my tongue. I flicked about him, wanting to make him just erupt.

"Damn," he groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good. Mom, why don't you hug her from behind, play with her nipples, and whisper encouragements in her ears?"

"Sure, honey," Mom said.

I kept sucking on my big brother's cock and bobbing my head. Mom slipped her legs around me as she moved behind me. She hugged me, her big boobs rubbing into my back. Her hands slipped over me and pinched my nipples.

I groaned as she twisted them. That felt so good. Just so amazing to have her doing that. My nubs burst with sparks that shot down to my cunt. I quivered here, my heart pounding a wild beat. I was growing so wet blowing my big brother. Mom's twisting made this so erotic.

"Mmm, you're doing great," Mom purred into my ear. "Are you using your tongue?"

I shook my head and whimpered. My tongue?

"Lick his crown. Swirl your tongue around him and tease him. Trust me, he's going to love that."

I wanted my big brother to love it. So I worked my tongue around him. He groaned as I did that. He smiled down at me and grabbed my pigtails. He held them as I suckled on his cock, bobbing my head, and swirling my tongue.

I was making him feel so good. Mom twisted my nipples. I moaned when she did that. I hoped big brother liked my groaning around his cock. Drool spilled down around my chin. I trembled in Mom's arms, staring up at my big brother.

"Yes, yes, you're doing amazing," Mom cooed. "Mmm, my little girl is being used by my son. That's so delicious."

"Yes, it is," groaned Tony. "Oh, damn, Debbie, you're such an amazing little sister. Yes, yes, you're going to get a big mouthful of cum!"

"Lucky you," Mom purred. "Your big brother's cum is so yummy. Mmm, way better than your father's."

That made me so happy. I suckled so hard on him. I stared up at him, loving how he held my pigtails. I was so glad he had me put on such a childish hairstyle. It felt so naughty now as he was using my mouth. I understood why he did it.

He knew what he was doing. He groaned as I suckled on him. I wanted all his cum spurting onto my mouth. My tongue danced around him. Mom twisted my nipples again, pleasure shooting down to my cunt. My pussy burned.

"Fuck, that's so good, Debbie," my big brother groaned. "Yes!"

He erupted.

My eyes widened as his cum spurted into my mouth. There was so much of the salty stuff. It was thick and creamy. I swallowed it down as fast as I could because more and more fired from his cock. I loved it so much.

"That's it, sweetie," Mom cooed, her naked boobs rubbing into my back. "Swallow all of your big brother's load. He's loving it!"

"Yes, I am!" groaned my big brother, such pleasure crossing his face. "Damn, that's so good. That's really amazing!"

I was so happy about that. I gulped down more and more of that spunk. I swallowed it all, reveling in that jizz pouring down my throat. I swallowed each and every drop. He erupted one more time and panted, his cock twitching in my mouth.

I popped my mouth off and moaned, "Did I do a good job? It was my first time giving head. Please, please, say you enjoyed using me, big brother."