Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 05

Story Info
The stud uses the preacher's wife and her daughter.
7.4k words
4.66
41.8k
66

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using the Preacher's Wife & Daughter

Tony Carter - Day 2

It was hot watching my cum drip down Mrs. Bishop's face. The busty preacher's wife panted, naked and delicious. She turned around slowly, her big boobs swinging. I was about to fuck her in the middle of communion.

This was so wild.

The tray with the grape juice came around. I took a sip of it and Jenny Bishop, the preacher's daughter, brought some for her mother to drink. I smiled at that as I sank off the pew and slapped my cock down on her rump.

I was so glad I had found the designs for the Free Use Device. P was a genius for making it. I hoped he used it because I was having the time of my life with it. The preacher was heading up for the collection baskets as I nuzzled my dick through his wife's black bush. I found the folds of her pussy and thrust.

* * *

Alanna Bishop

"Yes!" I gasped as Tony rammed his cock into my free-use pussy.

I trembled as I clamped my twat down on his dick, loving the feel of his cock plunging into my pussy. It was a glorious delight. My entire body shook as I enjoyed having every inch of his dick in me. I wiggled my hips from side to side, enjoying this delight.

It was such a perfect treat to have him all the way in me. I quivered in delight, a big smile on my lips. I glanced back at him, loving the heat in his eyes. He winked at me as I squeezed my cunt down on his dick.

His seed dripped down my face as my husband preached about charity. The church needed donations to keep the lights on, feed my family, and help with our outreach ministries. We had a generous congregation.

I was so glad to have his dick in me. I groaned as he drew back his cock. My husband lowered his head in prayer again, asking for the Lord to bless the church. I tried not to moan too much as Tony used my pussy.

But it was hard when that big dick plunged away at my cunt. He fucked me with force. He buried into my snatch again and again. I gripped his cock with my hot twat. I held him tight as he buried into me over and over again.

"Amen," groaned Tony with the rest of the church when my husband finished the prayer.

"Yes, yes, amen," I groaned as the collection basket was passed around.

I normally put in a check, but my husband would have to handle it as Tony fucked me. He pounded my cunt with force. He plowed into me with all that he had. It was amazing to feel him thrusting away at me. He fucked into me with all that he had.

I loved it. He thrust into my asshole. He buried into me with all that he had. I moaned, so thankful to be used by him. It was okay that I climaxed. He wanted me to climax. I smiled at my husband as he walked back to the pew.

He nodded to me, proud I was being a good example to the church, and our daughter, on how a faithful woman acts when being used by Tony. The Lord blessed him to enjoy any woman he wanted however he craved it.

I trembled as he fucked into me with hard strokes. He fucked me with all that he had. It was rapturous. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful cock slamming into me. I gripped his cock, savoring each thrust.

Each plunge into my pussy.

"Oh, Tony," I whimpered. "Oh, yes, yes, Tony!"

"Fuck, Mrs. Bishop," he groaned. "Sir, your wife has an amazing pussy! I love fucking her cunt! I'm going to dump so much cum in her!"

"Good, good." My husband slapped Tony on the back to his seat.

I shuddered, loving that young stud fucking me so hard. It was just amazing. I gasped out in glory to the Lord for giving Tony this wonderful blessing. My pussy clamped down hard on him. I loved him stirring me up.

It was a treat to have him fucking me like that. I shuddered, savoring the heat of his cock burying into me again and again. I trembled, savoring every glorious moment of him fucking me. I trembled, my face twisting in delight. It was just a blast to have him pounding me like that.

I trembled as he fucked me so hard and fast. He plowed to the hilt in me with all that he had. I groaned, savoring every last second of this thick cock plowing into me. His nuts slapped into my bush. They had to be full of that cum.

More of his jizz dripped down to my lips. I loved it.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," I moaned as he slammed into me. My boobs swung back and forth. I wiggled my hips back and forth, stirring my cunt around his big dick. It was a pure tree to have all this pleasure washing around me. I groaned, enjoying this immensely. "Thank you for using me!"

"You're welcome!" he buried into me. "How could I not want to use the preacher's wife? This is so fucking hot!"

My daughter whimpered. Did she agree? I supposed it would be taboo for me to have an affair, but this was Tony. I did this with my loving husband's support. It was okay for me to enjoy this. For me to rise toward my orgasm.

The Lord had blessed this wonderful boy.

I clamped my pussy down on his dick, rising toward that wonderful climax. I would have a huge one. I shuddered as he fucked into me again and again. He fucked me with such force. He plowed into me with all that he had.

I loved it. I rose and rose toward my orgasm. I couldn't help but cum on his dick. I knew I would have a huge one. A big climax that would burst through me. It would be amazing. I wiggled my hips back and forth, stirring my cunt around his dick.

"Oh, Mrs. Bishop," he groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good. Oh, damn, that's great. I'm going to cum. Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to burst in your pussy!"

"Oh, wonderful," I moaned as he plowed into me. The song leader headed up on stage. He would have a few more songs before the sermon.

As the congregation sang their praise to the Lord, the young stud buried his cock into my pussy. My orgasm burst in me. My cunt writhed around him. I gasped in delight, savoring this delight sweeping through me. It was so delicious.

I whimpered, my head tossing. This was amazing. He had such a glorious dick. The waves of passion swept through me. He groaned, gripping my hips. He buried deep and hard into me. A moment later, his cum spurted into me.

For the first time ever, another man's seed entered my pussy.

"Oh, yes, yes, Tony!" I cried out in ecstasy as he pumped his load into me.

My cunt spasmed around his cock. I milked him as I trembled through this rapture. It was such a perfect delight. Every bit of me shuddered as he groaned, dumping his load into me. He filled my bowels up with his cum.

"Mrs. Bishop!" he groaned as he spurted more and more of his cum into my pussy.

I trembled, reveling in this delight. Stars flashed across my vision. I shuddered at how amazing this felt. It was delicious. All that cum spurted into me. I shuddered, my twat writhing around him. I loved every last second of this.

A big smile spread on my lips. I felt so good. Just so wondrous. I quivered through every inch of this delight. He filled my cunt up with all his spunk. A wave of heat rushed through me. My toes curled as I enjoyed this passion.

My pussy milked his cock. He groaned as he erupted one last time into my pussy. I shuddered, panting, the congregation coming to a close on the first song. My heart pounded as a huge smile spread on my lips.

"Mrs. Bishop," he said, ripping out of my pussy. "Mmm, I think your daughter needs to be used, too. Strip her naked."

"Of course," I said, straightening. His cum spilled out of my pussy and matted my bush. He fired so much into me.

My daughter bounded to her feet, such a big smile on her lips. She wore a cute, white dress. She rushed over to me as I stood, turned around, and eagerly swept her black hair from her neck so I could unzip her. This was so exciting to undress her for Tony. He wanted to use her, too.

* * *

Jenny Bishop

I trembled as I held my hair out of the way for Mom to unzip me. Tony stared at me. He was naked and so handsome. We were the same age. I had known him all my life. He had a huge smile on his lips as he watched. Oh, he was so handsome, and his cock...

I had never seen one in real life before. I stared down at it, a shiver running through me. He was big and thick and veiny. Mother's cream dripped from him. He had fucked her so vigorously. He had used her, and it had made me so wet.

Mom unzipped me and took off my dress with care. I slipped my arms out of the sleeves as she worked it down my hips. I stepped out of it, wearing my bra, panties, and white pantyhose. I trembled as I was about to get naked before everyone.

But they were singing and just accepting things. I shouldn't be embarrassed. I was being used by the boy I loved. I smiled at him, feeling so shy and excited all at the same time. I wanted to say so many things, but I was scared.

He did pick me, though.

He stroked my cheek. I gasped in delight.

Mom smiled as she folded up my dress and moved back behind me. She unhooked my bra and drew the straps off my shoulders. I shivered in delight as he stared down at my breasts. They were small, little A-cups, almost B's. They weren't Mom's F-cups.

"Cup those tits, Mrs. Bishop, and whisper in your daughter's ear how beautiful and sexy she is," Tony said.

"Sure," Mom said and pressed her big breasts into my back as her hands slid around my body. Her touch was so warm and sensual. This was incestuous and lesbianism, but that was okay because it was Tony's desire.

He wanted to use us this way.

"You're such a beautiful girl," Mom purred into my ear. Her voice was sensual and sent a hot shiver through me. "Just such a sexy cutie. Tony wants you so badly. You're going to love being used by him."

"Yes, yes, perfect," Tony groaned, his eyes so hot. "Now finish stripping her."

Mom slid her boobs down my back. She knelt behind me and rolled my pantyhose over my hips and rump. She worked them down my legs, exposing the white panties I wore. I was so wet. I must have soaked through them.

The faint sweetness of my pussy perfumed my nose. I trembled, loving this moment. Mom slipped my shoes off then my pantyhose, making me shift around. She breathed in. She must be able to smell how wet I was.

"Is there a wet spot on your daughter's panties?" Tony asked.

"Oh, my, there is," said Mom. "She's very excited. She does have a big crush on you."

"Mom," I groaned, my body shivering.

Tony smiled. "That's okay. I'm going to marry you, Jenny. You're going to be my free-use wife. But for now, you'll just be my girlfriend."

I smiled from ear to ear, the church singing so loudly around me. "I would love that! I want to marry you so much and be used by you every single day!"

"Oh, that's so wonderful," Mom said and hooked my panties. She started rolling them off, utterly exposing me to my future husband.

I shuddered as he could see the light down of black hair covering my wet pussy. Mom rolled my panties down my thighs and past my knees. He grinned, licking his lips. Would he eat me out? He ate out Mommy.

I quivered as I stepped out of my panties, so excited to be used.

"Very, very nice," said Tony. "Now, Mrs. Bishop, come sit here on the pew."

He pointed to her seat. Mom moved around me, sitting down and setting my panties with the rest of the clothes beside her. Even naked, she kept her legs crossed like a proper woman. Tony shook his head, though.

"Spread those legs wide and sit on the edge of the pew," said Tony. "How's your daughter going to lick your pussy clean of my cum with your legs squeezed shut like that?"

"Oh, you're so right," Mom said and spread her legs wide. She slid her naked ass to the edge of the wooden pew. "How silly of me."

I swallowed. I knew how he wanted to use me. I had to lick my mother's pussy clean. Normally, I would be disgusted by that, but I wanted to please him. I dropped to my knees and stroked Mom's thighs. I didn't hesitate to bury my face into her thick, black bush.

"Damn, not even waiting to be told," said Tony. "Very, very nice. I love it!"

I loved the praise as Mom's bush rubbed at my face. It was so ticklish. I licked at her pussy, gathering up his salty cum and this tangy flavor that had to Mom's snatch. Those were her juices. I licked her again. And again.

Mom shuddered, her big boobs jiggling. She moaned as I feasted on her like a dyke. But I wasn't a lesbian. I was just a good girl doing what Tony wanted. I stroked my tongue through her folds, loving the taste of his cum.

Even her taste pussy was sort of exciting. More because he told me to do it than because I liked the taste.

"Oh, Jenny," Mom groaned as the song ended. Daddy headed up on stage to start the sermon. "Oh, my, your tongue feels amazing on my pussy."

"Good, Mommy!" I said and licked at her again.

Mom shuddered, her body quivering. Tony slapped his cock down on my rump. He was wet with Mommy's juices. He could fuck me in whatever holes he wanted. I was just so glad to be used by him. He slid his cock down my rump and to my pussy.

He nuzzled through my short bush and pressed against my virgin folds. I was so glad to give him my maidenhead. I wanted him to fuck me so hard. He pushed against me. My hymen stretched and stretched. I moaned into Mommy's pussy as it happened.

My cherry popped.

My wonderful future husband entered my virgin pussy. He used my deflowered twat, moaning as he did. I groaned, too. I loved feeling him entering me. It was just an amazing treat to have him pushing against me. I loved this so much. I savored this delight.

"Mommy," I moaned as I licked and lapped at her pussy. "Oh, Mommy, that's amazing!"

"Yes, it is," she purred. "Mmm, I remember when your father deflowered me. Now you just enjoy being used by Tony. And keep licking me. Get all his cum out!"

"Yes, Mommy!" I moaned.

I licked at her pussy, gathering up all the cum that spilled out of her. I shuddered as Tony drew back his dick. My pussy clenched down on him. I held him tight. I loved how he gripped me. It was amazing feeling that thick shaft in me.

He drove back into me. I gasped and plunged my tongue into my mother's tangy pussy. I found his salty cum in there, too. That was so nice. Tony pumped away at me, this wonderful rhythm of working his cock in and out of my pussy.

I clamped down on him as he pumped away at me. He fucked into me with all that he had while I swirled my tongue around in Mommy's pussy. I licked out his cum and her tangy juices. I loved that wonderful taste. It was just amazing.

"That's it," cooed Mommy as I licked at her snatch. "Make sure you get every drop of the cum that he fired into me."

"Every drop, Mommy!" I said brightly.

I was so ready for that. I licked and lapped at her with all that I had as that big dick fucked me. Tony wanted me to do this, and I would make him happy. I squeezed my snatch down on that big dick fucking me. He churned me up with his mighty cock. Just plowed deep into me. I shuddered at the way he did that.

It was incredible to do that. Just amazing. I whimpered into her pussy. I buried into her snatch again and again. It was an incredible treat to be pounded by him like that. He plunged into me with all that he had.

"Oh, oh, on," I moaned into Mommy's pussy, her tangy juices soaking my tongue.

I could only taste her tangy pussy juices.

I gasped and thrust my tongue into her pussy. I swirled around in her to find more of his cum. She gasped, her big boobs jiggling over my head as I did that. I found it. His salty cum did lurk in her depths. I drew it out.

She whimpered, loving having my tongue in her. I was making Mommy feel good just like Tony did with my pussy. He fucked me so hard and fast. He buried into me. Daddy was going through his sermon while I plunged my tongue into Mommy's pussy.

I buried into her again and again.

I loved being in her.

I wiggled around in her, finding all that cum. She tasted better and better by the moment. I flicked my tongue around in her snatch, loving this delight. She groaned as I did this. She shuddered here, savoring what I did to her.

"Oh, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, that's so good. You're doing such a great job."

"Thanks, Mommy," I purred and plunged my tongue back into her pussy.

I couldn't find any more of Tony's cum in her. I shuddered, his big dick pumping away at me. He filled me up with all his dick. It was such an incredible rush having him do that. I was so happy that he fucked me hard.

I whimpered, my tongue flicking through Mommy's folds. I had to make her cum now. I knew from my shameful masturbation that the little bud, her clit, would be sensitive. I flicked my tongue over it.

"Oh, yes, yes, Jenny!" Mommy gasped as I swirled my tongue over her bud.

"Make your mother cum," growled Tony as he fucked me.

I moaned and suckled on Mommy's clit. I gripped her as he fucked into me. He buried into me again and again. My pussy heated up with every thrust. The silky friction was so wondrous. I would have a big burst of delight.

I wanted it. I wanted to cum on him. I squeezed my twat down on his dick. I wiggled my hips from side to side as I nibbled on Mommy's clit. She moaned, her boobs jiggling. Tony slammed his cock to the hilt in me.

I gasped in delight and came.

I squealed around Mommy's clit as my pussy writhed around Tony's cock.

"Oh, honey, yes!" Mommy gasped and bucked.

Her tangy juices gushed out of her pussy. I drowned in them, her wet curls tickling my face as she bucked. I licked up her passion as my cunt writhed around Tony's dick. He pumped away at me. He fucked me with force, grunting.

"Yes!" he roared in triumph as he buried his cock into me.

He spurted his cum into my pussy.

I gasped in delight as his hot seed bathed my pussy. My womb. He flooded me with his cum. I groaned, my snatch spasming around him. Stars flashed across my vision. I enjoyed this delight so much. It was wondrous. Glorious.

He pumped more and more of his cum into my pussy as I licked up the cream from Mommy's pussy. I drank up all her juices as Tony used my pussy. He dumped all his cum into my deflowered depths. He filled my womb.

I wondered if he wanted to make me pregnant.

"Tony," I whimpered as I reveled in this. I had made my mother cum, too. That was so amazing.

Mommy panted, her big boobs rising and falling as my pussy rippled around Tony's cock. I worked out all the cum that he had in his nuts. This was such an amazing moment. I smiled from ear to ear as I felt all that wonderful spunk simmering in me.

It was such an important moment. I rubbed my face into Mommy's thick bush as Tony panted. He ripped his cock out of me. I hoped that he enjoyed using me. I wanted him to enjoy every bit of me. That would be perfect.

"Why don't you lie on the ground, Mrs. Bishop," said Tony.

"...and when temptation comes, we have to be ready to fight it," Daddy was preaching. "Ready to knock it back with prayer. It's hard, but remember, it's not a sin if you think it. Only if you do it."

This wasn't a sin, though.

Mommy stretched out on the floor, her big boobs jiggling. I wondered why he had her do that. His cum dripped out of me and matted my bush. I smiled up at him, so ready for him to give me more orders. I wanted him to use me so much.

"Just sit on your mom's face so she can lick my cum out of your pussy and make you cum, Jenny," Tony said.

"Okay," I said brightly and did just that. I straddled Mommy and planted my pussy right on her face. "Done!"

Mommy groaned as Tony's cum leaked out of my pussy and into her mouth. She licked me a moment later. I shuddered as she did that. It felt so good. My back arched and my little titties jiggled. Tony smiled as he stepped up before me, his dick thrusting right at me.

"Open wide," he said. "And mind your teeth."

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!"

As Mommy licked at my cunt to gather up all his cum, Tony slid his cock past my lips. I whimpered, tasting the tangy flavor of my pussy. I sealed around him and suckled. That was how a girl blew a guy, right?

12