Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 09

Story Info
A nerdy virgin gets her cherry popped!
7.4k words
4.67
19.4k
36

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Popping the Nerdy Virgin's Cherry

Tony Carter - Day 3

I loved this day so much.

I had fucked Mrs. Baum, my math teacher. Just used her. I headed to my next class, the mostly naked Angela following after me. The sexy cheerleader was so happy to be used by me. My dick was bigger than her meathead boyfriend.

Darin came up to us. I grinned at the bully I was cuckolding. He ignored me and slapped his hand on Angela's ass through her skirt, the only thing she was allowed to wear. Darin squeezed her rump, wanting to establish that he owned.

"I've been enjoying your girlfriend," I said. "Using her is amazing. And she enjoys being used by my cock."

"In all my holes," cooed Angela, her red hair gathered in a ponytail that swung behind her. "Even the one I don't let you use."

Laughter burst out around him. His cheeks burned as he knew that he was being cuckolded by me.

"Don't ever touch her again," I added. "She's your girlfriend, but that doesn't mean she wants to be touched by you. Right, Angela?"

"Is that how you want to use me?" Angela moaned.

"Yep."

"Don't ever touch me," Angela hissed. "I don't want you to touch me. I want Tony. I want him to fondle my ass and fuck my pussy. So don't you dare lay a hand on me again? Now, we're still going out on Friday, right?"

"Er, yeah," he said, looking so confused.

"Good," she said. "Bye. Love you."

I loved it. She followed after me as he stared there watching his girl saunter off after me. He couldn't ever touch her. She didn't want him to, either. God, I loved these wishes. They were something else.

* * *

Andy Hershal

I sat in the cafeteria with my girlfriend Rita. She popped a tater tot into her mouth as Tony walked up with Angela after him. I nodded to my friend. It was fine that a topless cheerleader followed him around like a puppy.

I mean, he was Tony.

"Hey, man," said Tony. He glanced at Rita. "Is it cool if I use your girlfriend?"

"Of course it is," I said and dipped my own tater tot into ketchup and popped it into my mouth. "I mean, it's you, man. Of course, you can use her."

Tony looked a tad relieved. "And have you fucked Rita yet?"

"Naw," I said, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. We had been dating for months, but she was a shy girl.

"Strip naked, Rita," said Tony.

"Sure," my girlfriend said. She wiped her finger off on her napkin and stood. She had a round face with glasses perched on her nose, a nerd like the rest of us. But a cute one with brown hair and a button nose. She popped off a She-Ra t-shirt and exposed her round breasts in a white bra.

I swallowed. I had never seen her breasts naked before. It was exciting to watch my girlfriend stripping naked for Tony. She wouldn't show me those tits, but she would him because he was using her. That was just the way the world worked.

She exposed her breasts and dropped her bra before kicking off her shoes. She unbuttoned her jeans and shoved those and her panties off in a single go. She rolled them down her legs and stepped out of them. She was down to her socks. She peeled those off, too, my eyes drinking her in.

She had a trimmed bush. It was so cute.

I popped another tater tot as Tony slid his hands up Rita's body and cupped her round breasts. "So you've never fondled these lovelies?"

"Only over her clothes," I said.

"We're going slow," Rita added, her cheeks blushing bright.

"Right, right," said Tony. He then cupped my girlfriend's cheeks and kissed her.

"Hey," Harry said, sitting across from me. He was my other friend. Manly him and Tony I hung out with. And Rita, of course. "Tater tots are the best!"

I nodded to him as Tony keep kissing my girlfriend. I finished my tater tots and went to eat my sloppy joe as Tony pressed Rita down on the cafeteria table beside me. She leaned back, her round breasts jiggling in a nice way.

"Tony," she moaned as he dropped to his knees and buried his face into her bush. He was just eating her out. "Oh, yes, yes, Tony! Oh, wow, that feels really good. Oh, my god!"

She shuddered there as he ate out her pussy. My girlfriend looked like she was having a great time. I did my best to contain the mess of the sloppy joe as her gasps sang out through the cafeteria. Henry was making an even bigger mess.

Rita shuddered, her glasses shifting on her head. Her boobs jiggled and bounced. Those were nice to watch. She had her thighs wrapped around his head as he feasted on her. She loved being used by him, that was for sure.

"Oh, my wow, Tony!" she whimpered. "Ooh, ooh, that's it."

"Mmm, you like it when I lick you here?" he asked.

She squealed out and shuddered. "Yes, yes, that's so nice. Oh, wow, I didn't know it would be this nice! It's so great being used by you, Tony."

"Hey, see the trailer for the new Mortal Kombat game?" asked Harry.

As my girlfriend squealed out, I nodded. We chatted about it as she quivered there, her orgasm clearly building and building in her. She would have a big one. Good for her. She was being used, but there was no reason she shouldn't enjoy herself.

Her moans grew louder and louder. She shuddered there as Harry was ranting about how they weren't making the female characters as sexy as they used to. Not showing as much skin or having as many kinky secondary outfits.

"What's the point of grinding for the bonus outfits?" he asked.

"The fun of it?" I suggested. "To complete it."

"Maybe," Harry said. He glanced at Rita. "Wow, Tony is really making her squeal. Is she..."

"I'm cumming!" squealed my girlfriend, her head tossing.

"I guess she is," said Harry. "Wow, Tony is just so lucky to get to use any girl he wants. I would love to have a girlfriend I could use."

"Hands off Rita, she's mine," I said as she cried out through her orgasmic delight, drowning Tony with her pussy cream.

* * *

Rita Bellamy

I panted as my orgasm crested in me. Tony rose and kissed me again, this time, I tasted my pussy juices on his lips. I had a tart flavor that was so lovely. It was so amazing being used. I wasn't ready for Andy to eat me out like that, but Tony could do what he wanted to me.

"On your knees," said Tony when he broke the kiss. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It thrust out before him. "Suck my dick."

"Sure!" I said. I hadn't sucked Andy's yet. I wasn't ready to go that far. I liked Andy a lot, but it was so scary doing sex stuff.

I slid to my knees, opened my mouth, and swallowed his cock. Harry was ranting about video games again. I sealed my lips around Tony's cock and stared up at him. He smiled down at me, pushing up his glasses. I hoped I did a good job.

I really didn't know what I was doing here, but I would do my best.

I suckled on him, bobbing my head and working my mouth up and down his cock. My tongue danced around the crown of his cock. He throbbed in my mouth. This salty flavor spilled over my tongue. His precum. This was so fascinating. I would have the confidence to suck Andy's cock when we were ready to go farther in our relationship.

"Damn, Andy, she's good at this," Tony said. "You sure she never sucked your cock?"

"Not mine," he said. "She said she never did it with another guy."

I popped my mouth off Tony's cock to gasp, "I haven't. This is my first time. Honest."

"Is it?" Tony asked. "Be honest with me. That's how I'm using you."

"Yes!"

He smiled and nodded at me as I suckled on his cock again. He groaned, "You're just a natural at it, Rita. That's amazing!"

I moaned in delight around his cock. I was so glad to have his dick in my mouth. That was so good to have him twitching and throbbing. His salty precum spilled over my tongue. I suckled on him while Angela watched on.

She must be so good at giving head. Tony had been using her last period, but now he wanted me. I was so honored. Just so happy to be chosen by him. I suckled on her with all my might. It was so wonderful to nurse on him like this.

"That's it," he groaned. "Damn, you are such a natural at this."

I moaned around his cock, so glad to hear him say that.

"Yes, yes, just keep sucking on me like that," he groaned. "Fuck, that's good. That's really, really good."

I moaned in delight, nursing on him with all that I had. It was so good to hear those words. He groaned as I suckled with all my might on him. My tongue stroked around his crown. His hand slid through my hair.

My glasses shifted on my nose as I bobbed. I suckled on him, Andy and Hairy back to talking about video games. They were so animated while I just loved Tony's cock. He groaned as I blew him. A big smile crossed his lips.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Just like that. It was such an incredible moment. Just a wanton delight to have him suckling on me. "That's incredible."

I nursed on him with all that I had. It was just such a great moment to nurse on him. It was so wondrous to have him suckling on me like that. I loved that big dick in my mouth. I nursed on Tony with all that I had.

"Damn, she's a cocksucker, Andy," groaned Tony.

"Cool," Andy said. "So, what do you think..."

I nursed hard as Tony gripped the sides of my head. The salty flavor of his precum grew and grew with my every suckle. I brought him closer to erupting. I could feel that instinctually. My pussy clenched as I did.

Oh, he had made me cum so hard.

Angela smiled down at me as she watched. She was so supportive of me. I swirled my tongue around Tony's cock. He grunted and his dick twitched. Then his cum spurted into my mouth. I gasped in surprise at how much there was.

How thick and salty it was. This was Tony's cum. I knew I had to swallow. That was what girls did. They swallowed. I gulped down his cum. I swallowed it as he erupted again and again. He pumped his jizz into my mouth.

I shuddered as all that cum splashed against the back of my throat. It poured down my gullet as he erupted again and again. He smiled down at me. He loved what I did to him. It was so hot having all that cum spurting from his dick.

I gulped it all down. I swallowed every last drop.

"Damn," he groaned as he pumped all that cum into my mouth.

I shuddered as I swallowed it. I loved that treat. It was just so good to have all that cum spurting down my throat. I loved it melting through my belly. He spurted a few more times, panting as he fired the last of his jizz into my mouth. I savored the salty treat before gulping it down.

He slid his dick out of my mouth and said, "On the table. I am going to claim that cherry."

"Yes!" I squealed. I so wasn't ready to do that with Andy, but with Tony... I was so ready for everything.

I climbed up on the table. Angela smiled as I sat there and leaned back. My boobs jiggled. Andy glanced at me. I smiled at him as Tony knelt on the bench. His cock nuzzled right into my trimmed snatch. He found my virgin folds.

A shiver ran through me as he pushed against my hymen. This was it. I was becoming a full woman. I wrapped my thighs around his dick, ready to have my cherry popped in the college's cafeteria. It was so wild of this to happen.

He thrust into me hard. I groaned as my hymen stretched. My cherry popped.

I squealed out, "Tony!"

His dick slammed into my cunt. I shuddered at the heat that drowned out the sharp bit of pain. .My pussy stretched around his cock, so wet from being eaten out by him. And just from being used by him. That was so exciting, too.

My cunt squeezed down on him as I savored having every inch of his dick in me. He reached all the way to the bottom. That was my cervix. The entrance to my womb. If he wanted to breed me, well, I would gladly be used that way, too.

Andy would understand. It was his best friend.

"Damn," Tony groaned. "You are going to love fucking her, Andy."

"I can't wait," he said.

I shuddered as Tony drew back. It was so amazing. My pussy clamped down on him. The friction rippled through me. It was this molten delight that just felt so perfect in me. It was just a wonderful moment. I was so glorious to have him in me.

He thrust back into me. I gasped as his cock buried to the hilt in me. His nuts slapped into my taint. They felt so good against me. Ooh, that was just perfect. I trembled as he thrust away at me. He fucked me with all that he had. It was just wild to have him fucking me like that.

He buried into me with all that he had. He plowed to the hilt in me with such force. It was wild having him burying into me like that. I loved it so much. I enjoyed every last second of that big dick fucking me. He buried into me with force.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered, my face twisting in delight. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good. That's just amazing. Use me!"

"Fuck, yes," Tony groaned as he thrust his big dick into my pussy over and over again. "You're so tight! So fucking hot, Rita!"

"Yeah, use yer," Angela cooed, her boobs jiggling as she watched.

He leaned in and kissed her as he churned me up with that amazing dick. He plowed into me with all that he had. I loved it so much. I savored him plowing over and over into me as he made out with Angela. The cheerleader whimpered.

I just was in heaven here. Tony broke the kiss and grinned at me as he fucked to the hilt in my snatch. I loved it. I savored that big cock pounding me. My cunt clamped down on him. It was so amazing having him fuck me like that.

It was passionate.

Wondrous.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered, his cock slamming into me. He fucked me with all that he had. It was just amazing. "Oh, my god! I'm going to cum!"

"And I'm going to flood you," he growled, his dick pounding me. His hands slid up my body to grope my boobs. He squeezed them as he pounded my cunt. He fucked to the hilt in me again and again. "Just flood you with cum!"

"Please, please," I whimpered, the pleasure building and building in me. His every thrust into my cunt was amazing. It was just fantastic to have all that pleasure building and building in me. I would have a mighty climax. "I want to cum on your cock! I'm so close, Tony!"

"Good," he growled and buried into me.

I burst in delight

My pussy went wild around his cock. It was so wild to have him thrust away at me as my orgasm swept through me. It was the best cum of my life. My eyes rolled back in my head as stars flashed across my vision. Tony plowed into me and fully used me.

His cock erupted into my cunt.

I gasped as I took my first load of a man's spunk. He pumped his jizz into me. He flooded me with all that he had. I loved that so much. The heat rushed through me. I quivered in delight as my pussy suckled at him.

"Shit!" he groaned as he pumped more and more of his cum into my pussy.

"Oh, Tony!" I moaned, as he filled me up with his spunk.

It was so good having him erupt into me over and over. My twat suckled at him. I worked out all that wonderful cum. It was so good to have it all spurting into me. He flooded me with so much of his spunk. I loved that so much.

I felt so good having all that spunk spurting into me again and again. It was just the best. He filled me up with his spunk. I panted as he erupted one more time. The pleasure crested in me, leaving me quivering.

"Hey, Andy, you want to have your girlfriend riding your cock?" asked Tony.

"Yes, I do," Andy said. He smiled at me. "I mean, if you're cool with it, Rita."

"If Tony wants me to ride your cock," I said as Tony slid out of me, "I'll be more than happy. I... I think I'm ready to be with you."

My boyfriend grinned, looking so excited. "I'm dying to find out what you're like."

"Amazing," Tony said. "So, Andy, sit on the table. Then Rita can ride you while I fuck her ass. I have to enjoy all her holes."

"of course," Andy said and stood. He attacked his fly, looking so cute as he did it. I shuddered, cum trickling out of my pussy. I leaned over and kissed my boyfriend on the mouth.

He moaned, kissing me back with such passion. He groaned, still fumbling at his pants. I broke the kiss and gasped as his cock popped out. He was smaller than Tony, but... This was Andy's dick. This wave of warmth washed through me. I was so eager for it.

He sat on the table, leaning back. Harry had pulled out his Kindle and was reading a book on it. He loved those Japanese Light Novels. Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, Arifureta, Rise of the Shield Hero, Lazy Dungeon Master, and things like that.

I straddled my boyfriend's waist. I shivered as he held up his cock for me. I lowered myself to him. I was so ready for this. Tony wanted to use me this way, and I was so happy to get to have Andy in me. Tony felt amazing.

I knew Andy would feel so awesome in me.

His cock nuzzled through my bush. I pushed up my glasses and, taking a deep breath, plunged my cunt down his dick. He groaned as my sloppy twat swallowed him. His face twisted in delight as I bottomed out on him with ease.

"Wow," he groaned. "Oh, wow, that's the best thing ever."

"Mmm, it is," cooed Angela. She still sat and watched. "Fuck the cutie hard, Tony. She'll love your dick up her ass. I do."

"Yes, yes, please fuck her ass, man," Andy said, his cock, twitching in me.

I had no fear as Tony pressed his dick into my butt-crack. His wet cock slid down to my asshole. He nuzzled right against my backdoor. I shuddered, my cunt squeezing down on my boyfriend's dick, as Tony thrust against me.

My anal ring widened and widened. It was such a treat to have him doing that. I loved it so much. My pussy clamped down on Andy's wonderful cock as Tony's big dick drilled against my backdoor. I widened and widened. Heat burned. I whimpered.

Tony popped into my bowels.

"Yes!" I squealed as Tony popped into my bowels. He sank into my anal sheath as I sat impaled on Andy's dick. "Ooh, ooh, he's sliding into me."

"Damn," Andy groaned.

His hands slid slowly up my body toward my breasts. He looked nervous. I smiled at him. Of course, he could touch my tits. His dick was in my pussy. He smiled and cupped my boobies. I loved that as more and more of Tony's cock sank into my asshole.

He had all that big dick in my bowels. I loved it. His bush tickled my rump. As the rest of the students just enjoyed their lunch, laughing and talking, I moaned like a slut. It was so good having two dicks in me.

Tony drew back his cock. The velvety friction melted down to my pussy. I whimpered and squeezed my cunt around Andy's dick. I slid up him. He felt so good in my twat. Just amazing. I shuddered at the heat of him. This was a wonderful to have two different delights in me.

"Ooh, yes!" I whimpered.

I plunged back down him. I took his cock to the hilt of my pussy. It was so good having him in my snatch as Tony thrust away at my asshole. He fucked my bowels. I was so relaxed around him, just enjoying that delight so much.

The heat melted to my pussy. I worked my twat up and down my boyfriend's cock as Tony used my asshole. I loved it so much. The bliss swept through my nethers as Tony fucked me. I whimpered, riding Andy.

"Wow," Andy groaned, his hands squeezing my boobs.

"I know," I purred, loving this so much.

"Just... wow!" He smiled up at me. "Oh, wow, that's amazing. That's just a wonderful thing to feel."

"So wonderful," I purred in delight. "Ooh, ooh, that's it. That's so good. Andy! I love riding your cock as you squeeze my boobs."

"And what about my dick?" Tony asked.

"Oh, you fucking my asshole just makes this more exciting," I whimpered, my face contorting with delight. "Yes, yes, just keep ramming that big dick into my bowels. I love being used by you while I ride my boyfriend!"

"Good!" he growled.

Tony fucked me good and hard. He pounded me with all that he had. It was just a delight to have him pounding me. I groaned at the heat of his big dick plunging into my bowels. He thrust into my anal sheath over and over again.

12