Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 13

Story Info
The young man freely uses his hot mother!
7.6k words
4.66
17.9k
29

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using Mom and Cuckolding Dad

Andy Hershal - Day 3

"Damn," I groaned as I pulled my cock out of my girlfriend's asshole. She just ate my cum out of her mother's creampie. It was so great that Rita was being used by my best friend. Every day, Rita had to pick a new girl for us to share.

Today, she had to choose her mother.

"Well, I'm going to order pizza," Mr. Bellamy, her father, said. He had watched the last round, accepting that his wife had to be used by Rita and me. I mean, Tony wanted this to happen, so it made sense.

What was wrong about it?

"Mmm, let's suck his dick clean," purred Mrs. Bellamy.

"Yes, Mom," my girlfriend said, spinning around. Her mother's pussy cream covered her face. Her hazel eyes shone behind her glasses. She had brown hair like her mother's, though Mrs. Bellamy's was far curlier. "Let's polish him together!"

Mother and daughter leaned forward as they knelt before me. I groaned in delight as their tongues licked up my shaft. It was so amazing to have their tongues stroking up and down my dick. They bathed my shaft with their saliva.

I groaned as they reached my crown. They lapped over me. It was so good to have them stroking over my cock with their tongues. It was amazing of them to do that. I groaned as they bathed the crown of my dick, polishing my dick clean.

Then Mrs. Bellamy swallowed my dick. She engulfed my cock. I groaned as she worked her mouth down my dick. She winked a brown eye at me as she nursed on me. My dick throbbed in her mouth as she polished me clean of her daughter's asshole.

"Go, Mom, go!" squealed Rita. "Love my boyfriend's dick! That's how you have to be used!"

"Yes!" I groaned, savoring that hot mouth around my dick.

She suckled on me with force. It was so good having her suckling on me like that. I loved it. That was such an incredible moment. She nursed on me with all that she had. I loved her suckling on me like that. A big smile spread on my lips.

She bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. I loved her doing that. It was so good to have her suckling on me. She loved my dick with her hot mouth. It was a fabulous delight. She swirled her tongue around my cock.

"Let me have a turn, Mom!" whimpered Rita.

The naughty married woman popped her mouth off my cock and purred, "Sure, honey!"

Rita swallowed my dick. Her lips slid over the crown. She felt so good as she did that. I loved feeling her working her mouth down and down my shaft. I groaned at the force of her suckling. It was fabulous to have her working her mouth up and down me like that.

I smiled, a big grin spreading on my lips as she loved my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was so good having her doing that. I loved it immensely. It was just fabulous having her bobbing her head.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock, suckling with such delight on me. It was just a beautiful moment. I groaned, my cock throbbing in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my cock. It was fabulous.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Damn, that's good. That's so fucking good. Shit!"

My girlfriend winked at me as she polished my pole. Then she ripped her mouth off my dick. Her mother swallowed me. The married woman nursed on my dick with all that she had. She danced her tongue around my cock. It was fabulous.

I loved every second of that heat. I savored it so much. This was just such a perfect moment. I rose toward that point when I would spray my cum on both their faces. Mrs. Bellamy suckled with passion on my cock while her daughter waited for her turn.

I was so close to cumming. Mrs. Bellamy loved my dick. She swirled he tongue around me, polishing my pole. Then she ripped her mouth off. Her daughter took over. My loving girlfriend suckled hard on me.

"Shit, Rita," I groaned.

"Are you going to cum on our faces," the married woman purred. "All over my daughter and me? We have to be used! That's what he wants!"

"Yes!" I moaned, so glad that Tony had set this all up for me.

My girlfriend suckled on me with passion. Her tongue danced around my cock. I loved how she did that. It was such a delicious thing. She was amazing at it. She nursed on me, her eyes sparkling with such delight as she loved me.

She popped her mouth off my dick and her mother took back over. Rita licked her lips, gathering up the drool that had spilled out of her mouth. She smiled up at me as that hot mouth worked up and down my dick. It was so good to feel. I loved it. I savored that treat.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "That's good."

"I bet it is," she purred, her tongue flicking about her lips. "Are you going to cum on our faces!"

"Yes!" I moaned. "I'm almost there!"

Mrs. Bellamy ripped her mouth off my dick. Her hand flew up and down my cock as he pressed her cheek against her daughter's. They both stared up at me, their eyes burning with passion. "Cum on our faces!" the MILF moaned. "Please, please, jizz on us!"

"Fuck, yes!" I snarled and erupted.

My pearly cum spurted out and bathed across mother and daughter's faces. I soaked them with my cum. It was so amazing to erupt again and again. The pleasure slammed through my mind. Stars flashed as I drenched them with my cum.

They both moaned, opening their mouths wide. They caught my cum on their pink tongues. It was such a hot sight to witness. My heart pounded in my chest as they did that. It was so amazing to witness. I loved every second of this.

My heart pounded in my chest as I drenched them. It was outstanding to do this. I groaned with each blast of cum. I spurted. It was such a treat. I loved it immensely. The pleasure slammed through my mind.

"Damn!" I groaned as I hosed them down.

I splashed more and more cum on their faces. Mrs. Bellamy fisted my dick, working out the last of my spunk. They both moaned, dripping with my jizz. Some splashed on their tits, especially Mrs. Bellamy's big ones. They purred and turned to each other.

"Yes," I breathed as they licked up my cum from each other's faces.

Their pink tongues swiped up my pearly jizz. Mother and daughter kissed each other. They swapped the delight back and forth. I trembled at the sight. It was so awesome. I loved watching them pass the spunk back and forth.

Tony was the man for doing this. I had to text him and thank him. I shuddered and grabbed my phone from my pants as mother and daughter passed my spunk back and forth. I snapped a pic of them and texted Tony.

"Thanks for this! You're the best!"

"You're welcome, man," Tony answered. "Glad you're enjoying using them."

I was. It was so hot watching them cleaning up my spunk. They licked up more of it off their cheeks or foreheads. Their lips melted together. Their tongues passed my pearly cum back and forth. I groaned at the sight.

The doorbell rang as they finished it up. They broke the kiss and smiled up at me, little traces of the spunk remaining. I smiled down at them. This was an incredible night. And I would be spending it with them both.

"Pizza!" shouted Mr. Bellamy.

I smiled at that, my stomach rumbling. I rose from the bed, the two naked beauties following. Yes, I was so glad that Tony wanted to use my girlfriend this way. That he wanted her to share a new woman with me every night.

I would always be happy with Rita. We would be together forever.

* * *

Tony Carter - Day 4

I woke up lying beside my little sister feeling horny. Not for her, though. I mean, I had made love to her before we fell asleep naked. I had filled her little womb with my cum. It was my mother I was horny for. She was lying down beside Dad.

I didn't like that. He didn't treat Mom right. He just thought of her as his maid. To cook and clean. I would treat her better. Give her what she needed. Craved. She had been so frigid about sex because Dad didn't please her.

I did.

I rolled out of my little sister's bed, careful not to wake her. It was late, past midnight. I moved across the room, rubbing at the back of my neck. I felt like there should be something there, but... It was just smooth skin.

I stepped out into the hallway, loving my powers. I wasn't quite sure how I got them. Something about... It grew fuzzy. Did it matter how I gained these powers? Nope. Just that I could use any woman I wanted. The world catered to my whims.

I slipped into my parent's room. They were both sleeping on the bed. Dad was on his side, snoring. Mom was on her back. They didn't sleep close together. There was such a gulf between them. I moved slowly to her side of the bed, the soft tick of the clock downstairs the only sound.

I pulled back the covers. Mom wore a heavy nightgown. It was thick and baggy. I lightly shook her. She groaned and slowly came awake. She blinked as she stared up at me. My eyes adjusted to the dark, so I could see her brow furrowing.

"Is that you, Tony?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I was horny. Needed to fuck you. Get naked."

"Of, sure," she said, smiling. "I like being used by you."

"You don't like it when Dad fucks you, though?" I asked, keeping my voice low.

She rose from the bed and began pulling up her nightgown. "No, not really. I mean, I do my duty. Sex isn't supposed to be enjoyable for a woman. It's just something we do for our husbands."

"But you cum hard when I use you," I said.

She shuddered. "It's different with you. You're... You're special. It feels right with you like it never has with your father."

"And with Debbie? Did you like eating her young pussy."

"I suppose," she said and let the nightgown fall. Her big, soft breasts came into view. "I mean, I enjoyed eating her pussy. It was what you wanted me to do, so it felt good."

"Was it more than that?" I asked her, cupping her breasts. I squeezed them. "Are you gay, Mom?"

"What?" She laughed lightly. "What a silly thing to say. I'm not gay. That's a sin. Maybe I was confused when I was your age, but I prayed to the Lord and met your father, and I've been happy."

"You have not been happy with Dad," I said as I fondled her tits. "You never have orgasms with him. You don't like having sex with him."

"There's more to life than sex, young man," she said sternly even as she shoved off her panties. "I am happy being a wife and mother. I am glad that you're special. I do so love being used by you. Your father is a good man."

God, my mom was gay. She was a closeted lesbian that had repressed herself so much, she was in complete denial. Well, I would help her to embrace her love for women. Of course, she would still love me. The only cock she did crave.

She grabbed my dick, stroking it. She felt so eager as she worked her hand up and down my dick. I loved her touch. I squeezed her breasts again. She purred in delight and sank onto the bed, pulling me with her.

"You want to use me, right?" she purred.

"Yes, I do," I groaned as Mom pulled me down on her.

I kissed her, my hands squeezing her breasts. I want to do more than fuck her. I want to eat her out. My hands gripped her boobs as I kissed her with passion. I loved dancing my tongue around in her mouth. She whimpered into my lips.

I broke the kiss and smooched into her neck. She sighed in delight. Dad just snored softly beside us. It was so hot. I was cuckolding him. I savored that idea as I kissed down her neck to her collarbone. I moved down between her breasts.

"Tony," she breathed softly as I rubbed my face between her breasts. Dad was a heavy sleeper. I wondered if he would wake up at all.

I just enjoyed those big boobs rubbing into the side of my face. I loved this moment. It was so peaceful. So relaxing. I savored it as I kissed back and forth between her boobs. I kneaded those soft mounds.

My mother deserved to be loved. To be worshiped. She brought me into this world. I shuddered as I smooched up her breast. I reached the pinnacle of her nipple. I engulfed her nub. She gasped as I did that. She whimpered, her head tossing.

"Tony," she whimpered. So softly. She didn't want to wake up Dad, either.

I swirled my tongue around her nub. I loved how she shuddered as I did that. It was so much fun to do. I suckled hard on her. She whimpered, her entire body trembling. My cock was so hard to fuck her, but I had to make her cum first.

I popped my mouth off her right nipple and engulfed her left. I loved the feel of her in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her. She groaned as I did that. My hands stroked her sides. I had to push down her and eat her out.

I popped my mouth off her nub and smooched down her stomach. I kissed at her belly as I went lower and lower. The tart aroma of her pussy filled my nose. I nuzzled into her bush and loved the feel of her curls on my face.

"Tony!" she gasped as I found the folds of her pussy.

I licked my mom's cunt. I stroked my tongue through her folds. She groaned, her thighs squeezing around my head. She trembled, her boobs jiggling. I licked and lapped at her with passion. I stroked my tongue through her petals. She groaned as I did that. It was so much fun to lap at her.

She groaned as I did that. She humped against me, her curls tickling my face. I lapped at the tart pussy that birthed me. Mom's big boobs jiggling. She clamped her hand over her mouth to stifle the volume of her moans.

I gave my mom pleasure.

My dick was so hard at that thought. I loved her so much.

I plunged my tongue into her tart depths and swirled around in her. I licked at her. She whimpered as I did that. She trembled as I stroked my tongue around in her. She squeezed her cunt down around me. I caressed her. Teased her.

She trembled on the bed, Dad snoring away obliviously. I fucked my tongue in and out of his wife's cunt. I feasted on Mom, devouring her. I licked her juices out of her twat, eager for her to cum and drown me.

I flicked up to her clit. I stroked over her bud. She squealed into her palm when I did that. I loved the sound she made. It was so hot. My heart pounded in my chest as I flicked about her clit. She whimpered, her head tossing from side to side as I did that.

I suckled on her clit. I nursed hard on her bud. She whimpered as I did that. Her entire body squeezed about me. She felt so good as she humped against me. I loved it. I savored how wonderful it was to feast on her.

I wanted to be in her.

I ached to be in her.

I suckled hard on her clit. I nursed on her with passion. She arched her back as I did that. She tightened her thighs around my face. I knew I would make her cum. She moaned into her hand as I nibbled on her bud.

I loved licking over her clit. I stroked around that naughty nub. She whimpered, her bush rubbing on my face. She had such a thick one. Her thighs gripped the sides of my head as I suckled hard on her. She whimpered, her head tossing.

Her boobs jiggled from side to side. She trembled, her eyes rolling back in her head. Then she squealed out in delight as her pussy juices gushed out of her cunt and bathed my lips. I licked at her. I stroked my tongue through her petals.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so good," she moaned as she climaxed. "Tony!"

Dad kept snoring away as I licked at Mom's snatch. I tongued her with hunger. It was so good to feast on her juices as they spilled out of her. She trembled, her thighs gripping the sides of my head. She held me to her.

"Oh, yes, yes," she whimpered, her boobs jiggling. "Oh, Tony! Use me!"

I rose up her as she trembled through her orgasm. She pulled me up her body with such eagerness. My hard dick swayed beneath me. I kissed her with passion as I settled down on her. My dick nuzzled into her bush. I sank into her.

I thrust to the hilt into her cunt. I shuddered, savoring the feel of her around me. She was such a wonderful treat. It was so amazing to sink into her twat. It was so delightful. I trembled on her, enjoying the feel of her pussy around me.

I was back in my mother's twat.

She hugged me tight. I drew back my cock. She whimpered about me, her flesh massaging me. It was such a good time. I pumped away at her. I loved how she felt about my dick. She massaged me with that wonderful flesh.

She held me tight, her arms and legs wrapped around me. I pumped in and out of her, my nuts slapping against her taint. I kissed her, those lips muffling our cries. Dad was still snoring. I was fucking his wife right beside him and he hadn't woken up.

It was like I had exposed my father's nakedness and revealed he was impotent.

He couldn't stop me from making love to my mother.

Mom's hands roamed up and down my back. She stroked me as I drove my cock into her pussy. I filled her up again and again. I loved how she squeezed down around me. She held me tight as I fucked into her pussy. I loved burying into that hot cunt. I enjoyed every last second of that delight. I plowed into her with all that I had.

She squeezed her snatch down on me. I savored that hot pussy around my dick as I plunged into Mom's pussy again and again. I fucked her hard and fast. I drove into her snatch with all that I had. She whimpered as I did.

I loved being in my mother.

I loved thrusting to the hilt in her snatch. This was so wrong. So forbidden.

Her pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight. It was so amazing to have that wonderful cunt around my cock. It was just an absolute delight to have all that hot flesh around me. It was just an incredible moment to bury into her.

I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed into her. It was wondrous. Fantastic. I churned her up. I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. It was so glorious to have her squeezing down around me.

I rose toward my orgasm.

My nuts grew tighter and tighter as Mom's taboo snatch massaged me. Her forbidden cunt brought me closer and closer to dumping my load in her. I wanted to knock her up. I wanted my mother to have my baby.

She whimpered, her hands stroking my back. She kissed me with such passion. Then she broke the kiss and gasped, "Oh, Tony!" She gripped her cunt down on me as I thrust into her. "I'm almost there! Just keep using me."

I plunged into my mother's cunt, my balls so tight with the need to cum in her. I craved to erupt into her pussy. I wanted to flood her cunt with all that I had. I slammed to the hilt in her twat. She squeezed her pussy down on me.

It was so good to feel her doing that. It was just amazing to have her cunt massaging my dick like that. I loved the feel of her cunt around my dick. As I plowed into her. Her breasts pressed into my chest. She hugged me tight.

"Tony!" she moaned into my ear. "I love being used by you!"

My mother's pussy went wild around my cock.

Her incestuous flesh writhed around my dick. She felt so good spasming about me. It was an incredible delight to have her pussy rippling about my cock. I loved every second of it. I fucked to the hilt in her twat. I buried deep and hard into her writhing snatch.

I erupted into her pussy.

My cum pumped into my mother's pussy. I flooded her with my spunk, hoping I bred her. I wanted to see her swelling with my child. Mom's cunt spasmed around me. She held me tight in her embrace as she writhed beneath me.

I loved dumping all my cum into her snatch. The heat rushed around me. Her cunt spasmed about my dick. She felt so good about me. It was just so amazing to flood her with all that I had. It was just a perfect delight.

"Oh, Jake," she moaned as she milked my cock with her wondrous cunt.

"Mom," I groaned as I spurted more and more of my cum into her snatch. "Damn!"

I erupted into her one last time and kissed her. I made out with my mom. Her hands stroked up and down me, my hard cock throbbing in her snatch. It was so good being in her. Just a wonderful moment. I loved it so much.

She broke the kiss and asked, "How do you want to use me next?"

12