Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 15

Story Info
The sluts at the college are freely used!
7.6k words
4.74
18k
22

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freely Using the Sluts at School

Tony Carter - Day 4

I strode through school with Bitch and Angela, my two sex slaves, behind me, wondering who to use next.

Or who to make into a free-use whore to be used by anyone. I didn't want to make a hasty decision. I should pass out my rewards to those who deserve it. So, who was the nicest girl at my college? I would think about that for the next period.

* * *

Mr. Grover Smith

I panted as Melissa bounded to her feet. The Black girl's dark-brown face dripped with my cum. My student. I had always thought about doing things with my students in the dark recesses of my mind. I would never have acted on them, but...

Tony wanted me to use one girl at the end of second period. To enjoy her during my break. If Tony wanted me to do it, then I could enjoy this. I had nothing to feel bad about. I would tell my wife all about it. I bet Effie would be happy about it.

The slender Melissa ripped off her pink babydoll T-shirt. She smeared the cum across her face doing that. Some of it got in her thick and curly black hair. She threw it down, a gray bra covering her small breasts. Ripe, little A-cups. She was nineteen and so delicious.

She reached behind her, so eager to be used, and unhooked her bra. I groaned at the sight of her firm, young titties appearing. They were little mounds topped by nipples a lighter shade of brown than her rich, ebony hue. She dropped her bra and kicked off her flats.

I cupped her small titties with my pale hands. She smiled at me as I kneaded those little mounds. So firm. Not big and soft like my wife's. My thumbs swept over Melissa's nipples. She shuddered in delight as she unsnapped her jeans.

"Those are perfect," I groaned.

"Thanks, Mr. Smith," she said as I massaged them. She was always a good girl. Attentive. Turned in her homework on time. Did very well on her test. A bright, young lady.

And I would fuck her barely legal pussy. I would use her. Take my reward for being a good teacher.

She shoved off her jeans and panties in a single go. A spicy aroma filled the air as she wiggled her hips and worked them off. Her pussy smelled delicious. I released her tits as she bent over to take off her jeans and panties.

She straightened, naked, her bush as thick and curly as her hair. "How do you want to do this, Mr. Smith? How do you want to use my pussy?"

"Your tight, young cunt," I groaned.

"Yes, yes, how do you want to use my tight, young cunt," she purred. "Doggy style? On the floor? Should I ride you?"

"Sit on my desk," I said, my pants around my ankles. My boxers were shoved down just enough to let my cock out. "And spread your legs apart."

"Perfect," she purred and moved to the desk She hopped on it, my cum dripping down her face. A drop landed on her firm titties, running toward her hard nipple. She leaned back and spread her legs wide. "I'm so excited. I've only done it once with my boyfriend, and that was so disappointing."

"I'll try to do better," I said, moving between her thighs, my cock so hard.

She grabbed my pale dick and pulled me to her pussy, purring, "I know you will because you're using me. On Tony's orders. And that's just so sexy. If Tony wants me to do something, that just excites me so much. I've never been this wet."

She pressed me into her bush and to the folds of her pussy. The silky flesh felt so good on my dick.

"See?" she asked, her brown eyes staring at me.

"So wet," I groaned and thrust into her. She gasped as I filled her up. Her tight, young cunt was around my dick. I had only enjoyed one pussy for twenty-five years. I savored being in her, reaching so deep into her. It was a blessing. "Fuck!"

"Mr. Smith!" she gasped and giggled, her pussy squeezing down around me. "Such language."

I grinned at her as her pussy felt so good around my cock. I drew back my dick. She moaned in delight as my hot flesh massaged her. She groaned, gripping my cock with her silky twat. I thrust back into her cunt.

I fucked into her with force. It was so delicious to pound away at her. I fucked her with passion. I thrust away at her twat. She moaned, squeezing her cunt down on me. She held me tight with that hot flesh. I was in heaven fucking her. Just so glad to pump away at her.

I thrust into her snatch with force. I fucked her hard and fast, loving the way her pussy gripped me. She held me tight with that amazing snatch. Her pussy clamped down on my cock. I grunted with each thrust into her snatch.

"Mr. Smith!" she gasped, her head leaning back. "Oh, you're amazing! I love this. I love this so much! I love being used!"

"Yes, yes, it's amazing," I groaned. "Tony is my best student ever!"

"I better be second best," she said with an impish grin.

"Definitely," I panted. "I could have picked any girl, but I wanted to use you!"

She beamed with delight as I thrust away at her cunt. I fucked her hard, my nuts slapping into her twat. I was old enough to be her father. Older. I was fifty and enjoying her tight, young cunt. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch over and over again.

She gripped me with that hot twat. It was just a delight to have her massaging me. I loved every second of that delight. It was just a treat to bury into her snatch. I fucked her with force. I pounded her with all that ecstasy that I had. I wanted to cum in her. To spurt over and over again into her pussy.

She massaged my dick with that hot snatch. My nuts tightened with each thrust into her cunt. I shuddered, so glad to use her. I was in heaven here. Coed pussy heaven. I slammed to the hilt in her silky twat, her snatch massaging me.

"Yes, yes, fuck my tight, young cunt, you pervy teacher!" she moaned. "Oh, fuck, Mr. Smith!"

"Language, you fucking slut," I growled.

She giggled. It turned into gasps as I pounded her cunt hard. She was such a delicious creature. I had to cum in her. Just spurt all my spunk into her pussy. I loved every second of this. I savored pounding her twat with all that I had. It was just an incredible rush to bury into her again and again. I loved it. I savored that delight. I fucked her with all that I had. She groaned, squeezing her cunt down around my dick.

I thrust deep and hard into her pussy, savoring the way her twat massaged me. She felt so delicious. So wondrous. I fucked her with force. I pounded her twat with all that I had. She wiggled her hips, stirring her twat around me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Damn, you're going to make me cum!"

"Use me!" she moaned. "I don't care if I get pregnant!"

She might get pregnant? I thrust harder into her pussy. the idea that I might breed my delicious, Black student had me pistoning away at her. She moaned, my pale hands stroking her ebony sides. She gasped out in delight as I plunged to the hilt in her snatch.

I fucked her cunt with all that I had. It was just so amazing. I hurtled closer and closer to spurting my cum into her pussy. She squeezed down on me, her jizz-covered face twisting with her delight. She loved what I did to her.

She adored it as I fucked her. I pounded her with all that I had. I loved how she gripped me. Her hot pussy massaged me with that wonderful passion. I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum in her. I would flood her with all that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whimpered. "Oh, that's amazing. That's just so good. Ooh, you're driving me wild. I love it so much!"

"Good," I panted, her pussy gripping my dick. "That's amazing. That's so fantastic. I'm going to cum in your snatch."

"Please!" she moaned as I buried into her. "Mr. Smith!"

Her hot pussy convulsed around my dick. This wonderful heat suckled at me. It was just fabulous. I loved every second of it. This was just a perfect rush. She spasmed around me in such a perfect way. A big smile spread on my lips as I plunged to the hilt in her writhing twat.

"Melissa!" I groaned and spurted into her pussy.

The pleasure slammed through me as I dumped my load into her cunt. It was just such an amazing rush to have all that ecstasy shooting from my erupting rod. I pumped more and more of my seed into her young cunt.

Her pussy spasmed around me, suckling at me. She fell back on my desk, crumpling the worksheets the students turned in. I groaned as her twat nursed at me. I savored it as she held me with her thighs. It was perfect.

"Yes, yes, that's so wonderful," I groaned. "Damn, that's good! That's so good! Shit!"

I filled her to the brim with my spunk. It was an incredible moment. Stars flashed before my eyes as I erupted one last time into her pussy. I panted, my heart racing. I hadn't felt something that good in a long time. I loved my wife, but...

The sex had gotten stale.

"Thank you, Tony," I groaned.

"Oh, yes," she cooed, her small titties rising and falling. "I hope you'll use me again, Mr. Smith."

"You can count on it," I said and slid my cock out of her twat. What a wonderful day. I had to tell my wife all about it.

* * *

Madeline Stover

"Hi," I said to the young couple who were putting baby stuff onto my check-out lane. The conveyor belt brought them to me. I grabbed the first item, a rattler, and smiled at the husband. He was in his twenties and wearing a plaid country-style shirt and blue jeans. He had a rugged cast to him. His wife wasn't quite showing.

Yet.

"First child?" I asked as I rang up a bottle.

"Yeah," the wife said, beaming at me.

"I have two boys," I said, the flavor of my oldest son's cum lingering on my mouth while my youngest son's cum dipped down my thighs out of my pussy. I wore a mini skirt and a pair of thigh-high stockings. My silk blouse fit tight to my big, braless tits. More cum leaked out of my asshole. My husband's jizz. "They're both amazing. Big, strapping lads like your husband." I winked at him.

He grinned at me, staring at my tits.

"Do you like my breasts, sir?" I asked, my hands cupping them through the material. The silk so cool on my hard nipples.

"I..." He shot his wife a worried glance.

"It's okay, cutie," I purred. "I'm a free-use wife. Do you want to touch them? My breasts?"

"Yes," he said as his wife was still piling more stuff from their shopping cart. He reached out with nervous hands to my tits.

"No, no, you have to cup them from behind," I said. "Get back here and cup them. How else can you enjoy them while you fuck me? I still have a job to do."

"Holy shit," he said and glanced at his wife.

"Well go on, silly," she said. "We have a lot more shopping to do."

"Shit," he groaned and darted around my cashier booth. He entered in from behind. I had never had a customer back here. "I can't believe it, but... He wants you to be freely used, right?"

"Right," I said, glad that the young husband here understood who he was.

He unzipped behind me. My sloppy cunt clenched in delight as I grabbed the next item on the conveyor belt. The wife flicked her gaze up and rolled her eyes. I bet her husband wore such a goofy smile right now. Young men did when they were getting unexpected pussy.

I remember that smile on my husband's lips more than a few times early in our marriage when I was horny and initiating sex. I was glad to give this young man a thrill as he hiked my skirt just enough. He groaned at the sight of the cum dripping down my thighs.

His dick pressed into my bush from behind and found the entrance to my cunt. Before his wife, my coworkers, and the rest of Target, he thrust his nice-sized dick into me. I groaned in delight at being filled up, remembering that Black man from the park.

The Black man and his dicks had been the best I'd had so far since becoming a free-use wife and mother. The biggest, thickest, and longest. I shuddered as the husband slid his hands around my waist and cupped my breasts through my blouse.

He half-chuckled, half-groaned in delight.

I smiled as his wife giggled. "Enjoy her, honey, and don't take too long. We still have to get over to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. There's a sale."

I winked at her as her husband drew back his dick. My pussy clamped down on him. He groaned, squeezing my big breasts, and thrust back into my pussy. I shuddered as he did that while I kept ringing up the items. It was so easy to do. Just scan it.

BEEP!

Next item.

Scan.

BEEP!

Scan.

BEEP!

His rhythm matched it. His cock pumped away at me as I rang up item after item, bagging them. Setting new ones on the other conveyor belt that ran them to the end of the counter. I shuddered as that big cock pounded my snatch.

Scan.

BEEP!

The wife put on more items as her husband thrust away at me. He fucked me good and hard. I shuddered, my pussy clamping down on him. My orgasm built as his fingers kneaded my tits. They were so sensitive, adding another layer of delight to this process.

Scan.

BEEP!

He thrust into me deep and hard. He fucked me with all that he had. It was so good to have him doing that. I groaned as he buried into me over and over again. He fucked me with that amazing dick. I loved every second of him doing that.

Scan.

BEEP!

My eyes rolled back in my head as he fucked me. He pounded me with such force. I shuddered with those hard strokes churning up my cunt. My pussy gripped him. He thrust into me with all that he had. I shuddered as he churned me up. He plowed into me with such force.

Scan.

BEEP!

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered. "Oh, that's so good. Oh, yes, yes, you're driving me wild!"

"Good," he groaned as he fucked me. "That's what I want to hear. Shit!"

"Your husband is hammering my cunt," I moaned. "He's going to make me cum!"

"That's wonderful," the wife said. "Make her cum fast and dump your load in the whore, honey."

"Yes, dear," he groaned as I smiled. I was a whore. A free-use slut-wife.

Scan.

BEEP!

I clamped my cunt down on his dick as he churned me up. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming on his cock. He didn't have to be huge. He just had to be a man using me. That was all I needed to orgasm like a whore.

Scan.

BEEP!

I shuddered as I bagged the last item. I pointed at the screen with the total, my body trembling. I was too close to cumming to do anything but that. She nodded and pulled out her credit card. I tapped a button as her husband buried into me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I howled as she tapped her card to the reader. It beeped, processing.

"Fuck!" the husband growled and buried into my convulsing cunt. "Yes!"

He erupted into my pussy. His cum spurted into my hot flesh. I enjoyed all that passion spurting into me. It was just amazing. A big smile spread on my lips as he erupted into me again and again. I shuddered through that bliss. It was just an outstanding moment.

He grunted, pumping more and more of his spunk into my snatch. It was an absolute delight. A pure passion. I savored this heat as he grunted. My pussy milked him dry as the receipt printed. The wife snagged it up.

"Oh, fuck!" he growled, squeezing my tits.

"Thank you for using my pussy and shopping at Target," I moaned, my entire body trembling. I glanced at the line that had formed.

A lot of men where there, grinning.

I might have to take on more than one guy at a time. That made me so happy. The husband pulled out of me. He joined his wife, kissing her and pushing their shopping cart full of groceries as the next guy appeared, handing me a stack of gum.

"Can I fuck your ass?" he asked.

"Of course you can," I purred and rang him up. "That'll be $2.38 with tax."

I was so glad to be his free-use slut. So happy I could just fly away.

* * *

Tony Carter

"Who do you think is the most innocent girl attending our school?" I asked Bitch and Angela as they walked behind me naked.

They glanced at each other and said in unison, "Dana Spritz."

I smiled. "The Mormon freshman girl who always wears dresses with long skirts. That's great. Any idea where she would be?"

Angela shook her head while my older sister said, "The office would know."

"Ms. Jasmine," I said, thinking about the tan-skin secretary. She was a beautiful creature. "Let's find out."

I marched toward the office. The halls thinned as the other students headed into their third class. I reached the office and walked in. The college's secretary was at her standing desk. She moved about, smiling at us. The phone rang as I let go of the leashes.

I moved around the desk, my cock so hard. Ms. Jasmine glanced at me, her wavy-black hair falling glossily around her shoulders. She had on a tight, black pencil skirt that hugged her rump. No visible panty line. A thong? Hot.

"Okay, okay, yes, I can do that," she was saying on the phone as I moved up behind her and rolled her skirt up her legs. I could do anything that I wanted to these women. Use them however I craved. That was the amazing part of my power. "Okay, sir, yes."

She hung up and threw a quick smile over her shoulder. "Hey."

"Hi," I said. "Can you look up Dana Spritz's schedule," I said as I rolled her skirt over her plump ass. She had a red thong buried between her butt-cheeks.

"I'm not supposed to do that for students," she said, "but I suppose I can make an exception for you."

"I do want to use her so I have to find her," I said and drew down her panties. I pulled them down her thighs, kneeling. I wanted to remove them from her. She started typing away as I stared up at her twat. Right at her dripping snatch.

Her tart juices filled my nose. That aroma was too good to pass up.

"Okay, I have her—" She gasped as I buried my face into her snatch. She trembled as I licked at her tart twat. My tongue flicked up and down her folds. I licked at her twat. I loved the taste of her cunt. She moaned as I did that. "Oh, that's so good. Mmm, I'll print it out for you."

The print whirled behind me as I licked her pussy. She groaned as my hands gripped her hips. I tongued her cunt with just such joy as she quivered there. My tongue plunged into her depths, stirring around in her delicious cunt.

The phone rang. She grabbed it. "Mondale College, Ms. Jasmine speaking. How can I help you?"

She sounded so breathy as she talked to the person on the phone. She spoke professionally as I swirled my tongue around in her snatch. It was so hot hearing her talking to another person who had no idea my tongue was plundering Ms. Jasmine's tart cunt.

I stroked her smooth thighs as she trembled. My tongue flicked around in her cunt. I enjoyed teasing her like this. It was so much fun to devour her with passion. She shuddered, grinding her twat on my face. It was just a delight.

A wonderful treat to enjoy.

I lapped at her clit as she hung up. She typed at the computer, whimpering softly as my tongue flicked about in her twat. She wiggled her hips, grinding her cunt on my face. Her juices trickled down my chin. She was such a delight to devour.

I attacked her bud. I wanted to make her cum hard. I stroked over her pearl, polishing it. She whimpered as I suckled on her special spot. She trembled there. This was exciting. She moaned louder and louder. I wanted to drown in all her passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, wow, that's it. That's so good. Yes, yes, just like that! Oh, my, yes! Yes! That's great!"

I suckled on her bud with force. I nursed on her with all that I had. It was just fantastic to love her. She groaned, the tart aroma of her cunt filling my nose. I loved that sensation. She shuddered, her cute ass clenching and relaxing.

"Oh, that's wonderful," she moaned. "Oh, my god, that's so good. You're just driving me wild. Oh, yes, yes, that's it! Tony!"

Her pussy juices gushed out.

She bathed me in her passion. I licked at her cunt as she trembled. She drowned me in her pussy juices as my sex slaves giggled. They knew what I had done. My dick was so hard. I just wanted to slide into Ms. Jasmine's cunt.