Wishing Pt. 04

Story Info
"Number the firsts".
7.6k words
4.58
8.6k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers note: Apologies for the "length" of this next segment in the story, I was going to split it in half, but that would have meant you having to wait for the subsequent part. I couldn't be that cruel. Please read on...

The following morning, her alarm woke her from a deep sleep. Her whole body seemed to ache. Her legs, particularly her thighs, burned with fatigue. 'God I'm out of shape,' she thought to herself. Her chest hurt too. She swung her legs to the floor and stood, staggering forwards, slightly off balance. Bleary-eyed, she wandered into the bathroom and put on the shower. As it warmed, she sat on the toilet for a quick pee, her legs reminding her that they were moving only under due protest.

She climbed into the shower and just stood under the hot stream of water, letting it calm away the aches and pains induced by her sporting activity the night before. She lent forwards to allow the water to run down her back and realised that something was not right. She looked down at a pair of pendulous breasts as they hung down before her, jiggling a little to her movements. She stood up straight and looked again. She wiped the sleep from her eyes and looked again, they were still there. She jumped out of the shower and ran to her full-length bedroom mirror, trailing water, the strangeness of the weight on her chest and how it moved as she ran, throwing her completely off. She stopped and looked at herself, they were still there. "Fuck! FUCK, FUCK YES. Yes, I've got breasts. I've got real breasts!" She twirled around, finding the way that her new breasts reacted to movement all very strange. But God was she happy.

She ran down the stairs laughing as her new toys bounced up and down before her and grabbed hold of the Genie's bottle. "Genie, Genie, come out." Nothing seemed to happen. "Jennie? Jennie can you come out please?" Still nothing. "Suppose I need to rub it?" Sarah held the neck of the bottle in one hand and rubbed the base in a circular fashion, trying to think of how Aladdin might have rubbed the lamp. But still nothing. "Oh, come on! I want to show you what you've done and to thank you!" She had another thought and grasping the bottle by the base, she used her other hand to rub up and down the length of the bottle neck, just like she had seen in many a porn film. She rubbed hard and vigorously, her breasts, now trapped between her arms, were causing some degree of pleasure as they were being massaged by her actions.

As she quickened her pace on wanking the bottle, she could see her nipples rise to the stimulus. They formed into the perfect sized erections upon the alabaster mounds. She smiled again happier than she had been for a long time. "All right, all right." A vaporous voice spoke from the mists spouting from the bottle neck. "That's enough of that. God it's like being jiggled about on the back of a running camel. Soft and gentle. Soft and gentle if you want to make me come forth. Think of it like rubbing a man's...oh wait, you haven't, have you. Yes, well perhaps you need to practise on something. I pity the first man you do that to!"

"Jennie look." Sarah couldn't wait and was too excited to pay too much attention to what Jennie said. "Look, I've got breasts! They are fabulous. Just what I wanted, the right shape and size, and the nipples. She flushed as she realised, she was standing before this woman, completely naked and showing that she was a little aroused in the process, when only the day before, she had found it really difficult just taking down her top.

The Genie smiled and lowered herself to the floor. "But of course, mistress Sarah, I gave you what you wished for." She floated forwards, cupping both breasts again and running both her thumbs across the large erections.

Sarah's legs gave way immediately and she collapsed to the floor. She had been transported from aroused to orgasm by that simple, touch. "Oh, Ohhhhhwww. What..." Her body trembled and quaked as the waves of pleasure crashed upon it. She sat upon her legs, with both hands upon the floor, her breasts swayed and bounced with each orgasmic tremor. "Ooooh fuck, what...did you do?" Her breasts seemed so sensitive, so erotically charged, that with each jiggle they sent a 'hot-line' message of arousal directly to her clitoris, and with each message, came another wave of orgasm. She screamed out again and again. Seeming unable to stop the pleasure of each crescendo as it rose within her. Even her panting breath seemed to be turning her on. "Oooooh my God, huh, huh, hhhh, oh, oooohhhhwwwww Fuck, I'm... Jennie I'mmmm commming again, I...I... can't seem to stop, ohhhhhh fuck, oh this...oh this is... heaven... FUCK!" She put her hands to her breasts to stop them jiggling, but all that did was immediately cause another climax within her, even more intense than the others. "JESUS...ooooHHHHH Christ...JENNIE, what have you done to me...oh God, oh God, oh GOD...no, no... not again, I can't... believe...ohhhhhhhh shit." Sarah could feel rivulets of her juices run down across her legs and feet as her pussy dribble her come onto them. She didn't know whether this was one large orgasm or a myriad of smaller ones. But she did know, she had never experienced this before. Had never been this sexually charged. She was enjoying every second of it.

She lay upon her side, exhausted. Her excitement gradually dying down. More of her juice trickled from her vagina across her thigh to be lost in the carpet. But she couldn't care less. Sarah's breathing was ragged, but she had a permanent smile fixed to her face. "Oh Jennie, I love my new breasts.

"Why thank you mistress. And thank you for giving me this carnal display. I have not seen the like for many years, and need now to retire and...and 'contemplate' upon it...yes, 'contemplate."

Sarah slowly and carefully raised herself from the floor, trying desperately not to set herself off again. Before you go. Can I have another wish? She stood before the floating woman. "I now have beautiful breasts; I would like matching hips. That is to say, similar in circumference to my size here." She indicated the size around her bust. "That should give me the hourglass figure that I want. 38:24:37. Those are my magic numbers."

The Genie smiled at her. "As you wish." She pondered for a little while. Then said, "It is done. My payment as follows:

Number the firsts,

In stealth release,

And help unfurl,

The steadfast beast,

Large purple pearl,

Think gentle practiced encouragement,

And bathe in that resultant spent.

And now I must leave, I need to attend to something with an urgency."

"Wait, wait," said Sarah. Let me just check I have it. 'Number the firsts, in stealth release, help unfurl, the steadfast beast, large purple pearl, think gentle practised encouragement, and bathe in that resultant spent.' Is that right? What the hell does it mean? These are getting harder not easier."

"I'm sorry, you know the rules. I cannot help. And maybe I forgot to tell you, but yes, each riddle gets harder, it's in the small print. Now, by your leave..." The Genie quickly dissipated, seemingly in a hurry to do something or be somewhere.

"FUCK!" Was all that Sarah could say. She suddenly looked at her clock and realised that she should already be in her car, on the way to work. "Oh shit." Grabbing for her phone, she dialled into the office and left a voicemail, saying that she had had a funny turn last night and felt really ill this morning, so would not be in to work. It was Friday anyway, so a long weekend would be nice. It would also mean that she could pop over and see her daddy, who didn't work Fridays. She walked back up the stairs pondering the riddle, oblivious to the leaking vaginal juice running down her legs. She needed to finish her shower anyway.

The fire crackled and heated the room to the perfect temperature. Sarah's back was nicely warm as she sat on the floor, resting her head in the crook of her arm, which in turn was resting on her father's leg. She reached for her glass of red wine and took another sip. It was a good wine, but by now was somewhat wasted on her, as her thoughts had again returned to the riddle given to her by the Genie. She still didn't get it.

She had been chatting with her daddy for most of the afternoon. He had cooked them both a wonderful lunch, they had then retired to his study and taken the wine with them. He usually smoked a cigar after his mid-day meal. It was the one vice that he allowed himself. Sarah always loved the smell of his cigars and was only too pleased to give her consent when he asked her if she would mind. They had then talked about various things. She was always surprised at his vast knowledge on many subjects. Today's subject had seemed to centre on religious beliefs and how God or the belief of a single deity had shaped cultures and countries and could almost always be attributed to the commencement of conflicts.

The conversation had halted a little while back, and both seemed to be content, just to be in each other's company. Sarah turned and placed a couple of logs onto the fire, then re-established herself back on her father's leg. Her brain unable to leave the riddle alone. 'Number the firsts, in stealth release, and help unfurl.' Set free an animal? What else could it mean, to announce, to publish, to liberate, to let loose, free of emancipation. Oh, I don't know...But unfurl, as in a flag, or unfold to help expand or develop?? This is hopeless, she thought.

She suddenly realised that she had been absent-mindedly playing with the wine bottle. Her delicate fingers were tracing the length of the neck, gently running up from the thickened base to the thinner more delicate neck. They traced about the rim circling before running back down again. She knew what she was doing and was quickly reminded about the Genie's comments. How did she put it, 'God it's like being jiggled about on the back of a running camel. Soft and gentle. Soft and gentle if you want to make me come forth.' Her fingers grasped the head of the bottle with a little more alacrity, and glided downwards, then upwards again. Her father grunted drawing Sarah immediately away from her reverie. She coloured in embarrassment, knowing she had been caught by her daddy, as she wanked the wine bottle. She turned to him, not knowing really what to say, but was relieved that nothing needed to be said. He was asleep. He snorted again, as if to confirm this. "Oh wow!" Sarah said quietly to herself. "That could have been awkward."

She stood and went into the kitchen. She needed a coffee and put on the kettle to make them both one. As the water boiled, she nipped to the toilet next door and had a quick pee. As she washed her hands, she was reminded at just how much her chest hurt. So, released the buttons on the top portion of her dress, down to the waist. She shrugged out of the sleeves and let the garment fall about her hips. Her poor new boobs had been abusively crammed into her training bra and flattened further by being bound with a bandage. She was desperate that her father didn't notice the rather obvious change in her physical appearance, but she could stand the discomfort no more. As she unwound the binding, she felt the pleasure of release and of the blood flowing back into her new appendages. She whipped off her bra to finish the liberation of her chest. She rubbed her hands over the plump mounds saying, "I'm soooo sorry girls. I promise never to do that again. I will just have to explain the change to daddy in another way."

Her fingers ran over the tormented nipples, immediately they sprang into life. She had forgotten just how sensitive her boobs were. They amplified the small amount of attention she was giving them and in translating that pleasure, directed the output straight to her vagina and specifically her clitoris. Within seconds, her nipples were large erections, her fingers rasped over the aroused flesh as her massaging, became gentle playing. Sarah's legs began to tremble as the pleasure exponentially increased. She sat down heavily upon the toilet, before she fell down. Surprised that by playing with her own breasts and nothing else, she was bringing herself to orgasm. Her breathing was already awry. Her heavy breasts rising and falling before her as she witnessed her own self-pleasure in the bathroom mirror.

Teasing a nipple between her finger and thumb, was all it took to create the crescendo that her body screamed for, as she cascaded down the slippery slope of her orgasm. "MMmmmmmm oh, huhhh, huh, oh fuck, ummmmmmm, yes." She clamped her bony knees together then crossed her legs as the pleasure kept coming. She bit upon her lower lip to stop herself from crying out, but in the end just couldn't hold onto her lustful moaning. "OOOHHHHHFuck. FUCK, ohhhh GOD!" Her body shuddered to a stop. Sarah let go of her beautiful alabaster appendages just as she heard the kettle click off in the kitchen next door. The water had boiled. She had brought herself off in less time than it took to boil the kettle. "Fuck, you horny bitch!" She smiled and quickly straightened herself up, before leaving the room, heady with the scent of her sex.

Returning to her daddy's study, he was pretty much how she had left him. He had perhaps slipped down the seat a little more, but looked content and peaceful. His cigar continued to smoulder in the ashtray and Sarah picked it up and put it to her lips to draw upon it. Her mouth filled with the heavily scented smoke. As she blew it out, she sniffed the air enjoying the pungent smell. Putting the cigar back down, she picked up his coffee and leaning across him, put the cup down on the small table. As she pulled back, she paused to look at her sleeping father. Although in his fifties, he was in great shape. His small goatee beard had a few streaks of grey through it, but his hair was almost devoid of any signs of aging. His broad powerful chest, was barely contained by the tight t-shirt, undone to a point where she could see that his chest hair was also lacking in grey hair.

His large biceps were, she thought, comparable to her thighs in size, if not bigger. And on both upper and lower arms were the tattoos obtained during his army days. She pulled back from the arms of his chair and looked down at his parted thighs, huge powerhouses of muscle, which protruded from his ever-present shorts. His tanned legs again adorned in places with further tattoos. Yes, he was a man of whom it could be said, was still in the prime of health. As she watched him, he snorted again and settled a little further down in the seat. Sarah could not help herself from appraising the last part of his body she had avoided until now, the large bulge at the apex of his thighs. The large bulge that seemed to be straining the material of his shorts to almost breaking. She took her eyes away, knowing that she should not be staring at her daddy's crotch, but within milli-seconds, they were back exploring all of the contours created by his genitals.

"Sarah!" She admonished herself, turning and sitting back down to sip upon her coffee. She thought then about her mum, and how distraught her father had been at her passing. She wondered why a man like him had never settled down with another woman? Christ, he could easily get one. His strong, powerful masculine face, was handsome in the extreme to Sarah and she didn't care if she was bias. Why hadn't he found someone? She suddenly wondered what he did about sex. She knew her mother and father were a very 'loving' couple, often hearing the results when she used to live there. So, what has he done about it since?

Inevitably, her mind wandered back to that cuddle on her Birthday. Was he getting an erection as she held him tightly? She was sure at the time and had had a glorious wanking session thinking about it. But now, just seeing the size of his bulge, made her think it might just have been that. Sarah turned to face him. Her eye-line directly adjacent to his crotch. She stared at the large bulge, then looked away again. Then turned to face it once more. An internal struggle was going on within her head, an impossible struggle, a moral struggle, a very female struggle. The more Sarah contemplated it, the more she knew she was losing it. One final look at her daddy's covered, sleeping genitals and the fight was over.

Sarah span around and knelt before her father. She looked up at his almost smiling, contented, sleeping face. Her arms began to move forwards, almost it seemed of their own volition. The expression on Sarah's face one of continuing internal struggles. The fingers of her hands were clenching and unclenching as if mirroring that struggle. But still her arms tracked forwards to her daddy's waistband. So gently, so slowly, her delicate fingers slipped beneath the waistband of his shorts. The fingers of her right hand grasped the button and popped it open. Then one by one her long delicate fingers undid the buttons down his fly until all were released. She paused sitting back on her haunches. She had not taken a breath since starting the sinful actions and panted erratically. Sarah felt a trickle run over her calf and knew that her panties were already ruinously wet. Testament to what she was now doing, and her previous endeavours in the bathroom.

She leant forwards again and gently took hold of one flap of her daddy's shorts, prizing it back slowly. She revealed his pubic hair, dark and sparse, he obviously took pride in his appearance here and to her pleasure and excitement, was not wearing any underwear. The body of his penis was revealed too as she pulled the flap back further. She let it drop and moved to the other. Gently pulling that back to fully reveal her daddy's sleeping monster. His balls and the head of his penis were still hidden however, so Sarah taking her chances, put both hands on the edge of his shorts and tugged them down a little. She was biting her lip in anxious anticipation and looked up at her father's face to make sure she had not awakened him. He snorted again, but appeared now to be deeply asleep. The wine having had, in her opinion, the desired effect.

Sarah leaned in close to look at the wrinkled skin of the beast before her. She could now see the top part of both of his balls and was fascinated as she watched them moving independently. They seemed to roll beneath the skin, moving the body of his penis as they did so. She found herself moving closer still. Her right-hand reaching forwards. Obeying no command given by her brain, but being steered now completely by her inner need. Never before had she seen a naked penis, nor been this close to one. Sure, she had seen many in the porno films that she watched. But she had never seen a real man's penis. The fact that this one belonged to her daddy, did not seem to enter into it, if anything, it seemed to increase her excitement more. Her wayward arm had now reached her daddy's cock, and the fingers ran over the visible length in a gossamer touch. So soft, so gentle was her touch, yet still the skin of the penis rucked up beneath her finger tips.

Sarah realised she had not been breathing again and took another couple of breathes to steady herself. She leaned in closer still and placed a kiss upon the soft appendage. Her father smelt wonderful, a mixture of maleness and body wash. Her tongue, followed the same track as her fingers, before she pulled herself away smiling. She felt wicked and depraved. But it was glorious. Her right breast had been rasping on her daddy's thigh and the nipple was making its presence known through the thin material of her dress, aching, demanding attention, demanding release. As she looked down, she was proud of the mess her body was in, erect nipples, heaving chest and dribbling pussy. She was close to another orgasm, a single touch or movement could so easily set her off, but she didn't want to wake her father, so kept backing away from the precipice.