Wishing to be a Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
Rebecca experiences BDSM for the first time.
5.7k words
4.95
2.7k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/30/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca experiences BDSM for the first time.

I apologise for Pt 04 being fairly tame but I needed to set the scene and create a high level of sexual tension that was similar to when this actually happened to me, I hope you will not be disappointed with the result.

Wishing to be a Slut Pt 05 continues Rebecca's journey. Pt 04 and 05 should be read collectively as a pair of stories but the overall adventure/theme continues from Pt 01 - 03.

Please feel free to comment, all suggestions are welcome.

The hotel suite is nicely furnished, with a big double bed, two full length mirrors, a large desk, chairs, a sofa, a coffee table and a big TV.

He sits on the sofa but instructs her to stand taking his time to examine her looking at her, inspecting her up and down. The quietness adds to the eerie atmosphere and she becomes a little frightened, what has she got herself into? Was the experiment with BDSM really a good idea?

Her fear increases as the silence continues emphasising her vulnerability and his earlier comment that he had all the 'equipment' ready in the room now makes her nervous. She has a safe word but would he act on it, what pain levels would he expose her to, should she back out now?

He broke the silence and told her to take off her clothes. Too late to run now so she took a deep breath and obeyed him, wriggling out of her tight skirt and looking around for somewhere to hang it. He quickly becomes impatient and annoyed, "Did you hear what I said, take off your fucking clothes you dumb bitch, now get on with it and do as you are fucking told!"

Shocked and humiliated she just drops it to the floor. She is learning very quickly that he is no longer the genial man she met earlier in the bar, he is controlling her, trying to demean her mentally and eliminate any thought of resistance. Seconds later her blouse joins the skirt on the carpet. Facing her he reaches behind her and unhooks her bra. She has nice firm breasts but they still spill forward as he releases the clasp. The bra quickly drops to the floor. He pulls her french knickers down to her knees and steps back to stare at her girly cock, it's tiny. She has no sexual urge at all, she is frightened, he has removed any trace of her masculinity, she is confused, her mind and thinking becoming very slow like she doesn't know who she is anymore.

He beckons her towards him and as she pushes her panties to the floor she nearly trips as the material catches on a five inch heel and she stumbles, pathetically out of control, he makes no effort to support her. Her role tonight is now very clear. He is not her lover or boyfriend, there will be no tenderness or consideration, and his only interest is his own pleasure which she had already accepted was going to be both sexual and sadistic and she was merely a whore, a slut, a set of holes he was going to use for his own enjoyment and selfish entertainment.

Abruptly he orders her to stop. She stands in front of him naked except for a long silver pendant pointing at her cleavage, earrings weighing heavy on her earlobes, and the black silk 15 denier stockings supported by a delicate satin suspender belt tight around her waist, she feels very unsteady perched on her five inch stiletto heels. The room is warm but she shivers, her tiny boy clit is almost invisible but her protruding nipples show her increasing excitement. He doesn't miss that detail and smirks knowingly. She is totally exposed, breasts, pussy and clit all unprotected, she is the prey and he is a very eager hunter.

He instructs her to bend over from the waist, then further, then further still until her hands grip her ankles. He moves behind her and immediately begins to caress her bottom. She feels open and exposed, vulnerable and powerless, even more so when he pulls her cheeks apart to look at her boy pussy. He murmurs positively, then she feels something warm and wet on her little rosebud. She senses his mouth licking around its edge before pushing his tongue in as far as her tightness will allow.

It's ecstasy. She moans loudly and even though her body is in an uncomfortable position she doesn't move because she wants more. As she becomes accustomed to the warmth her pussy relaxes and his tongue finds its way deeper inside her, darting in and out making her knees tremble. He reaches under her bottom and finds her girl cock, now hardening and throbbing with excitement and he begins to stroke it slowly. It doesn't take very long before her moans get louder, she is getting close, breathing heavily but before she can climax he stops very suddenly removing both his hand and his mouth.

She feels lube being rubbed into her pussy, it's cold and is then told to stand up. He gives her a butt plug and orders her to insert it. It is black, a mushroom shape with a few flashing lights so maybe remote controlled, slightly bigger than her usual toys but after her rimming the head goes in comfortably. She stands still, takes a deep breath and waits a few seconds for her pussy to accommodate the shape and bends forward to check it stays inside her, it feels good, nice and snug.

He turns on the TV. It's showing a compilation of twenty second clips, girls in some sort of bondage, ropes, cuffs, tied to apparatus all dressed like her only in stockings and heels. Every different girl is having one or more holes filled, they are all moaning loudly and they are all begging for more. He orders her to watch the screen, her nipples stiffen and very quickly her cock comes back to life watching the sluts being used. She asks if she can touch it but is refused permission and told to keep her eyes on the screen. He moves away and starts to take off his clothes and as his boxers come down she can't resist the urge to look at his cock to see exactly what she is now desperate to be fucked with.

He sees her movement and he moves deliberately towards his case finding a stick-like object. She has disobeyed him and is now punished, shocked by a sharp whack on her bum with a riding crop. It stings, this is real. She forces herself not to say the safe word.

Another two swats on her bottom make her jolt, and her bum burns, he orders her angrily,

"Watch the girls on the screen and learn, they disobey and are punished. Then there are good girls and they are rewarded, some girls disobey on purpose as they enjoy the punishments."

Then yet another thwack on her bum not as hard as the first, this one very near to her pussy. "Good girls are rewarded, they get everything they beg for and usually more. Rebecca, are you going to be a bad girl or a good girl..............................this is the only choice you will have tonight?"

The TV is playing a clip of a gorgeous redhead spreadeagled on a table being fucked in the ass, pleading for the guy to shoot his load and cum inside her. The camera moves in for a close up and shows a trickle of spunk dribbling from her gaping ass then cuts to her face, smiling and happy as the guy kisses his 'top girl'.

She stammered a little, "I want to be a good girl please, a very good girl, your best girl ever," she replied meekly and meant every word.

He sat on the chair naked, "OK, let's see just how good you are, come and suck my cock." Her heart fluttered, she was overjoyed, rewarded so soon. She turned and examined his body, Good shape for his age and then his cock, thin, about eight inches but with a noticeable curve. She'd only ever had one cock before and that was very straight, she couldn't wait to get to grips with it.

She knelt at his feet, looking up at him she took the tool in her hand and kissed the inside of his thighs, he stroked her face before his hand moved down to play with her breasts, pinching her nipples roughly. She shrieked but didn't complain, she was a good girl. Staring into his eyes she dribbled saliva onto his tool, lubricating as she worked him with both hands before taking him in her mouth, deep at first then playing with the tip, deep again then licking the shift up and down while her thumb massaged the tip.

The curvature of his cock fascinated her, it felt so much different, hitting spots in her mouth that her only previous cock never did. She concluded that sucking a curved cock was much harder and needed more concentration but wondered if once his big curved cock was pumping inside her pussy it had more chance of hitting her g spot. She had experienced only about a dozen g spot orgasms, a few on the end of The First's cock, the rest with her vibrator and they were the best thing ever. She knew that any guy who could fuck her to multiple g spot orgasms would have her as a hungry slut for life.

Masturbating him quickly as she sucks on his balls, one at a time, her cock straining but remaining isolated as she feared the crop. She alternated her techniques on him longing for a positive word of encouragement. She had been practicing her deep throat technique, breathe, hold, relax and take it down, so she now felt good taking it to the base without gagging, all the time writhing on the plug but failing miserably to force it deeper She continues, her head bouncing furiously, her senses attuned to any sign from him that she is meeting his expectations, that she is a 'good girl'..............but nothing!

He tells her to stop and pulls her head away from his crotch he then puts her arms around her back and cuffs her wrists. Whilst he is cuffing her, his cock is positioned in front of her face, she grins cheekily, looking up at him she licks it playfully but then whack! The crop strikes again hard and stinging her bum. "I said stop!" He tutted, and slapped her again and she made a groveling apology, she really doesn't like the crop!

Still kneeling she is told to resume sucking but with her wrists tied behind her back, it becomes a challenge. She just can't seem to get her pretty head in the right place to engulf his cock and after a few minutes of trying with no hands she is punished with the crop again.............her eyes begin to water from the sharp pain! Eventually, she captures his dick and quickly learns to control it with her tongue, he groans and she is happy, ecstatic like a kid at school becoming the teacher's pet. Encouraged she works harder, filling her mouth as deeply as she can.

After a while, he lifts her from her knees and unfastens the cuffs allowing her arms free but then places them in front of her breasts and reattches them to her wrists. Leading her by the cuffs to the bed she totters awkwardly on her high heels and surprisingly he helps her lay down on her back placing her head on two pillows so she is quite upright with a very good view of the TV. She watches as a tiny brunette girl is spreading a trans girl's pussy as wide as she can shouting "Give it to the slutty bitch" and three cocks hover above it jerking their cum over her gaping rosebud. He kisses her forehead and calls her a good girl, she smiles gratefully quickly becoming his pet.

He turns up the volume on the TV, the groaning, grunting, begging and dirty talk is loud and hypnotic. He goes to his case and she stares at his flaccid bent penis brushing against his thighs as he walks. Retrieving a spreader bar he moves to the bottom of the bed and locks the leather straps around her ankles before adjusting the width of the bar. Her ankles are forced very wide apart by the bar, she can bend her knees but her feet stay the same distance apart.

He sits on the armchair and picks up a remote. He looks at her intently as he presses a button and she jumps as the plug comes to life in her pussy. He orders her to watch the TV where a line of hung back guys are brutally face fucking a young long haired blonde girl. Her mouth is dripping cum and saliva, her eyes watering, her hair wild, running mascara and smeared lipstick are evidence of how she has been used yet between mouthfuls of cock she demands more "Choke me, choke me with your big black dicks, use my mouth, this bitch needs cock".

Following her earlier 'show' in the hotel bar her mind is now racing. The blonde on the TV, the spreader, the cuffs, the crop, the not knowing what's next, almost totally naked on his bed, immobile, at his mercy, being out of control, being his prey, it's all so different, she is feeling more and more servile, used, as her request for a soft introduction to the world of BDSM becomes real.

The plug rotates and pulses, and she squirms as all the senses in her pussy come to life. He fondles her breast squeezing her nipples, she winces but it is nice to be handled again and then he attaches a clamp to each one. A little painful but like the first time a cock enters her pussy, bearable and pleasurable at the same time. He then connects the two nipple clamps with a chain and shortens the length so it is taut across her chest. He changes the speed of the plug and now it pulses and rotates deeper inside her. It feels good and she wriggles to enjoy the pulsing more comfortably making her breasts wobble and with every movement the chain pulls on her nipples like a finger constantly flicking them, it's torture and it's glorious.

Rebecca is trembling with desire. The plug is pulsing, her boobs shaking and the clamps are stimulating her nipples. On the screen, a gorgeous trans girl shrieks as she begs for double penetration and two cocks force their way into her tiny hole making her scream even louder. Without thinking Rebecca moves her bound wrists to her now very stiff cock. He jumps from his chair, with one hand he picks up the spreader bar and raises it so her feet are above her head, her bottom cheeks now very exposed, and with the other hand, he administers three sharp cracks with the crop very close to her pussy. She winces, it stings.

"Now are you going to be a good girl and wait for permission to touch yourself?" He waited for her reply "I am a good girl, please can I touch it, I need to cum?" He laughed "Once you've earned a reward, then I'll consider it, you are just a slutty whore at the moment and to be rewarded you need to be a dirty bitch on heat, be that dirty bitch for me," and he turned the plug to pulse faster making her groan long and loud, she was on the edge again and very badly wanted to be that dirty bitch for him.

He continued teasing her, pointing out a real girl on the screen choking with two pricks in her mouth pushing on her cheeks and deforming her pretty face and then one cock thrusting inside her pink pussy lips. Changing the speed of the plug constantly and now standing next to her face he worked his hard tool until there was the first dribble of pre cum leaking from its eye. He rubbed it on her nostrils so she could smell and feel his juice but no matter how hard she tried her tongue just wouldn't reach to give her the taste of him that she yearned for.

Rebecca was gasping, struggling, writhing, she was in heaven but somehow in hell at the same time.

"We seem to be going over our time, are you OK for another two hours for an extra thousand?" he asked knowingly and her reply was immediate " Yes yes oh yes, your good girl says yes, your slut says yes and your bitch on heat says yes please." He chuckled and turned the plug up again.

He left the room and she thought about touching herself as she was so horny but with gritted teeth, the fear of the crop decided her against it. He returned with a blindfold, heavy black velvet, he gently lifted her head from the pillow and put it on, adjusting so that he was sure that she was in total darkness and then he increased the volume on the TV. The darkness just added to her helplessness and disorientation, legs spread wide, wrists cuffed together, numb pain from the crop, her girl cock throbbing, her nipples clamped tight and sensitive to her every movement and the constant intrusions of the plug, she was frantic and decided to beg for a release.

As she opened her mouth to speak she felt the heat of his cock and then her mouth being filled as he pushed it deep to the back of her throat, she could feel its curve raking the roof of her mouth as she clamped her jaws shut to prevent him from removing it, sucking hard and swirling her tongue. He took it out and she begged "Please put it back in, I need your big cock, I need to swallow your cum, I need to show you that I'm a good girl, your dirty bitch, fuck my mouth, stick it deep into the throat of your dirty little bitch." He continued to tease her, rubbing his cock over her face and then ramming it in her mouth repeatedly until he was gone. Her mouth was now empty, her jaw ached, she could not see out of the blindfold and the sex noises from the TV were all she could hear.

Her whole body was aching now needing a release. She didn't know how long he was away but she was relieved to hear him return. Again she could sense the heat of his prick near her face and she opened her mouth greedily to welcome him and this time there was no teasing. With a hand holding the back of her head firmly, three deep strokes to the back of her throat announced his return and then he was still in her mouth, throbbing. As her senses heightened she detected a slightly different taste and as her tongue swirled she realised there was no curve and this cock was thicker, it was different, it was a different guy! She panicked and thought about the safe word, two guys were now using her, were there more? Did she trust him, was she enjoying this session, did she want more, was she a dirty bitch? Her answer to all those questions was yes.

The new cock was shorter but wider, much more of a mouthful and harder to manipulate with her wrists that were still bound together other than bobbing up and down from a difficult angle but she gave it her all and was rewarded by positive encouragement from a deeper voice. "That's right slut take it all, open up that throat like a good girl, oh yes use that tongue you dirty whore."

He withdrew his tool, the plug pulsed again, she felt her nipples being licked, her breasts being fondled but with more than two hands. In her darkness she worked out that four hands were roughly kneading her boobs forcing powerful sensations through the clamps, everything heightened by the darkness forcing her to only imagine a slutty Rebecca with two hungry guys pleasuring her breasts.

Eventually, the cuffs were released from her wrists. She felt the presence of two bodies on the bed on either side of her head and before she could imagine what was next fingers were forcibly holding her mouth wide open, stretching it and both cocks were pushed through her lips. Her lips hurt, being stretched as far as they could go, breathing was difficult as the two dicks thrust in her mouth taking turns to push their way to the back of her throat mercilessly face fucking their slut. Gasping they withdrew their tools and he moved her hands to place one on each cock.

Still blindfolded she ran a hand across them both confirming it was a fat one and a curved one, no new cocks! She desperately needed her good girl reward so she did not hesitate. Squeezing its base tightly in her newly freed hand she took the curve all the way down her throat, almost gagging but not coming up for air. At the same time, she worked the fat one furiously with her other hand. Stopping to swap over she spat on both cocks, they were already very well lubricated but by now she was wild and seemed to have turned herself into one of the cum hungry girls on the TV screen. Alternating between both cocks she stopped as she changed over to work them both fast and then use her tongue to search each one for a taste of pre cum but was disappointed, nothing yet.

While she was sucking them they talked about her.

"Your dirty whore is enjoying this, is she worth the money?", said the fat cock.

"She's very good, very very good, but she has a final test to see if she is worth it," said the curved cock.

"I think she likes the plug too much, you're spoiling her, are you loving the plug slut girl?"

12