Wisp Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment she looked up, and saw the witch was looking up at the crucifixion. A slight frown creased the woman's brows, and Ghyslaine studied her face.

"Your piety is commendable," Riona said, and stepped away then. Ghyslaine blinked, her logical mind thankful, but her loins sorrowful. The witch's hands ran down Ghyslaine's arms and grasped her hands as she moved towards the door. "Come, I'd like to show you something."

Now Ghyslaine frowned, but let herself be pulled towards the doors of the church. She paused as a thought crossed her mind, and Riona let her hands slide out from the noblewoman's.

"We need to be discrete," Ghyslaine said, and Riona nodded.

"We will. We are leaving the town."

Ghyslaine's heart thumped in her chest, her eyes widening. She glanced at the windows, confirming it was still dark outside. That night had not lifted its embrace of the world.

"There is evil out there. Demons," she said, and Riona nodded.

"And much more besides. But I'll protect you my lady. You will want to see this."

Fear and lust warred with one another in her heart and mind, but she quickly ran back towards the altar. She blew out the candles, plunging the church into darkness, and turned back towards Riona. The witch stood by the door, a silhouette in the dark. Ghyslaine hurried over to her, and was surprised when she was pulled tight again. Lips crushed against her own in the dark, the teasing tip of tongue grazed her, then Riona pulled away again.

"Show me then," Ghyslaine whispered in the wake of that kiss. She could not see Riona's expression, but expected it to be a smile.

The woman opened the doors, and the pair of them stepped outside. Under the cover of darkness they moved through the town and towards the front gates. Past the dark homes of the sleeping citizens, and closed shops and workshops. When they got to the closed front gates, four guards stood by with spears in one hand, torches in the other. On the platforms up top, another two stood peering out into the dark, with bows in hand.

One of the guards looked over to see the two women approaching. Ghyslaine pulled up her hood before she and her lover to be stepped into the light. She kept her face downcast, not wanting to be recognized. The guard who'd seen them approached, using his spear as a walking stick.

"Ah. It's you," the guard said to Riona. "Sorry, by the Ealdorman's decree, we cannot let you outside the walls at night. Especially with a citizen of the town."

"So I'm told every time I depart. Here," Riona said, and tossed a pouch to the guard. The man caught it deftly. Ghyslaine heard the clink of coin, and the guard grunted to himself. He tossed the pouch to one of his comrades.

"Split it, and lets open the gate for her then," the man said, and another of the guards grunted as he walked forward to push open the thick wooden gates.

"On her head it is," he said, as he and another took off the locking bar and pushed. The hinges and wood creaked as they slowly swung open, and Ghyslaine dared to peak up. Out into the wide swathes of land the surrounded the town.

She swallowed, her gut fluttering, her throat dry. Her hand shook as she stood at the threshold of civilization and the wilds of Britannia bathed in the moonlight. She thought she saw shapes out in the dark, flickering.

A hand closed around hers, warm and calloused. She looked over to see Riona's surprisingly gentle smile, and then the witch crossed out into the night. Along the old Roman road that would lead to Wintancaester. Behind them, the gates closed, and Ghyslaine let out a nervous breath.

"Nothing will harm us this night," Riona said, and Ghyslaine nodded, while silently cursing her libido for leading her out here.

Together they walked along the road, hand in hand. Though, Ghyslaine did notice the witch kept her right hand resting on the pommel of her sword. Riona didn't seem nervous, but she looked alert. Somehow, that gave Ghyslaine some confidence, and she hated that a Pagan could do so for her.

A few hundred paces down the road, Riona turned and started towards the forest. Ghyslaine clenched the witch's hand tighter, but said nothing this time. Instead she followed silently over the rolling hills towards the forest that Riona seemed set on. The wind was cool as it blew through the grass, keeping the hems of their cloaks swaying. Behind them, the torches of Ghyslaine's home had become pinpricks, the walls vanished into the dark of the night. The trees of the forest grew larger, more distinct from one another.

Then they were in the woods. The wind rustled the leaves above, but it was warmer here. Riona seemed to be following an animal trail. She pulled Ghyslaine tighter, and the noblewoman once again was frustrated at the comfort it brought her. Around her she could hear the crack of branches, and creatures scurrying in the dark. Somewhere was the hoot of an owl, and above the flutter of wings.

Ahead she saw a clearing. Tiny pinpricks of light flickered above the grass and shrubs. Ghyslaine blinked at the sight as Riona led them closer. Until they were on the very edge of the clearing.

Its centre was dominated by a great oak towering into the sky, basking in the moonlight. Around it were flowers and small shrubs that pushed to the woodline. Throughout the clearing was the blinking of hundreds of fireflies, small yellow lights that showed the reds, violets, and greens of the plants around them. Small pinpricks through the veil of night.

Ghyslaine didn't believe she'd seen so many in her life. She stared in wonder, jaw hanging open.

"Just watch," Riona whispered in her ear, holding her close.

The noblewoman wasn't sure what she was watching for, and her loins still cried out for attention, but she leaned back against the witch, savouring her closeness, and kept her eyes upon the clearing. Riona's hands had curled around Ghyslaine's body, and held her by the belly as the pair of them watched.

Then a shapeless form of what looked like liquid blue flames emerged from the oak's high branches. Then another, and another, until six of the swirling forms were dancing about the mighty trunk. They held vague eye like spots in white within those silently burning forms. And with them, came ethereal singing. The song spread through the clearing, into the forest, as their blue light cast over the flowers that seemed to shift towards these creatures.

"Wisps," Riona whispered, and pressed her lips to Ghyslaine's cheek, while the nobleowman just watched. Entranced. She scarcely noticed that Riona held her tighter, only that she wanted to walk out into that clearing. To dance with the wisps.

"It's beautiful," Ghyslaine said quietly, and was pleased when Riona softly kissed her neck, scraped her skin with teeth. A soft gasp from her lips as she watched the display.

"Beauty respects beauty," Riona said against Ghyslaine's skin, as her lips worked back upwards towards the noblewoman's jawline.

A slow sigh of pleasure spilled free, but Ghyslaine could not tear her eyes from the sight before her, her gaze flicking from each of the wisps to another. Behind her, Riona slowly pulled off the noblewoman's cloak, and let it fall to the undergrowth. With the garment gone, the witch's kisses descended again down her neck. Downwards until her chin pushed at the collar of her dress to let teeth and tongue tease at her shoulder.

The crack of bark pulled Ghyslaine's attention back to the tree, even as she continued to savour the soft kisses of her seductress. She watched in fascination and fear that clashed with her lust, as something like roots broke away from the trunk of the oak. Roots that cave way to a slender feminine thigh. The tree seemed to open slightly, and an elegant hand of wood with long fingers pushed out to grasp the newly made entrance.

"What?" Ghyslaine asked as an arm pushed out from within. Wood gave way to pale skin along the forearm, with ivy and moss sinking into the veins.

"A Sidhe Draoi, you might know her as a Dryad," Riona said, once more against Ghyslaine's neck.

The wisps danced excitedly around the emerging sidhe draoi. The twisting root like legs stepped out onto the clearing, a hip that gave way to flesh and blood now on display. A second hand emerged, and pushed the opening wider as a beautiful woman's face emerged from within. Her eyes glowed brown, and her ear ended in sharp points. Long dark green and brown lock flowed behind her, and twisting branches jutted from her head like antlers.

The creature stepped out, her torso of flesh slim and feminine. Vines and moss were draped over her shoulders, and curled around her upper arms like a shawl, but did not hide the small curves of her breasts from sight. She stepped out proudly and stood in the clearing.

Those warm inviting eyes locked onto Ghyslaine, who felt her breath catch, even as Riona's hands pulled tighter. It kept the noblewoman from walking out into that clearing to be among the mystical creatures that dwelled here.

Then the sidhe draoi spoke. Her voice like wind and creaking branches. Though Ghyslaine did not understand her words, she felt drawn to the creature. She even tried to step forward, but Riona held her firm, the witch's arms tensing, pressing tight against Ghyslaine's sides.

Riona spoke the creature. Her cheek pressed against Ghyslaine's as that foreign tongue came from her lips. Her accent was thicker as she spoke, pleasing to the ear. Ghyslaine was lost between wanting to pull back from the clearing and deeper into Riona's embrace, plunging forward into the clearing to dance with the wisps, or simply running as fast as she could back to her bed.

The sidhe draoi tilted her head, and leaned downwards. She smelled of old bark and leaves, as she studied the noblewoman before her. Then she spoke, with that ancient voice that slithered into Ghyslaine's soul. She shivered, unsure of what emotion made her do so. As the words faded into the depths of the forest, she rose again and walked on those twisted roots she had for legs. With grace and deliberation she strode away from the clearing, and into the forest, soon lost from sight. Her passing made not a sound, and Ghyslaine shuddered.

"What did she say?" she asked.

"Who you were. So I told her, a beautiful noblewoman of Wessex. My friend. She promised no harm to you in this forest," Riona said, and Ghyslaine swallowed. She had no doubt the creature could cause her great harm. And the pull the wisps had on her; she wished she had paid more attention to the tales of the locals, of the old myths and legends.

"Why have you taken me here?" Ghyslaine said, and Riona nuzzled against her cheek.

"To show you a glimpse of my world. The one away from silk, gold, and crosses. The one of bark, steel, and desire. You call me witch, and it's a title I claim gladly. I serve a Goddess far darker than that of your White Christ, but there is beauty among the danger out here. I wanted you to see it," Riona said, and Ghyslaine blinked. She turned her head.

"Why?"

In response Riona cupped her cheek and turned her head further. She nearly had to lean back, before the witch's lips claimed hers. It was a soft kiss, and she felt her eyes closing, though the mirage of liquid blue light danced on the back of her lids. The kiss lingered for a long moment, and Ghyslaine was surprised when Riona pulled away.

"That I might taste these lips again," the witch said with a smile.

"You seek love?" Ghyslaine said, and Riona laughed.

"No, not love," she said and snapped back. She pulled sharply on Ghyslaine's arm and spun her about. She gasped as a firm hand clenched her throat and pushed her hard against a tree. Riona was upon her, a wolf with its prey. Riona's body crushed against the noblewoman, and ground her back against the harsh bark, snagging the dress. Ghyslaine swallowed, hating how much she enjoyed being that prey as she watched Riona's lips peel back to bare teeth. "But, I see no fault with friends enjoying one another's intimacy."

"Fils de pute," Ghyslaine managed before Riona came for her again. This time the kiss was hungrier, full of lust, and it stirred Ghyslaine's carnal needs. She gave in to Riona. To herself. Her mouth opened and the witch's tongue thrust within.

Riona grasped one of the noblewoman's hands, and pushed it upwards, until skin scraped bark. Ghyslaine moaned into their kiss, and lifted her other hand, letting Riona grip both wrists and pin her there against the tree. With a firm squeeze, Riona choked her lover, before releasing and letting her hand trail downwards. Along her neck and over the swell of her breast. Another firm squeeze, with fingers digging into soft flesh to draw a fresh moan between their dancing tongues.

Then the hand trailed downwards. Ghyslaine squirmed but made no true attempt to escape the witch's grasp. Instead she savoured the firm press against her body as it now slid over her hip and down to her thigh. Those fingers dug into delicate flesh again and pulled. Ghyslaine moaned once more and lifted her leg, felt it brush over Riona's hip through their garments. Riona pushed in tighter, her body crushing her lover against the tree, as her fingers raked along her thigh.

The witch pulled her tongue back and broke the kiss. She bit Ghyslaine's lower lip and pulled back. Teeth scraped harshly against flesh, and Ghyslaine was sure she would bleed, but it only excited her. Even when her lip came free and Riona snapped her jaws in front of Ghyslaine's face with a clack of teeth.

Ghyslaine panted, staring at her seductress, wanting more. She squirmed, and tried to pull her hands free, but Riona's grip was iron. A lash of tongue across the noble's eager lips, before growled words came free.

"Do you want your harlot?"

"Oui." was all Ghyslaine could say, and was disappointed when Riona stepped back. Until she saw the witch unbuckling her belt, loosening that mail tunic.

"Then take your clothes off. Make me enjoy it."

Ghyslaine only now lowered her arms, and rubbed at her wrists. The back of her hands were red from the scrape of bark, but she stared at Riona with hunger as the witch shed her cloak, and dropped her sword belt to the ground. Running a tongue over her lips, Ghyslaine thought of the brothels she'd secretly frequented back in Francia. Of how the women there had stripped themselves. She was not near as skilled, but she wanted to try. If only to stir this woman's blood as much as Riona had stirred hers.

So Ghyslaine turned about. She began to sway her hips, kept her upper body still, making her belly writhe to the song of the wisps. One hand went to the laces at her chest and loosened them. The collar of her dress drooped off her shoulders, and slowly Ghyslaine began to pull it downwards. Slowly she guided it downwards, past her shoulder blades and off her breasts, letting Riona watch the veil of her dress pull away from the display of her skin.

Excitement swelled in her. She felt naughty, sinful even. She bit on her lip, the blue light of the wisps washing over her. The dress caught on her hips, its bulk bunched around her thighs. She felt free, with the wind on her bared skin, and eyes upon her form.

There was a thump of something heavy behind her.

Ghyslaine turned to see the mail upon the forest floor, and Riona standing topless with thumbs hooked in her trousers. She was a warrior sculpted, with a stomach rippling in hard muscle and a predator's stance. Her eyes though were full of wonder as she gazed upon Ghyslaine bathed in the wisps' light. The swell of her breasts, the slimness of her waist. Ghyslaine bowed her head and smiled, finding delight in Riona's look upon her.

"You're beautiful," the witch said, and Ghyslaine blushed, and chewed on her lip again. She pushed her dress down the remainder of the way. She used her toes to pull off her slippers as she stepped out of it, and turned to show Riona everything.

"And tonight, I'm yours," she said, stepping forwards, feeling emboldened. She put a hand upon Riona's chest, and felt the witch's heart pounding away. She smiled, and leaned in to kiss her. It was a soft brush of lips, a tease of tongue, before she knelt down.

Riona watched the noble woman, tonight her woman, as she began to untie the laces of Riona's boots. Carefully she lifted one leg at a time, and pulled off the boots off, before she ran hands up over the tight leather of the witch's trousers. Up to the lacing over her crotch, which she slowly undid. Riona reached down, and ran fingers through Ghyslaine's hair, before she took a handful and pulled. Ghyslaine moaned, as she was made to stare up into those brilliantly green eyes. They looked so bright here in the forest. She was entranced, and part of her wished that Riona had bewitched her.

With a firm pull, she yanked Riona's trousers off her hips and down to her ankles. She could see the smooth lips of the witch's womanhood, unlike the carefully trimmed hair between her own. Could see the dewy arousal, smell her.

"Make me," she whispered softly, and Riona pulled her lover between her thighs. Her tongue parted the lips of her cunt, tasted the tart flavour of desire, before it flicked over the witch's clit. Riona moaned, and Ghyslaine stared up her sculpted body, between the curve of breasts, to see the witch tilt her head back.

Ghyslaine slid her hands over Riona's thighs, and pushed her tongue inside. Savoured the flavour, and the moan. Upwards her hands climbed as Riona pulled her tighter, and her lips pressed against the smooth flesh. Her tongue thrust inside, before it flicked upwards to lash the clit. Juices smeared against her lips, dribbled over her chin, and soon Ghyslaine pressed her tongue against Riona's clit and rubbed it. Ground it in tight circles as one hand lowered downwards, and she plunged two fingers into her harlot.

Tongue and fingers worked in concert, and something Ghyslaine couldn't understand spilled from Riona's mouth with her moans. Faster she worked, until she felt knees shaking, thighs trembling. It only spurred Ghyslaine on, pushing harder with her tongue as a second hand grasped her hair. Pulled her tighter.

Those moans of pleasure reached a crescendo, and Ghyslaine knew she'd brought her harlot to orgasm. She didn't let up, savoured the tightened grip in her hair, and Riona's desperate struggle to stay upright. The sounds of pleasure coursed through the trees, and Riona's knee's buckled. They pressed down against Ghyslaine's chest harshly, and the noblewoman wrapped her arms around her lover's hips to grasp her back.

A strong push forced Ghyslaine from between those slick thighs, and Riona breathed deep as she gathered herself. Her chest rose and fell with fast, heavy breaths as she looked down at the glimmering face of Ghyslaine.

"On your feet," Riona said, straightening herself, beckoning with a single finger. Ghyslaine dragged her fingers back down over Riona's rear, over her thighs, gripped tight. She pushed upwards, and enjoyed the strength in her harlot's form as she rose. She still had to tilt her head back to look up into those wonderous green eyes, but she revelled the hunger she beheld in them.

Leaning down, Riona hungrily claimed her lover's lips. Ghyslaine moaned softly, her eyes closing as she stepped closer. Hands grasped her hips, and the noblewoman waited to be pulled forward.

A squeal burst into the air as she was pushed back. Ghyslaine stumbled, but Riona caught her, and spun her. The noblewoman was pushed against a tree, gulping at breath as she clutched the trunk. The witch grasped her hair, and kept her pinned as she leaned in. There was a soft growl in her throat that spilled into Ghyslaine's ear, and the noblewoman's fingers curled into talons. Her nails scraped against the bark, before the witch brought her hand down in a harsh smack.