Witch Juice Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on. So you really didn't plan any of this out? You didn't test anything?" Emmett complained.

Vincent sighed. "She said she did."

"You said it yourself! This is ancient shit, how could I know this would happen?"

"I told you- ah, never mind! Just get to it already, we can discuss this later." Vincent shook his head as if trying to block the entire strange event from his mind. He quickly smirked again, however. "Be quick, though. Well, I guess that's not really a problem for you horny college kids." He chuckled as he joked to himself.

Emmett suddenly got up from his seat. He could start to feel the heat of passion growing inside him as he found his eyes locked onto Lilith's body. He began to approach her.

Vincent prepared to walk off but smiled as he thought of another dumb one-liner that would surely annoy Lilith. He turned to her. "Hey don't have too much-" he stopped as he couldn't help but feel his heart sink a bit. Lilith was biting her bottom lip, her lustful eyes glistening with anticipation, fixated on Emmett's crotch, which was bulging out the outline of an absolute monster of a snake beneath his pants. Emmett was looking back at her, his eyes running up and down her curves, while he gently caressed his hard-on through his pants. "...fun..." Vincent finished with a low, sad, whisper. He silently turned away, made his way to the door, and disappeared into the hallway.

"He left in a hurry," Emmett observed.

"Forget him," Lilith commanded, her words forced through a chest beating with anticipation. Emmett could sense her rising passion through her fierce expression that pressed into him. He could start to feel his heat begin to rush through his cock. As he observed Lilith's sensually plush lips and determined eyes, his own body acted on its own as he suddenly lurched at her, grabbed her bare shoulders, and pressed her against the wall, causing various framed photos and certificates to rattle and jostle.

"Huh?" Lilith was startled by the abrupt move.

Emmett peered into her dark eyes, his face slowly approaching hers. Lilith kept on a tough face, but her bottom lip was quivering as the now-confident Emmett began to move his whole body into her. As she felt the hot air from his nostrils flow against her neck, she could not help but close her eyes and turn away, her chest heaving, her pussy on fire from the suspense. Emmett's nose brushed up against the side of her neck, the soft tickling causing her to crack a slight grin along with a small whimper. She squeaked as the gentle caress was followed by a wet warmth from Emmett's lips lightly grazing her skin.

Lilith's hand made its way to Emmett's crotch. Her nostrils flared with a fervent huff as she could feel his stiffness through his pants. She began to caress his hard-on as he continued to nuzzle into her, his breath becoming heavier as he felt Lilith's tender fingers rub his clothed cock. He responded by suddenly cupping her breasts, feeling them up as his hips instinctively began to rock back and forth. His fingers danced around and massaged her tit before finding the bump of her nipple. He pinched at it as Lilith bit her lip and squeaked again at the sharp ecstasy that shocked through her. She buried her face in Emmett's chest as her breathing and heartbeat quickened feverishly.

"Do we have time... for all this foreplay?" Emmett asked between hot breaths.

"Let them wait... we've had tough days," she whispered, her light, sensual tone causing Emmett's hairs to stand on end.

Her fingers frantically unzipped and pulled apart the crotch of Emmett's pants. Finally, the stalwart, veiny lance flung out, the hot flesh filling Lilith's hands, causing her to let out a small moan as the fiery sensation seared in her fingers and palm.

"Mm, f-fuck," she dribbled out, the knot of her mind loosening as the image of Emmett's hard cock cut through it. As his sensitive flesh caught the outside air, as well as Lilith's careful touch, Emmett impulsively thrust his hips forward, his cock crashing into Lilith's supple thigh. She reflexively lifted her leg, allowing the head of his cock to brush against her panties. Her hand swiftly grabbed at Emmett's shaft, the flash of her body heat sending an instant mass of shivers up his spine as he grunted with pleasure. Lilith pulled aside the middle of her panties and Emmett directed his cock into her pussy, the head of his massive dick pressing against her dripping vaginal lips before sliding inside.

Lilith squealed as Emmett pierced her, his substantial stiffness filling her. Emmett quickly moved his hand over her mouth, covering her shrill sounds of joy. Though, he had to fight to contain himself too as Lilith's sweet, tight wetness was wrapped about his cock, causing his legs to quake as the flaming surge of satisfaction radiated through him. He began to slowly undulate his hips into her, his large cock gently rubbing back and forth within her gooey canal. Muffled moans vibrated through Emmett's hand, Lilith's erotic song encouraging Emmett to pulse his dick into her a bit faster. As he accelerated his pace, allowing her dripping insides to bath his cock with swathes of pleasure, his breathing hastened as a beastly urge rose within him to simply fling Lilith onto the table and fuck her senseless. The animal inside him fed on her hot, candied fragrance, his thrusting becoming more erratic as he held up her leg. Lilith picked up on Emmett's increasingly beastly erotic fury, which melded into her rush of sexual energy. She proceeded to jump into Emmett as he naturally caught her by the thighs, her legs straddled around his waist as he carried her seemingly effortlessly, all while continuing to fuck her.

Lilith continued to huff and moan loudly, but as she caught herself, she quickly pushed her lips into Emmett's in an attempt to smother her primal cries of joy. His tongue, in turn, swiftly shot into her mouth and the two began madly suckling at each other as their muffled grunts and yips reverberated safely into their bodies. Emmett began to hammer into Lilith wildly with newfound energy as he felt Lilith's sweet lips, their fleshy spurts echoing into the room with a greater frequency. Lilith's hips rhythmically bounced along with Emmett's thrusts as her very mind was ravaged by the feeling of his girth mashing deep inside her, the absolute mass pressing within her tender flesh on every jolt, shooting a shock of pure fiery ecstasy up her spine, causing her vision to spasm as her eyelids jittered and her expression melted stupid with satisfaction.

As her whole body rocked on top of Emmett, his frame wobbled as he struggled to contain her wild, convulsing figure. Soon, Emmett crashed backward into the office chair behind the computer desk. Lilith sat on his hips, her legs extending under the armrests, his penis still plunged deep within her. As the end of his dick crashed up into her deep, spongy corners, her eyes crossed as the sudden impact exploded a quake of sexual electricity to stir madly within her bones. She grit her teeth hard, Riding on the momentous waves of the fleshy collision, Lilith began to gleefully bounce on Emmett's cock, her toes curling, hands grasping at the armrests so tightly her forearms shook with might, her torso stretching and arching back as the sensual pleasure coursed through her.

Emmett relished the extremely close-up view of Lilith's trim figure on full display, her bust bursting in front of his eyes, the tight black cotton fabric straining to contain her shapely figure, her skirt flailing about his hips, prompting him to run his hands up and down her body. His enraptured dick twitched in excitement as he could caress the slight curves of her soft musculature that showed through her body-hugging outfit. Emmett laid back on the seat, his own legs stiff and stretched as he basked in the pleasure of Lilith plunging upon his cock. He watched her breasts jiggle furiously in and out of her low-cut top as she continuously and powerfully slid up and down his shaft. Emmett's body rocked in tune with her erotic assault, his jaw unconsciously hung open as his mind was lost to the heavenly pleasure of having Lilith's beauty grace his penis with her fiery wet pussy.

Lilith continued to ride Emmett with ferocity atop the office chair, which creaked with every slopping slam into his pelvis.

"I-I'm close," Emmett stammered out.

"Don't rush it," Lilith commanded. "We have all the time in the world, we just have to stay quiet."

"B-but that guy-"

"If that bastard shows face again, he can watch," she smirked devilishly.

Something about that comment caused Emmett's stomach to turn. His attention began to wane as he couldn't get over the blatant cruelty of that statement, as it was clear to him that Vincent cared for Lilith to some extent. The painful expression on Vincent's face began to cloud his mind, though the image had to fight pretty hard through Lilith's sexy body slipping over his cock.

Lilith continued to pump herself full of Emmett's stiff flesh, but she soon saw that her comment put Emmett at unease. She countered quickly, in between passionate huffs of air: "That guy lured me into a trap. He probably gave me that spell tracer and told the demon where I was."

"Th-then how..." Emmett breathed fast as his attention began to focus on the spongy embrace of Lilith's inner chasm wrapped about his member. "...how can we trust him now?"

"We can't-" Lilith gulped, her eyes blinking asynchronously as the hardness of his penis was slamming inside her. "We can't, but his archives are the best bet we have of making a potion that won't drain my powers."

"None of this..." he breathed hard through the heat of Lilith's wet insides flowing through him. "...makes any sense. How can-"

"Emmett," Lilith abruptly stated. "Do you like my tits?" Lilith began to rub and massage her breasts.

'You're trying to distract.... Me... I'm not... Stupid..."

"You've been staring at my tits a lot... even when you entered this room, you couldn't keep your eyes off them."

"You-"

"Even when we met in the bathroom, you were ogling them... you probably even sneaked a peek at my ass when we were looking around for the wand... weren't you? You're a little pervert, Emmett."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Lilith stopped her bouncing. "You want me to keep going?"

"We-we have to! For the potion!" Emmett was only speaking half of the truth.

"That's not true, Emmett," she said in a slow, sexy tone. "You just want to fuck me, don't you?"

Emmett's heart pounded, but he could feel more blood rushing to his cock somehow. Lilith leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, once, twice, three times she suckled at his mouth. With her sensual expression floating in front of Emmett's vision, her sweet smell filling his nose, Emmett's dick began to throb within her.

"Tell me... what you like about me. Then I'll continue."

"You're... strong," he squeaked out.

"No bullshit answers," Lilith demanded sternly. "My body. You love to stare."

The more Lilith teased him, the more he wanted her to start fucking him again. He knew in the back of his mind that she was successfully diverting his attention, but part of him didn't care. He really did just want to fuck her.

"Y-your tits," he answered quietly and nervously.

"What was that?"

"Your tits!" he called out. "Oh my god, you have perfect, perky tits. And you- you have these muscles, these abs, they're perfect- you're so perfect, holy shit- Your body is so damn sexy! I just want to fuck you senseless!" Emmett's hips began to rock upwards, causing Lilith's jaw to drop and her eyes to roll into the back of her head as Emmett forcefully assailed her from below.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lilith howled. The two had their pelvises lash out at each with primal fury as the sound of wet slaps sang out into the air. The chair screeched and creaked madly as its two riders tore at each other's genitals. Finally, Lilith moaned out as she felt Emmett's dick pulse madly.

"I'm- I'm gonna cum!"

Lilith's torso also began to quake and shiver, her expression melting with overwhelming erotic sensation. Both their bodies tensed up, the room filled with a stark quietness as the chair stopped its mechanical song.

Emmett was about to let his cum rush into Lilith, but suddenly, a small metallic chime rang through his ears. In a split second, he saw Lilith's head spin towards the door, and he already knew the source of the new noise: the doorknob. It was followed by the sound of muffled voices, some of them quite familiar. Emmett, on instinct, clenched away his orgasm with extreme force. He felt his jizz try to rush through all the way to the tip, but he tightened his grip on his climax harder and harder until the roaring peak of pleasure slowly began to fade. Lilith, also knocked into reality by the rattling of the doorknob, swiftly slipped off of Emmett onto the ground like a ragdoll, and promptly rolled underneath the desk.

Finally, the door cracked open and the voices were quite clear, in the midst of conversation: "-and I'm so glad you could make it, Captain Lagar." Vincent's voice came out, with a slight hint of irritation.

"Yes, we're all glad to have such high-level eyes on this case, Captain," Freya's cold tone was distinct.

As Emmett could spy a person coming through, he quickly jolted the office chair into place, his exposed dick flailing right into Lilith's cheek as she hid underneath.

A tall man marched in, as did Freya and Vincent right after. The man wore a black service cap with the Justicar's emblem pinned right in the middle of it. His face was chiseled with harsh wrinkles, and his eyes were sunken in and radiated a fierce, fiery aura through his deathly glare. His mighty jaw was painted jet-black by a well-kept beard that followed the shape of his angular chin. He wore a similar jumpsuit to Freya's, but his was covered with a long, open jacket that had flowing coattails.

"So this is the medium," he growled. Though he spoke low, the entire room could hear his bassy, beast-like growl. "A fine job cornering this one, Vincent, Freya."

"Yes sir," the two said at attention. Emmett was surprised to see Vincent not acting aloof through the small amount of time he's known him.

"As in the report, he was able to inflict mental damage to all the staff in this hospital," Freya reported.

"...though, I'm sure we can handle this, as we've seen this before, Captain." Vincent chimed in.

"No doubt, two of my finest soldiers could handle this." Emmett thought even his compliments sounded like a threat, somehow. He could only stare dumbfounded at this man's terrifying presence pounded down on him. "But I want to know... how he was able to penetrate through our Anti-hex." His deep, dark eyes trained on Emmett as he was reduced to nothing but a worm in this man's booming aura. However, Emmett's breath suddenly wheezed out through his nose as he felt a flash of familiar hot wetness engulf his dick.

"Through the medical inspection, sir, we theorize that he was able to impress some kind of... seizure-inducing image into the victim's subconscious. Though, the victim had no prior record of having seizures."

Vincent stayed silent, his face serious, yet he looked straight at Emmett. Suddenly he widened his eyes for an instant, silently asking "Why the hell aren't you guys out yet?" Emmett jutted his jaw side-to-side with an annoyed expression, signaling back "Why did you let this guy in here?" Vincent quickly shrugged his shoulders with an equally annoyed expression, though he regained his composure as Lagar turned towards him.

"Vincent, you've had experience with this. Can the Anti-hex stave off psychic attacks?" Lagar asked in an almost menacing tone.

"Yes, sir. As a psychic spell would have to have the user's own subconscious interact first with the target's magical aura before even entering the mind, the Anti-hex would suppress this, as the aura of a Justicar is impenetrable."

"Then, we have ourselves a puzzle." The captain smiled ear to ear. "What did you do, young man?"

Emmett sat in his chair, softly panting, sweat beading up at his forehead. The feeling of Lilith's hot mouth wrapped around his shaft caused his breathing to become erratic as he struggled to maintain composure. As his cock grew again within Lilith's mouth, she began to rapidly bob her head back and forth, sending a rush of satisfaction to tingle up Emmett's frame. He inadvertently let out a strong huff of air from his nose and his head felt light and wobbly as the captain interrogated him.

Lagar raised an eyebrow. "Is something the matter? What's wrong with him?"

"I gave him the ol' bad cop routine, sir. Roughed him up, good," Vincent recovered with a small, nervous chuckle.

"I appreciate the enthusiasm, Vincent, but I'd prefer you not go so rogue on these higher-profile cases."

"Right, sir."

"...You... want to know how I did what I did..." Emmett managed to pant out as Lilith stealthily guzzled on his dick. Every word was a heavy burden as his mind fought through the intense feeling of his cock melting inside Lilith's fast-moving mouth, her slick inner cheeks, and taste buds rubbing fast against his sensitive skin. "Sh-shit..." Emmett unconsciously moaned out in a quiet hush.

"What was that?" The captain furrowed his brow, crumpling up his face into an even more ferocious glare.

"I... I'm not telling you shit..." Emmett continued, struggling to keep his head wobbling.

"Sir, he's stonewalling us." Vincent started. "I don't see a point to continue-"

Lagar turned to Vincent with a curious eye. "He pierces an Anti-hex and you don't want to know how he did that? Where'd your fiery spirit run off to, eh?" He tapped his index finger against his temple. "We can't afford to be thinking small here, Vincent. Something like this needs to be monitored, replicated, researched. This is clearly a threat to the central mission. I want a full diagnostic and a projection ticket drafted on this medical report."

"Yes, sir." Vincent was not amused by the bureaucracy.

Meanwhile, Lilith continued to hastily rock her head over Emmett's cock, speeding up her sucking, yet there was no sign of a single twitch of his girth. The furious sexual energy was rising within Emmett, but he felt the pleasure plateau and stagnate once more, the fire of Lilith's fierce, succulent blowjob not enough to send him over the peak in such a tense situation. He was fighting hard to push himself over the top, but the intense gaze of three Justicars constantly pushed back. He wasn't even positioned conveniently enough to get a good look at Lilith under the desk to encourage the orgasm faster. However, Emmett was still horny enough for his eyes to gain enough strength to finally break contact with the overwhelming force of a man and instead focus on a more lovely sight in his mind.

His eyes suddenly darted away from Lagar, as if they broke free of some optical magnetism. His sights landed instead on Freya. With absolute lust clouding his mind, Emmett was finally able to see past her frigid stare. Her frame was fit and trim, much like Lilith's, but her skin-tight bodysuit accentuated her curvy, hourglass shape and her long, strong legs. He understood why her cropped jacket was open all the time, as her bust was too large to contain, the leathery texture of her suit straining to contain them. Her gaze was serious, yet she still exuded a commanding beauty through her narrow, almond eyes, upturned nose, and thin lips. Her long, wavy, chocolatey hair had blonde streaks and was done up in a high ponytail that Emmett found incredibly sexy. As Emmett's vision was healed by her goddess-like beauty, Lilith could feel his dick begin to twitch in her mouth.

However, Freya felt his obvious, perverted stare press into her, her expression turning to confusion and unease. She crossed her arms in an attempt to hide her large bosom that Emmett was very blatantly ogling, though this only turned Emmett on more as her attempt failed, squishing her breasts up. Emmett creepily stared as her chest mounds were squeezed by her arms, her expression now turning irritated, which again, only served to encourage Emmett's optical molestation. Even Vincent and Lagar were frazzled by this sudden show of pervertedness by their culprit.