Witch Juice Ch. 10

Story Info
Lilith and Emmett search for the archives.
10.7k words
4.77
2.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_depth
dr_depth
40 Followers

Pollux kneeled before a large, thick wire in the back of the red-tinted generator room. As the hum and whirs of the various shuttering machines filled the room, he worked calmly at a portion of the thick wire that had melted away. He reconnected smaller thin, vein-like wires within the thick shell using a small device attached to his finger that emitted a tiny laser that was able to melt and bind the veins together. He looked over to the entrance of the room, where Valdrina was walking in, effortlessly carrying a massive engine-like device in her arms.

"Where do you want this?" she asked without a hint of enthusiasm.

"Place it anywhere- have you seen this room? Does it look like it has any order at all?"

"Fine," Valdrina slammed the machine down near the stone plate in the middle of the room. Her expression was blank and lifeless as she leaned against the machine, bored. She was glistening in sweat over her black sports bra and matching spandex pants, as she was clearly resigned to manual labor.

"Not like that!" Pollux shouted as he shot up from his work. "You're going to destroy everything!"

"You said everything in this room was crap or something," she replied nonchalantly.

"I didn't say you could break everything! Gods above!" Pollux skittered over to the machine and scanned it all around, flailing his head every which way to inspect it.

Valdrina scoffed at him. "Whatever. What next?"

Pollux leered at her. But suddenly his expression loosened as he cracked a small grin. "You see that panel over there?" he said, pointing.

Valdrina looked over. "Yeah."

"There are some cables underneath it that need to be reattached."

"You can't do that?"

"I'm busy, just get to it!" he sharply commanded.

"Getting real used to ordering me around, are you?" Valdrina sighed and slowly walked over. But as she did, Pollux's grin grew as his eyes were locked onto her shapely ass. She bent over, and looked under the computer panel, which was attached to a large overhang that protruded from the wall.

"I don't see anything."

"Oh, you have to really look under it, they're small." He licked his lips as Valdrina continued to bend down, her ass on full display through her tight pants. He slowly began to inch towards her.

"I don't..." she trailed off as she went down on her hands and knees to get a better look underneath the panel. "...I'm not seeing this."

Pollux creeped over, ogling her figure as she arched her back as she searched under the panel on all fours, her butt sticking out on a glorious display for him, the scarlet sheen running around her curves. "Keep... looking..." he urged as his breathing quickened in anticipation.

"I... Maybe it's too dark, I need a- ugh!" Valdrina yelped, interrupted as Pollux suddenly leaped on her, grasping at her bare waistline, ramming his crotch into her ass. His hard-on bulging through his robes, he furiously humped her, sliding his boner in between her ass cheeks.

"So... firm! So heavenly!" he shouted with glee, snickering and snorting, surging with ecstasy as he could feel his cock rub against the cushiony valley of the hills that were her ass.

In one swift motion, Valdrina spun around, the back of her fist rocketing into Pollux's skull. He was sent flying, tumbling onto the ground, his joyful laughter fizzling out as his face skidded along the metal floor. He struggled to lift his weak frame from the ground, his arms shaking, but his smile was still intact.

Valdrina stood over him. "Astorius may have forced me to assist you in your lab..." Her foot crashed into his stomach, her toes digging into him on impact before sending him rolling into the stone plate. "...but I am not your bitch."

"Oh, please...hu-uck!" Pollux chortled, coughing up blood that spattered onto the floor. "After before... you are beyond my bitch-" Another kick sailed into his abdomen, forcing out a spurt of more blood from his mouth.

"You poisoned me-"

"At one point you poisoned yourself- oof-fuck!" Another swift kick to the face chopped his words down.

"It doesn't matter, Pollux. I will always be stronger than you. From now until you die, you will always be an insect to me."

"An insect whose cock you enjoyed several times over."

Finally giving into the fact that even an infinite number of kicks to every spot on his body would fail to silence him, Valdrina simply stood over his shivering, curled up body and seethed with anger.

"You can't kill me, Valdrina. You need me."

"I won't need the portals forever."

"Not just the portals... you have no lead now, do you?"

Valdrina tightened her fist and ground her teeth as Pollux accurately called her out.

He chortled between gasping breaths. "You've given up, haven't you? All that work, all those eggs in that Justicar-shaped basket and it ended with you getting fried by a witch-"

Valdrina lunged at Pollux and grabbed his neck, lifting his limp body into the air. She then proceeded to fling him across the room into another machine, his measly frame denting it with the force of her throw alone.

"...you risked everything," he coughed out, "...kicked off the Inner Circle, for what?"

She stomped towards him, picking him up again, his skinny frame quivering with laughter.

"I c-can tell, my dear Valdri-"

He was smashed to the floor with enough floor to dent the metal tiling, but Pollux's chuckling still pounded into her ears.

"You-you're such... an easy read... an op-open book," he heaved between his raspy words. "...all you have... is me. You didn't have to... didn't have to come here. You've ignored more dire requests from the Circle!" His chest rose and shuddered as he broke into a sharp chortling that caused him to curl up through the pain.

"You're wrong..." Valdrina fumed.

"You want to drown, dear girl! You want to drown in my cum, don't you? You gave in- gave up- you did! Admit it!" His maddening hysterics pierced the air, cutting through Valdrina's patience. "You want the big cock again, don't you? You've given up after your failure, you have nothing left but this cock!"

Valdrina grasped at the collar of his robe again, but this time she lifted him and forcefully sat his weakened body upon another machine as his joyful expression turned to surprise. She lifted Pollux's waist sash and pulled apart his trousers, revealing his hardened member.

"Hwuh! What- what is this?" Pollux sputtered out as his crooked smile returned to him.

Valdrina gripped his shaft as Pollux bit his bottom lip in anticipation, feeling her warm fingers wrap around his cock. Valdrina then stuck her tongue out and pressed the head of Pollux's dick into it. She proceeded to swirl the tip of her tongue around his extremely sensitive glans. Pollux's whole body convulsed, his torso jerking back and forth, his face melding into a combination of pain and ecstasy.

"F-fuck! St-stop! It's too much!" he urged and attempted to squirm away. But Valdrina pinned his thigh down hard to prevent his escape. Valdrina continued to lap on the head as Pollux shouted, the intense electric sparks of overloaded erotic energy overwhelming him. She varied her technique, taking the head of his penis and rubbing it into her tastebuds for an even more constant surge of extreme pleasure.

"I-I can't take it! Stop!" he continued to reel back, his spine strained and his expression clenched as the intense jolts of pleasure surged through his bones as his glans were polished by Valdrina's tongue. The streams of roaring ecstasy caused all his limbs to quiver as his mind was shattered by her forceful service. Eventually, his face went blank, his head hanging backward, limp as his whole body started to go numb. He could only feel the sparkling tingles of sexual energy searing through his bones, the fiery feeling concentrated along thin, fast-moving streams of pleasure.

As she felt his dick twitch in her hand, she then wrapped her lips around the glans, fully covering his tender flesh in a coat of her hot saliva. She suckled on the head alone as Pollux's whole body began to shake again, his toes writhing and curling, his legs tense.

"Pl-please... I beg... you..." he whimpered out.

She massaged his glans with her lips, suckling faster.

"Stop! I give up! I give up!" Pollux finally screamed.

Valdrina withdrew her head with a malicious grin. "Then tell me."

"T-tell you what!?"

"You have a lead, don't you?"

"I do... b-but you won't like it!"

Valdrina leaned in again, preparing to suckle on his penis again.

"Wait, no! I'll tell you, I'll tell you! Please!"

"Then spit it out!"

"He's in the human realm! It's a dweller!"

Valdrina squinted at him, her anger returning to her. "A dweller?" She withdrew again. "You've got to be kidding me."

"I... I told you, you wouldn't like it."

"Why would you contact a filthy dweller?"

Pollux struggled to smile once again, the aftershocks of Valdrina's assault still causing him to twitch occasionally. "This one... is different, he has a very helpful... ability..."

"What ability?"

"He's been tailing your Justicar."

Valdrina stepped back. "That's impossible..."

"...only he can."

"So he knows where he went? Where he's been?" she asked hastily.

"Yes..."

She quickly composed herself. "Take me to him," she demanded.

"Finish me."

"What?"

"Finish me, and I'll take us to him, in the human world."

She rolled her eyes and grasped his cock, which was dripping with pre-cum. She began to vigorously stroke it, causing it to grow again along with Pollux's soft moans of delight. Only after a few seconds of stroking, his hips rose and his legs stretched out, his toes clenching hard. In the next instant, a volley of jizz strands erupted from his cock as his heavy breaths left him. The cum splattered all around Pollux, Valdrina casually dodging every blast. She let go of his cock and wiped her hand on his robes.

Valdrina sighed. She hesitated, but as she slowly realized that Pollux held her only lead, her tense expression loosened. "Well then, off we go."

***

Emmett and Lilith walked out to the parking lot of her apartment complex. The area was actually quite lavish, much to his surprise. The yard work and bushes were kept in fine order, with some hedges and shrubs cut in the shape of fat pigs, tall giraffes, among other various animals. A doorman even greeted the two on the way out and Emmett noticed many happy couples and sharply dressed businessmen and women walking past them. The walkways were cleaner than the ones at his university, too.

"Jeez, this is a nice place. How do you afford this?" Emmett asked, smelling the fresh, clean air.

Lilith scoffed at him. "You think I can afford this?"

Emmett sighed. "How did I not guess? Magic, right?"

"Landlord was in the palm of my hands until this morning."

"Isn't this also kinda putting your identity at risk?"

"Not really," Lilith replied without care.

"Not really how?"

"Just, ya know, it's not."

"But how exactly?"

Lilith sighed. "Listen, you're new to all this, okay? Let's try to focus on the basics."

"That- What-" Emmett was flustered at her condescending attitude. He simply groaned as she smiled mischievously.

The two arrived at her car, which was a small, black sedan that seemed like an older model. However, it seemed to be in good condition in stark contrast to the way Lilith kept her room.

"Heh, you couldn't hypnotize a better car salesman?"

"This car was my mom's."

"Was? Oh." Emmett was struck with embarrassment at his crass comment as he realized what she meant. "S-sorry..." he said genuinely.

"It's fine," Lilith said casually, much to Emmett's relief. A bit of his irritation towards her lifted as he slowly began to understand why she was this way.

However, as he opened the car door, the irritation flooded back into him as he saw what was in the backseat. "Oh- fuck! Lilith, what the fuck!"

Aidan was laid out in the back, his unconscious body sprawled all over the seats. He was sleeping, his chest lightly rising and falling.

"What? Oh, right- you'll need to sit in the front."

"Why is he sleeping in here?"

"Uh... I did what you asked and saved him, duh," Lilith looked at Emmett like he was crazy, and he mirrored the sentiment in return.

"Wh-why is he here though? Why not set him into your apartment? Warp him in, or something?"

"Uh, I used up a lot of energy killing the shit out of Valdrina. Warping isn't the most basic thing," she replied, again without much care. "It was easier to just, ya know, keep him in here."

"Why didn't you let him stay at the same hospital as me?"

"Well, a demon fucked with his head after I did. I had to make sure there weren't any residual hexes on his mind. See, this is what I'm talking about: the basics."

Emmett rolled his eyes. "So, I'm guessing he's not going to wake up soon... due to... magic, right?"

"Right. Can you get in the car already? Just direct me to his place and we can drop him off there."

"Lilith... Jesus Christ," Emmett groaned as he got in the passenger seat. "You're lucky I have a copy of his keys."

"Wow, is he your boyfriend? Is that why you had so much trouble busting in my mouth the first time?"

Emmett shook his head at Lilith's joke. "This is going to be a fun trip, I can already tell."

***

Pollux and Valdrina stood in an abandoned warehouse in the human world, both cloaked in black robes to conceal their demonic features. The place was dark, dusty, and filled with broken-down engines and tractors, along with abandoned crates and splintered two-by-fours scattered all along the floor. The hanging lamps were barely lit and flickering occasionally, which irritated Valdrina.

"When is your contact going to get here? We've been waiting forever," she snarled.

"It's only been ten minutes. How exactly the Inner Circle stood your garbage attitude, I will never know," he replied casually, leaning against a crate.

Valdrina began to pace the room. The anxiety began to creep up on her, as she knew that Pollux and his contact held her last chance at redemption.

Pollux clicked his tongue at Valdrina. "Can you just relax? He's a busy guy, I think."

"How can I relax? Everything is riding on this... dweller you've put your faith in for some reason."

"Can you behave? Don't ruin this portal run. Astorius was expecting me to visit more dark witches for supplies, and now I have to make something up."

"That sounds like your problem more than mine."

"It's going to be both of our problems if you screw this up."

"Implying that this already isn't a bad idea."

Pollux leered at her. "Everything will be fine, got it? His ability is perfect for what we need, and I've already instructed him as per my own calculations. So if anything the work is already done."

"What is that supposed to mean-"

Suddenly the two heard a loud, metallic clank come from behind a large, sliding door. With a grinding, rusty creak, the door slowly slid open to reveal the silhouette of a tall, lanky man. Pollux walked forward, sporting a half-friendly, half-malicious grin as he motioned the figure forward. The man looked around outside before finally sauntering in.

Valdrina looked at the man with disgust. He looked like a normal human male. His hair was disheveled and thinning, his eyes were sunken and drooping, his face deprived and cheeks hollowed. His limbs were thin and he walked with an arch in his back. He wore a stained t-shirt with some graphic of a band name on it, with slacks that only came down to the middle of his shins. His thin, sickly frame seemed like it was held up the strings of a puppeteer.

"This... this is our contact?" Valdrina chided.

"Frank!" Pollux burst out with excitement, offering a handshake.

"Uh, yeah, hiya there, Pol," Frank rasped out timidly. He accepted the handshake in which Pollux vigorously jerked and wobbled his thin arm up and down. Frank almost stumbled forward at this, with Pollux catching him by the shoulder. "And, uh, hi, nice to meet you, ma'am. I'm, uh, Frank. Frank Roe." He extended his hand towards Valdrina.

Valdrina simply scowled at him.

"Didn't I tell you to play nice?" Pollux warned.

"It's, it's fine, Pol. I get it, I think," Frank retreated his spindly fingers. "Uh, so... you want, like, an update on that thing you wanted me to do?"

"Yes, yes Frank! That would be splendid," Pollux said with glee.

"And what exactly is it that you've instructed him to do? Slowly rot away like a fallen apple?" Valdrina snickered to herself.

"Maybe it's better if you just show her what you can do, Frank."

"Uh, yeah, okay," Frank replied shyly. His expression focused, and he breathed in deeply, his thin figure straightened up. In the very next instance, Frank's body began to shimmer, the small sparkling lights gently flowing across his body. As the small sparkles ran up and down his frame, he began to fade. In only a few seconds, Frank was completely invisible.

Valdrina was stunned. "Where did he go?" She said with alarm.

"Hey, uh, I'm still right here. I-I can turn invisible," Frank said with hesitation.

"He's just some wizard defect, isn't he? Another disgusting human magician looking for demon parts-"

"Incorrect. He's one of us," Pollux explained.

"That's impossible!" Valdrina shouted and she stepped back. "There's no way! A dweller, with the same ability as a retired Assassin of the Inner Circle? Who... Where did you find this man?"

Pollux laughed as Frank faded back into view. "You see, it was actually a few years ago. It was you that commanded us at the time."

"Me?" Valdrina exclaimed.

"Yes, when you were in the Inner Circle, and I was but a scribe back then. It was one of your little stunts that got you into trouble with Astorius. You wanted us to 'cleanse the human world of dwellers.' I mean, at the time, I was happy to oblige. Some of them were absolute cretins that only used their gifts for devious purposes, like robbery or rape. But Frank, here, was different. He had one of the most sought-after genetic anomalies."

Frank faded back into view, as he nervously scratched the back of his head and coughed lightly.

Valdrina still leered at Frank in disdain. "So you spared him."

"That I did. Since then he's been collecting various bits of info on our VIP targets, isn't that right, Frank?"

Frank simply nodded with another cough.

Valdrina looked at Frank with eyes of anticipation. Once Frank realized her eyes were locked on him, he was startled.

"Uh, right, yeah... so I've been following that detective guy-"

"Detective guy?" Valdrina asked.

"Your Justicar. Vincent," Pollux cleared up.

"Yeah, that guy. He, uh... went to that library in the university."

"You followed him!?" Valdrina barked out with surprise. "How? Magic is ineffective against them."

"Yes, see, that's where the loophole comes in, dear Valdrina," Pollux explained with a devilish grin. "Magic doesn't work against them. But this magic is only being used on Frank himself- on his outward appearance."

"How... how does it work..." Valdrina scanned Frank with wonder.

"Something with... light... absorption..." Pollux dribbled out, not confident in his words. "I don't know! I didn't dissect the guy."

"D-dissect?" Frank stuttered out in fear.

Pollux smiled and assuredly waved his arms out. "No, no, just a joke, Frank. Please, continue. So, we're in the library..."

"And then he went down to this door in the basement, and he took out this stone-"

"What did the stone look like?" Valdrina interjected.

"Uh, I don't know, I didn't get a close enough look."

"You can turn invisible, and didn't get a closer fucking look?" she growled.

"Valdrina, Valdrina, please," Pollux attempted to calm her down. "These are just... small details that Frank didn't know about. We're lucky enough that he could observe this in the first place."

dr_depth
dr_depth
40 Followers