Witch Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,854 Followers

A few more thrusts was all he needed to reach a second climax so quickly and he groaned and cried out as his entire body felt like it wanted to squeeze into his mother's pussy. He came and came, more sperm than he though his balls could still carry. He realized that he had filled her with sperm from both ends and it only enhanced his pleasure. He had no idea how much of his sperm she currently had in her stomach, but judging by the sound of his last few penetrations, her pussy was overflowing.

And indeed, when he finally pulled away because his cock was too sensitive, he saw a river of sperm flowing from her gaping pussy. The sight was both utterly vulgar and erotic and he kept staring at his mom's upturned ass, wide opened legs and battered pussy. Eventually, as he rested his back against the wall, his mom turned around and looked at him. On her face was an expression he had never seen before, and he guessed that she was both completely satiated. Then again the gleam in her eyes told him that if his cock magically became hard again, she jump him without hesitation.

"So, you naughty boy..." she began haltingly, still catching her breath. "You dosed me? You dosed your own mother?"

"Er..." he replied, not really knowing what to say to that. "Only a small dose. I put, at most, a quarter of the potion in your orange juices."

"What?" she frowned, clearly puzzled. "That's impossible. That little shouldn't have had any measurable effect. Are you sure you didn't put more?"

"No, very sure... I was planning to, but, well, I didn't need to..."

Caius saw his mom look into his eyes for a long while. He would learn later that she was coming to the realization that she had pretty much succumbed to him without any magic whatsoever. That her unconscious mind had already been pining for him for a long while. But for now, she just smiled and shook her head before crawling over him for a hot and wet hug. Less than an hour later, when they both saw Caius' long cock coming back to life, the witch grinned and said "Good... Now we can finally start your sex ed. Ready?" Was he ever! Then again, he had no idea just how wild his mother actually was, and how even wilder she had been at his age... He had no idea what she had in store for him!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,854 Followers