Witch of the Wilds

Story Info
Rough sex between a witch and her female lover.
4.1k words
4.31
6.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmjane
mmjane
7 Followers

Note: this story is inspired by Morrigan from the game Dragon Age: Origins, but it can be read as a standalone piece as well.

***

Glamorous.

That was never a word I'd use to describe my life, at any point. From being born into squalor and into the oppression that the elves all over the kingdom experienced, I had never been someone who kept track of the latest trends in vogue or what the nobles were wearing this gala season. Even in the close-knit elven community where I grew up, I hadn't much time for primping and gossipping with the other young elven women—my mother had taught me to be a warrior, and I was more likely to be found sparring with my male cousins than sitting around a fire talking about the latest who-likes-who with my female compatriots.

And now, free of the elven slum I was born into, life had even less glamor, if that were possible. Traveling about the kingdom seeking aid from the various factions it contained to stop the oncoming demonic army was no easy task, and not one that lent itself to comfortable living. My comrades and I lived out of tents, ate whatever we could hunt down along with stale bread from the bottoms of our packs, and slept on the cold, hard ground every night—always with one eye open, as danger never sleeps.

So why then, as I was scraping the dirt and blood out from under my fingernails that had made its way there over the course of my latest adventure, did I feel like I was in the presence of royalty? The answer was quite simple.

Morrigan. The witch of the forest had decided to accompany us, at her mother's behest, to gather forces to stop the demonic blight. I was ever grateful for her company—and not in a way that entirely related to her skills with offensive magic. In fact, she was just as much a hindrance in a fight as she was a help, to no fault of her own. I just couldn't help the fact that I got so damn distracted whenever she was about, and I couldn't quite place why.

Of course, she was beautiful, the way she got that fierce snarl on her face when she was approached by an enemy, the way her brow and breast (oh so deliciously exposed by her deeply cut robes) alike would become slick with sweat as the concentration of casting spell after spell became strenuous, the fire in her eyes when she knew she had a battle won—all of it was simply breathtaking. But it's not as if I'd never been around beautiful women before, or even that I'd been stranger to their romantic company in the past. It was just something about Morrigan that made me so prone to—

Ouch. Lost in my thoughts, I'd accidentally scraped my knife a little too close to the tip of my finger under the nail and drawn a small but steady stream of blood. Sighing, I dropped the knife next to me on the riverbank and lowered my hand into the water to let the wound wash clean. Suddenly, I was startled by the sound of soft footsteps behind me. Tensing, I picked up my knife and turned around, ready to defend myself—only to find that the "threat" was nothing more than Morrigan. Specifically, Morrigan, wearing nothing more than a towel. Perhaps more dangerous than anything else I could have perceived, I thought bitterly.

"You don't mind if I have a quick dip here, do you?" she asked, her sultry voice light and melodic. Before I had a chance to answer, she had sat down next to me on the river bank and submerged her bare feet and calves into the water.

"No, I—of course not," I stuttered.

"Lovely." Morrigan let out a contented sigh, and I wasn't sure if she was referring to my response or to the perfect temperature of the gently flowing river on her alabaster skin. I decided to go with the latter.

"It does feel quite nice, doesn't it," I said, struggling to sound conversational. Why did she have to make me so damn nervous?

"It absolutely does," she responded. "In fact, I think I need to get a little more of it." With that, she dropped the towel, and it was all I could do for my jaw not to drop.

While it was true that her normal robes were far from conservative, I had never seen Morrigan completely in the flesh like this, and the glances I'd sneaked of the curve of her breast under the deep neckline of her robe did not disappoint. Her figure was stunning—her breasts were perky and full, and her stomach was slim but looked pleasantly soft, in contrast to the sharpness of her tongue. She had a small waist that bloomed out into a full and round hip, where her gorgeous behind sat still on the riverbank next to me.

Having dropped the towel, she slid slowly into the river below us, and let out a groan of satisfaction. I felt a rush of wetness that had nothing to do with the river begin to flood my panties, and I fought to tear my eyes away from Morrigan so I couldn't be accused of staring.

"I—I should probably get back to camp." I tried my damnedest to keep my voice steady. "You know, uh—get this finger all bandaged up."

"Oh, it doesn't look too badly injured," Morrigan said. "Stay with me, friend, let's have—what do your people call it? Hmm. A 'skinny dip'. It will be... fun." Her voice was unusually light and whimsical. It was astounding how much she had grown to trust in me, considering how guarded she had been when she first joined our journeying party. I did not take that trust lightly—I considered Morrigan a very dear friend and I trusted her back with my life. And that was why I needed to get out of here. Friends don't want friends to sit on their faces and grind them into the ground.

"I—haha, maybe next time, Morrigan, I think I'm really—I'm really bleeding over here!" I dramatically brandished my bleeding finger and stumbled to my feet. "Rain check though!"

"Fine, have it your way." Morrigan shrugged, and the last thing I saw before I turned and stumbled back to camp was her taking down her surprisingly long and lustrous black hair from its typical updo and letting it cascade behind her, carried gently by the river's flow.

***

I should be asleep. Lord knows what important battles we'll have to fight tomorrow and I should be well-rested for it. But damn it if I can get the image of Morrigan's beautiful black hair, tumbling down her back and flowing gently away from her full breasts, all slick with the river's moisture. Speaking of slick... No, I couldn't chance touching myself now. Not out here by the fire, I've got to go back into my tent.... But thinking about Morrigan bathing herself in that river, naked but for the transparent cloak of the clear water... I couldn't resist slipping a finger down into my panties and beginning to rub.

I bit my lip. I knew this was risky—any of my companions could come out of their tents at any moment and see what I was doing, including Morrigan herself. Unless... maybe that was what I wanted? I imagined how it would be. Morrigan would strut up to me with her typical confidence blooming in full, would see me with my hands in my panties. She'd pull my hand out by my wrist and would examine how covered in my juices it was and she would scold me gently. "My, what a naughty girl you've been," she might say. She'd make me lick my hand clean first, then she'd kiss me, finally, and my pussy juices would mingle between our lips as she'd reach down and pinch my nipples through my nightshirt, before reaching down further...

At that thought, I bit my lip and began to rub faster, imagining it was Morrigan's hand urging me closer and closer to climax...

Right as I was about to reach the peak, I heard the rustling of someone's tent. I quickly pulled my hand out of my panties and wiped it surreptitiously on my nightshirt. Damn it, I'd been deprived yet again. I turned to see who had the audacity to ruin my time with my Morrigan of fantasy.

Of course, cosmically, it was Morrigan herself. She was in her night clothes as well, which consisted of a purple satin camisole that was nearly as low cut as her robes, and a pair of black panties. Surprisingly cute and coordinated, for someone who literally grew up in a forest.

"I'm surprised to see you're still awake," she said casually, walking over to take a seat next to me by the fire. "Our fearless leader couldn't sleep?"

"No." I was sure I was blushing bright red, both with arousal and embarrassment, but I hoped the red glow of the fire made it look more natural. "I couldn't. I was, uh, thinking of new battle strategies."

"I see." Morrigan apparently chose not to call out my obvious lie. "Do you mind if I sit with you by the fire for a while? Perhaps you can... bounce some ideas off me."

"Um... sure. I don't mind." I suddenly became aware of just how close Morrigan was sitting next to me, and just how smooth her bare legs looked in the warm light of the fire.

For a while we just sat there. I can't say what she was doing during that time, because I was staring deep into the embers of the fire, willing myself not to run my eyes up and down her lovely alabaster legs again, from her surprisingly delicate toes up her calves, over her shapely thighs to what lie between... that, I could not even think about.

After what seemed like an eternity of silence, Morrigan spoke. "You're not as sneaky as you think, you know."

I was taken aback by her breaking of the silence, but even more so by her words. Still, I wasn't quite sure what she meant. "Well, I'm no rogue, if that's what you mean. Charging straight into a fight is more my style."

She cracked a small smile. "That is... not what I mean. I notice, you know. The staring."

I gulped. "Oh, Morrigan, I'm sorry about that, earlier today. You—you caught me off guard there at the river, I didn't mean to stare, that's why I left you to your bath—"

She laughed, and cut me off. "Stop your babbling. I don't just mean today. I mean all of it. I notice the way you look at me. I notice it by the campfire when all your compatriots are around. I notice it when we're on the road traveling through the night and I can barely keep my eyes open, that you can't keep your eyes off me. I notice it when we're fighting demons and I see your sword nearly fall right out of your hand because you can't concentrate."

Now I knew for a fact I was bright red. I was caught—Morrigan was laying all the facts out in front of me in a way that was too matter of fact for the secretive witch I knew. She certainly had a plan of some sort, some ulterior motive.

"Morrigan, I—I'm sorry," I stuttered. I couldn't think of what else to say.

"Don't be." She smirked. "But to repay me for all the hours of entertainment you've got from looking upon me, I have an important question to ask you."

I hung my head, refusing to make eye contact with Morrigan out of shame. "Of course."

There was a moment of silence before Morrigan continued. "Aren't you afraid, like all the others, that I'll turn you into a toad if your back is turned? Aren't you afraid if I lose control of my power I'll become an abomination and destroy all you hold dear? Aren't you even the littlest bit afraid? For my important question for you is this: What kind of woman is it that lusts after a witch?"

Here it was: Morrigan's berating of me. I should have known when these feelings began that I'd not be able to hide them. The least I could do was answer her honestly.

"Afraid? Maybe a little. But I am far less afraid than I am ashamed, Morrigan. You put your trust in me, and I know that that is not something you do easily. You called me a friend and I took advantage of that. I called you friend to your face and I turned and went back to my tent and dreamt of calling you my lover. We are here to do an important job and I have put you into an uncomfortable position in my company. I only hope that you can forgive me."

Morrigan was quiet for a moment. "I see. Then I have just one more question for you."

"Anything, Morrigan, I will answer to the best of my ability." I finally looked up from the ground to face the woman I had longed for for so long—but it was not an expression of anger or scheming for revenge, as I'd expected, that graced her perfect features. She looked... conflicted. As she opened her mouth, pausing before she asked her final question, she finally met my eyes, and I saw something unexpected behind them.

"What do you make of the witch, then, who loves you in return?"

Upon hearing these words, my heart leapt out of my chest and up into my throat. It was all I could do not to pinch myself to convince me I was not dreaming. I was so shocked that I had to remind myself that it was a question, and as she stared expectantly into my eyes, I knew she wanted an answer.

"I... I tell her I love her too. But first I kiss her."

I barely had the words past my lips when Morrigan had leaned forward and tangled her fingers into the hair at the back of my skull, pulling me towards her and crashing her lips against mine. I moaned at this unexpected but more than welcome intrusion into my personal space. Morrigan's tongue slipped into my mouth and I could only lean further into her body heat as she made me hers, once and for all.

When she finally pulled away, I was gasping for breath, and found my panties completely soaked all over again. "Wow."

"You should know something." Morrigan looked deep into my eyes, and in hers I could see the reflection of the fire dancing. "You should know that I love you."

"I love you too, Morrigan." My heart leapt again at finally being able to say it out loud. "Perhaps... perhaps we should go into my tent?" I said hopefully, gesturing to the nearby tents of our other sleeping companions

"No," Morrigan answered, and a mischievous smile crossed her lips. "If one of them comes out, let them see." And with that she pulled me by the hair again, none too gently, and kissed me hard again.

Morrigan's hands were everywhere. Her mouth was everywhere. As she ravaged my neck with her supple lips (making sure to leave some marks with her teeth), her hands were all over my breasts, my waist, my hips. I struggled to keep up, wanting to take in as much of her as she was of me, but she was overwhelming me. I could only moan and wander my hands through her long hair, up her smooth back, caress her firm breasts, feeling the nipples growing harder underneath her satin camisole.

I felt a rough shove on my shoulders and fell back to the ground. I looked up and found Morrigan straddling my hips. She leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You fell in love with a witch, eh?" She punctuated her question with a quick but sharp nibble to my earlobe. "Well, let me show you how we witches make love then. Would you like that?"

I could only get out a gasp and a nod as I looked up into her storming eyes.

"Good." She smirked down at me. "Because from where I'm sitting, it doesn't look like you have much of a choice anymore, does it?"

With that, she sat up and pulled my nightshirt up over my head. With my arms over my head already from the shirt's removal, she locked her hands around my wrists and held them firmly against the ground. My skin got chills, from the way she held me down and from the chilly night air both.

Morrigan licked, sucked, and bit her way from my ear, down my neck, to my collarbone. "Oh, I've been looking forward to this," she whispered, and began giving my tits the sweetest attention they had ever received.

She licked and kissed nearly every inch of them, going agonizingly slowly as I keened upwards towards her touch, hoping for a kiss, a flick, a rush of hot air even, on my nipple. But she seemed to be pointedly avoiding them, and I got the sneaking suspicion she enjoyed the little sounds of desperation that were leaking from my lips as I squirmed beneath her touch.

"Now now, you're going to have to be a little more patient than that," she chastised. She released my wrists and before I could react, she gave both my nipples a shockingly hard pinch that made me yelp out a little in pain. She chuckled a little, then finally sucked a nipple into her mouth, rolling and pinching the other more gently between her fingers.

"Oh... yes... Morrigan," I found myself moaning her name, and wondered how many times she'd heard me do the exact same thing in my sleep from a few tents down.

She released my nipple from her lips with a bit of a pop. "Perhaps that's Mistress Morrigan to you," she said, then switched sides, swirling her tongue around the other nipple while she teased the other with her fingers.

"Oh, yes, of course Mistress," I groaned. I am not the kind of woman who is easily dominated, but Morrigan is not the kind of lady one says no to.

"Would you like to cum, my pet?" Morrigan asked me. I barely heard the words as lost in my stupor of pleasure was I.

"Oh yes, please!"

"Would you like me to make you cum, then?"

"Oh, I would do anything for that," I whimpered.

She chuckled again. "I will hold you to that."

She finally ceased her endless teasing of my nipples and began kissing and licking her way down to the soaking wet puddle that my pussy currently occupied. As she peeled my panties down my legs, this did not go unnoticed. "My, my, someone's been looking forward to this awhile, hasn't she?" Morrigan cooed, swiping a finger up the entirety of my slit. The touch was light but enough to make my entire body tremor.

"Oh... yes Mistress... please touch me..." It was all I could do not to grab her by the hair and shove her face into my dripping wet cunt.

"What did I tell you about patience, dear?" she teased gently, rubbing a feather-light circle around the very tip of my clit. "You will get what you wish, in due time." A few more delicate touches and teases, until I was quite sure I was going to lose my mind.

"Oh, Mistress, please!"

"Oh, alright, pet." The feather-light touches stopped and for a few seconds I was sure she was leaving me like that altogether. Then she plunged two fingers deep into my sopping wet cunt, and it was all I could do not to scream out in pleasure.

Morrigan pistoned her fingers in and out of my pussy, not bothering with the slow delicate mindset she had started with on my nipples and clit. She curled them inwards ever so slightly, making sure she was brushing the magic spot inside me on each stroke in and out, and with her other hand she was tracing runes and patterns, making art on the tip of my clit. It turned out she was gifted with a different kind of magic besides what came out the end of a staff.

Before long I felt myself growing close to orgasm. "Morrigan...Mistress...I'm going to cum."

"You're going to cum, are you?" Her voice had a smug lilt. "You're going to have an orgasm all over your Mistress' fingers, are you, you dirty little thing? Do it then, if you're so pathetic. Cum for me."

At Morrigan's words I felt the floodgate not just open, but burst completely. I knew I was gushing all over Morrigan's fingers as I whimpered and wiggled all over the forest floor.

As soon as I caught my breath, I felt Morrigan's wet fingers pushed up against my lips. I obediently took them into my mouth and sucked and licked them clean, tasting my own pussy on my Mistress' fingers.

"Ah, that felt good, did it pet?" she cooed in my ear.

"Oh, yes, it was fantastic, thank you."

"I believe you said you would do anything to make it up to me, didn't you?" she asked, mischief in her voice. Something told me this was a rhetorical question, and she'd do anything she wanted with me regardless of what I said.

Still, I chose to be good. "Whatever you want from me, Mistress, I'm yours."

"Oh, that is a good pet!" Morrigan said joyfully, pulling her camisole off over her head and peeling off her own panties. "You are so well-trained already, my dear. Now do your mistress a favor and lick her cunt nice and good, will you?"

With these words she was sitting on my face, and I didn't hesitate to follow the orders I'd been given. I dove into her pussy like it was an oasis in the desert, licking the outside of her slit up and down, swirling circles around her clit.

mmjane
mmjane
7 Followers
12