Witches of Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Predator!" Morgana called. The man ignored her. "Hey Jerry!" The man flinched, but only walked faster.

"Oh fuck this dirty fucker," Lucille said. "Stakkow!" She slapped her hands together and a thin bolt of lightning shot from her fingertips, blasting some mulch and bushes next to the man. He leapt in the air and tucked himself into a ball, landing on the ground and rolling. He got up, dazed, and found the three of us rapidly closing in around him.

"Hey bitches, you got the wrong guy, and what the fuck was that?" he said. "You threw a goddamn M80 at me you crazy whore?"

"Ahem!" Morgana said, preparing herself to say the curse in full. "Predator! Inflicting torture and terror upon the helpless has marked your soul blacker than ink. For the sake of those whom you slaughtered, I now curse thee to death and suffering eternal!" She said these words with a dramatic flair. "The witching hour draws near. When the clock strikes midnight, you will go blind, and then your extremities will become paralyzed and numb. Once you are numb up to the elbows and knees, the real torture will begin. You will be glad to know that you will die, eventually.Tarug milaha sevendo miolhaig zaoashta! Kneel and despair, for the curse is upon you!"

"Are you escaped from a mental ward or something?" he asked. He looked around to make sure no one was watching, but cars were approaching. I wanted to see the scar on his neck, and as he turned to his right I saw it, a nasty bulge of scar tissue.

"It is done," Morgana announced with finality. "By the goddess, fifth tier magic!" She turned to me, with a smile on her face.

The approaching cars passed. Then I realized Jerry was about to clobber Morgana.

"Watch out!" I cried, but I was too late. Morgana was completely blindsided when Jerry threw her to the ground.

Lucille moved in immediately, delivering a swift kick to his ribs with the toe of her high heeled shoes. However he was ready, and shoved her to the ground. As Morgana moved to get up, he straddled her and raised a fist.

I screamed helplessly as the big brute delivered a vicious punch to Morgana's temple, knocking her out cold. He struck twice more, punching her breasts. Lucille got back up and went to kick him again, but this time he deftly blocked her kicks with his other arm. Despite blocking, Lucille's withering kicks forced him to defend himself, which saved Morgana from any more punches.

Police showed up at that moment, swerving across three lanes of traffic and making a U-turn around the median to get to us. Jerry jumped up and shoved Lucille once more, sending her tripping over bushes and tumbling backwards into the mulch.

He took off toward the beachside club in a full sprint. Two young officers climbed out of the cruiser to follow him, but one stopped to render aid.

"Are any of you hurt?"

"I'm fine," Lucille said, getting up. "Oh crap. Morgana, are you alright?"

"Ughh," she groaned. "Stupid stupid me. Hello officer. I'm fine, just a little punch that's all." She groaned and lifted herself up on one elbow.

"Do you want me to call an ambulance?" he asked, readying his radio.

"No, just go chase that guy," Morgana said.

"Don't try to get up. One of you, go get some ice."

"I saw him slip something into a girl's drink," Morgana pressed, gesturing for us to stay. "We tried to confront him when he left the bar, we chased him."

"You did? You saw that? Hmm. Look, we were answering a call about a girl passing out, under suspicious circumstances. She was the designated driver and only eighteen years old."

"She was drugged, and he's your man. The guy who drugged her. I hope you catch him," I said.

We gave him a description of Jerry, careful not to mention his name because we were strangers to him. The officer radioed his partner with the information. Jerry had become lost in the crowd, but people who had seen him flee from the police were pointing the pursuing policeman in the right direction. More than a few were friendly towards law enforcement.

I wondered why the spell hadn't worked, why he had not gone blind.

"Midnight," Morgana said, holding up her slender smartphone which displayed the time."He might have snuck off along the pier, but he won't get much farther now. Come on, let's go meet Karina."

We fled before an ambulance arrived. I checked the time when we got in the car, 11:57. I took the wheel and we sped back to Morgana's place. We pulled into her driveway at 12:01. The spell seemed to be working. and that meant Jerry was probably blind and stumbling about, or maybe in police custody. He could be calmly telling police what happened, or perhaps they could have cuffed him and left him in the back of a squad car alone, with no one with whom to share his final moments, or in an ambulance, moaning incoherently. I wished I knew. Apparently my mind-reading had a limited range.

"Do you think the police will come looking for you?" Lucille asked Morgana.

"Why would they?"

"I mean, if he tells them he was cursed by you, and he dies before their eyes, won't they think it strange and mystical? Or that maybe it was some kind of homicide?"

"Police, well they should be glad someone like him dies, rather than burden our system," Morgana replied. "They won't get a detective to try to track me down over superstition though. They saw what happened to me. They'll chalk it up to self-defense. Besides, when they look in his home, they'll find out what a monster he was." I still thought that letting authorities see this would get Medina upset, but I didn't feel like bringing it up.

We walked into the bedroom where Karina lay. She was just starting to stir when we entered, and this cut our conversation short.

"Karina? Can you hear me?" I asked, going to her side and taking her hand.

"Oh Jeanie, there you are! What happened? I must have passed out. Oh my God, those twins you had visit had me in ecstasy, I've never felt anything like it, well, besides you maybe. Are they still here?"

"The twins? Oh, uh, they're not here anymore," I said. "Look we had some difficulties after you passed out. Everyone is fine, but you were in bad shape. I brought you to a friend's house."

"Why not a hospital?"

"I can explain everything if you give me a chance," Morgana said.

"Right! Let me introduce you. This is Morgana, and this is Lucille. They're my good friends, ones Irina and I have been wanting you to meet."

"Oh my god, are you alright?" She said, looking straight at Morgana. I looked too and saw that Jerry had given her a black eye with that one mighty wallop.

"Not to worry," Morgana said with a wan smile.

"Wow! How many knockout girlfriends do you have, anyway? Err, no pun intended!"

"Just Irina and what you see here. You too, I hope."

"And uh, the twins?"

"Oh, uh, the twins! Oh brother, what a crazy story. Do you remember either of them growing horns and tails, having super long tongues, that sort of thing?"

"Barely. I thought it might have been my imagination." She didn't want to believe that, though. "Why, what are you saying, they were devils or something?" She giggled.

"Yeah," I said. "Those weren't hair extensions, they were horns. You're fine now and you don't have to worry about them though."

"Well they seemed friendly enough," Karina chuckled, thinking about how much she had enjoyed the succubus tongue-fucking her to orgasmic oblivion. "Are you sure they were demons?" she asked with a dopey grin.

She's still coming out of it. Morgana thought, sharing a glance with me.

"You know, this place is pretty nice. Where are we?" Karina asked. She didn't say it, but she was a little intimidated by my girlfriends. She wasn't sure why I bothered with her, and had a vague suspicion that it was her money that I was after.

"This is Morgana's place, one of the guest rooms."

"Wow! I love the décor! So then, uh, why did you need to-"

"What the demons did to you, hospitals can't fix. It took the three of us in a combined effort using-"

"Using witchcraft to heal you." Morgana finished.

"Uh, witchcraft? Wouldn't a doctor probably be able to fix me up with, I don't know, smelling salts or something?"

"We have a lot to explain. Tons. Recently, a witch has decided that she is out to get us. She sent those demons, those schoolgirls, and one of them almost killed you. It was a miracle I survived, and was able to beat them back."

"I thought you were joking! So the witch out to get you?"

"Is a real witch. Sorta like us. We're witches and we use magic."

"We really are," Lucille added.

"Sex witches, the friendly type," Morgana said with a flirty smile to the fitness model.

"We healed you with magic, and I think we're going to heal Morgana real soon too, so you'll get to see that magic for yourself."

"What about Medina?" Lucille asked.

"I want Karina with me, and that means she gets to know everything. Medina can deal with it."

"You're sure you want this?" Morgana asked. "Medina is that witch we mentioned. She is a formidable adversary. All of the covens fear her, and rightly so."

"We're going to have to face her, I couldn't live with myself another way," I said.

"Alright Jeanie, I'm with you, but a lot of whether we win or lose depends on your aura. We can still give Karina a choice, after we've explained everything."

"What, what did I miss? What's going on?" Karina asked.

"Hold on. Morgana, I gotta take a piss." Lucille said.

"Alright," she said, smirking. "You're an adult- Oh! Oh right, that. Look, just get a blueberry frosted butter cookie out of the pantry. Better make it two. Oh and a healing cookie for me."

"Lucille!" I called after her, as she had already rushed out of the room. "Demonstration!

"Nope!" she shouted back.

"She's not going to show Karina?" I asked Morgana.

"Well, I guess not. It can be rather messy. When you grew yours, did you...?"Cum?

"Oh yeah, all over the place," I admitted. "Oh, so she would too huh? Okay, I can see how that would be kind of embarrassing."

"More like spectacular," Morgana said with a dopey grin. "I wanna go watch!"

"Look, I need to know what is going on here you two!" Karina said, sitting up. "Oh, I don't feel so good. Why am I so tired?"

"You have been sleeping off an attack from a demon," Morgana said. "Those twins you met were succubi. They weren't friends of Jeanie's at all - they were assassins sent by Medina, a powerful witch who opposes the spread of magic in the modern world. Uh, right, it sounds convoluted but her plan was to get rid of Jeanie, whom she considers a pawn she can destroy in order to keep me in line. You aren't even a pawn, you were just collateral, a girl who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Look, I don't believe in the supernatural, really," Karina said. "Your story sounds outlandish and not plausible in any way. Even if I believed there was magic, why would a powerful witch go through the trouble of sending demons after Jeanie to send you a message?"

"Hold it right there, dearie," Morgana said. "You don't believe in magic? Kids these days! How about this? "Loram tooatha!" She waved her hand, and shimmering aurora accompanied by sparks appeared overhead, and disappeared.

"Wow!" Karina was speechless for a few moments. "Alright, I'm listening to whatever you have to say."

Just then, Lucille walked back in, this time with a large bulge of semi-hard cock tucked into the inner thigh of her leggings, still leaking cum. She handed a cookie to Morgana, who quickly ate it. In a couple of seconds, all of Morgana's bruises and scratches disappeared, most notably her swollen shiner.

"Whoa! Unreal!" Karina gasped.

"That was real," I said. "Real magic."

"This is magic too," Lucille said, pointing down at the bulge in her pants. "If you'd like to see it sometime, I'll be happy to prove to you how real it is."

"There's more to Lucille than meets the eye," I offered. "She used to-"

"Right," Lucille went on. "I'd be happy to fill you."

"In." I corrected. "Fill you in. On your past."

"Whatever." Lucille shrugged coyly. She wasn't fond of telling people who she really was, or used to be, and didn't seem interested in divulging that to Karina. I was slightly taken aback.

"Okay, okay, that can come later," Morgana said, seeking to regain Karina's attention. She started by explaining how we are sex witches in a coven, and that for most covens, scraping together magic power is an arduous task, with specially timed rituals. However, there is one witch named Medina the Mundane, who can use as much magic as she wants. She wishes to be a benign witch, but keeps a close watch on covens and warlocks. Any that oppose her plans to keep magic use hidden away from the modern world becomes her enemy.

"Why would she do that?" Karina kept asking.

Morgana tried to explain that Medina understands how widespread practice of magic would stunt humanity's technological development. Magic is sometimes plentiful but sometimes quite scarce. If humanity came to depend on it and magic became suddenly scarce or dead, humanity would suffer and civilization could collapse entirely.

"Why does she let some witches live?" Karina asked.

"Well that's a good question," Morgana replied. "I've gotten to know her over the years, and suffice to say, she doesn't like killing for no good reason."

"I never did anything to her! Same for Jeanie!"

"Well, maybe she knows more about Jeanie than we did until recently." Then she explained about how I had powers akin to an adept like Medina. I didn't seem to have a knack for harnessing that power myself, but my aura gives witches access to unlimited lower tier spells. Then my cum gives them a generous reserve of spirit energy, which is what a witch must provide to fuel their magic.

"Medina seems to have declared war on our coven," Lucille stated. "So we are going to need all the help we can get."

"Maybe you should hire some mercenaries. I don't know how to fight a witch, it scares me just thinking about it, to be honest," Karina said.

"Then you should get back to your life. Now that we've explained everything to you, you had no obligation to join us. The thing is, we can't associate with you if you're not fully on board. We'll have to erase all of your memories of Jeanie and Irina. It will be as if you never met them."

I couldn't say anything. I thought I would start to cry.

"Oh. Jeanie, that's not what I want! Oh damn it!" When I saw the tears welling up in her eyes, I started crying too.

"It's just silly infatuation, forget it," I wept.

"No, it's much more than that. I want to be closer to the deeper truth in this life. I want to know the secrets of magic, and as Morgana was saying, there is no one like you."

"If you stay with us, we are leaving in the morning for Bermuda, to get to a remote sanctuary for witches and elves."

"Elves?!" she asked, wide-eyed. "What are they like?"

"Glorious," Morgana said with a grin. "We can talk about it in the morning though."

It was getting late and we had to wake early in the morning to leave. We were all getting pretty tired just thinking about air travel, and soon called it a night, with Morgana and Lucille going to bed together, and Karina sleeping in bed with me. As frisky as all of us tended to be, we were all still very tired and needed to get up early.

I was also worried about showing Karina my two oversized dicks. Even a size queen would take one look and say no way. I had stretched Morgana like a rubber band just to get them inside of her. I did a quick check before bed to confirm that I still had two foot long flaccid cocks. Way too big. After that, the thought of sex didn't even cross my mind.

"You need your rest," I said, kissing Karina as she crept over to me in bed to place her head on my pillow.

"Yeah, I guess so. Demons or not though, I had fun with you tonight."

"Don't worry," I assured you. "We'll have more fun soon."

"I have to get my phone in the morning, I hope it's still at your place."

"Oh, okay. We'll make time. It's on the way to the airport anyway."

I kissed her one last time, she rolled over onto her pillow, and we both went to sleep.

Shortly after we fell asleep, Jerry sputtered his last breath and died. Good riddance. Karina's life force was fully replenished, and that was what mattered.

***

I woke at the early morning light to the sound of voices and footsteps, and remembered we needed to get to the airport soon. Karina was still in bed with me. I had a duo of raging hard-ons, but I had to go take a leak. I carefully withdrew from bed so as not to disturb Karina, and found to my astonishment that my cocks had shrunk significantly. Each was now a fairly average six inches. I sat down to pee, delighted in the sudden development. Even though I didn't want to be so oversized, I was becoming a little annoyed with the constant changes. Would I ever have control?

As I brushed, Morgana came into the bedroom and turned on the lights. "Rise and shine sleepyheads! We're going to Bermuda! Grab some breakfast in the kitchen. Karina dear, there are tooth brushes for you in the bathroom, but don't bother," she said. With a wave of her hand, Karina's mouth sparkled with minty freshness.

"Whoa!" Karina said.

"One of my favorite cantrips," Morgana said. "I almost never used it though, except after a nasty - err anyway, back to getting ready. Do you need anything before we go?"

"I need my cellphone," Karina said. "Without it, I can't cancel my appointments-"

"Not to worry. We have time to swing by your house, and Jeanie's place too."

"Good!" Karina said. "I'll grab a duffel and bring some basic clothes."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about it," Lucille said with a relaxed sigh. "Most stuff doesn't flow with the Faroldhomme fashions." She didn't elaborate, but I caught a glimpse in her mind's eye that they wore mostly uniforms, and that visitors, like the elves, were given resplendent silks to wear like togas, adorned with leaf-shaped golden clasps.

Karina didn't take much from her place, just a laptop and some bikinis. When we reached my apartment, I thought back to what had happened the night before. My dad had visited. Oh wow! I wondered how his date with Cheryl had gone. I had to call him at some point. First, I had to help Karina find her phone.

Sure enough, the apartment had been locked. I opened it up and flipped on the lights. Our clothes were strewn all over the floor. There were some puddles of dried cum on the floor as well, and the place reeked of jizz and vanilla ice cream.

Karina looked at the kitchen counter where she had lain while her succubus drained her life force.

"You were really close to dying," I told her. "I don't know why, but thank God she stopped short, and I had a chance to save you."

"Thank you, Jeanie." To some extent, she really didn't understand clearly why she had come close to dying.

"I was just as helpless as you were. They were irresistible. I figure if Medina figures out what went wrong, she'll send other minions that can get the job done. They might be nasty, so we'd best head to that sanctuary in Bermuda."

"Faroldhomme, right?" She turned and got close to me, pecking me on the lips. I kissed her right back. She put her hands on my hips, and then traced her fingertips down to my crotch, feeling me up. I had a sausage going down either side of my thighs.

"Whoa, how much meat do you have down there?" she exclaimed.

"Um, it's complicated. The succubi made me grow another noodle."

"What?!" she gasped, groping me even more. She lifted my skirt but I shoved it back down firmly. Too late, I was already getting turned on.

"It's been hectic, but I'm not sure what is going on either. Succubi kill with sex, and they were doing their best to get me off. Now that I've got two, I might be stuck with them. Maybe I can change it back with Morgana's help. She's the witch that knows the most, I can't really do magic, but she says I'm a hard case to work with. Come on, let's not keep them waiting," I said, as I located my own phone and purse.