Witch's Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I can't take it," she panted as electric tingles climbed through the center of her body. She ran her dirty fingers into Caleb's hair and pulled it as she rode his tongue through an incredible orgasm. The warm pulsing in her chest felt like it wanted to explode out of her at that point.

Caleb groaned against her trembling muscles as he lapped up her dripping sweetness. His body was aching with need as he quickly stood on his knees and pulled his throbbing erection out of his pants. He climbed over Chloe and pressed his hard body into her soft frame and kissed her hungrily. He pulled away a second later and leaned his forehead against hers so he could breathe in her sweet breath.

"I want inside you, Chloe," he panted as he ran his fingers through her hair and pressed his erection against the bend of her leg. Her soft skin felt wonderful against his cock.

"I've never had a man inside me before, but I'm dying to feel you," she whispered with a gulp.

"Tell me if it's too much," he whispered as he reached down and adjusted his cock against her inviting wet skin. "God you feel good," he groaned. He watched the delighted shock on her face as he pushed his plump tip into her opening. He took a deep breath before he started rocking his hips letting his tip slide in and out of her.

"Oh god," she groaned with an excited shudder to feel his thick meat penetrating her for the first time. His hard shaft felt incredible pushing inside her. "I want more," she whispered as she clutched at his arms. The wonderful warmth in her chest was turning into a breath stealing pulse.

Caleb groaned as he pushed deeper into her tight heat forcing a gasp out of her. She was wet and extremely inviting. Her body was clutching at him almost hungrily. He was surprised at his restraint considering how badly he wanted to ravage her. He had never felt such spine tingling arousal in his entire life.

"That's so good... it almost hurts," she panted as he came to rest deep inside her. He felt massive and satisfying as he opened her up.

Caleb was trembling as he began to thrust inside her. She would gasp and squirm as he fucked her deep. He soon found a rhythm that made her tense and sink her fingernails into his arms. His body was growing hotter with every ecstasy wrought whimper that escaped her mouth. His desire to pleasure her was suddenly overwhelming. He quickly ran his fingers into her hair and slid his tongue in her mouth and kissed her hard as he pumped pleasure into both of their bodies.

Chloe was tasting Caleb and breathing him in with every gasp. She was craving every excited inch of him. The throbbing warmth inside her chest was pulsing with his heart beat at that point. It was feeding on his desire and drawing him into her. It felt like a searing hot levy threatening to burst inside her body.

Caleb was gasping on the edge of orgasm as he held tight to the back of Chloe's neck. She had found his earlobe and was hungrily sucking on it. When she pulled it between her teeth it made him groan and push hard inside her. He tensed at that point and grunted as sharp mind-numbing pleasure crashed through his muscles. Then his cock jumped and twitched forcing his cum out.

Chloe felt his hot wetness inside her and she lost it. She gasped hard and cried out as pleasure raked her body again. The throbbing heat in her chest suddenly burst outward like hot wind. It swirled around them as she trembled on Caleb's cock. Then she felt a relaxing static energy around them. She sighed and lay panting in his arms trying to understand what had happened.

Caleb slowly raised his head and looked into Chloe's eyes in wonder. There was an ethereal light resonating around them.

"I feel you all over me," he whispered in bewilderment.

She smiled softly as she looked at his handsome face. She understood what happened. The throbbing heat in her chest was the dormant magic she had been hoping to find. The ecstasy she felt with Caleb helped bring it out.

"I can feel you too. I can feel everything," she whispered dreamily. "Step away for a minute, Caleb. I need to breathe and get a handle on my magic," she whispered.

He climbed to his feet and stepped out of the light resonating around her. She looked like a mythical dryad laying on the bed of clovers. Her beauty was rather mesmerizing. He watched as she raised her hands to the moon and closed her eyes. She had the most delighted smile on her face. She slowly closed her hands and the resonating light rushed back inside her. She moaned softly as she sat up and leaned on her arms.

Caleb's heart sputtered when she opened her eyes and looked at him with a very deviant smile on her perfect mouth. He watched her with his heart pounding as she climbed on to her hands and knees and slowly crawled over to him. She raised up on her knees and hugged his waist pressing her warm cheek against his stomach through his shirt. His muscles felt twitchy from her touch. He gulped when she slid her hands over his hips and began to pull his pants and underwear off his thighs. She aggressively jerked them down around his ankles. Then she placed her hands between his thighs and massaged the tense muscles making him shudder.

She chuckled softly at how taught his erection had become. He gasped softly when she playfully licked the underside of his tip.

"Mmm, you taste like both of us," she chuckled. "Salty and sweet," she whispered before she grasped his cock and took his tip into her mouth.

Caleb groaned as she gently worked her warm lips and tongue all over the end of his cock. She seemed to be tasting him and feeling his skin more than anything. He was surprised at the amount of excited tingles aching through his insides from her soft touch. He became shaky with anticipation when she started doing it harder. She lapped at the underside of his cock with her tongue making him jump and shudder.

Chloe was feeling sharply aroused and brimming with new magic. She finally understood her sisters' calm confidence. Her magic made her more aware of everything. She knew what she could make Caleb feel and she wanted to reward him for pleasing her and waking up her magic. He was chewing on his lip as she stroked his cock with her hand and caressed his tip with her hot mouth. He was already dripping on her tongue with new sweetness. She drew away from him suddenly and licked her lips.

"Let's make you more comfortable," she whispered with a smile as she rose to her feet and began unbuttoning his shirt.

He swallowed hard and shuddered from the tingles aching through his insides. Just the memory of her touch was sharply arousing. It was rather magical. He looked into her beautiful face and smiled as she pushed his shirt off his arms and let it fall to the ground. Then she took his hand and pulled him back over to the bed of clovers.

"Lay down for me," she ordered.

He did as she said and lay down on the cool ground. The touch of the clovers all over his hot skin was incredibly inviting. He looked up at the moon and felt a seductive calm creep through his insides. There was something thrilling about being at the mercy of a beautiful witch.

Chloe looked down at him and smiled. She couldn't have designed a more beautiful man to be with her at that important moment. He really was her muse.

She climbed over him and kissed his inviting mouth as she let her soft body touch his excited skin. He was warm and firm in all the right places. He moaned softly as she kissed down his neck tasting him. He was saltier after the exertion of their first bout of love making. She kissed down his beautiful chest and along his abs until she found his belly button. She immediately lapped her tongue inside it. He jumped and smiled from the intense tickle. She chuckled to herself as she continued down his body to his cock. It seemed harder than before as she gently stroked it and pulled his plump tip into her mouth again.

He gulped and shifted against the ground as she stroked him with her hand and mouth. He closed his eyes and groaned from the immense pleasure she was working into his cock. Her rhythm was spine tingling and perfect. Excited heat washed over his body bringing more cool perspiration to his skin. She used her free hand to gently massage his scrotum and the pleasant heat of it pushed him over the edge. He tensed and groaned as orgasm rushed through his insides. She moaned in delight at his reaction. It made her body hotter. She could feel his cock grow harder in her hand before forcing more of his sweetness onto her tongue. She gently sucked him through the incredible pleasure. He soon relaxed and smiled as he lay there with his heart pounding.

She quickly climbed over him and adjusted his spent cock against her dripping cunt. He opened his eyes and watched her curiously as she lowered herself down on him again. He groaned softly as her pleasant heat hugged him tight. His cock was still jumping with little tingly aftershocks.

"I was aching to feel you inside me again," she whispered as she lay down on his warm chest and gently kissed his soft mouth. Her beautiful hair tumbled over her shoulder around their faces like a shiny curtain.

"I'm here for your pleasure, Chloe. Thank you for wanting me," he whispered as he ran his fingers around her neck and caressed her soft skin. He pulled their lips together and kissed her lovingly for a moment. He felt her inner muscles flex and tighten excitedly on his erection.

"Mmm, you're not going to let me get soft are you?" he chuckled.

"Not right now," she whispered as she began moving herself up and down on his cock.

His head was clear enough at that point to closely focus on what pleased her. She raised up and let her weight force his cock hard against her insides. He watched her beautiful face struggle with the intensity of it. He reached up and squeezed her perfect breasts as she rocked her hips forcing him to move inside her. He bit his lip as he admired her and enjoyed the heat of her body against his.

"Mmm, I love you touching me," she whispered as she squeezed his hands tighter against her breasts. "I used to fantasize about you touching me like this," she whispered as she looked down at him and smiled. That confession made him feel extra hot.

"God I wish I knew," he said with a gulp as he gently thrust into her.

She gasped and squeezed his hands harder from his sudden movement.

"That's too much," she groaned as she laid down on his chest again to get her weight off his cock.

"I can tell you like it deep and fairly rough. Let's change positions. Lay on your back against my chest so I can fuck you from behind. It should hurt less and it lets me touch you more," he suggested.

"Sure," she whispered as she turned herself over and laid down on him.

His hands immediately went to her breasts again. She smiled up at the moon as she reached down and placed his tip against her lips again. He quickly thrust into her and she groaned in delight. Her legs were spread wide and it felt wonderful taking his thickness at that angle.

He worked his cock inside her slow and assertively. He smiled to feel her dripping all over him. He could tell by her tense muscles she was feeling something wonderful.

"Do you like it?" he whispered against her ear.

"Yes, I feel exposed and full at the same time," she whispered with her heart pounding.

"Good," he whispered as he slid his hand down her stomach until he found her clit.

She gasped softly and shuddered as he used his fingertips to gently swirl the soft skin over her clit.

"Oh god that's good," she whispered with a gulp as her body tingled madly. It felt wonderful having his thick erection pushing inside her while he touched her clit. It was making her jumpy.

He groaned to feel her growing excitement. He raised his knees and used his leg muscles to thrust into her more aggressively and she gasped in delight.

"Ah! Fuck me harder," she begged with her insides trembling.

He quickly began pumping into her as he put more swirling pressure on her clit. She reached up and squeezed her breasts to keep them from bouncing to the point of pain. He was ravaging her at that point and it was mind-numbing for both of them. She was gasping as he worked a sharp orgasm up the center of her body. She cried out and squirmed helplessly against him as he pounded her.

"Holy fuck," he groaned in ecstasy as toe curling pleasure suddenly rocked through his crotch. He gasped and grunted as he came into her with his body aching. The hot wet pleasure that surrounded his cock suddenly sent a relaxing calm over him. He groaned in delight as he slowed his fucking and kissed her beautiful neck.

"Oh my god. That was exhausting," she chuckled as her body continued to jump with tingles. She relaxed against his warmth as he wrapped his arms around her. She stared dreamily at the moon as their hearts slowed their frantic pounding. She could feel herself dripping all over him.

"Happy Halloween, Chloe," he whispered against her ear.

12