With a Friend's Help Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the girls got ready and we all sat on the sofa by the large windows looking out over the city. We chatted and laughed some more. Jess kept squeezing my leg and smiling at me.

"I need a wee," she whispered in my ear at one point.

"Good for you," I replied. "Nice of you to share." Jess shook her head and looked at me with exasperation.

"Come with me dickhead," she said into my ear.

"Oh," I said. "Yeah right." I wasn't used to the whole going toilet in groups. She took my hand and we headed to the loo. None of the others batted an eyelash.

We got in the toilet and Jess dropped her black jeans and panties, and squatted on the loo. I averted my eyes, as the trickle of pee echoed through the room.

"You have to get used to this," Jess said, laughing at my discomfort.

"What a joy," I said, laughing as well.

"You're incredible you know," Jess said, looking at me hard. "You look so amazing out there, blending in with all of us. It's where you're supposed to be. I'm so proud of you."

"Don't Jess," I said. I felt tears in my eyes. It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me. She saw and came over, obviously having already pulled up her trousers.

"It's true," she wiped an escaped tear from my eye and kissed me briefly on the lips. "Come on. I won't look whilst you go. Standing or sitting is it?"

"How rude!" I said, laughing. I went for sitting down and we joined the girls again.

After about twenty minutes there was a knock on the door. The maid of honour jumped up and ran to the door. She came back and I gasped.

"Holy shit," I mumbled. Stood next to Naomi were three fine specimens of the male form. Their tight t-shirt bulging at the seams.

"Hi ladies," a blonde adonis said. "We're your entertainment. Give us a minute and we'll be out." They walked into one of the bedrooms. I looked at Jess, she had a gleam in her eye that I knew was trouble.

"Things just got interesting," she said aloud. There was unanimous agreement. Laura was pretending to be horrified, but she was doing a bad job of it.

We were listening to music through a Bluetooth speaker and the music changed, the lights were dimmed slightly.

One of the hot guys appeared from the bedroom. We all cheered. He was dressed up in a policeman's uniform, and came over into the centre of the room. He was white, tall, and had long blonde hair. We all watched, cheered, and clapped along to the music as he danced and stripped. His body was fantastic, big, muscular, and oiled.

He danced and brushed against all of us, his big cock swinging between his legs. I wanted to touch it, but didn't know the rules and was too shy. After a lot of gyrating and dancing he headed over to the bride to be. We had a great view of his tight, toned bum. I wanted to squeeze it.

The maid of honour took out a can of squirty cream and handed it to the stripper. We all cheered. We watched open mouthed as he squirted cream on his cock and Laura, after a bad impression of reluctance, licked it clean. He put more on and she took the cream and head of his cock into her mouth. We watched as the cock hardened as she worked it with her mouth.

My own arousal was straining against my panties and tights. Jess kept looking at me and grinning. We cheered and clapped more as Laura gave the stripper head. Her pretty blonde face sucking him off. It wasn't long before she took a load in her face, keeping her mouth tightly closed the cum hit her in the nose and mouth, dribbling down her chin. What a waste, I thought.

We were all clapping as the naked policeman walked off and cheered as the firefighter walked out. Laura was still wiping cum off her face. This next guy was just as gorgeous. Black, tall, and short dark hair. His skin glistened under his open firefighters jacket. He started the same kind of routine.

The biggest cheer was when he dropped his underwear. His large cock dangled semi hard between his legs. Amazingly, just bigger than the last one. Jess and I turned and shared a look.

We couldn't talk our eyes off him as he danced, moving hypnotically around the room. His penis swinging beautifully.

"Imagine how big that is when it's fully hard," Jess said. As she said it the music had stopped for the next song, her voice loud. The other girls laughed and cheered. The fake firefighter looked Jess's way. Most girls would have blushed, but not Jess. The mischievous glint in her eye, the smile aimed at the guy. My excitement grew as he headed our way, twirling his large penis.

Jess held his look, his cock hardening further. He came close, swaying in between us. Jess touched his hard abs, feeling his muscles through his shimmering skin.

"Feel him," she said to me. I touched him, loving the sensation coursing through my body. I felt in a bubble now, just me, Jess, and this stunning naked man. He was fully hard now.

I watched, astonished, as Jess wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft. She looked me straight in the eye as she pulled her hand down, exposing the throbbing head. She turned it so it was in between us. So close.

"Do you want it?" she said, quietly. She leant forward and ran a tongue up the side of it, running it around the tip when she reached the top. The other girls cheered. I did want it. Jess sucked it into her mouth, pushing it down her throat. The man gripped her head and slowly moved his hips in and out a few times. Jess came back up for air. She held it towards me.

"Your go," she said. I held back a moan, my head moving before I could stop it, not that I wanted to. I kissed the end, my own penis twitching in my panties. I prayed they would hold it down. Jess leant in near my ear, her lips shielded from view by my hair.

"Suck it," Jess whispered in my ear. "Suck it in. Let him fuck your face." She said it so quietly I knew no one would hear.

I moaned softly and opened my lips. The stripper pushed the cock into me. My first taste of cock assaulting my senses. I explored it with my tongue and lips, savouring every sensation.

Jess stood up and started whispering something in the strippers ear, staring down into my eyes. The guy grabbed my hair and started slowly thrusting his cock down my throat whilst pulling me towards him. He got faster, fucking me between my lips, his cock warm and throbbing in my mouth. The head was pounding against the back of my throat, making me gag, it was so hot.

Jess was still whispering in the guy's ear, his thrust got more frantic. It felt like it lasted forever, the shaft sliding quickly between my lips. I wanted his cum so much, I wanted to feel it slipping down my throat. Jess brushed some of my hair out of the way and leant down to my ear.

"Drink it all down," she said. "Don't waste that cum baby. Swallow it all."

He held my head as he groaned and ejaculated, pulling me forward, his cock deep down my throat. I gagged and swallowed desperately as he filled my mouth with cum. His cock pulsed and throbbed in my mouth with each squirt, swelling as it sprayed my tonsils. I nearly lost it but managed to drink it all as Jess instructed me to do, wanting to please her.

It slid down my throat, the warm salty goo filling my stomach. I finally felt everyone's eyes burning into me as the cock slowly relented, the last few shots being gulped down. I had never felt so turned on. I pulled my head back, sucking the last drops out of him.

Jess bent down and kissed me deeply, her tongue entering my mouth, she pulled back slightly. "Good girl," she said. She smiled and sat back on her chair, her hand squeezing my knee.

I smiled. Glad I had pleased her. What the fuck was going on, I thought.

Millie's story will continue soon...

12