With Friends Like These Ch. 03

Story Info
A little BDSM in the woods for friends turned lovers.
5.8k words
4.86
2.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a full time mom and full time student is incredibly difficult and draining. My current semester was over after one last online test. I had messaged the news to Charles saying I was happy but exhausted. He empathized with me and I said I needed a break.

"Good idea, I think I can help with that."

"Really, how?"

"How about you spending a day or two at a cabin out in the woods with lots of trees and plenty of peace and privacy? Unwind, relax."

"That sounds great, but I don't have a place like that."

"I do."

Um, oh shit. He was calling me out, I thought. How do I handle this? I waited several minutes to see if he would say more. He did.

"Get your mom to take the kids and tell What's His Name you are going off with a girlfriend, a girl's trip. Simple as that."

Now I had to be honest with myself. We had had sex twice and both times were amazing. He had been a fantastic lover being attentive, gentle, a little rough and very unpredictable. I loved it all. I played both times over in my head and the memories always made me smile. And wet. But what were we? Friends with benefits, a term I hated. Bang and hang, was another phrase I had heard. Sex partners just in it for the orgasms? People chasing the endorphins? We STILL hadn't talked about this. I was mildly frustrated by that fact but I had been busy and the "incident" in my car was so hot I couldn't hold a grudge against him. I made up my mind to call his bluff.

"Ok. I think I can get my mom to help out and I can sell a two day girl's getaway. But...if we go, a big if, we will talk about what we've done. Figure this out."

"Seems simple to me. I think what we've done is make each other cum. But Ok, let's be clear. On this little getaway we are discussing, I agree that we will talk but I also have every intention of corrupting you as much as possible. Deal?"

Gulp. Sigh. "Deal."

I parked my car at my friend Stephanie's house and she agreed to be my alibi. When I told her what I was up to, she squealed in delight, hugged me and wished me luck. Charles picked me up and we hit the highway. After a few minutes of us catching up on the boring news of the day and our lives, I decided we should talk right then, get it over with. Maybe we would argue and he would change his mind and turn us around and end this weekend before it started.

I began by reminding him that he was my best friend, the person I trusted the most and the only one I told everything to. He nodded to show me he was listening. For the first time I admitted to him that our first encounter happened because I was sexually frustrated, mad at my husband, lonely and wanted to be touched and wanted to feel alive. Periodically he looked over to me as I spoke. He has always been a great listener.

Now I swallowed hard, nervous at this next part I had to say. As I grew older I began to associate sex with romantic love but now I was very confused because...well...I didn't love Charles, not romantically. I waited as I was so very afraid I just hurt him. I scanned his face as he continued to concentrate on the road. He nodded a little bit but didn't say anything. I was going to say more and probably just repeat myself out of more nervousness. But he held up a finger in a gesture for me to wait, so I stayed quiet. Shit, was this it? My biggest fear realized? I just hurt my best friend?

"Ok, Janey, I really need you to hear this and I will make it simple. Nothing can destroy the friendship we have built. I won't allow it. I think of you as two people. My best friend I can tell anything to and would do anything for. And the very sexy woman I am going to fuck senseless tonight. That clear it up for you?"

"Well...Ok." I smiled. I felt like we had just come to an understanding, I relaxed and decided to enjoy the next two days.

We got to his place and it was quiet and secluded with millions of pine trees. We unloaded our bags and he walked me around a tiny part of the sprawling property, at one point putting his arm around me and pulling me closer. I liked that. I wanted to be physical. I stopped under some beautiful trees, leaned into him and kissed him. Not a make out session just a preview of what tonight would bring. We made a simple dinner in the one room cabin and then started a bonfire in the front yard. Small talk and even silence in front of the fire as it got dark was just what the doctor ordered. The stress of the semester was now gone and I was happy. We shared a few drinks as the fire died and I knew we'd be going inside soon.

He took my hand and led me inside, turned out most of the lights and lit a few candles. The cabin was small inside and paneled in light oak. There was a dinning table with chairs but I was now very interested in the hide a bed couches. We went over, pulled off the cushions and pulled the bed out. If the first two times we fucked were a kind of wild and spontaneous, this time was unhurried and deliberate. We kissed a long time standing up. Then we fell on the bed and slowly revealed each other's bodies, pulling off one piece of clothing at a time. When he found my tits again, he was like a child with a new toy who couldn't get enough of them. After my left nipple was rock hard and covered in his saliva he moved over to the right one. I threw my head back and put my hands on my head, turning it from side to side, he was driving me crazy. Many months ago I had told him that I was toying with the idea of getting my nipples pierced. I thought that with them being so sensitive it would be a constant source of stimulation for me. With his mouth mostly full of my tit he said, "These would look even better pierced." Again, he remembered everything and now my heart was as full as his mouth. I made a mental note to schedule an appointment at the body piercing place.

As much as we were both enjoying the nipple play he left them and continued downward until his head was between my legs. I was freshly shaved down there, smooth and clean, just how I like it even if I have no one to play with. I wanted to see what he would say, if anything. He kissed the smooth spot on his way down. He made a happy humming sound. He reached over and grabbed a pillow from the bed, brought it to my side and tickled my ass so I would raise up. Now my pussy was at the perfect level for what he wanted to do. He was an artist, eating me like no one else ever had. I was very wet and very into it until he looked up at me and whispered something that made me happy cry.

"Take your time. We have all night. I want you to enjoy this."

His tongue was magic. Before he even worked over my clit he spent plenty of time licking the lower part of my pussy and the blood rushing to there was awesome. He alternated from using the entire tongue in flat broad strokes to curling it up and darting it in and out. He fucked me good with that tongue, over and over. Unlike past lovers, Charles had no problem finding my clit. He poked it, licked it lightly with feather touches, batted it back and forth and sucked on it. His efforts were slow and deliberate, not rushing at all, making sure that this orgasm would be a memorable one. He made me climb that mountain and then pushed me over the edge.

"Yes, hell yes! Don't stop, don't you fucking stop! Eat me! MAKE ME CUM!!! AHHHHHH! Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK! YEEEEEESSSSS!"

I screamed as he finished me off. I grabbed the bed sheets, pounded the bed with my fists, lifted off the pillow and shook my head left and right. It was the most powerful orgasm I ever had, before or since, and the best oral ever. I was a happy mess, a pile of limbs that could barely move or even remember my name. A fleeting thought was how nice it was to be as loud as I wanted to. No neighbors and if the deer or bear out there were annoyed at me for waking them up, tough shit! Screaming felt wonderful!

But we weren't done. He slowly worked his way up my body, his very erect dick rubbing up my leg and stopping just over my pussy. Now he was kissing me rough and feverishly. His lips were covered in my juices and I loved the taste and sharing it with him. As we kissed he moved his hips just slightly and lined up his dick with my opening and paused.

"No please, please don't tease. Don't take your time. Fuck me hard! I want you to cum, cum inside me."

He pushed into me all the way. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his back. No points for style, no romance, no technique. Just fast paced fucking,I wanted dick. He did not pace himself instead he started out pumping me as fast and as hard as he could. Exactly what I wanted. He was still able to go for several minutes. We were sweaty and just about out of breath when growled and shouted yes before cumming inside of me.

We kissed and slowly rubbed each other. I lightly ran my fingers up and down his arms, across his back, all over him as I came back down to earth. His dick slowly eased out of me as we held each other. We were both spent and sleepy. It had been a good trip so far.

Charles is a heavy sleeper and I am a light one. We had fallen asleep wrapped up in each others arms but then tossed and turned a bit so he was now next to me when I woke up. I lifted off the hide-a-bed and went to find a bottle of water. I was tired but I didn't want to sleep, this was a weekend to play and I could sleep another day. I quietly found my big duffle bag with my extra clothes in it but I was looking for the small bag I had brought, in case I really got into this. I had.

In our countless discussions about sex I had told Charles that I had once or twice introduced a previous boyfriend to some sexy BDSM play. I enjoyed exploring that side of me and got off on testing the limits of my lovers. The line between pleasure and pain is there to explore. When we had those chats he told me he thought he would like to try a little pain and be at the mercy of a powerful woman. We were going to find out right now.

I brought the small bag with me back to the bed and stood near him watching him sleep and smiling to myself for what I had planned. I took out the leather and velcro arm restraints and gently put them on both his wrists and then raised his arms above his head. They hooked onto the metal bed frame. He was waking up a little but I quickly put a blindfold over his eyes. The ball gag would have to wait because I wanted him to be able talk as this happened. I had some questions for him.

I looked down and his cock was already getting hard.

"Um, Janey what's-"

I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand.

"Listen carefully. You're only going to speak when I tell you to. We'll go slow but here there is no such thing as a safe word. Understand?"

I think he was overwhelmed and not sure what to think. I slid my hand from his mouth down to his throat and I squeezed a little. He nodded and I swear his cock got harder.

"Good, we are clear then." Another nod.

I reached back into my bag and pulled out two nipple clamps but not the traditional sex store kind as those tend to slip off. These were the kind with tiny teeth on them, also known as alligator clips. I put them on him and he stifled a yelp and threw back his head but his dick did not go soft. So far so good.

I took his dick in my hand stroking it, then let go of it and lightly dragged my fingernails over it. He squirmed a little but kept quiet so I leaned down and took him in my mouth. I put just the head of his dick in my mouth and sucked pretty hard. I took it all the way down my throat, one of my favorite things to do and that was enough for him to break and shout out. As it was nearly out of my mouth I dragged my teeth over the head.

"Oh fuck yes!"

"That will cost you mister," I said.

Reaching back into my happy bag of BDSM tricks I pulled out a couple things. First, as I only had the two alligator clips I had to improvise so I put a clothes pin on the bottom of his balls. Pulled a little bit of skin away and attached it. He shivered and whimpered.

"I warned you. I won't tolerate you breaking the rules. Besides," I whispered, "you're loving this. Aren't you?"

He nodded without saying a word.

"That's better but it's too late."

I pushed the red rubber ball of the ball gag into his mouth and buckled the leather strap around his head. It was tight. I bent down and lightly kissed his mouth over the gag and continued down to his chest. He let out a happy moan to show how much he loved this whole experience. I kissed my way over to his right nipple then took the alligator clip and pulled on it with my teeth. His whole body shook and squirmed. Every time I got a reaction like that my pulse quickened and my pussy got wetter. I decided I had better get on to the main event or I might seriously hurt my guy. Though I suspected he wouldn't mind. At the beginning I was skeptical how serious he was about wanting to explore pain but so far he was taking everything I gave him. It was time for the big finale.

I sat next to him on the bed and lightly scratched his dick with my fingernails.

"Do you like my nails? Did you notice I painted them black with sparkly flakes? You said you liked that when you saw them before." He nodded. I scratched his dick again and suddenly pulled off the clothes pin from his balls. Now he felt the agony of release.

"What should we do next?" I asked as I massaged his sore balls. I pulled them up with one hand as I reached under them with my other hand.

"Spread your legs."

I ran my fingers up and down over his ass crack. I wet my fingers and put them back on his hole, pushing a little and moving them around over it.

"Yes, we will finish our night playing back here. Is that alright with you?" He nodded a lot. He wanted this. He wanted to be taken in the ass and he wanted me to do it, I could just tell. I was so excited to do this. I had packed my strap on dildo, the seven inch life-like one with a pronounced head and veins and a set of big balls. A new tube of lube would make this perfect.

"Ok sweetie, I am going to adjust you here a bit on the bed. I am going to unhook your cuffs but don't you dare move until I tell you to. I need you on your stomach so I can take care of your needs. You are going to love this, I promise."

I unhooked both cuffs and then rolled him over onto his stomach. I hooked the cuffs to each other behind his back so he remained helpless.

The dildo has the nice seven inches for him but the other side has another cock that goes inside of me. Every thrust into him was going to get me off too. I stood up and pulled on the harness and adjusted it to slip my part of the cock into me. No lube needed for me as I was so fucking wet. It felt great and we were just getting started.

"Charles, it's time to fuck. I am going to fuck you. You need this. This cock of mine is going to feel huge in your ass but you need this. You need to know what it feels like to get fucked by a strong powerful woman. I know you've played with yourself using a butt plug, but sweetie this is going to be soooo much better. This cock is huge but more importantly I know how to use it. I will fuck you hard because you want it that way."

His head was down on the bed and he was on his knees as I got behind him and I could hear him moan. Just for fun I slapped the right cheek of his ass and did it a second time. I squeezed out a lot of lube and smeared it all over his ass even pushing my middle finger in up to the second knuckle. I added a second finger to prepare him. In spite of the ball gag I could clearly hear him say yes. I coated my dildo with plenty of lube and moved closer into position. I nudged his legs further apart just to keep showing him I was in charge.

"Here it comes Charles. My dick is so hard and now you'll know what it is like to be fucked." I lined up the head of the fake cock right at his hole. Before I could push forward into him he pushed back onto the cock, impaling himself. It didn't quite go all the way in and he pushed back a second time. Man he wanted this! I was now all the way in him as my hips met his ass. I began pumping in and out of him, slowly at first. As much as he liked this I wanted to really open him up and stretch out that ass. While pumping from my knees I grabbed his hips for leverage and kneaded his butt cheeks too. I was loving the control, the power, and the toy cock in me was doing wonders. I slowed a few times to add more lube.

I reached down with my left hand and grabbed his left arm and with my right hand I grabbed a fist full of his hair. I pulled back drawing him upright against me. He inhaled deeply through his nose. I reached around him and found the nipple clamps, pulling them off so it hurt, then massaged them as the blood rushed back in. Now I wanted to deliver some more mind bending pain.

"Charles I'm going to take this out of your mouth but you only speak if I ask you something. Nod if you understand." He did.

I pulled the rubber ball out of his mouth and let the whole thing drop around his neck. He had been drooling down his chin.

I had stopped fucking him as I spoke but quickly gave three hard thrusts.

"Charles do you like getting fucked in the ass?" He said yes right away. Thrust, thrust.

I whispered in his ear, "You've wanted to take my cock for a long time, haven't you?" Yes, he whispered back.

"But you would like to come, also, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, if you will let me." Oh damn, that was totally the correct answer, he was comfortable in his submission. My pulse quickened.

I reached around him again this time taking his dick in my right hand. It was very hard and dripping a lot of pre-cum. I started to stroke his dick knowing that he was so turned on he might not last very long.

"Charles, I keep saying your name to reenforce my ownership of this cock, this asshole, these nipples, all of it."

"Yes." His breathing was becoming ragged.

"I want you to tell me when you are going to cum. And I want it to be very soon. Cum for me Charles." I continued to pump his cock working it faster and faster.

"Oh shit, oh yes, here it comes. I'M GOING TO CUM!!!

I could feel his body stiffen and his dick began to throb. He let out a loud moan and at that instant I bit the back of his right shoulder. I bit it hard. Harder than I intended to but I was so fucking worked up that I wanted to leave a mark and show him that cumming had a cost when we were playing like this. Me wielding the dick, wearing the strap on, pounding his ass. As he came I squeezed his dick harder and I also slid my hand up over the tip as he came. The first rope of cum landed on the bed in front of him but the next several spurts were all over my fingers.

Thrust, thrust. Moan. Him and me.

I took my hand off his dick and moved it up to his mouth. Whether he expected this or not I'm not sure but he automatically opened his mouth and I pushed two fingers in.

"Charles suck. Lick my fingers, clean them off. Eat your cum as a reward for being such a good sub. Those are the same fingers that were in your ass when we started. Can you tell? Keep sucking them. That's right."

We were almost done. I reached down, unhooked his wrist cuffs and moved back away from him withdrawing the dildo from his ass.

"Charles lay down on your back. I am so close to my own orgasm and I want it, but I need to fuck you a little more to get there."

He laid down and I quickly mounted him in the traditional missionary position after I told him to grab his knees and pull back. I added some more lube and climbed right between his legs. His poor little asshole was open now and I slid my dick back in without using my hand. From here I just pumped him as fast I could because I was getting tired. Ten more pumps from this angle pushed my end of the dildo in while the harness rubbed my clit. I came hard, my legs shaking and my eyes squeezed shut as I finished. I rolled off him.

12