With Great Power Ch. 04

Story Info
When things go sideways, he turns to his mother for help.
5.7k words
4.26
13.6k
16
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: I've decided to file this entry under non-consent / reluctance, even though the incest / taboo elements are still forefront. Again, if non-consent / incest / adultery are not your thing then best to avoid this one.

*****

ALEX

"Help," Kim whimpered piteously, and flopped down on her father, writhing and grinding against his somehow still solid cock. "Gah... Daddy..." she moaned, her sheath rising and falling on his dick, which was completely coated in a white juicy mixture of both his and her fluids.

Charlie was totally out, his hips pumping up and down slightly despite his unconscious state.

I couldn't believe it. My powers had exploded to a level I hadn't thought possible, and I had seemingly lost control of them. My mind was emanating pure lust, and it had steamrolled the will of my wife and her father.

I knew that right now what I needed to do was to get them apart. Separate them so their bodies could rest before the endless fucking killed them.

But there was something I needed to do first.

*****

I held on tightly to my wife's hips as I pounded into her, her mouth locked on her father's cock, slurping away. My pelvis slapped against her ass, creating ripples of flesh.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, "Alex... uggh... what are you... doing..." she mumbled through cock-stuffed lips.

"Quiet, honey," I ordered, and smacked her ass. She wailed as another of her countless orgasms washed over her.

"Once me and Charlie cum we can stop," I reassured her as her wailing subsided into a quiet whine.

Kim's hands kneaded Charlie's balls as she found new motivation. Charlie grunted in his sleep, his balls tightening from the stimulation.

I loved the sight of the incestuous blowjob happening right in front of me. To see my wife stuffing her face with her father's dick was sending me over the edge, and I picked up the pace.

Suddenly, Charlie cried out, and his eyes snapped open wide. His pelvis lifted Kim a foot off the bed, forcing his dick all the way in, her lips pushed up against his pubic hair. Her eyes widened and she gurgled, semen seeping out from her lips onto his balls. Her head started to lift off of his cock...

I roared as my orgasm took over, and I lifted Kim's back half off the bed. Losing her balance, her face fell back down on her father's dick up to the balls again. The force of it caused Kim to orgasm once again, choking on cum as she screamed into his dick.

"MGMMGHHH!!"

I collapsed on my wife, and my weight caused her to collapse on her father, and we all lay there in a tangled heap. After a few seconds I could feel my wife and her father start rutting against each other again, and I sighed.

*****

I carried Kim down the hall, squirming in my arms. She had her arms wrapped around my neck and she was desperately trying to kiss me.

"No, honey," I said gently, pushing the bedroom door open with my foot and laying her on the bed. She squirmed and rubbed her hands between her thighs.

I placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "I want you to try to get some rest." She whined in arousal. I noticed her cell phone was on the bedside table, and I pointed to it. "I'm going to leave, Kim, and I'll text you in ten minutes. Watch for it. Most importantly: STAY HERE. IN THIS ROOM."

I left, closing the door behind me. I stood in the hall for a few moments, making sure she didn't try to leave. Once satisfied she was staying put, I quickly rushed down the stairs, put on my shoes and jacket, and stepped outside. I hopped into my ancient Corolla, started it up and drove away.

My mind raced: They were still fucking when I woke up. They had fucked the entire night, and I hadn't meant for it to happen. I knew my powers dwindled at a distance and I hoped and prayed that their libidos would fade quickly the farther I got away.

I pulled over in front of a Starbucks and hopped out. I opened the door, and saw a fiftyish woman with salt-and-pepper hair and a slight build standing at the counter placing an elaborate order for the barista. The barista couldn't have been older than twenty, and looked incredibly bored playing with her necklace while she listened to this woman prattle off irrelevant details that were apparently extremely important to her.

"So yes, I'll need the caramel macchiato for my sister, because she LOVES sweet things and can't stand bitter coffee..." she went on and on.

I took out my cell while I waited and texted my wife.

ARE YOU OK?

There was a short pause and then a response.

YS, IM MUCH BETR NOW. AS SN AS U LEFT I STARTED 2 CALM DOWN.

I smiled. She always abbreviated a lot when texting. Another message popped up.

FEL LIKE I CUD SLEEP 4 A YEAR.

I messaged back: SLEEP. SLEEP ALL DAY. DRINK SOME WATER.

I WILL, THX LUV

I stuffed my phone back in my pocket and looked up.

The customer was leaning way across the counter. Her left hand was wrapped around the barista's head, and their mouths were locked together in a passionate kiss. Her right hand was latched on to the barista's tit. The barista's hands were fumbling with the buttons on the woman's blouse, before giving up and pulling it apart. Buttons flew everywhere as their kiss broke apart and they both gasped.

The barista pulled on the woman's blouse and she climbed up onto the counter to get closer, falling over the edge on the other side, and plunging both of them into a heap out of view.

FUCK, I thought and looked around. A young man in a three-piece suit working on his laptop was leaning way back in his chair, his hand moving furiously in his pants. A middle-aged couple were pressed up against the window making out, the woman's legs wrapped around her partner as their groins mashed together.

A second barista had pulled out his cock and was masturbating watching his coworker on the floor with the customer.

I backed away until I bumped into the door, then turned and fled.

*****

Back behind the wheel, I looked out at the Starbucks window. The middle-aged couple were now fully fucking against the window, her big pendulous breasts squashed up against the glass as the guy took her from behind. The young businessman was standing next to her, kissing her neck, and she was squeezing his dick through his pants. I started the engine and took off.

I needed help. I couldn't go home, and I couldn't trust anybody to get near me.

I dialed my phone, put it on speaker and dropped it on the seat next to me.

"Alex?" A voice answered.

"Mom," I said, "I'm in trouble and I really need your help."

"What's wrong, honey?" Her voice was filled with concern.

"I can't tell you that. What I can say is that I need you to go to the hospital and pick up Claire and bring her back to our place. Look after Kim and Charlie. They're sick and need lots of rest."

"I don't understand, you're making me worried." My mom, Selma, was the sweetest woman I knew. If I asked her for a favour she would do it, regardless of how little information I could give her.

"Please, mom, it's impossible to explain. Just do it, OK?"

There was a long pause, and then, "OK, honey." I told my mom which wing Claire was in, thanked her, and hung up.

I was lucky to have the mother I did. She was a small woman of slight build, and seemingly frail. She never fought or argued with anyone as far as I could tell. She was deeply religious, but not the fire and brimstone variety, believing instead in kindness and love, which she embraced whole-heartedly in parenting. She had never raised her voice with me as a child, possessed of a seemingly endless well of patience for my tantrums and misbehaviour. She was, in short, the ideal mom. So of course she said yes when I asked her for a strange, cryptic favour.

I drove back towards home. We lived across the street from a huge park, which had a playground, baseball diamond, and a large wooded area. Perfect place to hide out away from people while I try to get this thing under control.

I parked, pulled my tuque down over my ears, and trudged over to the bleechers at the baseball diamond. The wood was cold against my ass as I sat down, and I shivered.

If I couldn't control my powers, I was completely fucked. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

MEDITATE.

I breathed deeper. My heart rate slowed.

REGULATE YOUR EMOTIONS, CALM YOUR MIND, RETAKE CONTROL OF YOUR POWERS.

I would conquer this.

I reached into my father-in-law's mind, and saw he was sleeping, having an ordinary dream. Ditto for Kim. At least at this distance, they're safe, I thought grimly.

*****

It was an hour later when I saw my mother's car pull up to the house. She was about 150 metres away, but I could just make out her helping Claire out of the car and into the house.

I had spent the hour meditating and practicing controlling my powers. I would reach out and play in the minds of people in the nearby houses, dialing up their arousal and then turning it down again. My control was as precise as it had been in the past, and I was starting to calm down and feel less panicked.

I was also freezing, sitting out in the cold all this time. Regardless of whether or not I was ready, I had to get inside and risk being around people again.

I stood up and started walking across the diamond towards home. An elderly gentleman walking a Pomeranian passed by and smiled cordially, and I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled back. I glanced back over my shoulder as he walked away and scrutinized him for any strange behaviour, which I thankfully saw none.

I cracked open the front door of my house timidly and called out, "Hello?"

My mother's voice came from the living room, "In here, hon."

I shucked my winter gear and walked apprehensively to the living room. My mother was sitting on the sofa reading a trashy romance novel. She was a straight-laced woman, but her not-so-secret vice was dumb stories about lusty people. When I entered, she stood up and gave me a big hug and a kiss. She had to stand on tiptoes to reach me, since I inherited my height from my father's side of the family.

My whole body stiffened at the affection, still wary of the effects of my loss of control, but the kiss was chaste.

"Honey, what in heaven's name is going on here?"

"It's too hard to explain, Mom."

"I mean, I picked up Claire from the hospital. She had a concussion, honey. And she was babbling all the way home about strange things. She says she dreamed something horrible about her family, but wouldn't say what it was," My mother had a look of deep concern, "What happened here yesterday?"

"Claire was sleepwalking, Mom," I lied, "She fell while sleepwalking. She must've been having a nightmare or something, and that caused the fall."

My mother looked unconvinced, "And what about Charlie? And poor Kim? Why is everyone sleeping??"

"Everyone was just worried about Claire last night. No one got any sleep," I was digging lies deeper and deeper.

"Well," my mother said, putting her long brown hair into a bun, "Looks like I'm needed here. I guess I should make everyone dinner." She hustled into the kitchen, and threw on an apron.

We cooked dinner together, largely in silence. I wondered privately if my mother believed my story, but if she didn't she gave no sign.

My mother decided on a simple stir fry with rice, quick and easy. When the meal was ready there was still no sign of anyone stirring from upstairs, so we ate together without them. After we finished, my mother dabbed her mouth with a napkin and said, "Perhaps we should bring food up for them?"

"Yeah, I don't think they're going to be coming down any time soon."

We made three plates of food and quietly carried them upstairs. We placed a plate on the bedside tables for Claire and Charlie, and carefully shut the door so as not to disturb them. We could hear Kim snoring hard from down the hall.

"I'll just sneak in and drop off the food, hon," my mother said quietly.

As she walked away from me down the hall, a stabbing pain ripped through my body, starting in my head and traveling down to my crotch. My heart rate skyrocketed and I moaned. My mother stopped and turned. "Hon? Are you ok?"

I fell to my knees as every nerve ending in my body exploded. I could feel blood flowing into my genitals at an obscene rate, and my cock ballooned to full tumescence in a matter of a few seconds. I fell forward onto all fours and called out, "M-mom..."

My mother stepped forward holding the plate to the side as she bent down and put her hand on my cheek. My mind oozed with lust as I stared at the female in front of me: Selma. A woman. Relation to me suddenly irrelevant.

"Mommm... you need to get away from me..." I stammered, trying to keep a handle on my sanity when every fibre of my being told me to take this woman. "...before we lose all control."

But my mother was in complete control. She looked at me as she had always looked at me, with chaste motherly affection.

It was at this moment I realized I could feel nothing from inside of her mind. No feelings or impressions of emotions. Nothing. She was a blank slate just as all people had been when I was just a child. I tried to reach out with my mind, to find Kim or Claire or Charlie, and instead found nothing.

Nothing.

Every ability I had relied on from my youth to survive and to manipulate was gone.

In its place, lust. Whatever ability I had to project outwards was now turned inwards. A lust more terrifyingly all-consuming than any of my victims had ever felt. As if my brain was both a speaker and a microphone for sexual arousal, and it was creating a sort of lust feedback loop.

I stood up to my full height, eyes locked on the woman in front of me.

My mother, startled, stood up quickly, spilling some rice from the plate to the floor.

"Hon?" she said, alarm in her voice.

"Selma," I said, and wordlessly pulled my t-shirt off over my head.

"What are you doing, sweetie??" my mother gaped at me as I started to unbuckle my pants.

"What I have to do..." I whispered, letting my pants and boxers fall to the floor. My erection sprung loose, somehow larger and more engorged than it had ever been. She stared at it with horrified fascination.

Selma, my mother (fuck, it was hard to keep that straight in the moment), took a few steps backwards and bumped into the master bedroom door.

I stepped out of my clothes, leaving on only socks, and stepped towards her.

I wrapped my right hand around my cock and started stroking it.

"Selma," I repeated, then corrected myself, "Mom." I reached out and grabbed her breast, and she stared at it agape.

I found her nipple and grazed my palm over it, then stared deep into her eyes and said, "I'm going to fuck you." She gasped.

My mother was fully pressed against the bedroom door, and she frantically grabbed at the doorknob behind her, and finding it, turned it and stumbled backwards into the bedroom. Her legs hit the bed and she fell back onto the bed, the stir-fry and rice spilling all over my sleeping wife.

My mother stared wild-eyed in fear as I approached her. Her skirt was bunched up near her hips giving me a clear view of plain, sensible, white cotton panties.

I drooled involuntarily as I stared at her faintly visible cunt lips.

My mother whispered, "No..." and tried to cover herself up.

I pounced, dropping to my knees between her thighs, and pushing her hands and skirt out of the way. I was flooded with the odor of her sweet pussy, and before she could protest, I latched my mouth onto her cunt.

"Ohhh..." she cried out.

My tongue starting digging between her lips, my saliva soaking her panties. I licked and chewed at her panties, savouring the combination of pussy juices, piss and sweat. "Mmmm... Mom... You are delicious."

My mother moaned, "Oh God, Alex, stop..." she writhed, trying to break free of my grasp, but she was a small woman, and no physical match for me.

I roughly pulled her underwear to one side, and jammed my tongue into her cunt.

"Aiiugggh..." she sputtered as my tongue entered her sweet sweet hole. I dug around in there, turning, probing and exploring. It was heavenly. She had a sizable bush, the kind you get when you've given up on having sex. My nose got lost in her bed of hair as my tongue worked and worked and worked.

She clasped at the sheets with her hands as her body started responding to my stimulation.

"Urrggghh..." she gurgled as my tongue pulled out of her and attacked her love button. She thrashed about on the bed, arms hitting my head and shoulders, the mattress, and my sleeping wife. I traced circles around her clit, and she grabbed my head in response, holding it in place.

"Noooo..." she moaned, even as her hands prevented my head from going anywhere. "Stop stop stop..." she stammered over and over again, pushing my face hard into her cunt.

"Your mouth and hands need to get on the same page, Mom," I said, laughing as I looked up from my good work. Her mouth was hanging open slackly, and she looked down at me, helpless.

"I'm your mooaaahhhhh!!!" she started to say before I slid two fingers inside her. She was already soaked. She was soaked NATURALLY. Her arousal was all her own. I was turning on my own mother without the abilities I had relied on for so long. My mind had no place inside of hers.

I started pumping my fingers in and out of her wet snatch, and she let loose a long guttural groan. "Uggggggghhhhhhhhh...my...s-s-son...wh-wh-why..." her right leg lifted and wrapped itself around my back.

"Because I wanted it," I said simply. I began to tease her G-spot with my fingers as I licked her clit.

"Bu-bu-but...wrong...wrong...wrong..." she repeated, and she started very slightly to thrust her hips up against my face.

"Oh, but SO RIGHT," I declared, pulling my face off her cunt. "Now, do we need an audience for this??"

What was I saying?? My mother had so little control over her body, but now so did I. I was all sex, no morality. My morals were loose at best before, but now they were gone.

I reached under the blankets with my free hand, found Kim's leg, and my fingers crawled up it like a spider, reaching for her panty-clad pussy. On finding it, my index finger started tracing circles around her outer lips. Kim stirred slightly.

"Yes, we definitely need an audience," I smiled, and increased the speed of my clit circles.

Suddenly, my mother was struck with a powerful orgasm that ripped through her from toe to head. Her toes clenched tightly, her other leg wrapped around me, and her whole torso curled up off the bed, clutching my head to her crotch in a fetal position.

She fell back, arms splayed on the bed in complete surrender as I went to town. Her legs rubbed up and down against my back as I feasted on her.

My finger continued to tease Kim's lips, and I knew it wouldn't be long before she regained consciousness. I reluctantly pulled my face from my mother's cunt and stood up. She whined in sexual distress at the loss of attention, and then yelped as I picked her up, turned her over and lay her on her stomach flat against Kim's body.

"Oh God, no, Alex, what are you doing?" my mother murmured as she found herself face to face with her daughter-in-law.

"Making sure we have a captive audience," I explained, leaping onto the bed and crawling between my mother's legs, pushing them apart with my knees.

"Alex, no, sweetie, we have to stop," my mother panted and tried to lift herself off of Kim. I held her in place easily with one hand, and lined up my cock with the entrance to her dripping wet cunt.

Somewhere in the back of my brain, I knew what I was doing was so so wrong, as I dragged my dick up and down against her pussy lips, making her wail.

"Ohhhhhhhh noooooo..." my mother protested feebly, even as I saw her pussy lips quiver with arousal.

Kim's eyes fluttered open, and I could see her brain trying to make sense of what she was seeing. I waited for a moment for her to understand the situation before I continued.

12