With Someone You Know Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body started to convulse as she arched her back pushing her cunt hard against both our hands and fingers. She dug her fingernails into my shoulder as her head thrashed from side to side while she grunted and moaned and had one of the noisiest orgasms I have experienced. We both held her until she came down from it and her shaking stopped.

"Wow guys that was awesome, simply awesome," she sighed kissing me than Merve. "Get us some wine Merve please."

He got up and left the room. Helga put her arm round my neck, pulled my face to hers and kissed me. "You really are some fuck James."

"Thanks," I replied kissing her back.

"You okay with Merve?" she asked as she thrust her breasts against me. "You know the bi stuff. You realise we are both bi don't you?"

"Yes I guessed it," I said squeezing her bum and breasts at the same time.

"So are you comfortable with it?"

"Yes I am."

"Good because I love see two men together."

We kissed again as I was thinking Merve had been gone for some time and wondered what he might think if he came back and caught his wife and I kissing.

"How together Helga?"

"Well as together as you are comfortable with."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"Do you mean er, um...?

"Is fucking the word you are looking for?" she asked stroking my cock and running her fingernail across my balls.

Smiling I replied. "For want of a better term, yes."

"Then my answer is the same."

"What?"

"It's yes."

"Have you seen men fucking before?"

"Well Merve and a couple of others yes."

"And you would like to see us?"

"Yes if you would like to fuck him or have him fuck you. What would you prefer?"

"Either really. What about you?"

"Well whoever does the fucking out of you two then fucks me next."

As I had been many times since meeting this quite amazing couple I was surprised at just how open and casual Helga was talking about her husband and me fucking. I was of course already hard, but that made me even more so.

"Mmmm I can tell the idea appeals," she whispered with my cock in her hand.

We kissed again. Long, passionate and intense. Breaking it at last I asked.

"Where the hell is Merve?"

"He knows his place, he won't come back until I call him."

"And when will you call him?"

"When we need him, but we don't at present do we?" she asked snuggling her body up against mine even tighter.

"No I guess not."

"Would you like to fuck me before he comes back or shall we wait until he's here?"

"Only fair to wait I guess."

"But would you like to fuck me without him?"

"Of course."

"How about Friday afternoon?"

"How do you mean?"

"I could come to your hotel for the afternoon, like that?"

"Of course."

"And what about the gorgeous Kelly?"

"How do you mean?"

"You don't mind cheating on her?"

"Not really, I have before."

"And will again," she giggled adding. "In a short while and Friday afternoon."

I kissed her and whispered. "I hope so, but what about Merve?"

"He doesn't need to know and I won't tell him, will you?"

"No, no of course not."

"Then kiss me again."

I did and when we broke she said.

"And what else about the gorgeous Kelly?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you done this with her?"

"What fucked her?"

"No with another guy?"

"No she has no idea, I am bi."

"And what about her and another woman and you?"

"She's not into other women."

"Hmmm, bring her to California and we'll see about that. Ready for my dumb husband now then?"

"Sure."

"Come on Merve where the hell are you?" she called out.

Merve came back with a bottle of wine and glasses. As he poured the wine I saw that he had softened and noticed that he looked at Helga and me. I had my arm round her with my hand touching her breast. She was cuddled up to me holding my cock and stroking my chest. I was strainingly hard.

We broke to sit up and sip our wine.

"You took your time, thought you had gone out to buy the wine," Helga said not moving from my embrace nor removing her hand from holding my cock.

"Sorry I needed the bathroom," Merve said rather meekly as he clambered onto the bed and laid next to Helga the other side of her to me. He reached round and cupped her breast. Still holding my cock and slowly rubbing it she turned her head towards him and they kissed with him still holding her. I bent and licked her nipple as Merve sort of held the breast up for me. I slid my hand down and between her legs and revelled in her wetness. My finger slid inside her very easily so I eased myself downwards and licked her; she tasted great. Helga bent and took Merve's cock in her mouth and someone's hands ran up and down my back and round to my butt. I glanced round and saw that one was hers and the other, the one on my butt was Merve's. I thought that I should get into the bi action so I reached out and grasped his cock that was now fully hard. I moved my head sideways away from Helga and slid my finger back up her then gripped his cock and began to suck him.

It went on like that for some time with all the three of us interchanging and embracing and caressing each other. Helga licked and sucked both cocks at the same time then as I used my tongue on her lips and clit Merve took me into his mouth.

It really was a merry-go-round of sexual activity. There were times when I was licking Helga's pussy and Merve was rimming her then he was sucking my cock as she licked my ass. Times when I was sucking Merve and she was sucking me and then both of them licked and sucked my cock and balls which she and I then did for Merve. I don't think I had ever been as aroused as I was that evening and, of course there was still the night to come

Then we stopped for a while and as Merve got up to get some more wine Helga said.

"Come on guys I want to see some fucking going on."

As he turned his back and left the room she whispered. "Let him fuck you first, but don't cum."

"Ok, but why?"

"Because then I want you to fuck me long and hard as he looks on."

Merve returned with more wine and poured us each a glass. We paused our sexual activity to drink it, but stopping and looking at each seemed a little false for we were all aware that we were very near to the first climax, in more ways than one, of the evening. Then Merve's phone rang.

"Leave it Merve," Helga said as he picked the phone up.

"Better not its Cal," he said mentioning his boss.

They chatted as Helga and I started kissing again so I hardly heard what was said, but did hear him say.

"Yeah I'll go down on Saturday morning."

When he finished he explained that he had to go down to Mexico City for the weekend and he and Helga talked a little about the arrangements so the action amongst tailed off.

Again Helga got things going again.

"I am still waiting guys."

Merve covered his tracks by saying. "You okay with this James?"

I got where he was going and replied. "Yes sure."

"Okay me on top?" he asked as I watched is cock restore its hardness; mine was still hard as Helga and I had been playing footsie and my mind kept thinking about Friday afternoon.

"My pleasure," I replied getting back on the bed.

Helga welcomed me back by giving me a mouth open, tongue probing kiss and then pulling my face to her chest. Merve came up behind us and knelt beside his wife who reached to the bedside cabinet and brought out a pack of condoms. Unwrapping one she slid it onto Merve's cock and said to him.

"These are the ones with added lubrication aren't they?"

"Yes my dear the exact same ones we use when I go up your bum. Come on James on all fours, doggy okay?"

"Yes sure," I grunted as I took up position.

"Ready?" Merve asked running his fingertips up my back and into my hair obviously bringing back memories of the weekend.

He gripped my hip with one hand and ran the head of his cock up and down my crease several times before pressing it against my hole. I looked round and saw that Helga was sitting to one side and slightly behind me, presumably with a good view of her husband and where he would enter me. She smiled and nodded encouragingly.

Whether it was the position, the extra lubricant on the condom or that this was now the fourth time I had been fucked I don't know, but Merves penetration of my arse was easier and quicker than the previous times. It was also less painful and he seemed to open my sphincter so much easier. That said I did feel stretched and there was a dull ache as he slid up. After the head had opened the muscle and was going deeper I could not stop moaning.

"Oh fuck."

"Is it okay James?" he asked stopping moving up me.

"Yes, yes it is go on."

As he filled me full and the head was up round my prostate so the physical sensations were wonderful. As these were accompanied by a range of emotional shudders, I groaned and grunted my pleasure as he started fucking me. Helga moved so that I could reach her breasts. After I had fondled them she cupped them, pushed them together and held them out to my mouth.

The combination of being fucked up my arse in an overtly gay way whilst at the same time I was sucking avidly on a pair of females breasts provided a heady cocktail of sensations. That was emphasised even more when Merve reached round me and held my cock and Helga eased my face down until it was between her legs and I was lapping at her cunt and clit.

Merve was now fucking me hard and thankfully he removed his hand for had he not I may well have cum.

"Come on Merve, fuck him harder," Helga called out running one set of fingers through my hairs and the other down my chest to pinch, quite hard my nipples.

"I'm there, you have done me," he groaned making no real effort to help me cum as I thought he probably would. He was growling and grunting as he climaxed into the condom in my arse.

"That was great Merve," I sighed as I felt him slipping out of me.

"You enjoyed it James?" he asked giving me a playful smack on my bum.

"Yes it was great."

"But you didn't cum," he said sounding rather crestfallen.

Helga chipped in. "Don't worry Merve he will believe me."

"Let me just go and clean up and get rid of this," Merve said as he tied a knot in the condom that he had removed from his rapidly softening cock.

"When you flying home?" Helga asked in almost a whisper when she snuggled up to me again.

"Monday afternoon."

"So what you doing at the weekend?"

"I was planning on the tourist thing," I told her not adding, 'including a visit to a San Francisco gay spa.

"I am San Francisco born and bred James and I know it in detail, how about I be your personal guide?"

"That would be great, would you tell Merve?"

"I think so as I might see people I know, well I will about the days."

"Huh?"

"But not the nights."

"What."

"Well we can either spend them here or at your hotel can't we and he doesn't need to know about that does he."

Smiling I kissed her and whispered. "No he doesn't does he?"

As I was saying that Merve returned to the room and sat on the edge of the bed. He was totally flaccid. Helga reached out, put her arms round my neck and pulled my face to hers. We kissed very deeply and she fondled my cock as I caressed her breasts. She squirmed her body under mine and said loud enough for Merve to hear.

"My turn now I think James so how would you like to fuck me?"

12