With Steve 03: The Commitment

Story Info
My journey continues with my best friend's dad.
2.4k words
4.6
12.1k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

\\ Author's Notes //

All participants in this story were over the legal age to consent. These are true experiences, although we all know many stories say that but are unrealistic. I am just writing my memories of my time with Steve, and other experiences I have encounter.

Please comment/like and feel free to inbox if you'd like to hear more.

// The Commitment //

It didn't take long before Trevor had made his hastily escape after blowing his load deep into my mouth. The first time he had blown in anyone's mouth since his wife had passed-away almost a decade ago. He hadn't lasted long however I didn't mind I had just had my second cock into my mouth and I loved it.

I knew what I was.

After Trevor had blown in my mouth and watched as I choked and swallowed on his man juice, he pulled up his shorts, passed a loving look at me before looking at Steve, nodding in approval before making his way to the front door and left.

"I'm proud of you cock-slut," Steve said to me once we were left alone. I smiled in appreciation.

"You have a decision to make," Steve continued and I looked quizzingly at him unsure of where this entire discussion was going.

"I know a lot has changed in the last few days. I did not imagine having you like this ever, yet alone such a willing participant,"

"But I want to offer you an 'out', I am about to walk into my bedroom. I want you to think long and hard about everything. About our situation. About us. If you want to continue with it. If you want to be my cock-slut, and you are willing to do anything and everything I tell you to then come knock on the door." Steven said looking into my eyes deeply as he shared his ultimatum with me.

"Otherwise, if you have had your fun and you don't think this type of thing is for you - I want you to get up, and leave. We will never talk of this again and we will go back to what it was like before." He finished explaining as he placed his finger tips on my lip. My mind was racing as to what I actually wanted out of this all, but the feelings that were being generated deep down inside I couldn't shake... with his finger tips gently on my lips I slowly parted them letting the first finger in and gently sucking on it before letting it slip from my wet salivating mouth.

I gently used my tongue to guide his thumb into my mouth, looking at him dead in his eyes as I let out a slight moan as I took that slowly into my mouth and sucked gently on it. Steve closed his eyes and let his head roll back.

Then in a split second he snapped out of whatever ecstasy world he had briefly disappeared into, shook his head and pulled his thumb from my hungry mouth - a little plopping sound escaped my lips. "You have a decision to make." He said as he walked down the hallway passage to his bedroom, he turned and faced me, a glimmer of hope in his eyes, as he closely pulled the door closed, a clicking sound echoing as it latched into place.

He was right... I did have a decision to make. Before being with Steven I had never actually considered being with another guy before, in fact I was more like a player and would use many girls for the sake of using them.

I had my favorite girls, those who were drop dead gorgeous that I use to make out of town friends jealous, the ones that liked giving head, the ones that were into all the kinky stuff when I wanted to let my inner demons out and almost as importantly the ones that liked anal.

Ever since being with Steve however, my entire life had changed. All I was craving was cock, and what could be best described and pregnancy cravings for cum. It did seem weird however, when I have been with every female partner in my life I was the dominant in the relationship, they'd do what I wanted them to do, how I wanted them to do it etc. and yet here I was since being with Steve I was forever on my knees, forever being told what to do, effectively an entire role reversal and truth be told I love it... I love every second of it...

Although it felt like an eternity, realistically about 30-seconds later I had made up my mind. And although this didn't happen at the time I add it into my memories as that is what Steve and I laughed about when I first added it when describing this story previously so I will add it in here to build the suspense.

I stood from my kneeling position, my mind filled with ideas of becoming Steve's bitch, doing everything he wanted and dedicating my life to impressing him and making him happy. While the other side of me is was saying I was not gay and to leave and arrange a meet up with one of my girls.

I glanced at the front door, then back to Steve's bedroom door. Queue at this point one of those awkward scenes from the 90s romantic-comedies where it keeps cutting back between the bedroom door and the front door, back and forth, back and forth, and then out of nowhere my hand lands on the door handle... but what door handle? The camera pans out just as it films me turning the handle...

But let's be honest... you and I both know I had walked my way from where I was in the hallway, which quite ironically was about halfway between the front door and Steve's bedroom door, to the closed bedroom door.

I reached out my hand... I noticed it trembling a little from nerves? Maybe it was excitement? Either way I placed my hand on the door handle and gave a gentle knock before I turned the handle in my hand and the door unlatched and began to slide open.

The first thing I did once the door was opened far enough was to look for Steve... I needed to see him and even these last sixty-seconds or so felt like torture on me. I glanced around the room quickly and looked at him in time to notice him sitting on the edge of his bed - completely naked - and saw the look on his face when he realized I had opened the door and decided that I wanted to be his cock-slut.

A grin grew from ear to ear, and his eyes lit up like a child on Christmas morning when they realize that the big box under the Christmas tree is for them. I return the smile and take the three or so steps to the edge of his bed where he was sitting.

I hooked my finger around the bottom of his chin, and pulled it upwards as I leaned down. Our faces now mere inches away from each other as I lent him and kissed him. At first it seemed he was hesitant and then all restrictions inside his body gave way as he parted his lips and our tongues began to dance with each other as if some poorly educated jelly wrestlers.

To be honest I was caught up in the moment, caught up with the fact that I had just pledged through my actions to become my friend's fathers cock-slut and it was such a turn out. Having my best friends Dad's tongue darting in and out of my mouth, dancing and entangling with mine.

It was right then that it all dawned on me. I liked all of this because I was powerless in this relationship, I was HIS cock-slut. I liked being told what to do, and I liked being a bottom. It was a real light bulb moment to think and understand that my life was not what anyone would've been expecting but instead had turned out with me being a cum-whore, a cock-slut, to my best friend's Dad.

Steve had always been like a second father to me growing up, he was the nice and caring Dad when things got tough at home and now I was obsessed with his cock. I didn't want him to be that 'kind' and 'considerate' Steve I had grown up with - I wanted bossy Steve from where we started just a few nights ago.

I needed to get the message across, but at the same time didn't want to break this kiss we were sharing.

With my right hand I slowly reached down to find his hard cock, I wrapped my fingers around it and slowly started jerking it. Steve briefly broke the kiss to moan before returning to our embrace with what seemed to be more passion and desire.

Despite all of this it still felt as though Steve was either unsure or uncertain, and now that I had made a choice I'd have to live with, he could do the same I decided. So, I broke the kiss off, pulled my head immediately away from Steve's and before he could even muster a reaction I dropped to my knees in front of him and took as much of his erect cock into my mouth as possible.

Steven let out a deep moan at first before he got used to the rhythm and began to thrust to meet my mouth. That is when the Steven I knew, I adored, and I had became obsessed with came to life.

With me kneeling on the floor and his cock in my mouth Steven stood up from the bed immediately forcing more or his cock into my mouth and throat. He grabbed the back of my head and helped my mouth accommodate taking his member into slowly.

Once all of his cock was in my mouth and making an inroad down my throat, he pulled it all the way out, I could see my saliva dripping from his rod and it turned me on. He breathed what sounded like a heavy sigh, maybe of relief - still to this day I don't know -, before he entered his manhood back into my mouth and throat this time with its pre-lubrication it slid in more easily.

He repeated this process another two or three times, pulling his shaft out of my mouth, I'd watch my saliva drip and drool from it onto the floor, and he would then enter it back in slowly. Before he decided that enough was enough, after pulling his cock out for the final time as I began to watch my mouth juice slop onto the ground as I had done on each of his movements thus far, he suddenly grabbed both sides of my face and pulled it away from my view as to ensure I was looking him eye-to-eye.

He had leaned over to ensure that his was in front of mine and said:

"You are my bitch now... my whore!,"

"I own you. You will do what I say when I say it. You will not ask questions. You will wear what I tell you to wear, sleep where I tell you to sleep, and fuck who I tell you to fuck. Do you understand?" He almost sneered in my face.

"Yes," I replied. I had made my decision that I wanted to be with Steve, it would devastate my family, and ruin my reputation around town but I wanted... no needed his cock to be mine. I would do anything that I had to do in order to get what I needed.

Yes! I don't believe that bit either, but there was something in that moment where I just wanted him and his cock and I'd do anything at that moment to have it.

He released my face and swayed his hips, his rock hard cock slapping me in the face, HARD! He then grabbed my face by its sides again and brought my face to his again!

"You mean 'YES SIR' don't you bitch?" he hissed.

My face stung and I could imagine this hard red dick outline on the side of my face at this moment, "Yes Sir!" I said forgetting the rules from earlier.

"That's better slut. Do not forget it again. You agree that I own you, I own everything you do, everything you say. You are my slut, my whore, my cock bitch and my cum depositor. You will do everything I tell you, you will let me live out all of my wildest fantasies with you! Say those magic words slut."

"I agree Sir, I am everything you ever need." I practically begged, my own cock formed into its own hardon at just the thoughts of what Steven was saying to me.

"Good. Now take your reward" he said letting go off my head and moving his cock towards my mouth again, my saliva had dried off considerably and so we repeated the routine as he had done earlier for a couple of minutes until his cock was once again sloppy with my mouth juice before he reached down and held my head in place, he took a step closer to me although I couldn't move to get his cock deeper into my throat as he started to thrust, his hairy yet heavy ball sack slapping on my chin with each thrust before I could feel it come.

While holding my head in place he took another mini-step forward, my throat at full capacity and with his weight of his balls on my chin I knew he was about to cum. A bigger thrust from his hips and I could feel his cum spurting down my throat, fast at first making me choke a little before slowing down and eventually stopping.

He slowly pulled out of my throat slowly as the last of his droplets of cum ran down as if emptying a hose. Then he reached my mouth where I massaged his cock with my tongue on its way out. Before it left, like saying goodbye to a family member after a great holiday visit.

"Well that's all sorted then... we have our rules." Steven said as he winked at me and headed towards the shower.