With Strings Attached Ch. 31

Story Info
Alice is made to enter the world's oldest profession.
7k words
4.82
16.3k
13

Part 33 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,050 Followers

Any worries about spending the summer confined to my gilded cage turned out to be unwarranted. Not only did I spend Tuesday mornings with Stephanie, reinforcing our lactation fetish, but, at Nicole's insistence, we also started having official dates on Saturday, creating a sudo lesbian relationship. Nicole also arranged for me to spend my Friday nights with Jessica and Hannah, teaching them the pleasures and responsibilities of a lesbian dom/sub relationship.

Yet, Nichole had much more devious plans than for me to spend my time locked away for the summer. Out of school and away from our parents Nicole's control over me was now unchecked, and looked for new ways to exploit my sapphic sexuality. Decided on a perverse spin on the old teenage right of summer employment. Along with modeling, Nicole announced that she found five women interested in 'contracting my services' to assist in treating 'female hysteria' a homage to the early 1900's when doctors used early electric vibrators to administer pelvic massages. Nicole joked that my tongue was far superior in treating the condition.

While I understood the ethical jump from sex with women, while forced, to sex for profit moved me into the illegal sex trade I gave up trying to escape Nicole's control and accepted her decision without a fight. I was already performing sexual acts on women, so officially adding payments to the equation in a way just made it less personal. It wasn't an emotional action, it was business. I didn't even care when Nicole told me she would be keeping $150 of the $200 each woman was paying for the weekly 'appointments' as a finders fee. In the end Nicole would receive $9,000 from my summer's work to my $3,000.

As my mistress, and now pimp, Nicole took care of all the details. I was scheduled to meet my first client the following Monday morning, where I exited the Uber wearing my thigh high black leather boots and the same strapless red dress I wore on Valentine's Day. As I walked up the suburban driveway, I was conscious how my enhanced figure made the dress noticeably tighter. My enlarged bust prevented me from fully closing the front zipper, placing my cleavage on display, while my rounder hips caused the tight hemline of the dress to constantly ride up, threatening to expose my lack of underwear. Given the location, time of day and dressed as I was, it was obvious that my visit was sexual in nature.

Nicole gave me very little information about my client, only stating she was very interested in employing my services. As I approached the house, an older Asian woman opened the door wearing nothing but a silk robe opened to her navel and leaving the valley between her breasts fully exposed. I instantly recognized her as the woman who manhandled me on Valentine's Day (ch 17). The woman saw me sitting naked in the restaurant per Nicole's orders and followed me into the bathroom, where she confronted me and made me orally pleasure her. When I was safely back at the table, the woman walked past and discreetly left a $100 bill and her card, no doubt giving Nicole the idea to pimp me out.

"We meet again," purred the woman with a devilish grin.

Still in shock, I was unable to respond, and I simply stared wide-eyed. While I was a heterosexual woman forced to live the life of a lesbian, she was the exact opposite. I remember her stating that she was a lesbian having to hide her sexuality due to her families conservative culture and forced to marry a much older man to move to the United States.

"I see you are still enamored with my body," laughed the woman as she stepped aside, "come in and let me look at you."

Slightly embarrassed, I stepped into her home. Not wanting to further embarrass myself, I stood at attention as she slowly circled me while her hand caressed my body. With my fear and arousal linked, my body responded to her touch.

"Yes, very nice", hissed the woman as she pressed herself into my back, her hands encircling me and groping my breasts. "I see you have matured since our last meeting."

"Yes ma'am," I replied as her palms pressed against my hardening nipples.

With a quick lick behind my ear the woman moved in front me. "Come my pet," commanded the woman as her finger grasped the zipper on my dress and led me deeper into her home.

Entering her living room, we stopped in front of her couch and she slowly pulled the zipper as my confined breasts helped to push the fabric out of the way. Like earlier, I stood at attention as she exposed my body. With the zipper undone the dress fell into her hand and she tossed it casually on the coffee table leaving me in only my thigh high leather boots.

"Your body is exquisite," stated the woman as her hands explored my naked flesh. "By far the prettiest I have ever had.

"Thank you ma'am," I breathed as her fingers slid over my moist slit.

"But you are not here to receive pleasure from me," smiled the woman as she pushed on my shoulders, making me kneel before her. "You are here to worship me."

With that she untied the sash of her robe revealing her body and sat on the edge of the couch with her legs spread wide. "Why don't you give me a little kiss," suggested the woman?

Her arousal was obvious, from the flushness of her face to her hardened nipples to her vaginal secretions. She was primed and ready for an orgasm and I knew what I had to do. I crawled towards the curly patch of hair covering my intended target, and wedged my face between her soft thighs, forcing her legs wider as I kissed her nether lips.

"Mmmmm, very nice," purred the woman as she placed her hand behind my head. "Earn your money, my red-headed whore. My husband spends his Mondays on the golf course, paying $200 to put a little white ball into a hole and then eating out," continued the woman as she caressed my hair. "I feel his money is much better spent having you put that lovely tongue into my hole and eating me out."

I didn't hesitate or protest, but simply extended my tongue and wiggled it along her slit, remembering her flavor from the evening at the restaurant. Even though I was heterosexual, it didn't matter. I was here to do a job, and that job was to orally pleasure my client. I nibbled at her clit, kissed her lips and explored her pussy just as I had been trained to do. Furthermore, I was a woman hired to sexually pleasure another woman, a prostitute and as she called me, a whore.

After a few minutes I felt the familiar pulsing of her vaginal walls, she was close. Pushing my tongue deep into her channel I felt her body stiffen and then convulse as her cum flowed over my tongue and into my mouth.

"Yes, very good," breathed the woman, releasing my head and allowing her to look at my cum covered face. "That was the best orgasm I had in a long time. You definitely earned your money."

Each Monday was basically the same. I would arrive at her home after her husband left for his morning game and orally pleasure her. Nicole even started to playfully dress me in sexy golf attire for my appointments.

My Tuesday client was a bit different. She was a professional woman, and thus our appointment was set after work hours allowing my mornings to be spent with Stephanie.

I arrived at her home dressed in what could best be described as a sexy secretary. In fact, I was dressed in the same form fitting black mini skirt and light blue blouse I wore when Annette took me to her office. The key difference being the black thigh high stockings now ended below the hem of my skirt.

Unlike yesterday, I was not met at the door and had to ring the doorbell. After waiting several minutes the door finally opened revealing Annette's boss, Evalin. Still dressed for the office, she wore a professional women's suit; knee-length black skirt with a black blazer over a white blouse, very much the power executive.

"Well my little Alice I see you decided to go through with your summer job opportunity," stated Evalin. "Please come in."

Entering her foyer, I stood nervously as the woman who believed I was her employee's niece groped my ass. "When I first got your text, I thought you were playing some cruel homosexual prank," explained Evalin. "But then I remembered seeing outside of Annette's office and I knew that wasn't likely. When I inquired about you with your aunt she let it slip that you were a lesbian and I knew you were serious. You are serious aren't you my sweet? A true professional." She let the statement hang knowing the true meaning.

"Yes ma'am," I replied nervously.

"Excellent," replied Evalin as she stood in front of me with a confident smile. "I take it you like older confident women?"

"Yes ma'am," I repeated, playing along.

"That's Miss Holden," corrected Evalin.

"Yes Miss Holden, sorry Miss Holden," I stated.

"Good, I cannot allow my prospective employees to get too friendly," laughed Evalin. "After all, you are here to serve at my pleasure."

"Yes Miss Holden."

"Good," stated Evalin. "Come with me and we'll start the interview."

As I followed Evalin I remembered Lisa, Annette's secretary, mentioning she believed Annette's boss was gay. She didn't seem to have the same level of patience with the male employees and she noticed Evalin glancing at the female employees, especially the younger, pretty ones. Nicole must have listened in on those conversations and contacted Evalin about employing my services under the guise that I was willing to have sex to help pay for college.

Once we were in her bedroom, Evalin removed her suit jacket and turned to face me. Her silky white blouse complemented her full breasts and hourglass figure.

"Now let's look at your credentials," stated Evalin as she took out her phone and started a music app. "Give me a little dance and show me what you've got."

With the skills taught to me by my April, I started swaying to the beat while removing my clothes in an erotic manner. Not wearing any underwear hampered my performance, but I compensated by making a show of unbuttoning my blouse, exposing my chest but also keeping my breasts covered. All the while Evalin sat at the edge of the bed with her nylon legs crossed watching my performance. Acting flirty, I strutted around the room, hiking up my skirt before unzipping it and letting it fall to the ground. Wearing only the opened shirt my butterfly tattoo was now on display as I turned and lowered it from my shoulders pausing as it covered my ass before dropping it to the ground.

"What a lovely butterfly," commented Evalin as she stood and inspected my body. The power dynamics were not lost on me as I stood naked and Evalin still dressed as a professional woman. "Lesbian sex slave," read Evalin as she ran her finger along the words tattooed over my ass. "Normally I frown at tattoos on my employees, but given the position you are applying for, it seems appropriate."

With that Evalin gave my ass a hard slap causing me to squeal. "Shhh my hireling. It is all part of the job," hissed Evalin. "Just relax and obey your superior, and you will do just fine. Now assist me in removing my clothes."

Evalin stood before me with her hands on her hips as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Her large breasts were supported by a black lace long line bra, cupping her breasts and holding them high on her chest. As instructed, I carefully removed the garment and placed it on the hanger by her closet. Turning her back to me, I pulled the short zipper of her skirt over her ass exposing her matching black lace garter belt clipped to the tops of her black nylons. The garter belt helped pull her waist, emphasizing her hips and matched the lace pattern on her panties.

Kneeling before the woman, I pulled the undergarment over her hips and let it drop to the floor exposing her neatly trimmed pubic hairs. Knowing what was expected of me, I wrapped my hands over her calves and the smooth texture of her nylons. I slowly moved my hands past her knees and over the back of the thighs and then the back garter strap to the round globes of her ass. As I squeezed her butt, I kissed the place where her clitoris hid. Evelin moaned softly as I went to work, sliding my tongue along her folds exploring her contours before plunging it into her channel. Not willing to give up control, Evelin held my head as she humped against my face like a sex toy.

Evelin's orgasm hit a few moments later. She was a squirter, and she coated my face as I worked to drink her essence. As she stood unsteadily before me, I looked up with my cum covered face as she worked to catch her breath.

"Did I say you could stop, slut," commanded Evelin as she pushed my face back into her crotch, making me bring her to several more orgasms.

The relationship and power dynamic remained the same throughout the summer. I always dressed in slutty office wear for your weekly appointment, one of which Evelin had me meet her in her office and like Annette before her, I had to orally pleasure her from under her desk.

"How does this look mistress?" I inquired as I did a slow spin.

Wednesday started as usual; I was released from my cage, orally pleasured Nicole and was then secured to the spanking machine where I was brought to orgasm. However, as we were eating breakfast, Nicole informed me that I was going to be a formal maid and spent the next hour trying on the many different maid uniforms she acquired for me.

"Yes, that one, but your legs need a little more pop," responded Nicole.

Sold as a little black cocktail dress, the garment was made of black nylon with a deep square neckline that showed off my cleavage while the fitted body lace hugged my body and pulled in my waist. The flared skirt was held out by a white petticoat, transforming the sexy formal wear into a sexy maid uniform. With a short hem, six inches of bare thigh was exposed between the tops of the stay up black stockings and the bottom of the dress.

"I have an idea," stated Nicole as she moved to the dresser and pulled out a black garter belt and a pair of sheer compression stockings.

Due to the tightness of the dress I had to remove all of my clothing before fastening the garter belt and rolling the sheer stockings up my legs giving them a glamorous sheen while adding support. With the leg bands of the stockings ending an inch below my crotch I had to shorten the straps of the garter ensuring the tops of the stockings would be covered even with the short hem of the dress.

Nicole then instructed me to replace the stay ups. The effect was the pop Nicole was looking for. The black stay ups gave my legs a sexy formal look, yet their short length meant the lace bands would be exposed proving naughty taboo image while the sheer stockings gave my thighs a glamorous sheen. The hem of the dress was short enough that I would occasionally flash the garter stays.

As I stood in front of the mirror, Nicole approached from behind and wrapped a crisp white apron around my waist, tying the ribbons into a neat bow. "Now you look like the ultimate sexy maid," purred Nicole as she caressed my nylon encased waist. "I want you to use Stephanie's milk to make some tasty treats, we have a guest coming this afternoon."

While I was busy baking, Nicole set up the bistro table she used when I did my female cum taste test and covered it with a white tablecloth to match my apron. As the time of our guests' arrival approached, I brought a tray of fresh baked pastries as well as a pot of coffee to the prepared meeting spot.

Nicole's phone rang as I placed the tray on the serving cart. "Hello Gracie," answered Nicole. Yes we are in the backyard, just follow the path to the side of the house and come through the gate."

"It's showtime puppet," announced Nicole as she gestured for me to stand beside her chair.

Taking my position, I folded my hands in front of my apron and waited submissively for our guest. After what felt like an eternity a young woman hesitantly appeared from the side of the house. Her confidence increased as she concluded she was at the right place.

As I have grown accustomed to, I gauged her appearance. Looking to be in her mid-twenties with shoulder-length black hair she looked to be about 5'7" and a size 6. Her black rimmed glasses, purple form fitting tee and a black pleated tennis skirt gave her the look of a goth-like librarian.

"Gracie, I'm glad you accepted my invitation," announced Nicole as she stood from her chair.

"It's my pleasure," responded Gracie as she stepped onto the patio and hugged my mistress. "However, if I knew it was to be so formal I would have dressed better," added Gracie as they pulled apart and she complimented Nicole on her designer wear.

"Nonsense," laughed Nicole. "We just like to be a little more formal. Isn't that right puppet?"

"Yes mistress," I replied, unable to look Gracie in the eye.

"I'm Nicole and this sexy maid is your potential cover girl, Alice," stated Nicole, formally presenting me to our guest. As I had been trained to do when dressed as a maid, I dropped into a courtesy.

"How awesome," squealed Gracie. "A real life french maid. I must say I'm so excited to be able to meet you in person."

With that statement I looked at Gracie and realized why she looked familiar. She was the author Nicole offered to sell the rights to use my face for the covers of her e-books. Nicole had ordered me to start reading her published stories as part of my bedtime ritual. I now spent an hour locked in my gilded cage reading lesbian erotica, mainly about power exchange relationships. Usually staring a neophyte woman seduced into bondage.

"Won't you have a seat," offered Nicole. "And if you like we have coffee and some very decadent treats Alice prepared for us."

"I bet," purred Gracie as I assisted her with her seat before assisting Nicole and walking to the cart.

Gracie and Nicole engaged in some small talk as I worked to prepare the plates. Typically the cart would be placed behind the guest to be out of their view and allow the mistress to monitor the help, but Nicole had placed the cart behind her chair, allowing Gracie to admire me as I worked. Now a proper lady would normally bend at the knees when wearing a short dress, especially one where the hem has the tendency to rise, but Nicole expected me to be a harlot and required me to keep my legs together and bend at the waist.

I could feel Gracie's eyes going over my nylon encased legs and the tease of the hem. As I bent forward I gave her an excellent view of the tops of the sheer stockings and the straps of the garter belt going over my bare ass, all framed by the white ruffles of my petticoat causing her to lose her train of thought as she spoke.

Standing back up, I carried the tray to the table. Gracie wore a playful smile as she watched me approach and place the plate of pastries in the center of the table and a cup and saucer in front of each. Picking up the coffee pot, I bent at the waist giving Gracie a view down my cleavage and filled her cup ⅔ of the way before turning to fill Nicole's, giving Gracie a closer view of my ass.

"Cream?" I nervously asked, holding the small vessel with Stephanie's breast milk in front of my chest.

"Most definitely," breathed Gracie.

"Delicious coffee," declared Gracie after taking a sip.

"It's the cream," responded Nicole after drinking from her own cup. "Alice has an excellent source for dairy products. But, let's get back to business. As you can see Alice would be a wonderful face for your books and the increase in sales would more than cover the costs."

"I believe you," replied Gracie as she reached out and caressed my stocking clad leg.

I just smiled down at her, giving her the permission she needed to continue. Her hand became more aggressive, trailing down to the back of my knee before making its way back up only this time to the top of my sheer stocking. I just stood at attention, as if there was nothing abnormal about being caressed by a stranger while wearing a servant's dress.

maxout09
maxout09
1,050 Followers
12