With The Click of a Lock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His free hand was soon venturing downward. As it slid over and around her smooth tummy she opened her legs. She lifted up the knee of her far leg which served to angle her more towards me. After working tantalizingly around her for a minute his hands eventually arrived at their intended target. I watched her moan softly as one of his fingers slipped right in followed by another. She was clearly already incredibly wet.

Over the next several minutes they continued to make out as he took an increasingly confident and direct approach. She was clearly responding to it and soon he was plunging two, and then three fingers in and out of my wife rapidly. It was clear that Emily's orgasm was approaching and she was soon begging him to fuck her.

He was keen to oblige. With Emily on her back, legs splayed apart, he rose between them on his knees. Thankfully she offered no protest as I lifted myself from the armchair and took the few short steps to the side of the bed. I knew that this was a part of the night where she would want me to witness every last detail.

He looked over to me and hesitated for a moment before indicating towards the nightstand that I stood next to.

"Um... would you mind passing me... the lube?" he asked quietly. Clearly feeling awkward.

I retrieved it and passed it to his outstretched arm, willingly aiding another man in his efforts to bed my wife. With his large erection hovering above Emily's body he dripped a long stream of lubricant down the shaft. As he rubbed it around, coating the length of his penis I shifted my gaze to her. Looking down from the pillow she peered over her substantial boobs as her breath lifted them up and down in clear anticipation. She was transfixed as she watched him lube up his dick. I could see her gently biting her lip, something that she often did when concentrating. With his dick placed right over her vagina the length of it presented a fairly awe inspiring representation of how far it was going to venture into her.

He slid backwards and positioned his head at her entrance. It looked enormous as it nestled into her lips. He first looked over to me, almost to ensure that there wasn't any last minute protest. I have no recollection of what kind of look I returned but he clearly deemed it to be permissive enough. He then turned to Emily and raised an eyebrow, questioning if he should proceed. She nodded suggestively slid her hand down on top of her shaved pussy and lifted her hips slightly, pushing herself onto him.

For the first time in many years, and certainly for the first time since she had met me, my wife took another man's penis inside of her. Her lips parted and gave way as his slick head opened her up and eased into the channel of her vagina. With her hand resting atop her shaved mound it was impossible to miss the glint of her wedding and engagement rings as his large cock entered her. The deep moan that Emily let out clearly indicated her excitement and the fulfilment of a LOT of anticipation.

He gave her a moment to get used to his size and leaned down to kiss her. With her lips locked hungrily to his he began to slowly ease more of his cock inside of her. His shaft was significantly thicker than mine and even visually it was apparent to me that Em was being opened up wider than she ever was with my penis.

The next couple of minutes brought much kissing, moaning, sighs, and the occasional "Oh Fuck!" or "Oh My God!" as he gently worked more and more of his dick into my wife. At times when he pulled back she would reach her hands around to his back, urging him further onwards. The moment when he entered her had been incredibly tense with erotic anticipation. If I had bothered to check on my own dick I would have surely found it tiny within it's forced emprisonment. But now, as I watched my wife being passionately engaged by another man in the bed in front of me I felt the familiar feeling of the top of my head pushing uncomfortably up against the rigid end of the plastic cage. As their coupling increased in passion and Emily took more and more of his cock I watched my own penis enlarge and tighten within the transparent enclosure.

The initial excitement of taking him inside of her clearly had Emily already very wound up. Though time seemed to stand still in those initial moments it was surely less than two minutes before her first orgasm washed over her. It was the first of what would be numerous full-body orgasms throughout the night. He was only fucking her slowly with about half of his length at that point, but it was clearly more than enough to do the job. I watched transfixed as she threw her head to the side and let out a loud moan and several well placed swear words. She gripped the sheets with one hand and desperately grabbed onto her left breast with the other. Her free right boob shook wildly as her body spasmed around his cock.

Her release only served to open her up and make it easier to take more of him. That, and the new position that they quickly switched to. There was no come-down period required for Emily and she eagerly rushed to get his cock back inside of her pussy. Having watched the first part eagerly from the side of the bed I now returned to the armchair. I settled back in and looked down at the comical state of my penis pushing the cage up and out from my body. As Emily bent over facing the head of the bed she looked over at me and her brief smirk made it quite clear that she also saw the humor in my predicament. He lined himself up behind her and their positioning allowed me to really witness how much of his length was going into her. The first act had been much more intimate lovemaking. As he pushed into my wife she arched her back and then dropped her head in a long groan. At this point she clearly wanted to purely get fucked!

The earlier intimacy as they'd begun to have sex had been interesting to watch. It certainly made me turned on, but there were a deep many layers of emotion that I was feeling in those moments. Standing right there I had very much felt 'part of' the experience as he'd entered her. As he now began to fuck Emily hard and fast it was an entirely different circumstance. Having removed myself from the bedside things took on a much more voyeuristic tone. It was as if I was watching an adult movie... starring my absolute favorite female performer... in her hottest scene ever!

As Emily urged him on he fucked her hard and after several minutes the room began to echo with the sound of his pelvis smacking into her round ass. As I trained my attention on her rear it became clear that she she was taking close to, if not all, of his substantial dick inside of her! With this realization I couldn't hold out any longer. I dropped a hand into my lap in an attempt to pleasure myself somehow. The erection that was trying to fashion itself inside of the cage had pulled the base ring out and away from my body. The more it stretched out, the tighter the ring cinched in on my balls. They were now stretched outwards uncomfortably and worse, they were starting to swell up. I roamed my hand around them gently and then slowly used the lube inside of the cage to assist as I 'attempted' to jack off somehow without causing myself too much pain.

On the bed Emily's tits hung beneath her, smacking together rhythmically as she absolutely relented, giving her body to him to fuck. My key dangled tantalizingly in between her boobs, bouncing around each time he thrust into her ass. Despite being thoroughly engaged she would occasionally look over to see how I was reacting. She was plenty vocal in her pleasure which only added to the intensity of the 'scene' for me. I had wondered if she would be able to maintain the strict tone that she often maintained in the bedroom when we were fantasizing? Even with the table set for her to draw upon she seemed to struggle to be as strident towards me as she often was in the far away fantasyland of our own bedroom.

Under regular circumstances at home I could expect to be admonished for the relatively tame size of my caged penis while she made me go down on her or watch her masturbate. She obviously didn't need my help pleasuring her tonight. However she also seemed to struggle to reach her usual levels of teasing or dominance towards me. At least initially she seemed more concerned about whether I was enjoying things, and her looks towards me more often felt like she was confirming that I was ok. As their encounter continued and she grew more certain that everything was fine she finally began to tease me about how good it felt to be fucked by a big dick and remind me that unfortunately my small, caged penis didn't stand a chance of measuring up tonight. She was right of course, and given some of the things she said (and the volume with which she said them) it was hard to imagine that anyone passing by in the hallway wouldn't get a pretty clear picture of what was going on inside.

Two drawn out orgasms from behind led to a further position switch and Emily soon had him on his back. With his head up on the pillows she swung a leg over him, taking a moment to apply more lube to his giant cock. She used both hands to stroke it up and down, ensuring that I was watching, before lifting herself up and positioning his head at her entrance. With a long passionate moan she slowly let herself down, impaling his long cock inside of her. As she began to ride him her breasts heaved up and down on her chest. He took the opportunity to really enjoy them, squeezing and massaging as she dragged herself up and down his shaft.

Emily would occasionally lower herself to him and dangle her tits just outside of the reach of his mouth before relenting and letting him suck a nipple or one of her large areolas in. At one point she made sure I was watching before dropping her left breast to his mouth and then reaching behind his head and dominantly pulling him into her. As she smothered him with it I could tell that he was attempting to take as much of her soft flesh into his mouth as possible. She held him there for quite a while, grinning at me wickedly, before finally releasing him.

The look of surprise on his face was quite funny, but he quickly gasped "Jesus!... more!". Grinning, Emily shifted her other big boob to him, again pulling his face into her chest and forcing him to take as much into his mouth as he could handle.

All of the oral play soon had her quivering into the now familiar signs of an impending orgasm. A shriek and further loud moans signified that she had arrived and he did his best to hang on as my wife thrust her pussy up and down on him, driving his long cock into places that had never been reached before. I'm not too proud to say that I had NEVER heard my wife make half of the noises of pleasure that she did with him.

As she finally came down she was covered in a shiny sheen of sweat and gasping for breath. This orgasm had seemed particularly intense and she required a moment to gather herself before repositioning him. This time she faced him away so that I would be able to witness her riding him from behind.

"How's it feeling in there hon?" she asked breathily, looking over her shoulder at me as she mounted him. "Is your little penis sore?"

It was. By this point my dick was straining painfully against the end of the cage, but worse was the pressure that was being applied to my balls. Unaware that there was no means of release, the endless erotic bombardment that I was witnessing had served to pump them full of cum. They were swollen and purple and begging for an orgasm with none imminent on the horizon. As my penis continually attempted to fashion an erection the unforgiving plastic ring in behind my balls applied more and more uncomfortable pressure onto them.

"I want you to really watch and see what it looks like when your wife fucks a nice BIG dick, ok sweetie?" she teased sweetly...

I wouldn't dare look anywhere else. She looked so sexy. Her skin was slick and her hair was wild. Her body lifted up and down as she panted to catch her breath during this brief respite. Emily leaned down towards him which served to upturn her ass and allow me to see her pussy between her legs. Again, his head was placed at her entrance and she made me watch as she slowly slid every inch of his massive cock back inside of her. He gradually began to piston back and forth in her vagina as her moans confirmed that he was reaching depths inside of her that my more modest endowment would never experience. The ivory white skin of her ass rippled suggestively each time his pelvis slammed into it. My wife gripped tightly on to his chest and held on as he repeatedly thrust the full length of his dick into her. She moaned and exclaimed in new ways and she soon had her head buried into his shoulder helplessly as he pounded her into orgasm-number-I-forget. How he could make her cum so quickly and frequently I would never know...

As her shrieks finally subsided she collapsed onto him panting. He slowly continued to slide back and forth in her, reacting to her body and allowing her to come down. I glanced over at the clock on the bedside table and realized that they had been actively having sex for close to an hour. I marvelled at his stamina. There had only been a couple of points where he had encouraged Emily to slow down so that he could regain control, otherwise he had been working her vigorously the whole time.

"Are you close?" I heard her whisper to him.

I couldn't quite hear the response or the rest of their exchange, but it quickly became clear that my wife had been thoroughly pleased and that the rest of their encounter would be focused on getting him off. What apparently was a quick discussion about positioning had her again returning to her back with him on top of her. "Just go for it" I heard her moan softly to him as he braced his arms above her shoulders and began to plow into her pussy.

Emily was clearly past the point of needing to cum again so her vocalizations now seemed to focus on upping the intensity level to help him get there.

"Oh god! Fuck me with your huge cock! You feel so, fucking, good!"

"Ohmygod! I've never had a dick as big as yours. Don't stop fucking me!"

"You're sooooo much bigger than my husband!" (that one surely thrown in there for my benefit).

Her ministrations soon had him moaning himself as he used my wife's pussy to work himself towards orgasm.

"I'm almost..." he groaned out soon thereafter.

"Go ahead..." Emily encouraged. I panicked momentarily, worried that she was suggesting he should ejaculate inside of her. But he quickly pulled out, and raised himself to his knees (I learned later that in their brief exchange Emily had instructed him to pull out, cum on her body, and not her face). He was on the opposite side of her and I watched him rapidly stroke his long shaft. Emily wrapped a hand underneath and squeezed his large balls. I noted ironically that the only area where I 'may' be able to compete with him at that point was the size of my own similarly swollen balls.

Having worked up that amount of excitement over the course of an hour, he was good and ready to explode. My wife murmured encouragement to him and then laughed as the first shot rocketed from his penis splashing a huge pool of cum onto her left breast. He groaned as his body took control. Over and over he tensed up and then thrust forward, sending long streams of cum over my wife's neck, chest, cleavage and tummy. All the while she encouraged him on, clearly relishing the physical climax of such a formidable effort in bed.

When he was finally spent he collapsed next to her on the mattress. Their mouths went to each other and they were kissing. The kind of fervent kissing usually reserved for a couple who have just started dating and can't stand being away from each other. It was the final release and the end of their encounter and they both knew it. As their pace slowed Emily withdrew from him slowly.

She smiled softly at him.

"Good luck with everything"

Given all that they had just done and the amount of time she had spent getting to know him over the past few days it felt slightly cold.

But necessary.

Emily and I had intentionally decided that if this was going to happen it could only take place on his last night at the resort. There were to be no discussions about how things would be 'the next day'. No awkward run ins at the buffet. No risk of it happening again. We had long ago determined that this was all likely just a fantasy that existed within the confines of our own bedroom. Emily had wanted to be clear that if we were to actually take this step, that the expectation was that it was a 'one time only' event.

He smiled back and nodded understandingly. He withdrew from her and lifted up to the side of the bed. He thanked her for a wonderful time and then turned to me.

"You have a beautiful wife and I appreciate the opportunity to be with her. It was nice to get to know you guys."

I grinned back and expressed similar sentiment as he began to lift himself from the bed.

"Uh, and... good luck in there" he smiled, nodding towards my very painful looking penis.

Emily laughed and assured him that I'd get taken care of too.

He offered Emily a towel but she demurred, instead crooking a finger at me and motioning for me to come towards her.

As he retrieved his clothes and began to get dressed I stood next to my wife at the side of the bed.

"Your poor little penis..." she sighed. "I suppose we can let it have some fun now too". I misinterpreted that to mean that I was going to get to have sex with her which she quickly disabused.

"Not after that!" she protested. "Maybe in a week!"

"But you can get off on me if you'd like" she said seductively.

At that point ANY kind of release would have been fine.

The majority of her upper body was streaked in pools of cum and she smiled devilishly at me as she lifted up the chain holding my key to show it to me. Completely coated. She momentarily dangled it there with mirth, really letting the point soak in, before pulling up one side of a bedsheet and drying it off. Removing the key she leaned over to my cage and unlocked it, slowly drawing the plastic tube back from my penis and then undoing the ring surrounding the base and my balls. Looking at my sorry state she reached a hand in and gently rubbed them, huge and engorged.

A final salutation from the doorway drew our attention as he bid us farewell. "Enjoy man!" he chuckled and I nodded in agreement.

The click of the door signalled his departure. "Let's see if you can cum as much as he did" my wife cooed quietly.

I retrieved the lube appreciatively and was soon jerking off over her. Emily lay on the bed watching me and seductively squeezing her breasts, rubbing his cum around her cleavage. "Did you like watching your little wife getting fucked by another guy's big huge cock?" she moaned suggestively towards me, clearly trying to amp up the eroticism even further for me.

"He made me cum soooo many times! I've never been fucked like that before honey".

I was seconds away and furiously racing my hand up and down my shaft.

"Do you see how much he came all over your wife?"

It was the last one that got me there. As I recalled the view of him streaming cum all over her I gasped out in release as I began to unload.

It surely wasn't quite as much as his, but my own balls had been through quite a lot over the previous hour and now it was their turn to empty. Emily again giggled as she watched me twisting and contorting, barely able to control my release.