With The Neighbour's Help

Story Info
A young man has to make good a mistake.
5.3k words
4.29
12.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

Betty thought it strange to come home from doing her shopping and see a gleaming motorbike parked on her neighbor's driveway. Tom and Susie Andrews were away for a few days and she had not been told that anyone else would be calling in to check on their place. She had agreed to do that and even had the keys, although she knew where a spare set was kept in case either Tom or Susie, perhaps both, ever got locked out.

It could only be their youngest son, Darryl, who had called in and she decided not to miss the opportunity of saying 'hello'.

She left the bag of shopping inside her garden gate and pulled it shut before she walked down her short driveway, turned the corner of the hedge that divided their two plots, and pushed on their side gate. The Andrews had an 'open door' policy and anyone who knew them simply had to knock and call out who it was.

There was no answer to her announcing that she was there and after doing so again, just a little louder, she still received no answering call. Intrigued, she stepped into the living room and heard voices. In particular, it came from down a narrow corridor that led to the bedrooms. The layout of the house was the same as the one she lived in.

She heard a young woman's voice and the screech of pleasure, along with a rush of obscenities being called out.

"I love your cock...your fucking cock! Fuck me Darryl...waste me with it!"

Even for the times the language used still shocked her. Betty stepped silently away as the sounds continued. How could it be that Darryl had chosen to be here, in his parent's house, and take a girl to bed? Why here and not in whatever place he now lived in?

Once more she felt compelled to step closer and peered past the edge of the door, lascivious curiosity getting the better of her. And there they were, humping wildly, the young woman's legs around Darryl's slim waist and her arms pinned to the bed, on either side of her head as Daryl ravished her with energetic speed, his movements like a metronome calling a steady but fast beat.

She had not seen anything like it and wanted some of that energy brought to her. She pressed a hand to her tummy then slipped it lower, pressed the skirt of her summer dress between her legs.

She should go before they saw her, but indecision now played a part in what was to follow. She saw Darryl pull out of the young woman and she shuddered as he was seen to kneel before his conquest. A thick and trembling length of flesh arced out from his taut belly and she saw him stroke it.

"Come back in me!" the girl demanded, only for her calls to become a scream as he plumbed her, the sounds of a creaking bed mingling with hot words of encouragement and panted breaths. "Yes...oh, yes! Fuck me with your big dick! No one does it for me like you do!"

Why should she interrupt them? What Darryl got up to in his parent's house should not be of any concern to her, except it was. She left the house, closing the door silently before she gathered up her shopping and went into her home, unable to put from her mind the sight of a young couple making out, of Darryl pounding the body of a young woman with all the lust that he felt and with that wonderful cock.

Nor could she close out the young woman's words as she bucked her body and moaned words of pleasure that encouraged Darryl to find her sweet spot.

She put the shopping away in the cupboards and the fridge but doing that was of no help as a way to distract her. She felt her nipples hardening and, instinctively and in response to what she had seen, pressed fingers onto her pussy and sensed how wet she had become; she was a woman nearing fifty and was now obsessed with what she had seen.

She wanted that young cock and felt that she deserved to have him more than that noisy young thing that he was into. She had tutored him when Darryl was struggling on his technical course and she, a teacher, had put him right on project writing.

The nerve of him!

She'd kept a hold on her interest in him, suppressed her attraction for fear that any relationship would get her fired, and she had shown no reaction to his lustful gazes upon her whenever they relaxed after an intense study session that Tom and Susie had willingly paid for. The boy, then, had grown into a strong and good-looking young man with black tightly curled hair, a lean face and a toned torso, strong arms, and a devilish grin.

She, the outwardly prim and proper teacher, had felt the knot of attraction for her student, then, and now she had to deal with the images and sounds of Darryl humping a young woman closer to his age.

"I won't stand for it," she muttered, knowing that she took care of herself and had retained her slender figure, even as the years went by. So what, if her tits sagged a little? She had more than the girl she had seen under Darryl and when he had been seen kneeling between her legs before banging her in his parent's home while they were away.

How was she to answer either of them if they sensed that someone had been in the house and they found it not to be as they had left it?

She stood in her kitchen as thoughts rushed in and as her fingers began to work her slit, the hem of her dress pulled up to reveal slender thighs and the curve of her mound, covered so modestly with a pair of high-waisted knickers. Why be here on a working day? Why wasn't she enjoying that wonderful prick as it was buried inside her? Daryl had become a lustful young man and someone she desperately needed.

Her head swam out of longing and imminent pleasure that her fingers aroused until, in what felt like no time at all, she succumbed to the rushes of an orgasm that were sent coursing through her belly and pussy.

She wanted that prick and what Darryl had been seen giving that young woman. Her back door was closed behind her and she went back into Tom and Susie's house.

The sounds of them having sex seemed not to have lessened.

She collected her thoughts and chose to adopt the haughty appearance of a teacher annoyed by the activities of rebellious pupils. As composed as she felt possible she pushed on the door.

The young woman was now kneeling on the edge of the wide bed, her legs parted and Darryl's hands gripping her hips as he was seen to be thrusting deep into her pussy, the girl panting and moaning words of encouragement, her small breasts jerking as Darryl took her,

"Darryl!"

It was not a call to him out of pleasure but of dismay. She had become aware of someone else in the room with them, a look of pleasure replaced by fear and shock at being discovered.

"What the hell is going on in here!" Betty shouted even if it was obvious what she was witnessing.

It was all that she could do to keep from laughing at the absurdity of the situation, but she now saw Darryl's penis slicked with the woman's juices, its length and girth not to be hidden from view. The girl almost fell off the bed as Darryl let her go and stood back, shamelessly exposing himself to her before turning away. He grabbed the girl's clothes and threw them at her.

The young woman dragged on her panties and pushed her legs through cropped jeans, slipping a boob tube over her body and leaning down to gather her flats.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry...please don't be mad, I'm so sorry." She turned on Darryl. "You told me we'd be okay! Don't come near me again...you can get lost! How embarrassing!"

"Just get out!" Betty called out to her. She was aware of Darryl now gathering his clothes and shoving his legs into his jeans, his briefs still in them. They must have rushed to get undressed.

"I didn't know that you'd be at home today," Darryl muttered.

"So, it seems."

Darryl swept his T-shirt off the floor. "I'll tidy the place up and go."

"Not so fast, Darryl. Just you wait a moment or two."

Even now, in the circumstances of being caught 'in flagrante', he gazed at her with appraising eyes and would see how her summer dress flattered her figure, the soft tan on her face and arms, her slender throat lending her grace.

"I'm sorry, Betty, that you should have seen that. What made you be here anyway?"

Betty heard his accusing tone.

"Your parents never said they had asked you to keep an eye on the place. So, when I saw your machine I thought I'd come over and say 'hello'. I never expected to see what I did see." She paused and gazed back at him, both standing awkwardly and facing each other in the beautifully fitted-out bedroom.

"Is, or whoever she was, important to you?"

"Not enough," he answered calmly. "She lives and works in the village and is one of the stable girls at the local hunt stables and kennels. You must have seen her about riding and leading a team of horses with others who work there. She's also the girlfriend of a guy I know...someone who she says doesn't do it for her."

"Like you seem able to do."

Betty smiled and pouted her lips as if to show that she understood. She had also witnessed enough, of him at it, to know that Darryl was no novice and would do it for her too, if she could seduce it from him.

"You saw us...you saw it all?"

"Oh no, not all of it, but enough to see that you knew what you were doing, even if it was a friend's girlfriend and here in your parents' place."

"I said I'm sorry."

"But why here and with her? I've never seen you together and you're here a lot of the time." Betty decided to keep on questioning him, to make Darryl feel embarrassed so that he might be receptive to an idea forming in her mind as they talked. "I know where it's kept, so I'll make us both a coffee and we can talk some more."

"We both had the morning off. I now need to get to my work, Betty." He said it as she led the way along the passageway and into the living room, then into the galley kitchen. He was seen to pick up a helmet, in lemon yellow, and his leather jacket. "I'll come back later and talk some more with you if you're around. I'll also clean up the place if it's necessary."

Betty met his look upon her. Darryl had that belligerent look in his eyes when things weren't going to plan. It was a look she knew from the past when she had tutored him. Now, she again felt a strange power over Darryl and he seemed to be embarrassed to have been caught naked with a girlfriend, or someone who wanted to have sex with him.

"Have supper with me when you come back this evening, after work, and we'll have to agree on how to sort this all out. Your mother will know that someone's been on the bed...and then your father will get involved and you know what a temper he can have."

"Leave it out, Betty!" Even if he was twenty-four, Darryl had no intention of revisiting old times and how his father could let rip, even over the smallest things. "Let's just sort it out, you and me, okay? Mother said that you'd be looking after the place while she and Dad were away."

"Yes, so it's up to me to suggest how it goes from now on."

He was going to be late getting to work if he didn't push the machine and ride it a little quicker. His shift for the day was on reduced hours because of the flexitime that he had built up.

That 'looker' Betty had kept him talking and she'd also interrupted a good sesh with Zara, but that was over on her say-so. Still, there were others in his wider circle of friends, and those he met at club gigs on Friday nights, for him not to worry.

And then there was that oldie but beauty, Betty, with a figure to catch the eye and a look, along with a few words minutes ago, to make him wonder just what she had in mind to make a problem go away. He had flushed the rubber he'd put on for Zara down the pan, hadn't he?

Shit, he'd have to check and make sure when he went back to his parents' place, and before a meal with Betty. He'd had the hots for her before, and she had helped him through tough times when finishing his technical studies.

If pegging her might be the punishment, or means to make good what he had done, then he would go for it without any complaint or reluctance. The way that she had touched his arm for a minute to detain him, the look of her eyes upon him when they had spoken, her angry voice when he had been interrupted in taking Zara, they had all suggested that the woman envied what was happening before her eyes.

He only had to get through the next few hours before finding out where the day took them.

Their supper would be simple and take little time to prepare. The salad box in the fridge had everything she needed and a quiche Lorraine, she had made, would see her through this evening and then over the next few days. She always ate sparingly.

Foolishly, she had not asked Darryl when she could expect him so, by mid-afternoon, she decided to get changed, picking out a floaty summer dress with a scoop collar and no sleeves, the white and yellow flowers on a navy-blue background. Her voluptuousness was unmistakable, a black bra cupping her breasts and it was matched by sheer black panties, both like second skins on her.

"Don't make it look as if you're trying too hard," she muttered as she caught her reflection in the mirror. She took a few moments to consider the result. "Not bad for someone your age."

She wasn't going to overdo it, but neither was she going to receive Darryl wearing the same clothes that he had last seen her in. She also hoped that he would be sensitive to what had happened earlier in the day and not show up in the same clothes as she had last seen him wearing, engaging as he was in them.

Five o'clock came and went and by six she was beginning to wonder if he had bottled it and wouldn't be showing up. Amazed to hear her iPhone trill, she was even more surprised when she answered it and heard his voice.

"You kept my number!" she laughed, genuinely pleased that he had done so.

"Yeah, I reckoned that I'd never know when I might need it again." His voice was drowned out by traffic. "Sorry, I've stopped on my way to you just to say I haven't had time to get changed. So, may I call in as I am?"

"Sure, but make it soon won't you?" Another idea came into her mind as she said it. "You can clean up when you get here..."

"Or I do that at my parent's place, or...or will that also give the game away?"

"You're beginning to understand what this morning's little escapade with that girl of yours has brought down on you."

"She's not my girl anymore. Zara sent me a bitchy text just to tell me that it was over."

Betty refrained from saying it --'as one door closes another door opens."

She had persuaded Darryl to stay and shower.

Now, in her excitement that she had him all to herself, she walked along the corridor to the main bathroom. She could hear the shower running and wondered why it should be taking so long for him to finish.

"Are you still washing that ex-girlfriend off of you?" she called out trying not to gloat. Impetuously, she went into the bathroom and slid open the shower door, the misted glass hiding her from view until she did that.

"Jeez! You pick your moments," he gasped but did nothing to cover his nakedness. She saw that Darryl had his partially erect penis in his hand and wondered if he had unfinished business from the morning.

"Let me help you with that," she offered, giving him an approving glance and reaching out to touch his wet skin. "You look wonderful and you're so well made. You're as perfect as I've ever seen you..."

"Which hasn't been too often, just lately."

"Perhaps that will change." She pointed to the shower control. "Turn that off, please, would you?"

"Sure. Is it my punishment time?" He now grinned on seeing Betty hitch up her dress and then kneel on the shower mat placed on the tiled floor outside the cubicle. He gasped as Betty grabbed his cock in her hand.

"I'm sure you were expecting this as your punishment," she suggested, smiling. "I caught you looking at me this morning, just as you used to do when I was tutoring you."

"Actually, no I wasn't or not so quickly." Darryl had looked down, in shocked amazement, as she leaned forward and grabbed his erect penis, pumped it in long slow strokes, and sucked on his sac. It was too wild and enjoyable that he chose not to pull away. "Jeez, slow down or I'll burst!"

"And what about that Zara, do you still prefer her over me? She may well have you back when she calms down and learns to be more careful in where she does it." Betty looked up at him, at Daryl's glistening skin. "You'll catch a cold if I keep you here but understand this. You're with me and I need this from you. It's been a while and I have no one in my life to complicate things...except you, now...now that I've told you what I want."

She slicked her tongue over his trembling shaft and felt how hard and long he had become. She then opened her mouth and, feeling his hands in her hair, Darryl pulled her onto him.

"I'm sorry to have wrecked the arrangement you had with my folks..." he murmured, appreciating the thrills that she had aroused in him.

"Don't think any more of it," she mumbled, feeling him getting bigger as she took more of him down her throat. She had to stop and admire what she had achieved so far. She loved the sight and feel of a young man's magnificent cock that was longer than any man she had allowed into her life and then bed. At eight inches or more, he was sure to find her spot when that moment came, which it surely would.

"Stop...stop!" he called out as she took so much of him that he felt her lips brush his belly and before her mouth closed around him. "I've never been eaten like you're doing. No one's dared to take me like you are. You're one hot and horny woman!"

For the first time since they had begun, Darryl bent down to kiss her as she gazed up at him, their mouths locking and tongues darting and swirling. Betty shivered as his hands squeezed her breasts and did so in a way that provoked her into taking him once more.

Sucking and bobbing her head on him, she heard his gasps grow sharper. He grabbed her head with both hands and drew her onto him until the tip of his penis brushed the back of her throat.

"Betty...Betty!" He sensed that she had to pull away as his movements made her want to gag. "Sorry, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, my lover-to-be," she answered and stood up, coaxing him to step out of the shower before he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him, Betty sliding a hand down so that she could grip his length of hard flesh. "You're with a woman now, not a cute babe."

"Let me see her, then."

She stepped away and undressed before him, a smile teasing the corners of her lips and an expectant gaze to be seen in her eyes. What would he make of her as she soon stood naked before him in only her panties, her fingers brushing over her breasts just to tease him?

"Well? Do I look better than that young girl you were taking?"

A passionate tide seemed to rush over him. Darryl reached out to grip her breasts before leaning forward and, squeezing each breast into a point. Then, he claimed her big and hard nipples with his lips, one hand trailing over the taut hollow of her tummy and brushing down and into her slit.

"Yes, you're all woman and I'm going to have you."

She felt so aroused, so wet, from what he was doing and saying to her that she had to get him into her bedroom. She gave Darryl every sign that she was not interested in soft words and seducing kisses and caresses. Those ways of loving could wait. He agreed because the moment they stumbled into her bedroom Darryl embraced her and coaxed her to lean forward on the bed.

"Stay there and stand still," he ordered and she felt his hands slick caresses to her legs, along with kisses, before he tugged down her panties and pressed his warm lips to her skin, brushed over her slit with his fingers and coaxed her to spread her legs further apart. "Now I can taste you."

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers
12