Within the Shadows Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have houses here with our names on them," one person called back from a distance. "Might as well stay in the houses assigned to us."

Kyle was already shaking his head no, even though the darkness was too deep at this point for anyone to see him. "I don't think that would be wise. Splitting all of us up like that could be too dangerous. We don't know who made these. We don't know anything."

"Okay," came another voice from somewhere a bit closer. "What do you suggest then?"

Kyle looked around to see all the people walked toward him as they awaited an answer. Who the hell made him the leader? Where was the pilot? What was his name again? Gavin?

"I think we should split up into two different houses right next to each other," he stated. "I don't like the idea of staying in any of these houses, but I'm more afraid of the danger that those winds are carrying behind them than what could be in the houses here."

"I'm sticking with you," Eliza stated as she placed her hand on his and squeezed.

"Okay let's split in half," Kyle ordered. "Half of you come with me in this cabin and the other half go to that one right beside us."

The group wasted no time splitting up and it wasn't long until Kyle was pushing the door to the cabin that had Eliza and Joe's names etched on the sign. The house was small but furnished. There didn't seem to be any source of light aside from a few candles and a fireplace that held no wood inside.

"Does anyone have a lighter or a match?" Kyle asked, already knowing the answer to that. No one on the plane would have been allowed to carry a lighter and they left the plane in a hurry so he knew that no one had enough time to have reached the luggage compartment of the plane either.

He sighed as he walked over to a window and looked out toward the other house to see that everyone had made it inside there as well.

The wind had gotten a lot louder and suddenly Kyle had chills running down his spine.

"That's not the wind," he said with a gasp.

"What?" Eliza asked as she approached him.

"Listen," Kyle whispered as he stared at Eliza as her eyes went wide.

"That's not the wind," he repeated. "It's whispering!"

Something rushed passed his view in the window, causing him to leap backward in fright. Eliza screamed and dropped to the floor in an attempt to hide from the window's view. Kyle stared into the night from the glass as he seen a tall and skinny form move up to the other house. It looked humanoid in that it had two arms and two legs but was too tall and lanky and its movements were unnatural. It jerked and jolted its body instead of just walking.

He leaned in closer as the creature reached one of its hands up against the house.

Just then a long and angular pale white and hairless face rose up just outside of his window and smiled at him. Its ears went up to a sharp point and its teeth were small and shark-like. The thing that frightened him the most was its eyes. There were no pupils, but he could feel it staring at him. He knew it saw him and he knew that he should worry.

"Oh my god," Eliza whispered as she looked up from the floor to see the creature staring at Kyle. "What is that?"

"I don't know," he admitted. His heart felt like it was going to explode from the pressure. "Everyone stay calm."

He could hear whimpering and whispering filled with fear behind him as the people seen the creature one by one. Some of the people were suggesting running out the back door but Kyle shot the idea down.

"Don't try to run yet," he ordered. "There are more of these things out there. I saw one peeking around the other house. They might be trying to get us to run out so we're easier prey."

The creature cocked its head as he peered around the inside of the house as it surely could see some of the others. It slid a pointy black tongue from its mouth and licked its lips. It closed its mouth and changed its facial expression from pleasure to what appeared like anger. It opened its mouth and screamed a screeching sound so high pitched and loud that Kyle couldn't help but to cover his ears with his hands.

Suddenly there were scratching and screeching sounds all around them. How many of these things were there?!

The creature in the window pulled its head back and screamed once more before slamming its head forward and into the window, creating a crack that started a spider web pattern throughout the glass.

"Let's get out of here," Kyle heard a man behind him somewhere scream. He turned to see the man run toward the door at the back of the house and open it before dashing into the darkness.

"Close that door," Kyle screamed as he could see the shadows of more of those creatures closing in on them. Someone slammed the back door shut as they could hear the screams of pain coming from the man who had run out.

Kyle turned to look back at the window to see the glass was shattered out and the creature was no longer there. He backed up in fear as something above him caught his eyes. He looked up to see the tall form of the creature hanging from the ceiling with its claws dug deep into the wood to support its weight. It was just hanging upside down right above him with its head turned at a strange angle.

It was looking straight down at him and smiling again.

Kyle looked down to see Eliza had crawled back into a corner and was crying as she looked up at the thing.

"Please," Kyle began as the creature adjusted its head from one angle to another, never looking natural. "Just leave us alone."

The thing suddenly dropped on top of him. It was a lot heavier than it looked. He crumbled to the floor as he felt its leathery skin press him down. It opened its mouth, which was filled with multiple rows of small sharp teeth and stuck its tongue out. He tried to pull one of his arms free to at least try and punch at the thing, but its hold was just too strong. It screeched again, but at this time it was little chirps.

"No," he heard Eliza shout as she leaped toward the creature. It dashed out of her reach at the last second and she landed on top of Kyle, her face slamming into his crotch.

It looked like it was about to attack, but stopped and changed its facial expression as she rolled her head to look at it. She started to lift up from his crotch and the creature acted as though it was about to jump again so Kyle grabbed her head and pulled her down again, stopping the thing.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Her voice was muffled by his crotch.

"It's not attacking when your head's down there," Kyle admitted still holding the back of her head. "It looks like it's amused."

"What?!" She shouted with a mixture of laughter and rage. "It wants me to give you a blowjob?!"

"I don't know," he admitted. The thing held completely still almost as if it were confused.

"Fuck it," Eliza huffed as she worked her fingers around his pants as she unbuttoned them and slid his zipper down.

"You don't have to," he stated as he looked down at her shadow as she pulled his cock out from the slit of his underwear.

"It's worth a try," she stated. "And besides I was going to anyway at some point."

He could feel her warm lips wrap around the head of his cock as her tongue slid down the shaft. He laid his head back and closed his eyes for a moment as he felt her mouth slowly lower around the rest of his shaft.

He rolled his head over and looked in amazement as the creature started looking around as if it had lost them. The house was still filled with people. Some of the people were trying to make out what was happening between him and Eliza and others were looking out every window they could find.

"Mmm," Eliza moaned around his cock, sending warm vibrations through his rod as she moved her head back up before dropping it again.

"We have to try," he heard someone in the back scream and looked over to see the back door swing open again. "Everyone, let's go!"

People started pouring out of the house through the door and Kyle could see the shadowy forms of creatures, only illuminated by the moonlight, pouncing on them. The screams of the creatures were drowning out the screams of the people getting ripped to shreds.

"What's happening," Eliza asked as she started pulling her head away from his dick.

He pressed her head back down to him and she opened her mouth to take him again.

"They can't see us when we're doing this," he explained. "People started to run. They're dying. Don't stop."

He could feel her hand wrap around the base of his cock as her mouth continued to work its way up and down. Her tongue slipped and slid everywhere on him. She felt amazing! He knew he couldn't last much longer with her working him the way she was.

"You need to slow down," he demanded as he felt his balls tighten. She didn't even attempt to slow down. Her head moved faster and faster as her tongue worked its magic. "I'm going to cum!"

She gripped his cock tightly as he felt himself explode inside of her mouth. She drank most, but some ended up spilling out the sides of her mouth and down his cock. She sucked until every last drop of his cum had escaped his dick.

"I'm sorry," she said as she pulled her head away. "I couldn't stop."

Kyle looked back over to see that the creature still couldn't see them. It looked around frantically but was starting to look toward the windows and doors.

"Maybe it's the act that blinds them to us," Kyle stated as he tried to study the thing. "It still can't see us.

The creature finally leaped through the air and back out the window making that strange whispering noise that brought them there that night. He could see the figure of someone standing just behind where the thing had been. He squinted his eyes to see that Joe was just standing in the darkness being completely still.

"Joe," Kyle called. "Are you alright?"

"It didn't see me," Joe answered back from the dark. "I was standing right in front of it and it never saw me."

"What the hell is going on?" Eliza asked as she sat up on her knees.

"I'm not sure," Kyle admitted as he buttoned his pants back up and sat up with his back against the wall.

The screams of the creatures were dying down and turning back into the whispers as the moans and screams of the people could be heard once more.

"I don't think we should leave this house tonight," Kyle stated as Eliza crawled over to him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I second that," Eliza said as he felt her curl her legs up to where her knees were touching her chest.

Joe walked over and sat on the floor across from them and said, "I can't argue with that."

The three sat in silence as the whispers completely faded away and the moans of the people died down to nothing. They sat in silence and waited for another alarm that didn't come that night.

Kyle's eyes began to grow heavy and he soon felt his consciousness slip away into the night.

12