Within the Shadows Pt. 02 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To all survivors. There are monsters on board. They are here to either kill you or take you away. They cannot be beaten. We are outmatched but you can hide from them. In order to remain hidden, you need to grab the nearest person to you and began having sex. It doesn't have to be a specific kind of sex, but it has to be a sexual act. You must be receiving sexual pleasure or be giving it in order to remain hidden. I know this sounds strange, but trust me on this. If you do not do as I say, you will die. All survivors will meet on the beach outside of the ship as soon as possible. Please don't disregard this..."

"What the fuck," Janet stated as she crawled back toward the wall.

"We have to have sex," Lucy asked in shock.

"Get your pants off," Janet ordered one of the men.

The man began to frantically yank his pants down just in time for Janet to pounce on him and push herself on his cock.

Rebecca was crying but had her skirt pulled up to her waist and the other man was pulling his dick out behind her.

"Lucy," Janet called. "You'll have to share with me."

Lucy looked at her sister, who was riding the man with a great sense of force and panting. She looked up at the monster, who had placed its entire focus on her. Something behind the beast caught her eye. She could see Jeff moving by the pool. The monster hadn't killed him!

"I'm sorry," Lucy said as she darted past the monster and out toward Jeff.

"Lucy," Janet cried from behind her.

This better work.

Lucy dropped down next to Jeff as she heard the loud stomps of the monster chasing after her. She looked down at him to see he was lifting his head up to regard her. She worked furiously on his pants.

"What are you doing," he groaned. "It's right behind you."

"I know," Lucy said as she finally freed his cock from his pants. "I'm going to suck your dick now."

"What," he asked but dropped his head as she took his dick in her mouth the same as she had earlier.

She worked her mouth on his shaft with force and speed. She could feel it stiffen in her mouth and could hear his moans of pleasure as she slid her tongue around it. She pushed her head down until she could feel the end push against her throat, gagged, and pulled back up. She managed a brief moment to look up at the monster. It had stopped and was sniffing the air as if it had lost her.

"We need to get to the side of the ship," she said between plunges of her mouth.

"I'm don't think I can walk," Jeff explained as he moaned.

"Then we'll need to carry you," she explained.

The monster huffed a few times before stomping away in great leaps. Lucy couldn't hear any more screeches or roars tried to work up the nerve to look up. She continued to take Jeff's dick in her mouth as she listened for the beasts.

"I'm going to cum," Jeff called out.

Lucy didn't know what to do. She was afraid that if she were to pull away from his cock then the creatures might be able to see her again. She could taste his salty sweetness start to bubble out of his cock just before a blast shot out, hitting the back of her throat. She started to gag from the amount of the blast, but swallowed the entire load and readied for the next. Jeff groaned as his dick emptied into her mouth. She could feel it start to deflate and pulled her head back to look around. She feared that she would get grabbed just like Rebecca's poor mother, but when she looked around, she didn't see anything.

Janet, Rebecca, and the two men ran over to her.

"They left," Janet said. "I don't know why. We need to get to the side of the ship like the woman said. Let's get off this damned boat."

"We need to find a way to carry Jeff," Lucy said as she wiped the cum from the side of her mouth. She looked down to see that Jeff had passed out again.

"He's not looking too good," Janet stated as she bent down and inspected the long gashes across his chest. "Lucy, I don't think he's going to make it."

"We need to carry him," Lucy stated firmly. She gave Janet a look that showed no room for argument.

Rebecca was sobbing as she looked around for her mother.

"I'm sorry," Lucy said as she stood up.

Rebecca's eyes were bloodshot as she nodded her head and looked down at Jeff.

"Guys," Janet stated, not looking from her sister. "Get that door off its hinges."

Leah could feel wind rush over her as she held onto the giant beast. Her pussy ached from stretching so far for the things massive cock. She had no idea that the human body could work like that. And in the end... Did she actually cum?

Emotional pain washed over her as she thought of her daughter, Rebecca's cries as the beast had its way with her. She was nothing but a jerk of toy to the thing. There was nothing she could have done to stop it. Why should she feel guilty for enjoying it at the end?

She looked down at the tops of the trees that made up the forest and wondered where this beast was taking her. Would she spend the rest of her life as this thing's sex slave or was it going to take her back and eat her?

She could see spots in the forest that opened up and revealed small villages planted within. She couldn't make out any sign of human activity down there, but there were definitely houses.

The creature looked down at her and blew hot air from its nose before looking back up toward its path. What were these things? Why were they after sex? Where'd the storm come from? Was Rebecca ok?

She thought about her sister, Judith, and the last time she saw her. Judith had demanded that they should stay in their rooms, but Leah refused. She had to find her daughter. She hoped Judith was okay. Maybe she stayed in her room and avoided the monsters. Maybe she didn't even know what was going on.

The air grew colder and Leah looked in the direction they were flying to see a large castle spiking from the ground in front of her. Her heart began to pound in her chest as the creature touched down in front of the massive doors.

With a loud creak, the doors opened and the creature carried her inside. The entrance chamber was massive, with large stone columns stretching up thirty feet to the ceiling. Two big thrones sat on top of four steps. In those thrones sat two people.

The figures on the thrones had dark red skin and horns curving from their heads. One was a man with an extremely well-muscled body. He leaned forward to study her. The one on the throne next to him had a body every woman would die for. Her toned stomach showed muscle lines through her tight silk black dress and her large round breasts seemed to threaten escape at the wrong movement. She smiled at Leah.

"Welcome," the man said in a low, booming voice. "My name is Kyle."

12