Wives Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Follow up story of betrayed wives and revenge.
4.1k words
4.19
29.9k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,322 Followers

Follow up to Wives Club 1, hopefully a little different from many stories in this category.

The three friends arranged to meet at Jane's house following the inaugural night of the wives club. Before exchanging details of the previous night with their new lovers, Susan asked how they each felt and if they wanted to continue.

Their views seemed remarkably similar; each had each enjoyed a night of unbridled passion without the ties of relationships or the drag of daily life. They were surprised by the lack of guilt and how much of a release it had been, it was highly erotic and they were delighted by how turned on the three younger guys were, all three were professional and engaging. The fact they were ripped, hung and seemingly had endless stamina were added bonuses.

The verdict on seeing them again was unanimous. Helen was keen to change partners explaining she didn't want to get too deeply attached to anyone one person. Jane liked Andy but was intrigued by James and Chris and much to her surprise found herself agreeing with Helen. Susan was more hesitant as she didn't really know the other two guys. As a result Jane suggested a double date at a quiet bar where she would introduce Susan to Andy whilst she met James; this would leave Helen to make arrangements with Chris. Susan agreed to the date idea for following Saturday night.

At that point Helen commented that her husband Matt had tried contacting her mobile several times, upon checking Susan and Jane also had multiple calls from their husbands.

"Something is up, they have paid us no attention and were completely focused on the court case, now multiple calls... it's a bit strange don't you think?" commented Jane.

Susan agreed to call her husband Rob and put it on speaker. The call felt cold and strange, he was very apologetic and far more contrite than during his initial confession of infidelity, he was almost too nice to the point of making her feel uneasy. Jane and Helen made similar calls, which both included a degree of pleading for reconciliation.

What followed was the most manic week of Susan's life. The next day the wives each received a call from the law firm representing their husband's company, asking for a meeting, they agreed on the understanding of meeting together.

Attending on the Tuesday morning at the firm's offices, they were surprised to be faced with a team of lawyers. The initial discussions were vague and evasive but suggested other complainants had come forward.

Finally they got to the crux of what they wanted, some indication of if the wives would 'stand by' their husbands through the case, and that it would be 'helpful' if they could corroborate their husbands' whereabouts on certain dates or if they were unsure maybe it would be better to say they couldn't recall.

Susan was furious but didn't react, she knew Jane and Helen also used e-schedulers to organise their busy family and work commitments, including their husbands' trips.

It was all carefully worded legalese, but they had come close to asking them to lie or at least withhold information and the intent was obvious and not subtle!

Jane was the first to react realising this was a chance to establish how extensive their husband's infidelities were, she calmly asked:

"Which dates?"

A slick looking associate slid a folder across the table, Jane opened it.

"Oh my God, there are hundreds of dates here!"

"Yes, well it does cover an extensive period of time and we feel a number of opportunists have come forward falsely."

Susan's mind was racing, the time period made it worse; it had been going on for years, right back to what she would have described as the blissful early years of marriage.

Helen who had until that point been unusually quiet replied for them:

"We will need to check the dates and get back to you of course. In the meantime there is another matter, Matt has started moving our assets, which I'm sure you will agree is wholly inappropriate if not illegal. To reflect the jeopardy they have put us all in financially, we need all assets to be transferred to our sole names immediately. If this were to happen it would mean any consideration of divorce proceedings could potentially be delayed."

A chorus of noise erupted from the lawyers, but Helen dismissed it all declaring:

"Gentleman this meeting is over." and promptly walked out.

Susan and Jane followed, trying not to look too taken aback.

They didn't talk until clear of the building. The first topic of conversation was the dates, in particular just how many there were and how far back. Jane checked the last dozen on her phone, all the dates matched conferences and trips the husbands had attended. They discussed if the infidelities could have possibly been that extensive. Susan had a gut feeling that she wouldn't like the answer and if true it meant all their years of marriage were built on lies.

"They have basically just asked us to lie, so they must be really worried. I wonder if they want us to give evidence or stop us from giving evidence against them. It wouldn't look good if they were all being divorced."

"Where did the asset request come from Helen, is Matt really moving money?"

"To be honest I don't know for sure, but it's the sort of thing he would do, he hasn't tried to move anything from the main accounts or change the house from my name; but I know he has at least two other accounts. I walked out to give us time to think, we all need to track the money and possibly hire lawyers."

An animated discussion followed before they agree to sleep on their options and meet at Jane's the following day. Events took an even more surprising turn when a representative for the complainants contacted Helen and asked to meet. A series of convoluted calls ensued which resulted in the wives agreeing to meet both the representative and the original complainant, Michelle.

They met at a town centre hotel; the representative was already there and stated he had arranged for Michelle to join them 30 minutes later. He was at pains to stress he was working independently and it would be one off meeting which might help answer some of their questions at the same time 'allowing him to understand their position'. He outlined that over 18 victims had come and they were expecting more. The case was very strong and they should be aware that they had evidence to confirm dates and whereabouts. It was clear he was testing if the wives were standing by their husbands and were willing to give evidence; in addition the comments provided a subtle warning about potential implications of any false statements.

The conversation was continuing when an attractive brunette approached the table in a professional navy skirt suit. Jane guessed she was maybe 23 years old; she looked slightly nervous but held her composure well through the somewhat strained introductions. To Susan's surprise she didn't attempt to outline her storey, she asked if they had any questions, they did... lots of them. Initially the conversation was stuttering and confrontational, but as Michelle provided further details it became more conversational. What followed provided a sobering account of her time with the firm, leaving no doubt how coercive and pressurised their husbands actions had been with the young female interns.

It was the subtle details and recognising phrases their husbands used in every-day life which were so convincing. The fact it was so difficult for woman to build a career in engineering compounded the power they had. Resigning hadn't been the obvious solution it might have been, given the emphasis on references and extent of close contacts with other firms; potentially it was career ending, wasting years of college and training. This was supported by the fact Michelle was no longer working within Engineering. In the end she had raised a complaint but had been dismissed the following week due to 'poor performance'. She confirmed she had worked with several other victims who all had similar stories.

The wives exchanged glances as Michelle continued at length; each becoming more convinced her storey was true.

Helen was struck by how rational and composed she was, thinking it would take someone of that nature to come forward and see through a complaint against multiple senior colleagues.

The wives initial plan to say nothing evaporated, Susan thanked her for speaking to them and all three reiterated that they had no idea that anything like this was happening. They asked about what was next for her, but she hadn't made any plans beyond the case other than going back to her home town.

The thought of what they had been going through made Jane particularly angry, struggling with the fact that safeguards and policies were supposed to prevent such cases decades ago and that the whole senior team at the firm seemed complicit.

The representative concluded by saying he wanted to ensure they were aware of some of the facts of the case, other than telling the truth he didn't ask them to take any specific action.

After a fraught week, Susan had the luxury of time to prepare for her double date with Jane. She enjoyed her makeup and hair being styled at a salon, after some retail therapy. Taking her time to get ready, she felt good in the open bottomed criss cross girdle and matching black bustier, the girdle included suspenders which she attached to seamed stockings with a Cuban heel. She loved the way the structured retro lingerie accentuated her figure through her satin skirt. After some indecision she plucked up the courage to wear the sheer and semi- transparent black blouse she had bought earlier that day. Some Coco Mademoiselle perfume finished her preparations.

Susan entered the bar James had suggested on the outskirts of town at 7pm, James and Andy were already there chatting, they both commented on how stunning she looked and repeated it when she removed her jacket. She noticed them both checking her top which she found to be a nice ego boost.

Andy bought her a vodka and tonic and they all took a seat at a booth to wait for Jane. They chatted easily, dispelling her concerns about meeting them properly.

it wasn't until they were considering cocktails for the second drinks that Susan tried to call Jane, she finally got an answer on the third attempt from a very apologetic Jane saying she couldn't make it. The gist of the explanation was her husband upsetting the kids and blaming her for him not living at home, it was clearly going to take some time to sort out and she couldn't make tonight.

Susan relayed the conversation to the guys and apologised to James in particular as Jane's date. He suggested staying for a few more drinks if they didn't mind, as he was here anyway and having a good time. They proceeded to try a few cocktails, the guys continued to be charming company and she found herself chatting naturally to both of them. Some of the conversation got a bit risqué, with Susan asking about their previous girlfriends and the guys asking about her sexual preferences and cheekily confirming her vital statistics including 38d boob size; Susan wasn't used to drinking and was starting to feel a bit tipsy.

The bar lights dimmed when a band began playing, they quickly proved popular with the locals filling the dance floor.

James asked Susan when she last danced, she had to think about it but couldn't honestly recall, shrugging her shoulders. At that, he commented to the effect of no time like the present, took her hand and led her to the dance floor. Despite the drink she felt slightly self-conscious, especially as her bustier was visible through her top. She focused on the music and found a beat, beginning to relax and enjoy it more. She checked the crowd, who all seemed far too busy doing their own thing than paying her and James any attention, she noticed James have a long lingering look at her breasts which gave her a surprising thrill.

After a couple of tracks Andy cut in on James which seemed reasonable as her date, he moved well, dancing much closer to Susan, occasionally touching. They enjoyed a couple of more songs. Mid-way through the third song he came closer and held her hips, her breasts naturally crushed against his muscled chest as he leant in and kissed her, she responded kissing him passionately. No one seemed to notice as they returned to dancing.

During the next song Susan felt someone hold her hips from behind, she turned her head to see James, he moved in time with the music pressing into her bum and kissing the side of her neck, as she turned her head he kissed her on the mouth. Her mind was racing as the kiss broke, James remained close behind her and she could feel his bulge pushed into her bum cheek. Her concern about Andy's reaction was answered as he stepped closer and pressed his own arousal into Susan's abdomen, kissing her again. Susan looked around, alarmed that people would have noticed, that feeling broke the spell and she left the dance floor somewhat flustered, making it back to the booth followed by Andy and James.

She blushed and found herself apologising for getting carried away with the music and alcohol. They both laughed it off, saying there was nothing to be sorry about, if anyone should apologise it should be them, but that it actually felt completely natural and rather exciting.

Andy went on:

"In fact, rather than apologise, I'd like to continue. I'm your date Susan, but I really wouldn't mind sharing. You have us very aroused, could you handle us both?"

Susan almost spluttered her drink:

"I've never done anything like that; I wouldn't know where to start."

James went on:

"You started several hours ago when you put that top on and gave us a great view of your awesome tits, imagine us both kissing them and you being the complete centre of attention. I just live around the corner; we could be there in 5 minutes."

Susan's slight panic was overpowered by being extraordinarily turned on, without the traumatic week and revelations she would have rejected the idea but she found herself with an over whelming notion about living for the moment, saying.

"OK, I'm up for it, but I decide what does and doesn't happen and I will stop if it doesn't feel right"

Andy replied:

"Absolutely Susan wouldn't have it any other way but can I make a request... Take your bustier off in the rest room and walk to James' in your blouse; you can use your jacket to cover you in the pub. I'd love to see those babies bounce!"

"Pervert" laughed Susan as she went to the rest room.

Susan returned a few minutes later in her jacket and passed something to an already smiling Andy; he took Susan's arm and guided her out the bar followed by James who took the opportunity to check out her legs in the seamed stockings, all the way up to what looked like suspender clasps under her skirt.

Once out and around the corner Andy stopped and kissed Susan, as he did he unbuttoned and removed her jacket, finding her ample 38d tits on display under a very thin mesh blouse. After the kiss and enjoying the feel of her body against his, he stepped aside. James moved in kissing her even more passionately, his chest crushed against Susan's and he also took the opportunity to cup her bum, getting a good feel of the suspender clasps.

They moved off with Susan in the middle of a guy on either arm. Her high heels clicked on the pavement and she could hear the soft sashing sound of her satin skirt against her stockings, however she was more acutely aware of her tits bouncing in her sheer and transparent blouse, along with now bullet like nipples due to the cold and her state of arousal.

They passed a young couple who both stared at Susan, and in particular at her displayed tits. Rather than shrink away she lifted her chin and pushed her breasts out confidently, walking past as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Andy whispered:

"Wow well done you... styled that out with class."

Once back at flat, Susan sat on a couch and was quickly joined by James and Andy on either side of her. Andy leaned in for a lingering kiss, Susan could feel James caressing her hips and thighs, his hand moved up and began undoing her blouse. By the time the kiss ended her breasts were exposed. She sat back as James leant down cupping and kissing her breast, Andy repeated the action on the other side. It felt incredibly erotic to have two young studs suckling eagerly on her breasts; she was soon lost to the sensations.

Her mind returned to the present as she started thinking about if she could satisfy both guys, maybe she should stick with just Andy. The thought that two fit guys wanting her for purely sex was a turn on, there were no relationships or reasoning, it was purely lust. In that moment of realisation she wanted to see both of them naked and was very curious about how they would look. Finding her new found sexual confidence, she asked:

"You have me semi naked and at a disadvantage boys, isn't it about time you both stripped off?"

There was a murmur of agreement with both guys standing to undress; Susan loved seeing the toned muscles and torsos with more and more flesh coming into view. Ultimately that flesh included two impressively meaty cocks, which she noted with satisfaction were already erect.

Susan reached out and took one in each hand. What she thought were fully erect cocks seem to grow further with her touch. She had to fight back the panic again with the realisation of having about 14 inches of very eager cock in her hands.

"Mmmm are these all for me boys?"

"All yours Susan and seeing as you got them so aroused, it seems only fair that you take care of them," replied Andy.

Susan smiled and began stroking them; they felt both large and weighty. She enjoyed the feel and becoming familiar with them. She caught a glimpse of her wedding ring travelling up and down James shaft without a stir of guilt.

James commented:

"So Susan, can we assume an experienced married cougar such as yourself is an expert cock sucker?"

Susan flushed red at the coarse language but found herself liking that perception of how they saw her. She smiled, kissing the head of each cock, she then locked eyes with James as she took the head of his cock in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around it before her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard, provoking a long low groan from him. After a few moments she repeated the exercise on Andy, this time cupping his balls as she sucked him slowly gradually taking more of his shaft.

James guided Susan up to a standing position, unzipping and them tugging down her satin skirt, both guys whistled as the open bottomed girdle, suspenders and seamed stockings came into view and she teetered out of the skirt in her heels.

"Looks like you dressed for action Susan, you can keep the rest of your 'fuck me' underwear on."

As Andy made the remark he sat on the couch with his cock pointing impressively skyward.

"Looks like it's time to mount up Susan" commented James.

Susan was mesmerised, he looked so big, she wasn't sure she would be able to 'mount up'. Walking over, she straddled Andy and lowered herself but struggled to find the right position. After several attempts she was finally able to take the head of his cock. It took several more minutes to ease further onto his pole. She felt absolutely crammed full as she gradually moved up and back down on him.

James had a great view of Susan taking Andy's cock, her spread legs looking toned and shaped in the nylons and heels, her arse shaped perfectly in the girdle, whilst her breasts swayed gloriously. He moved next to Susan and kissed her, a wild tongue lashing kiss as she continued to ride Andy and moaned into James's mouth.

James stood on the couch to the side of them, as Susan turned to look at him; she was greeted by his cock which she took readily in her mouth.

satindesires
satindesires
1,322 Followers
12