Wives of The Commander Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after that Lexa pulled her cock out of Octavia's mouth and shoved it back into Raven's ass, causing Raven to cry out with pure joy. That was followed by more cries as Lexa began sodomising Raven again, which also made Octavia jealous, but not as badly as before, because she knew at least soon she would be given the privilege of pleasing the Commander again.

It wasn't as soon as she would have liked, Lexa choosing to shove her cock into Clarke's mouth next, but it was after that Octavia got another turn going ass to mouth which she happily took. Then of course it continued like that for quite a while, Lexa going back and fourth between the ass hole and the two mouths which were her eager fuck holes right now, while occasionally offering some more encouragement.

"That's it Octavia, take it deep. Take it deep down your throat like a little ATM whore! Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, you're getting good at that. Sooooooo goooooooddddddd at sucking my cock! Oh fuck, I'm so proud of you. You too Clarke! I'm so proud of you both my eager little cock suckers! Oh yes, suck your friend's ass from my cock! Ooooooooh fuck, that's so hot." Lexa moaned while her women worshipped her strap-on, barely concentrating on what she was saying as she was so lost in the moment. It was the same story when she was deep within Raven's ass and quickly giving her encouragement too, "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh Raven, take it like a bitch! Mmmmmm, take it deep in your butt like the little bitch you are! Oh shit, your ass is so hot! Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, I could fuck it forever."

Raven was whimpering with need at this point. She couldn't remember ever wanting to cum so badly. Or enduring such pleasurable torture before in the name of her own stupid pride. See, she hated to admit it, even just silently to herself, but Raven had loved every moment of losing her anal cherry and was now 100% sure that she was a total ass whore.

To try and hide that fact, or at least make it less obvious, she ended up digging her nails into first her butt cheeks, and then the throne beneath her, and gritted her teeth when she was in pain. But she wasn't feeling pain. Not exactly. No, but instead she was experiencing such overwhelming pleasure that the need for more hurt.

Perhaps the worst part of it was that it wasn't just her desire to hang on to a shred of her dignity which kept Raven silence. No, she wanted to please the other two women, and more importantly Lexa, by giving Clarke and Octavia plenty of time to go ass to mouth.

If it had been out of affection it would have been embarrassing enough, but instead it came from this overwhelming submission Raven was feeling, and desired to be dominated she had never known before. And yet, it felt natural. Especially with a big fucking cock in her ass, or her ass hole gaping open from being abused while another girl feed another two her butt cream.

Of course inevitably it became all too much and Raven pleaded, "Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Ohhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeesssssss, fuck my ass! Fuck my fucking ass! Oh my God, why does it feels so good? What is have to feel so good, oooooooooh fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Ooooooh fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, fuck me Lexa, wreck my fucking shit hole, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck! Harder, harder, harder! I'll do anything, ohhhhhhh, anything, I swear, just make me cum! Slam my ass and make me cum. Please? Please Commander, mmmmmm, Heda, ruin my fucking butt hole! Gape it wide open! Like, twice as wide as Clarke's and Octavia's bitch holes. Please, ohhhhhhh yes, mmmmmmm, destroy my shit hole and turn it into a bitch hole you can use however, whenever, and wherever you fucking want! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh shit, oooooooh God yes, just like that Lexa! My Commander, my Heda, my everything, please make my ass yours! Make all of me yours! Make me your bitch! Yeeeeeesssssssss, make me your little lesbian bitch who loves it up the ass! Ohhhhhhhh Lexa, make me yours! Mmmmmmm, your walking fuck hole! Your bitch! Your oooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It seemed to take forever, but finally Lexa silently dismissed Clarke and Octavia, then took a firm grip of Raven's hips and then slowly began increasing the pace.

Even though she did this slowly it didn't feel like that long until the Commander had to be using every ounce of her strength given that Raven felt she was being spanked from the force of those thrusts, which were causing her butt cheeks to jiggle and the sounds to echo throughout the room.

But Raven felt nothing but ecstasy as she crashed over the most powerful orgasm of her life, which were quickly followed by another, and another, and another which left her a deafening screaming wreck.

Somewhere in the middle of her fourth or fifth climax Raven had an epiphany. She didn't care any more. She just didn't care. The last shred of her dignity was gone, and she didn't want it back. No, she meant the words she said before, she wanted to be Lexa's anal slut. Her ass whore. Her butt sex loving bitch. Whatever Lexa wanted her to be she would be, just for the chance that Lexa might butt fucked her again.

And hopefully Lexa would be true to her word, owning her completely, but letting Clarke and Octavia use her too. Especially Octavia. Oh yes, Raven remembered how easily she made Clarke cum while fucking her in the ass, and Raven definitely wanted some of that. Although not as much as she wanted Lexa to fuck her ass again, and again, and again, which was Raven's last coherent thought for quite a long time.

Lexa was confident that she had done it. That all three of these amazing women were now hers and more importantly for this particular moment, that their asses were hers. Oh yes, and this moment Lexa wouldn't be satisfied with just two, she needed all three of these beautiful women to be her anal fuck toys, ready and willing to bend over for her at a moments notice and give her their most private holes for her to use for her pleasure.

Not because she was the Commander, but because she was Lexa, and they all loved her. Or at the very least, they knew what incredible pleasure she could give them if they were willing to sacrifice their ass holes to her.

In this moment it was important to prove that to Raven, but it was just as important to prove that to Clarke and Octavia, Lexa tearing her eyes away from the beautifully jiggling butt cheeks in front of her, and just the sight of another woman bent over in front of her, to look at her girlfriends.

Thankfully they seemed not only enraptured by the sight before them, but jealous it wasn't them bent over in front of her, Lexa having no doubt that they would scramble to get into position if she said the word.

Which was definitely something Lexa was going to have to do in the near future, as the thought of Clarke, Octavia and Raven bent over in front of her was just perfect. But for now Lexa needed to concentrate on wrecking Raven's ass hole, and making it clear that Raven and the two other girls knew their place.

Which was why Lexa leaned forward, grabbed a handful of Raven's hair, yanked it backwards, and screamed, "MINE! MINE, MINE, MINE! YOU'RE MINE RAVEN! ALL MINE! YOUR ASS IS MINE! YOUR MOUTH IS MINE! YOUR PUSSY IS MINE! ALL OF YOU IS MINE! EVERY SINGLE FIBRE OF YOUR BEING IS MINE! YOU'RE MY BITCH! YOU'RE MY FUCK HOLE! YOU'RE MINE! MINE, OHHHHHHH, MINE, MMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHH, MINE, OOOOOOOOH SHIT, ALL OF YOU ARE MINE! CLARKE IS MINE, OCTAVIA IS MINE, AND NOW RAVEN IS MINE! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MINE, ALL MINE, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSS!"

That was when Lexa truly started using every ounce of her strength to sodomise the other girl. The only reason she held back at all before was not so she could give an extra hard anal pounding now, although that was a nice plus, but because she been trying to stop herself from going over the edge of orgasm herself.

However the combination of her own words, the constant bashing of the thing within the harness against her clit, Clarke and Octavia watching her eagerly, and of course the sheer joy of sodomising another woman caused Lexa to finally go over the edge. After that the floodgates were open, and Lexa found herself cumming over and over again. Not quite as much as Raven, but Lexa couldn't imagine this being more satisfying.

These types of climaxes were always satisfying to Lexa, but never more so than right now. The only thing that really came close was taking Clarke's anal cherry, and even that had been surpassed by completing her collection, Lexa cumming so hard that she thought she was going to pass out several times. But she refused to show that kind of weakness. She was the Commander!

She could, and she would, make an example out of Raven's ass hole, and make it crystal clear to all three who they belong too, and who was in charge in their relationship. Unfortunately to maintain her dominance Lexa inevitably had to stop, but not before pounding Raven's ass through multiple orgasms for them both many times over.

Of course inevitably she was forced to stop, Lexa pulling her strap-on out of Raven's back hole the second she did so she could admire her handiwork, the Commander happily staring at that widely gaped butt hole for a few long seconds before ordering, "Spread your cheeks! Mmmmm yes, present that pretty little gape to me and your fellow girlfriends. Sure it'll just how well I've wrecked your once tight virgin hole."

Raven immediately did as she was told, shooting her hands to her ass cheeks just as she had done when she welcomed Lexa's dick into her most intimate passage. Thankfully this time she had the presence of mind to spread those cheeks slowly, putting a show more worthy of her precious Commander and now hopefully so much more.

Not that it was necessary to show just how wrecked her once virgin butt hole was, to Raven it felt like a gaping crater, and given the grins on the faces of Clarke and Octavia she was guessing it wasn't that far off. But Lexa looked equally pleased, and that's what truly mattered. It was the only thing that would ever matter again to Raven, and she certainly promised to do everything in her power to please her Heda, no matter how twisted and degrading it was.

Putting that thought to the test Lexa ordered, "Good, now suck my cock. Suck your ass juices off of my cock, before these other two ass to mouth whores beat you to it."

"Yeah Raven, go ass to mouth." Octavia chimed in lustfully.

"You better be quick, or Octavia and I will beat you to it." Clarke grinned.

Not doubting that Raven let go of her cheeks, turned around and crawled over to the Commander. She then frowned momentarily as Lexa walked past her, but then Raven just felt stupid, because of course her Heda was going to sit in her throne, where she belonged. It seemed the perfect place to give her a blow job, and Raven's mouth was already watering at the thought of being granted that honour.

Who cares if she would have to degrade herself by going ass to mouth? Given how she had reacted to being butt fucked, and how much Clarke and Octavia seemed to love it, it was impossible for Raven to do anything except eagerly crawl over to where Lexa was now sitting in wrapping her mouth around the more dominant brunette's cock.

Instantly Raven found herself moaning with shameless pleasure and her eyelids fluttered closed so she could savour the moment. Which of course resulted in her being relentlessly mocked by Octavia and Clarke, not that it mattered. Hell, Raven was barely aware of it, she was too busy savouring this unique delicious flavour.

Then she was too busy beginning to bob her head up and down. After cleaning every drop of her butt cream from the head of course. Those bobs started out gentle and concentrating on the first few inches, but it wasn't long before Raven was pushing that dildo into her throat so she could get every drop of her anal juices, and more importantly please Lexa, who after a while Raven started looking at lovingly while Clarke and Octavia continued verbally encouraging her.

"Yeahhhhhhh Raven, take it deep!" Octavia called out gleefully, "Mmmmmm, take it deep down your fucking throat! Do it the way Lexa likes! Yeahhhhhhh, our Heda loves it when her girls take her deep, and that's what you are now Raven. Her girl. You, me and Clarke all have the privilege of being hers, and we should honour that by giving her everything she wants. And you better believe that include some deep throating action. Come on Reyes, we all had to learn it. Even me. Yeah, even me, the second toughest chick and only other top in this relationship had to learn how to deep throat for Lexa Woods, our top and the most dominant woman in the world, and now it's your turn. Yes, that's it! Yeahhhhh, take it deep down your little throat, mmmmmm, that's soooooo hot! Oh yeah, good little cock sucker."

"But make sure it's sloppy wet too." Clarke chimed in, "Mmmmmm, Lexa loves nothing better than a nice wet blow job. Especially after a butt fuck. Oooooh yeahhhhh, it's great tasting your own ass juice after your back hole has been gape by our Heda, and you clearly love it even more than I do. I mean, I thought I was an ATM whore, but you're in a league of your own. But it's not enough. Mmmmm, trust me Raven, to truly please Lexa you can't just give her cock a lazy sucking, especially after she pounds your ass with it. Yeah, now is the time you need to show what an enthusiastic cock sucker you are, and just how much you love the taste of your own ass. Ohhhhhh, looks like Lexa is going to help you out. Oh yeah Heda, fuck that pretty mouth! Mmmmm, now that's hot."

While Octavia and Clarke ran their mouths Lexa became almost eerily silent as she stared back at Raven. Then with a smirk on her face Lexa grabbed a handful of Raven's dark locks and started pumping her hips back and forth, gently at first but quickly picking up the pace until she was literally fucking Raven's face.

As in her thighs were smacking against Raven's face, those last few inches finally sliding past the lips which were now claimed. Which made it almost impossible for Raven to breathe, and she was choking and gagging violently, but she was grateful for it as it meant not only was she pleasing Lexa but she finally got the last drops of her ass juice.

Just when Raven thought she was going to pass out Lexa pulled her cock out of her mouth and after giving her few seconds to gasp for breath grabbed her face, kissed her roughly yet briefly, and then asked, "Do you still wish to be mine?"

"More than anything else in the world." Raven answered truthfully after only a moment to breathe.

"Then kiss her feet." Octavia pushed, then when Lexa gave her a smirk the warrior pointed out, "What? I had to do it. It's only fair. Besides, it would be really hot."

"Yeah it would." Clarke grinned, "Come on Lexa, let's hear just how badly Raven wants to be yours."

"I suppose, as that's something I would also like." Lexa grinned, straightening up and then pressing a foot in front of Raven before demanding, "Beg to be mine. You already are, but I wish to hear it again."

Overjoyed at this chance to please Raven pressed her lips to first Lexa's right foot, then her left, and so on for several minutes while frantically telling her, "Please Heda, let me be yours. I want to be yours more than anything else in the world. Every ounce of me is yours for the taking, however, wherever and whenever you want. My body, my heart, and soul are all yours. Even my mind, which I treasure over everything else is yours. Yours, Clarke's and Octavia's. I want to be with all three of you. Belong to all three of you. I, I just want to be yours. Please, please, please let me be yours. I'll do anything! Anything I swear."

After a few long minutes of just enjoying these words Lexa announced, "Congratulations Raven, you're mine. All of you are mine."