Wizard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then fuck me, John. I'm more than ready, it won't take me long to peak and then you can fill me up."

John stumbled to a halt and stared at her. Bent over as she was a beam of sunlight broke through the trees and made her intimate flesh glisten with wetness. He red curls were beaded with dew. He caught the first hint of her arousal and it made his heart race and the near constant fire in his loins begin to roar. Who was he kidding? It had began a hundred yards up the trail, not it was fit to burn down a house.

John tugged his robe up, a slave to his passions after all, and stepped up behind her. His hand grabbed her hip and clutched it hard enough to make Jennaca gasp. She looked back at him and nodded.

"That's it, Master John, shove your cock in me and fuck me hard and fast. Make me yours. Make me your pleasure slave. Make me do anything you want me to. Any dirty, nasty thing."

John plunged into her, sinking half his length on the first stroke she was so wet. Jennaca cried out and clung to the rock. He grabbed her other hip and fed another few inches on his next thrust. He pulled back while she gawked open mouth and tried to breathe. Then he slammed forward, her body magically in tune to his via the contract they shared when he first spilled his seed inside her. She was open and waiting, welcoming him into her fertile womb even though he could not give her a child.

"Oh John," she moaned while he ground himself against her and twisted his incredible length inside of her.

She shivered when he pulled back and then groaned when he slid back in. Her wetness splattered and his balls slapped against her slit and her clit. She yelped and then bit her lip. John pulled back and thrust again. She stifled her own noises while he picked up speed and force.

She was right, it didn't take her long. Her soul was always open to him now, but the buildup and release of her orgasm caused her energy to surge and flow. John drank from it, taking just enough to satisfy his need.

Jennaca reached back and grabbed his hips until John got the message and buried himself inside of her and let her hold him tight against her. She shuddered and rode out the final waves of her release before he knew he was ready. The darkness inside of him was pleased and would allow him his release.

Jennaca trembled a final time and then pushed at his hips with her fingers. John pulled back and then she pulled free of him with a grunt and a quick gasp of air as though it would fill the void his massive cock had left in her. She sank down and took him in her hands, stroking his shaft while she stared up at him.

"Did you get what you wanted? What you needed?"

John nodded. "I did. How do you feel?"

"Empty," she admitted. She glanced at his swollen tip and then jerked her eyes back up to his face. "Hungry. You got what you needed, now I'm going to get what I need. What I crave."

John opened his mouth but no words came out. She descended on him, taking his cock, still slick with her juices, deep into her mouth. He hit the back of her throat and felt her swallowing around his head, trying to take him deeper. She couldn't manage it but the sensations drove John crazy.

Jennaca backed off his cock and stroked him some more. "Give it to me, Master. I'm so thirsty. Let me drain you and drink you."

John lost control of himself. Not enough to let the beast of lust that lived inside his infernal side to take over, but enough to be stricken dumb by her words. He let go of the magical control he had and felt his cock stiffen in her hands.

Jennaca felt it too. Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue just in time to catch the first explosion of cum. Her lips captured his head and she stroked him as spurt after spurt made her cheeks puff out and her throat work desperately to swallow him down without spilling any.

John slumped back at last and felt reason and sanity flood back into his mind. The lust drained, his darkness sated with the power he'd taken and the need for release he'd felt. Jennaca continued to suckle him and coax out the final drops of his flavor before she gave his sack a gentle squeeze and then added a loving kiss to his spongy tip. She looked up at him and smiled.

John shook his head. "All that Master and pleasure slave talk... where'd that come from?"

She grinned. "Choices we make, Lord John."

"What happened to Master John?"

"Only when you're fucking me... or I'm fucking you," she teased.

He chuckled. "What happened to the innocent woodlands girl I met a few weeks ago? Then one who didn't know what a cock or pussy was?"

"You taught me quite a bit," she admitted while she settled John's robe about his legs and then stood up. "You're not the only one I talk to though. With Corsa gone, I have to talk to somebody."

"I never took Artesia for the type to kiss and tell... not that I've ever kissed her! I haven't, I mean."

Jennaca giggled. "Artesia's not very chatty. Zynga though..."

John groaned.

Jennaca winked at him. "She's got a lot of wicked ideas. Some of them I want to try some day."

John put his palm to his face and shook his head. "Haven't I ever told you not to take advice from an imp?"

"A few people have," she said. "I believe it too. The thing is... I'm the one with the ideas I'm asking her about."

John stopped and stared at her as she started walking down the hill.

"Oh!" Jennaca blurted. She slowed and then shrugged. "I thought you had gone ahead."

John looked past her to where Hector and Roderick stood down the hill a ways. They stared, open mouth, and then kept staring at her as she walked past them and followed the tracks Blasim and Amos made.

John sighed and walked down after her, Sasha now padding beside him. It was the sight of the tiger that finally got the wounded man and his friend to move. They hurried as fast as Roderick could, trying to catch up to Jennaca on their way back to their camp.

12