Wizard Ch. 06

Story Info
Jennaca's putting her training to use.
2.9k words
4.74
8k
7

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
745 Followers

The morning after Jennaca vows to help Zynga. John wakes up to Jennaca getting friendly early.. and in the open. Roxanne has already slipped away to sleep in her tent and wake up next to her sister and Sadie.

John's dreamt of paradise. He sat on a plush throne, his spear-staff standing on its own beside him. Helleen and Roxanne stood as honor guards at the bottom of the small dais where his throne sat. Their skin shone with oil beneath their gladiatrix garb, highlighting their muscular curves and ridges. Jennaca was before him, on her knees and between his legs. Her moans were broken only by slurping noises as she took his immense cock as deep as she could. The rest of his length slid between her breasts as she used her hands to guide them up and down his rigid flesh. She begged him through her vibrations and motions to fill her with his essence.

Artesia was there too, standing near the wall of his throne room and watching everything and everyone within it. Like the twins, she wore her armor and weapons, but unlike the twins her armor was practical and protective.

John's eyes flew open and he lurched into a half-sitting position. Sure enough, Jennaca was there and was doing her best to take as much of him into her mouth as she could. He laid back down and stared up at the pre-dawn sky. It looked to be a nice morning ahead with only a few clouds to block the stars. Then again, any morning starting out like this was bound to be a good one.

A particularly loud slurp made John lift his head again. It wasn't just the four of them in the wilderness, there was an entire camp here too! He looked around, expecting someone to be watching. So far he saw nothing. Even the fire in the middle of the camp was banked so well he couldn't see any coals glowing.

"I'm starting to think you enjoy exposing yourself like this," John whispered.

Jennaca sucked hard as she pulled her lips up his shaft and then let him slip out with a slight pop. She kissed his spongy tip and worked her tongue into his slit before licking her lips. "I enjoy you," she whispered back in a breathy voice. "You forgot to clean yourself after Roxanne, didn't you?"

John's eyes widened. He lifted his hand to send his magic but she reached up and grabbed his hand. She smiled and kissed the underside of his cock where his helmet met his shaft. "Don't, it's different. Strange. Your amazing flavor could make anything taste good though. I like it."

John stared at her and watched as she licked all the way down his length and then back up. She swirled her tongue around his head and then sucked away the drop of fluid that gathered there. She smacked her lips and licked them.

"This-- you-- are wonderful, Jen, but I can't give you what you want... not without taking something from you first."

Jennaca grinned and slid up his body. She tugged her loin cloth out of the way and ground her swollen lips against him. John sucked in a breath and then her mouth descended on his. She swallowed his moan and then, as she maneuvered her hips to catch the head of his cock in her crevice, she muffled his groan while sliding down his length.

John closed his eyes and reveled in the sensation. She kept it up too, sliding down his length in a slow and almost languorous motion that didn't stop. She engulfed him entirely, not stopping no matter how tight she felt until her mound pressed against his.

"Sweet crystals of Vitalis!" John gasped into her mouth.

"Shut up and kiss me," Jennaca growled.

John took her sage advice and kissed her while she slid her sex up and down on him. He noticed, somehow, that her lips and tongue were different. Oh, they were still hers, but she used them differently. She moved with him, their mouths dancing together instead of wrestling. John didn't even realize what all she was doing or how she knew to do it until he found his tongue trapped between her lips. She was sucking on it like it was a miniature version of his manhood.

She let go of his tongue and gasped. "So good," she moaned after burying her face into his neck. "I'm going to burn up, John. You make me so hot and so wet."

"Good," he said, eager for her to climax so he could drain the pressure that had grown in his loins. "You're amazing, Jennaca. Truly, I've never met anyone like you."

"I hope you never will," she panted.

"It doesn't matter if I do," John said. "You will always have a place with me."

Jennaca's eyes hooded and her entire body trembled and vibrated. She forced her eyes open and lifted herself up so that her hands were on his chest and her back was arched, forcing her clit to grind against. She rotated her hips, twisting and sliding them against his groin while his cock twisted inside of her. Her lips parted and she gasped for breath.

John slid his hands up her arms and grabbed her breasts. He squeezed as much of them as he could fit in his palm and rubbed her iron hard nipples against his palm. Jennaca sucked in a breath and let out a long, low moan.

John was about to start thrusting up into her when her body began to tremble again. She went from trembling to shaking. She was almost violent as she jerked and twitched on top of him. A string of drool slipped from her lip down her chin, only to hang and drop on her boob. It slid down onto John finger and he took it and wet her nipple with her own spittle.

Jennaca's arms gave out and she collapsed on top of him. John grunted as he caught her. He slid his arms around her and held on while she continued to shake through her climax. One hand went to her lower back, pressing her down and keeping her tight against him. His other hand held her at the base of her neck, keeping her body snug against him and her face protected in the crook of his neck and shoulder.

Jennaca's trembling slowed at last. She relaxed and all but collapsed on top of him. She melted into him, clinging to him and trying to merge their beings until John's cock surged inside of her. Feeling him throbbing made her lift her head out of the warmth of his neck and she looked at him.

John stared at her. He ached and needed release, but he wasn't sure if he should. Not inside of her pussy again. The last time had forged a contract, would something else happen if they did it again? Zynga had said it wouldn't, but she existed to cause mischief.

"Oh John... I'm so sorry!" Jennaca breathed. The wetness in her eyes gave way to tears that ran down her face and dripped onto his chest.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"For not realizing how much I love you," she breathed. "I do... I really do. You're so good to me. So perfect for me..."

John swallowed and said, "Uh, Jen..."

She put a finger to his lips and the kissed him. "I betrayed you, John. I didn't mean to-- I wasn't thinking! I got caught up in the moment and...and... oh, I hate myself so much! Please forgive me? Even if I can't forgive myself."

John frowned and struggled to recover enough rational thought to think through this turn of events. "What are you talking about? How did you betray me?"

"Helleen," she said. "I... I kissed her."

John watched and waited. All he saw was more tears run down her cheeks. Finally he dare to ask, "You kissed her?"

"Yes," she sobbed.

"That's it?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

John chuckled.

"This isn't funny!" Jennaca said.

He smiled and pulled the untamed woman back down she could kiss her tears away. "Perhaps it's not, but I'm relieved."

"Relieved? Why, now you can cast me aside?"

"Jennaca, stop!" John demanded.

She shivered at the strength in his tone. She clung to him, terrified of losing him and terrified of making him mad.

"You are so very, very precious to me," he said. "I don't know that I can love anymore, but what I feel for you is as close to it as I can feel. Perhaps it's stronger, for I won't be blinded by the fog of love while I still cherish you."

She stared at him, still afraid to speak, even as her heart dared to beat with hope again.

"I do not care that you kissed Helleen. You could kiss a thousand women. You are here, with me, and you profess how strong our devotion is to one another. How could I begrudge you any pleasure so long as our devotion and dedication is so strong?"

"You... do you mean it?" she stammered.

"I do," he said. "Besides, how unjust would it be for me to lay with Roxanne last night and be offended that you kissed her sister?"

Jennaca shrugged. "I don't care that you bedded Roxanne."

"You don't?"

She shook her head. "I'm happy for you. I know you need the power and variety. It's how your magic works. I understand and I'm okay with it... As long as no other woman ever makes you forget about me."

"Impossible," John said.

"I could feel it, you know," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Through our connection, I could feel how much you were enjoying her."

"You could?" he asked. "And it didn't bother you?"

"Oh, it did, but not how you mean. It had me very bothered. Very horny."

"Horny?"

She smiled. "It means aroused. Excited. Turned on. Ready to fuck."

John's eyes widened.

"Tell me, did you fill her full like you did me that first night, or did you turn her into another girl like me?"

"There is no other girl like you," John said.

She kissed him. "You're so wonderful... but don't change the subject."

"What do you mean then, a girl like you."

"A girl who can't get enough of you. No-- well, wait, that's true, but it's not what I meant."

"What did you mean."

"Your seed, Master. Your cum. Is she like me? Does she yearn every time she has a thirst to drink of your cream?"

John fought against his shock and arousal to answer her, "No, she didn't do that. I finished on her back and bottom."

"Oh... I can see it now. Those hard cheeks spread with your juices sliding down them. Oh, I'm such a naughty girl, Master... I can't help but wonder... did your cum cover her hole? Did she rub it around on it... or in it?"

John stared at her until she leaned in and kissed him again. She bit his lip and pulled it out before letting it go. She squeezed down on him too, causing John to raise an eyebrow. He clenched his core and made his cock throb inside of her.

Jennaca gasped. "Oh, that's not fair."

"Payback," John growled. "Besides, I'm half-demon, I don't have to fight fair."

She grinned and kissed him. "I'm so glad I followed her advice."

John smile faded a little, but not entirely. "Who's advice."

"Zynga. I told her about Helleen. She... well... she told me I should tell you. She said I was worrying too much. She helped me. She's not as bad as you think she is."

John had to kiss her to get her to stop talking. When he pulled away and saw her blushing he said, "Well, she was right about telling me. And right that you were worrying too much. To be honest, the thought of you and Helleen is more than a little exciting. I wish I'd seen it."

Jennaca gasped. "You do? Truly?"

John nodded and made his dick throb inside her again.

"You truly are sinful," she said. She grinned. "Good think I'm not devoted to a saint that cares about such nonsense."

John chuckled and said, "Good thing! But as for Zynga... be careful. She is a full-fledged infernal. A demon who delights in misleading and pranking others. Often to a vicious end for them."

"She kind of admitted that to me... but that was how she used to be. You know, before she served your Mistress."

"She has been sullen and less of a handful lately," John admitted.

"She's learned some hard lessons, I think," Jennaca said. "And she wants to make it up to you. You are her Master, she told me that repeatedly. She wants back in your good graces."

"She was never not in my good graces," John said. "Well, other than me being mildly bothered by her antics, that is. It was our Mistress who was disappointed in her."

"She told me she let your Mistress down," Jennaca said. "She's trying to do better."

John nodded. "I'll be sure to treat her better... not that I ever intended to treat her poorly."

"I know," Jennaca said. She shifted a little, forcing John to slide out and back in to her depths. She gasped and let out a slow breath while her eyes started to roll back in her head. She pulled herself back and stared at him. "John... I need you. I need your cum."

John grinned. "There you go again."

"I'm going to suck you dry," she promised.

"Then why are you still up here talking to me?"

Jennaca grinned. "I wanted to tease you. I want you to know what's coming and look forward to it."

"I do. I am."

"I want you to remember that no matter who you bed, I'll always be yours... and I'll always be ready, willing, and able."

John swallowed and nodded. Her words were starting to have the effect she wanted on him.

"And," she said as she began to bend her back so she could kiss her way down his chest. She paused to flick her tongue against his nipple and then nibble it between her teeth before sucking and kissing it softly. "And... I'm going to find someone. Maybe Helleen. Maybe Roxanne? Maybe someone else."

John's brow furrowed.

"Someone I can kiss in front of you. Someone... some beautiful woman... that I can feel and kiss. Oh! You do like that. You want to watch me touch and taste and hold and lick and--"

"Jen!" John hissed.

Jennaca pulled herself free of his steely cock and fought the emptiness left inside of her. She slipped down his body and stroked him between her ample breasts before taking him into her mouth so deep he hit her throat and made her gag. She fought past it and swallowed, teasing him and then swirling her tongue against him while she stroked her boobs up and down his length. He was hot and wet with her juices, making it easier than ever for her to rub him until he John shuddered and let out a final gasp.

Jennaca slipped her head back so her lips barely covered the tip of his cock. He swelled and burst, painting the roof of her mouth with his first spurt. Several more followed, covering her tongue and teeth and making her mouth swell. She struggled to contain him and had to swallow once before John collapsed onto his bedroll and let out a heavy sigh.

She lifted herself up so she could stroke his length from bottom to top, squeezing out the last of his seed. She sucked hard, making sure, and then lifted herself up. She glanced around, quickly, and then grabbed her top that she'd discarded before she molested him in his sleep.

John watched her, dull and sated. She'd blown his mind with her words more than her actions, but he couldn't help but wonder if she meant what she'd said. She'd never failed to surprise and impress him. Was this, then, another opportunity awaiting the right circumstances?

Jennaca slipped away to his carriage only a few feet away and opened the door. She pulled the door shut behind her to get dressed. John watched, surprised that she suddenly cared about modesty, and then shrugged and pulled his robe down. He let out another contended sigh and--

John twisted his head and stared at the carriage door. Had he just heard a gasp? A moan? What was she doing in there? What... wait, Zynga hadn't left the carriage in days. Was she still in there? With Jennaca? What...

John sat up and rolled to get to his feet. Before he could rise he heard a groan behind him. He turned and saw Matthew had emerged from his tent and was stretching out the kinks in the pre-dawn gloom. John scowled and looked back to the carriage. Was it moving? Swaying or shifting on the iron frame?

John sighed and finished standing up. Matthew was rousing the others and, on seeing John, he waved at him. John cast a final glance at the carriage. Maybe Zynga wasn't as dangerous as he'd thought. Maybe, just maybe, Jennaca was the wicked one here.

Phineas
Phineas
745 Followers