Wizard Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John nodded and knew better to point out they'd panicked. Not that he might have done any better in that situation. He frowned and looked around the room. They were looking at him, guarded hope in their eyes. He swallowed and nodded. Feigning a confidence he didn't feel he said, "Let me go share that with my friends. We'll come up with a plan to make sure nobody else gets taken."

I'm seeing a trend in people complaining about the length of the chapters. Sorry, not sorry. Chapter length is important to a book for pacing. I suspect the real complaint is only getting weekly (or less frequent) postings. Or maybe you I'm clueless and wrong. Your opinion is yours and everyone has a right to feel how they feel - I won't argue that. However, as the dude who wrote the book, I'll post as, and when, I can. I'll keep posting this story (we're almost halfway through, btw), and others too.

12