WMD Vol. 01 Ch. 10

Story Info
Mike didn't show up, so Andrea went looking.
3.9k words
4.58
4.5k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

Chapter Ten: Behind Enemy Lines

It had become Andrea's tradition to arrive at work horny and to work manically through the morning to be ready for Michael's one p.m. arrival. Today, however, Mike didn't arrive at one. At first, Andrea wasn't worried. He was habitually late, and though he had shown better attendance since first fucking her cleavage, she didn't need to be reminded that old habits died hard. Big dick or not, Mike could still be lazy. Though, his big dick did give him a lot of bargaining power to keep her complacent, she thought to herself, horny and restless as she waited for him.

An hour passed, and she didn't grow worried but frustrated. Normally, she would be angry that he was so late and leaving Jackson on the register. This time, however, she was horny and desperate to see him. Another thirty minutes passed before she slung her purse around her shoulder and told Jackson that she was hurrying out to find him. Jackson gave her a smile and a nod, tipping his work cap to her as she hurried toward the door. "Good luck!"

Andrea hardly paid him mind as she left. She had called Mike three times already, and all of them went straight to voicemail. A part of her, a reasonable part of her, reminded her that this was not outside of Mike's normal behavior. As disciplined and muscular as he was--and well-hung, she reminded herself--Mike was still a bit lazy. That was part of what put them at odds to begin with. No amount of thick cock or orgasms would change that about him, she thought, though this time she thought it with some affection. There was something to be said about a stubborn man, especially when that man was Mike.

Mike lived in the town over, making a long commute to make it to work every day. When Andrea had learned that about him, she had been surprised to see him have so much initiative and wondered why he hadn't just found a better job or at least one closer if he was so driven to find employment. When she learned that he lived next door to the previous boss, the woman Andrea replaced, Andrea had not been surprised. She had been jealous, though, and at the time she was completely oblivious as to why. Recent events had fully informed her. I knew, she thought, I knew that he had a big dick, and I wanted it all to myself.

The distance Mike drove made her more forgiving of him, as did his hard body and long dick. Lately, so long as he showed up to give her a fresh load, she was fine. She honestly didn't even care if he did an hour of work. She would see him paid for ten whole hours so long as he gave her ten inches to go with it. She called him again on the way and got his voicemail. The only message she could leave him was an angry growl before tossing her phone into the passenger seat and slamming her foot down on the gas.

Andrea arrived at Mike's home--his address taken from his work file--in record time and skidded to a stop. His house was smaller than she had expected, though she realized how silly it was to expect more out of him considering where he worked and lived. She pulled up to the curb and sprinted from the car. Mike's car was parked off the sidewalk just in front of her. She tried his number again but got the voice mail. When she reached the front door, he hammered it until someone answered.

An older woman met her at the door. Small and squat, she looked like a wrinkle of older skin that, when stared at long enough, took on a vague appearance of Mike, especially around the eyes and the chin. Staring at the woman, Andrea recognized her as Mike's mother. The woman eyed Andrea skeptically and held the door partway closed. "Can I help you?"

Andrea, feeling suddenly very silly, blushed and cleared her throat. "I--uh--I'm sorry. I am here looking for Michael Sparks. Does he live here?"

The woman's wrinkly brow twisted, and her thick eyebrows met with a crease of flesh between them. "He does," she articulated slowly. "Why you asking?"

Andrea put on a smile. She felt strangely giddy around this woman, not because she felt aroused in front of her, but because she wanted the woman to like her. This woman was, after all, Mike's mother, and Andrea felt like she had to make a good impression. So far, judging from the woman's hard, cold stare, she hadn't. "Hi. I'm sorry for any confusion. I'm Andrea Laborman. I'm his boss. He was over an hour late for his shift, and I was worried he was injured or worse."

The woman lingered, staring at Andrea. Her grip on the door loosened some as she moved her tongue around inside of her mouth. "Ain't nothing wrong with him 'cept he is a growing boy. He sleeping. Working all sorts of hours fer ya. No wonder he always tired."

Andrea, previously worried, now embarrassed, paused when she heard the woman's answer. Now, her brow knitted, and her jaw tightened as anger replaced her previous embarrassment and arousal. "He's...sleeping?"

"I ain't stutter, ya big breasted amazonness."

Remembering her embarrassment, Andrea blushed again and tucked her hair back behind her ears. "Oh. No. You didn't." She said that and began chewing her fingernails in worry. Though Mike's negligence hurt her, she couldn't help but imagine him sleeping, his handsome face at rest, his tight body half-exposed, covered only by a blanket (because she couldn't imagine him sleeping in anything but his boxers at most). Then, she began to imagine his morning wood, stinking of sweat and stout after a full night's rest.

With lust tightening her throat, Andrea swallowed and breathed. Arousal had spread through her now, seeped into every part of her body. Her nipples began to show, subtly, through her bra and blouse. So far, Mike's mother hadn't noticed, but Andrea did not like the way it made her look. "May I, er, go check on him?"

Mike's mother stared at her for another long moment and then rolled her eyes. "I should say no, but then I couldn't stop ya if I wanned, could I, ya giant? He in the back, sleep with door open." The woman shuffled out of the way and back toward whatever sensational talk show she had on the tv.

Andrea closed the door behind her as she entered. She walked carefully, following momma's directions to the back of the house. It was smaller inside than it was outside, and it didn't take her long to find Mike's room. She passed trash, knickknacks, and guns on the way, and everything stunk horribly of cigarette smoke. Just this brief exposure showed her how Mike became who he was and why he went into the military to begin with. She began to feel for him, and she also saw him as a product of his upbringing and not just a well-hung asshole.

As momma had said, Andrea found Mike asleep with his door open. He was half-naked, as she had imagined, his blanket as Andrea had assumed it would be. His naked torso was on display, as were his muscular legs. Only his crotch seemed to be obscured by the blanket, though she could see a hint of dark pubic hair, neatly trimmed, showing underneath one edge of the blanket. Her heart raced as she closed the door behind her and turned to regard him.

Andrea stared at Mike and took his room in at the periphery. His room smelled strongly of him, not like sex but sweat. She locked the door for good measure and then stared at him again, feeling a mixture of anger and, beneath that but bubbling to the surface, uncompromising and consuming arousal. She had been so proud and grateful to him earlier this week only to have his negligence come back the moment she dropped her guard. She felt like a fool, but she wanted him even more regardless.

Despite her anger, she smiled as she watched him sleep. Sniffing the air, she had to fight between competing desires to wake and reprimand him or to snuggle up in his arm and breathe him in until he woke on his own. Compromising, she did stop to settle beside him and sniff his armpit before tracing her hands along his muscular body all the way down to his crotch. She stopped to survey a thick scar across his left leg, the probably reason for his leave from the military.

A sudden wave of guilt washed over her. She recalled being called a "civvie bitch" by him, and she recalled also the disrespect she had shown him from the beginning. Lifting the blanket, she revealed his long, ready shaft, which rose slowly in the midday sun. Cooing, she took him in hand as she leaned down to kiss his scar, a sign of affection for an injured soldier. Her anger dissolved in the wake of his reveal.

Removing the blanket entirely, Andrea gazed in open longing at Mike's naked body. Though they had fucked many times, this was her first time getting to see him completely naked, and the truth was that she was not ready for it. While not old or unattractive in her own right, Andrea felt downright hideous compared to the perfectly sculpted specimen in front of her. Mike's body was lean, muscular, and powerful. His face, angular but handsome, was at rest, and his massive dick remained long even in his sleep.

She touched him breathlessly, beyond impressed. In awe of him, she showed him her attraction through the effort of her hands as she stroked him to a full erection. Her movements were reverent and hungry, and when he was fully erect, she moaned. "God dammit, Mike! I can't believe you almost made me spend an entire day without this! You jerk!"

Mike, at rest, hardly seemed to notice her, save for the twitching of his dick in her hands. Andrea smiled and, holding him with one hand around the crown, stroked him with her other hand. Mike's body was smoothed, waxed and shaved and trimmed to perfection. He was a vain man who took care of himself, and while Andrea would normally mock a man who preened like Mike did, she couldn't deny the results. His neatly trimmed pubic hair did a lot to emphasize his already impressive package.

Reaching back, she tied her hair into a ponytail to keep it out of her face before taking hold of him again. Leaning forward, she planted a single kiss along his cockhead before licking and drooling her way along his shaft. Holding him up, she spit down his length and then used her hands to wet him.

Kissing his cockhead again, she stared down his shaft and considered the ramifications of what she was doing. She left work, left Jackson alone in the store, to visit Mike and blow him in his sleep. It was clear to her that she could no longer reasonably pretend to be the victim in their relationship. In fact, not only was she a willing participant, but this blowjob made her an outright instigator. She could lie to Jackson, and to Mike's mother, but she didn't drive to another town simply to pick him up for work. She sought him out for his dick, and she was now rewarding herself for her self-perceived good behavior.

Sucking Mike into her mouth, Andrea moaned. His flavor spread across her wiggling tongue as she stretched her lips and her jaw to accommodate him. Mike had more length than girth, though he was impressive all around. His heavy testicles were at rest between his muscular thighs, full of the semen that Andrea so desperately hungered for. Supporting herself on his hips, her breasts fell heavily across his legs as she took him to a third of his length before gagging. From there, she bobbed her head.

Meanwhile, Mike woke to wet suction and the sound of Andrea choking as she worked his dick hard. He was dizzied at first, disoriented by his long sleep. Then, he was stunned as he tilted his head to watch her. A smile formed on his lips as she drooled down his length and worked him with one hand while using the other hand to steady him him. She timed the movements of her hand to match the rhythm of her mouth. Mike laid back to enjoy it for a while, but a stray moan eventually drew her attention.

Andrea released him then, sitting up to stroke him while smiling at him. She wiped her mouth on the back of her free hand. "Mike! I am so sorry! Your mother said you were in your room, and when I got here I..." She glanced at his swollen dick and sighed. "I started sucking your dick."

Sitting up on his elbows, Mike laughed. "I noticed. And trust me, I'm not mad about it." He grinned. "Though, I am a little upset that you decided to stop."

Smiling again, Andrea stroked him from crown to base. "To be honest, I'm a bit upset about that, too." Lowering herself with a purr, Andrea took to kissing his shaft. She made her way down his long manhood to his heavy balls and, parting her lips, sucked one into her mouth with a moan. She stroked him while nursing his testicle, switching between them with wet suckling and passionate moans. Bordered by his muscular thighs, Andrea felt trapped by him, confined and at home there. She could only smell Mike, only taste him, only feel him, and he was the only place she wanted to be.

Placing a hand on her head, Mike sighed. He sat up and leaned forward to cup her rear, giving it a squeeze and a spank to earn a moan from her. "What a way to wake up," he said, still grinning from ear to ear. He found his phone and checked the time, and then he laughed. "Did you really leave work just to blow me?"

Andrea moaned. She couldn't remember anymore. It had seemed innocent at the time, and she had made such good excuses. Smelling him and tasting him, however, have distorted her, changed her. The more she thought about it, the more desperately she wanted his cum. Now, trapped between his legs, nursing his balls, she whined. "Mmhmm."

Mike gave her another swat. "Good girl." Taking her by the hair, Mike dragged her all along his shaft. Andrea licked him on the way, panting like an animal in her arousal. At his crown, she circled her tongue around his glans before taking him with a wet purr. Mike watched in wide-eyed and breathless awe. "Fuck," he gasped, "I've never seen a woman this dick-drunk before!"

Andrea smiled with him in her mouth and, holding him in place, stroked him with both hands while nursing his crown. When she did move, she moved her lips in tandem with her hands and threatened to throat him on each downstroke, stopping each time with his crown just teasing the edge of her throat. Andrea loved to throat him, loved the power of his long shaft ramming almost into her stomach, but she wanted to focus on the taste of him, especially when he came. She needed to show him just how hungry he had made her.

His words, she realized as she sucked him, should have offended her, but he said that she was dick-drunk with a handsome smile and that helped to soften the blow. Having fooled around with him for nearly two weeks now, Andrea had come to learn that Mike's language wasn't meant to demean her so much as it was meant to inflate his own ego.

As well-endowed and muscular as Mike was, he lacked in confidence in a strange way. He hungered not only for acknowledgement of his strengths but a near worship of them. Andrea, drooling down his shaft and stroking him, could not understand why he required such worship, but she did see very clearly how he was worthy of it.

Slobbering on him, she reached down to cup his balls and cradle them against his shaft as she sucked him. Mike, still holding her hair out of her face, took to guiding her movements. He took no interest or effort in choking her, though they both knew that he could without any repercussions. Andrea would not only allow it, but she would embrace it eagerly. Still, Mike just wanted to watch her pleasure him.

Then, suddenly, Mike went stiff, hardening in her grasp. Andrea surfaced to pant against his cockhead and stroke him with one hand while cradling his balls with the other. "You getting close," she gasped.

Mike groaned and nodded. "Fuck! Yes! I am!" He stared her in the eyes, blue on blue. "Where d'you want it?"

Head pinned to his dick, tongue dancing along his glans, tasting precum, Andrea smiled. "Wherever you want it, Mike. I'm your woman now, your slut. I'm just happy to make you come. Mm!" Stroking him, she spread her excess saliva along his shaft and made him squelch on each stroke. He was long and hard against her, his balls smooth and heavy in her palms, carefully groomed and full of thick semen. "Cover me, Mike. Mark me as yours!"

Mike laughed breathlessly and smeared his leaking cockhead across her face. Andrea licked him as he did. "Fuck! I think I already have, but fine!" Holding her in place by the hair, Mike pinned his cockhead to her cheek and grunted. His balls tightened in her grasp and his shaft pulsed. He fired across her cheek before letting her reclaim him in her mouth to suck his semen down.

Andrea ate Mike's cum with practiced familiarity. Over ten days, she has made him come many times and many different ways, and by this point she knew his orgasms and was eager to handle them. Even with her experience, however, she struggled to keep pace as Mike came. His orgasm was that of a stallion and, after hosing her face, he filled her mouth more than once before she has to come up and stroke him the rest of the way onto her cheeks again as she caught her breath.

When finished, Andrea was drowning in him. Stinking of his semen, she stroked him a few more times, milking him onto her outstretched tongue with a purr before sucking him into her mouth. She savored the rich flavor of his semen before swallowing it down, and Mike watched her, toes curled, eyes wide, breathless.

"Fuck," he whispered, and taking her by the hair, he forced her down on his cock. Andrea throated him practiced eased, helped by the softening of his manhood. She stared him in the eyes, allowing him to move her as he pleased, smiling around him as she held his cockroot with both hands. Mike grinned. "I've definitely made you mine, haven't I?"

Throat full of cock, Andrea gurgled around him. "Mmhmm." When released, she came up for air and sat back on her knees. She began scooping his cum from her face and eating it from her fingers. Idly, she checked her watch as she did so. "Mm. Now, if you could please hurry up and get dressed. You're over an hour and a half late for work, and we should really get back. I can drive you if you like, or..."

Watching breathlessly as she cleaned, Mike said, "Nah, I can drive." When he stood, his cock swayed. Though limp, he remained long and impressive, his length slapping against his muscular thighs with each movement. "I'll be ready in a minute. You can wait, or you can head back."

Slurping warm semen from her fingers, Andrea purred. "Mm. I can wait," she said, watching him. "It's not like it matters anyway. I'll be home late either way. Besides, I'd like to watch you dress."

Grinning, Mike winked at her before dressing as she asked. Andrea watched him closely, forgetting her fingers or the semen on her face as she marveled at his muscular physique. Even dressed, his clothes did little to hide his form. He filled out everything he wore with broad shoulders and a big chest.

He led her to the guest bathroom just outside of his bedroom to rinse her face before walking out the door with her. He put his arm around her waist as they moved, and Andrea, at first surprised, allowed it. Snuggling up to him, she thought how different he was from Bryan, whose skinny body didn't feel so secure like Mike's did.

As they entered the living room, he stopped by the front door and scooped his keys from a nearby cup. "Later, ma!"

His mother, in the living room watching television, called over her shoulder, "Have a nice day, sweetie."

Andrea smiled as Mike led her out of the house and into the sunshine. The world seemed brighter with him, though she didn't fully understand why. "Your mother seems very protective of you," she said.

Mike shrugged, his cheeks going red. "She just loves me is all."

Andrea turned her smile on him. "And you love her."

Mike frowned at her. "What?" He moved his hand to squeeze her dense bottom. "You jealous?"

Andrea, still smiling, rolled her eyes. "OH, yes, I'm so very jealous of your mother," she said. "Especially after you just came all over my face." Mike stopped her suddenly by her hair, taking her by the hair and tugging her head back. Andrea gasped as he bent her over the car and smacked her ass. Her smile never left her face.

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers
12