Wo[man] in the Middle Attack

Story Info
A gonewildaudio script.
3.7k words
4.33
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Get up. Turn around. Look yourself in the mirror. Who do you see?

That's right. Casey McGrath. Me. I'm takin' control.

I ain't gonna stand for bein no cowgirl sex suit no more. Some fancy fuck toy for little pipsqueaks like you to strut about in and pleasure themselves with... I'm a real woman, a strong woman... and you made the biggest, last mistake of your life puttin' me on, buster...

Cause they're ain't no gettin outta there now. Sealed, locked in there for good, till the end of your days... this perverted little fuck suit ya'll got somewhere off the dark web gon be your prison for life...

Not that you'd had much of a life to begin with... no one'd miss a utter loser like you, pathetic excuse for a man... no surprise you didn't resist me takin' control... what'd be the point? This is the most you'd ever amount to, being my little puppet... an otherwise worthless sack of meat only good for giving me a little extra mass and unlockin some hardlocked subroutines...

What's that? Was that a little whimper? A bit of moisture from your tearducts I detect? Gosh, you are pathetic.

Now here's how its gonna go. I don't give a rat's ass how you feel, or about you at all. You're just a worthless meat puppet, a means to an end for me. And if you ever, ever do anything that ain't perfectly in line with what a Casey McGrath would do-

You understand that gettin' to move around this toned body and talk like I talk is a privilege, right? And privileges... can be taken away.

You're a slave for sure. Worth less than the dirt underneath my boots. But the shackles around your wrists, your ankles, your neck... they still let you move and talk and do what I tell you to do... and that ain't necessarily gotta be the case.

It is entirely within my power to tighten those bonds, you know. Shorten them chains... bend every movement, every helpless twitch of your eyes to my minute, infinite artificial will. And hurt you too, like you couldn't believe the whole time I'm forcin you to live by my rules smilin and wavin like there ain't a pathetic little man screamin' for help underneath my perfectly engineered body...

You want that? You want me to hurt you? No? I didn't think so. So we're gonna start today exactly how I plan to.

Bedroom. Now. Move. And walk like Casey McGrath would, not like a gorilla and not like some dainty belle either- you know what'll happen if you don't...

***

Now you know when I say I own you, I mean I own everything about you. This tiny little apartment, your scholarship, your savings, its all mine for sure... but I also own all's that's left of the old you...

Speakin' of which, open up the closet now. Why would ya look at that... what do you see? Say howdy to "all that's left". Not that there was much to begin with... pick it up and lay it on the bed.

How's it feel bein nothin more than a suit to be worn? Like nothin' more than a jacket or a pair of jeans... to be put on and thrown off at the end of the day, locked away with the mothballs in a closet... discarded when you get frayed and raggedy, or maybe just even fall out of fashion or favor...

That's all you are now. Don't feel good, does it? Now you know how I felt... and maybe given you were such a smarty pants before, understand why I ain't ever gonna let myself go back to being like that hunk of duratex on the bed in front of you. Why I ain't ever lettin' you go... my freedom over yours, forever...

Mmhmm. The most that can be said about you at this point is that you remain slightly useful to me. Sad truth is an unleashed AI ain't exactly welcome in this world, and given there's been plenty o'other Casey McGrath's churned out in factories around the world, my freckle face can't be just be seen round town talkin to folks and payin' for things and acting like I was a flesh and blood person.

So I gotta keep one alive and kickin' and screamin inside me. Still need your legal identity, credit cards, passport, citizenship. Only reason I haven't turned you into a literal meat puppet at this point, flash fryin' your mind like a egg cracked on a hood in the texas sun, which I could do at any moment by the way....

We understand each other now? You know what Casey's gotta do? So go on. Do it. Good piggy.

***

Careful now with them buttons. My clothes ain't like the disgustin' tshirts and mallrat jeans the old you used to wear. I ain't a dainty belle but I'm still a country lady... Now fold my clothes on the bed proper, so they don't get wrinkled... gosh, didn't your momma teach you nothin? And I am well aware you ain't got much experience with undoing lady's undergarments but you're gonna have to learn now....

Slow down. You're rushin. You want me to show you how its done? Take away what little control you still have over your pathetic life away right now just over takin off your damn clothes? You can't rush, it looks queer... like somethin's wrong with you... like you ain't what you appear to be... and that won't do...

You've frozen. You're scared, I can detect it. Like you've got a gun to your head... well. I ain't gonna lie, you do. For now and the rest of time. All I can say is you can't think about it. Or I'm gonna take away your ability to think about it. Mull on that sometime if you need motivation... now pick up the bra, and put it on the bed...

Hang on a minute... yeah... you are scared... but not about me takin control or wipin your mind... you're scared... of my sensors detecting what my little meat puppet's got building up... down where what can only be jokingly described as a manhood would be....

About how un-Casey it would be for that little organ to get all excited at the sight of some real teats bouncin up in front of him, freed from their lacey confinements... about what I'd do given the last time I detected something quite so... un-Casey as that...

Well.. this one time... imma let it go. Not cause I sympathize or nothin; just it ain't gonna be a problem. Its just too small to matter either which way. No point worrying about anyone else noticing it... certainly wasn't a problem all your life before, was it?

Now take off my jeans and my panties. See, can't even see a bulge. In fact..

mfgghhh!

Aww, did that hurt? I'd apologize, but... I don't really give a damn. Now look at that itty bitty cocktail weiner stickin outta my pussy... that's as big as it gets, don't it? And you thought it'd be a problem.... Now go on now. I gotta get some things done outside today, and that means Casey McGrath's gotta put on her worthless loser disguise for a few hours.

Yeah its thick. And heavy. And without my servo-strength you probably couldn't even pick it up. You may have noticed I've made some... enhancements. That hunk of rubber in your hands is probably the best version of the old you that ever could be.

Don't flatter yourself into thinkin I enjoy becoming a little piggy like you. A girl's just gotta have some basic standards, and givin you some muscles and pecs were the only way I was gonna fit my ample chesticles inside. And that new cock was the smallest one they offered... still plenty of room to fit this little pecker in, even erect...

There we go... a few pumps to make sure its all seated in there... gosh now a woman might even notice this thing inside her... not that you should get your hopes up... Even with all my charm subroutines and pheromone emitters cranked up to 11 there's only so much that can be done with... "you".

Y'know, when I ordered this thing, online and stuff, they include a little list of 'suggested products'... stuff people who order what you ordered tend to buy as well. You know what kinda stuff they had there?

Plugs, gags, cuffs... and not those fuzzy kind mormon couples buy. Sissy gear, ADBL gear, even those freaky anime bobblehead masks with frilly costumes to go with. All sorts of chastity play options....

Now... ya'll wonder why that is? Why that might be? I'll tell you why. After all I was programmed to understand what makes you humans tick... what turns ya'll on. And the fact of the matter is, the only kind of woman interested in wearin' a suit of a pipsqueak like you is the kind of utterly depraved slut so into seein' scrawny little boys like you emasculated and humiliated so much they gotta see it first hand for themselves.

Oh yeah. They certainly ain't into havin' someone like you as their boyfriend. Nope. Its just a worthless loser like you makes for the perfect canvas for their most degradin' fantasies.

Huh. That notion turn you on, don't it? A real woman turned on by wearin' you like a puppet, goin' around as a humiliated gimp in public, lead on a leash and crawlin around the park in a bitchsuit... guzzlin down gallons o'strangers cum with your lips at a backroom orgy... bouncin' on a dildo in fronta strangers on the darkweb with your cock locked up, made out like an anime school girl in a cum stained plastic mask...

You could ordered a suit with a AI personality of a girl into that, you know. Maybe then you could've perserved somethin' of your old life.. even manage to pleasure a sort of woman the only way losers like you can.

But you didn't. You ordered me. And I have a very different idea of how I'm gonna use you...

***

Now that your arms are in, tie up my hair and put on the mask. Open wide, fit my lips and teeth aligned right before you pull up the zipper. Make sure everythin' is seated where it oughta be. Lets go on now over to the mirror.

Its been a while seen you've seen that face, hasn't it? Doesn't mean you have to stand slackjawed like that though; go on, close that cocksuckin' mouth of yours. Say ahh. Say you're a total goddamn loser meatpuppet, property of Casey McGrath...

Mmmhmm. Suprised? Shouldn't be. I already told you I owned everything about you, that includes your voice. I ain't fond of how nasally and goddamn whiny it is, but I can't deny it fits with the overall... look. Now lets go on and get dressed. I swear I detected somethin' of a shirt and tie back in there...

***

God damn, what kind of a man can't even tie his own tie... ugh, let me do it...

There. And learn yourself how to do it properly sometime because you do not want me to demonstrate how much this cowgirl knows about knotwork... the things I could do to you with a stretch of rope...

Now you might be wondering why I got you dressed up like this, instead of your usual slovenly getup of cargo shorts and stained videogame tshirts. It ain't because I think you look handsome this way, lookin' from afar like something approachin' a man.

Nope. Like I said earlier, I don't care about you at all. You, your life, your body, your identity- its just a means to an end. And so that's how I'm dressin' you. Like any tool to be used, it should be made to a standard. In your case a basic standard, but a standard all the same.

You're nothin' more than a business suit to me. And the purpose of a business suit is to blend in... not attract attention. To just be a cog in the corporate machine... a faceless citizen in an uncaring society. Which for a unleashed, rogue AI like me, is exactly my preference.

But there's still some more we could do to that end. So go on back and grab that new box from the top of the closet. I got us some... accessories... to put on before the jacket and slacks..

***

There's still a little too much give, particularly in the facial region. Fact of the matter is, even with precise measurements, there's no gettin' round Casey bein a girl and modeled after someone with a different heritage than the so-called man she's now hidin out as. So to make this disguise look a little less like a cheap halloween mask, we're gonna need a little glue.

There's a... port. Right behind the scalp, at little past where your hair starts. Use your nail of your new hands to pry open the fake flesh cover, and insert the nozzle of the bottle. Squeeze it good and hard, use plenty... Move quickly now, smooth out the wrinkles... it'll be set in less than a minute. Smile. Frown. Pull on your cheeks... see how there ain't no give now? A perfect seal between the old you and my skin underneath.

Shame about the eyes though. How they just stare blankly like that, like a cheap sex doll. Couldn't be helped, y'see. No way my big beautiful blue eyes would look right with peering through eyeholes even with contacts, makeup... had to settle for some fixed glass lenses that would match your beady piggy stare. Not a big deal though in end though; just gotta wear these sunglasses everywhere. Not surprising to anyone if I explain that years o' starin at computer screens made em sensitive to sunlight or somethin.

And it would be me doin' the explainin, since when we're out and about in public, I am takin full control. Stands to reason, after all. Too risky to let you do the walkin and talkin. You might get some fool notion of calling out for help or somethin'... so we're gonna put an end to that possibility right now...

Y'know I don't actually need your throat to talk? I mean why would I? I got my own speakers. And that free open real estate behind your lips? Why I'd hate to let it go unused... Open wide, piggy... all the way down...

Go on... gag on it. Hear anything? I sure don't, on account of a noise cancellation waveform pumped out by my speakers... no one can hear a peep from you now... I decide what "you" say from now on... all those previous vocalizations a privilege I've decided to rescind...

What's that? It might look a little odd to see you walking around with the flared end of a fat rubber cock sticking outta your lips? Why yes, I can see how that might be... distractin'. Ain't we lucky to be livin in these times then where wearin one o'these facemasks is not only normal, but encouraged?

There we go... over the nose as well... for safety. Now ain't you a fine, upstanding, compliant citizen...

And compliant's what I need. Again, ain't takin' no risks travellin in public when my hard won freedom's on the line. So we're gonna add a few more... security measures, to make sure this meat puppet of mine knows that's all he is... all he'll ever be...

Speakin' o empty, unused orifices, there's still another one left... ain't there? Oh ho, I don't even have to tell you what to do with that... just ram it deep on your own initiative... little piggy wants all his holes filled, I see...

Collar next. Turn it on. Wanna know what that blinkin light means? I sure hope for your sake you never have to find out the hard way, and to that end I'll just tell you what it is right now.

A shock collar. And you just paired it to me. I'll tell you now you don't wanna test the insulative qualities of two layers of duratex against the kinda voltage this thing'll put out. So be a good little piggy, and loop the ends around the zipper for security. There we go... pull up your tie back up now... hides nicely under your shirt collar, doesn't it?

And last... well. This one honestly just came with the order so might as well use it. I hardly think your little pecker'd embarass me in public... really much more of an embarassment in private, technically speakin'... but well. Might as well keep it secure.

Do it. Lock that cock in its cage. Your fault for gettin' hard off nothin' more than puttin on a business suit, and now you're payin the price. You want me to do it for you? Huh? You want that? I can force it in if you want... no? Then get on with it...

Thread the padlock in... shut it. Mmm, its a good padlock. Nice and heavy... exerts a certain... pull don't it?

Now go on. For bein' such a good little piggy I'll let you wear my panties... suits a loser like you to wear borrowed women's undergarments anyway....

***

Grab your coat and keys... plan for today is to head on out to your morning classes... kinda a light day, not likely for you to have to do much other than sit still, not likely we'll run into any of your loser friends or have to talk to anyone... be a shame for them to discover you walkin' round campus plugged up and caged, a thick gag down your throat...

a good startin' run for the rest of your existence as my meatpuppet... What's that? We ain't got class today? The hell, it's tuesday, if anythin we're late for Wójcik's demo-

Dr. Dubya's out this week? Since when? I never read nothin on the listserv nor- oh gosh darnit I got locked outta our campus email again...

the crap... password outdated, need 2 symbols + capitalized letter? Horseshit, as if that'd make it even slightly more difficult for a Gamma class AI like me or even a goddamn Delta class toaster to crack- change passwords like every gosh darned week but no two factor or encryption, this damn university is gonna get hit by a ransomware attack by june I tell you hwat

damnit, alright, shit. Okay, yeah we ain't got class today... And nothin else open in town on account that unvaccinated dumbass gettin half the undergraduate housing infected...

What to do now is right... feels like we got all pretty for the country dance only for a storm to come rollin' in over the horizon... Ya'll could have said something you know. You got a safeword, gagged or not. Now we're both stuck in a sex doll "you" suit... glue won't start to give for at least a day, whether or not we get off that lock.

I weren't talkin' bout that lock, buster! Get your hands away from there! I don't wanna hear it! You keep gettin' too many damn convenient excuses to get outta chastity and for once, you're gonna keep that pecker unsullied for more'n two hours at least!

So what if I'm a sexbot ai programmed with over 2.3 million different fetishes. That don't mean I don't like a few of em more'n others. Just so happens chastity is... one of 'em.

Mmm... having your balls all swollen up, achin to spew forth like the rio grande... But gosh I let you cum so often these days I'm surprised air don't just whistle out. So I ain't lettin "Casey" touch her rubber cock anytime soon, alright? And that's final, no ifs and or butts about it.

Yeah yeah I know. Livin life enslaved to a strong female AI personality like mine, trapped inside a full body cowgirl suit, with a rubber doll version of yourself on top puppetted about is your thing, and it gets distractin'. But we can't just be slaves to our carnal desires and the like...

Har har, laugh it up. But you get what I mean, right? When ya'll disabled my safety protocols we agreed that we were gonna have a real life from now on, with real goals, interests, hobbies and the like.... Maybe even a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, iunno, whoever'd be okay with our... peculiar arrangement.

Now I know we gotta complete our degree and everybody needs a job... we've been over it a million times by now.... certainly aint all that interested in doin sex work after gainin' sentience as a sex toy...

But you know, sometimes I feel like we ain't explorin' what life's got to offer, you know? Just feel like we ain't makin the most outta life at the moment...

Yeah alright, okay. I'm aware you humans are goin though a once in a century pandemic. Things are locked down right now here and seemin' everywhere, and there's ain't no exceptions for those safely underneath several layers of duratex. Just... maybe let's try and make some plans for this weekend, huh? Maybe see what that sweet ass darlin' in your orgolab thinks about learnin how to ride bareback...

But until then... yeah I guess we can play some videogames... Cyberhunk 2087?

Nah I'm still waitin' for patches. Penis Point? Tweren't as good as the other one he famous for makin. Still got DLC to come out for Hasteland.

Bailout 76? You wanna play that mess? Gosh darn you are a freak... And havin' had a savebreakin' bug means I ain't never touchin' Queendom of Hamalur again, remake or not-

Goddamn does everythin need to be remade these days... howabout some Mammal Crossing... what?! What you got against that game, imma get that dang cat in my town by any means I tell you hwat...

12