Wolf Moon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please! Stop!' she yelped, as he drifted across to her other nipple.

'Why? Your clit doesn't enjoy the feel of my tongue?' And then he tenderly wrapped his lips around the nipple and sucked gently, tugging the delicate flesh into his mouth, only to watch her quiver ferociously beneath him, as her imagination no doubt took over.

'Aaahhhh,' Grace sighed, throwing her head back and submitting to the astonishing feelings being inflicted on her wanton body. She was incredibly aware of a strong pulse ricocheting through her, every time terminating in her swollen pussy.

'Please! I can't bear it!' she exclaimed eventually. Taking notice, Benedict sat up and removed the blindfold from around Grace's head. He stared deeply into her eyes, as she blinked in confusion at having her sight unexpectedly restored. It felt as though he was somehow reading her mind, tuning into her most intimate thoughts.

'If you seriously need me to stop, then I will untie you straight away. I have no desire to truly hold you here against your will. But that isn't what we're talking about, is it?' he added knowingly. 'Do you want to be released, Grace?'

Swallowing hard, she slowly shook her head. In all honesty, that was the very last thing in the world she wanted. She just didn't understand how he could have taken such utter control of her.

'Because it makes you wet, doesn't it?' he continued, his voice like a soft but deadly caress. 'Knowing I can do anything I want to you right now. Appreciating that you're utterly helpless.'

And then, almost as though to prove his point, Benedict grasped his teeth around her throbbing nipple, taking the intensity up to just this side of pain. With her mind still intimately linking what Benedict did to her nipples with her clit, Grace's voice roared out in response to his actions, her body contorting with desire.

'Urrgghhhh!' she cried, flinching with pure, unadulterated longing. The situation got ten times worse when Benedict's thumb and forefinger gently pinched and rolled her other nipple at the same time.

Moaning uncontrollably, Grace quickly became lost in the pleasure and intensity of it all. Higher and higher he drove her, edging her around the very peak of euphoria, flashes of white light regularly crossing the retina of her tightly closed eyes. This was impossible. She felt so close to orgasm, but she couldn't be, could she? Just then, her focus was shattered when Benedict briefly released his mouth, solely so he could voice a single order.

'Come for me.'

***

It was a simple command but strangely, that was all it took. Having been pirouetted around the very edge of her ecstasy for so long, suddenly it engulfed her with the force of a tidal wave. Smashing her back into the mattress, Grace was conscious of every muscle contracting as she screamed her release into Benedict's bedroom. Although she was unable to naturally clamp her legs together, thanks to the restraints continuing to hold her wide open, Grace's thighs contracted as wave after wave of pure bliss traversed her pussy and made her wish she had something to fill her. Something that would help to stem the continuous ache inside.

Almost as though he had read her thoughts, Benedict's dominant hand released Grace's nipple and edged down her body. Easily pushing aside the sodden scrap of material that constituted her panties, his fingers tenderly stroked through her swollen folds, before one finger pushed deep. Instantly, combined with a cry which almost sounded like an animal in pain, Grace's pussy clenched hard, milking his thick finger continuously as the waves of orgasm intensified. Never slowing, never stopping, he drove her onwards, allowing Grace to ride high along the crest of an extended orgasm. Before today, she had been unable to foresee this level of pleasure even being physically possible.

'Fuck! I want to drown in you,' admitted Benedict, when he eventually allowed her to scale back down to the mortal world. Panting, shaking and quite unable to speak, Grace just lay there, staring up at him in disbelief. Although he'd released her nipples and his hand had stopped moving, she was still wholly aware that his finger remained deep within. She assumed this was to allow him to indulge her further, at some future point of his choosing. The thought was a heady one and made her clench her internal muscles hard, gaining her a small smile from Benedict.

'Oh my God! That felt amazing.' Grace was entirely certain she'd never felt such an intensity of sexual satisfaction before. But it couldn't have been sexual satisfaction, could it? Because they hadn't had sex. He hadn't even touched her intimately at first, and still he'd persuaded her body to orgasm. The whole situation was crazy. 'How did you even do that?'

'You're exceptionally receptive and responsive,' he smiled. 'The perfect combination. You're very lucky. It means you're able to enjoy an incredible sex life.'

Grace's face screwed up slightly at this statement. If that were the case, then why hadn't she been enjoying one up until now?

'But that isn't true...'

'Maybe not in the past, but you understand what you need now, don't you?'

Grace tried her best not to think about the answer too hard. The truth was, he was probably exactly what she needed, but she didn't want him to read her thoughts on the subject.

'Yeah...I guess.'

'You don't sound entirely confident,' he teased. His finger which had been resting so still started to slide inside her once again before pulling out. 'But fear not. I haven't finished with you yet. Not by a long shot.'

'I don't think I could come again if my life depended on it!' she replied, although the warm shudder which was starting to engulf her abdomen told quite a different story.

'You'd be surprised how much pleasure the human body can endure when pushed to its limits,' Benedict observed, a small smile spreading across his features when he was met by Grace's stunned expression. Wishing to shock her further, he dared to suck his long finger which had previously provided such satisfaction, provocatively into his mouth, consuming her flavour with obvious relish.

Then, wriggling slightly down the bed, Benedict settled himself between Grace's straining thighs.

'What are you doing?' she gasped, as he hovered over her, breathing in her scent.

'Nice stuff,' he groaned. Reaching across, he untied each ankle, leaving the rope hanging loose around each limb. However, his positioning ensured she still wasn't able to close her legs to him. That was until he began to zig-zag her panties slowly down her legs, to deposit them over the side of the bed.

With the wickedest expression fixed on his handsome face, Benedict then proceeded to push her thighs high and wide, totally exposing her. With a low, needy groan, Grace pulled her wrists down against the bed frame, appreciating that she remained totally trapped, until her jailor sought to release her. Seconds later, he had looped the ends of the rope, which remained tied around her ankles, to the headboard, ensuring Grace was entirely trapped.

'You can't...' she gasped, leaving no doubt quite how shocked she was by his antics. For not only was her entire pussy on full display to him, but she was trussed up so professionally that her ass must be as well. She felt incredibly exposed. 'You can't leave me like this!'

'I don't understand why not,' he beamed, before lowering himself down to the most dangerous position she could ever imagine. As he stared up into her disbelieving eyes, just watching her, he added. 'Are you afraid I might do this, then?'

And with that, he stroked a finger along the full length of her outer lips, his mouth visibly watering in reaction to the arousal that flowed plentifully across them. Ignoring Grace's shrieks, he continued without remorse, regularly dragging his nails along her sensitive inner thighs to increase the mind-bending sensations. Occasionally directing his fingers into the sticky, liquid mess, low groans were regularly being emitted from Benedict too, as he gorged on the juices coating his fingers, which he'd been so instrumental in generating.

'There's something you must tell me later,' he said, after teasing Grace's body, almost more than she could cope with.

'What's that?' she managed to utter.

'Well, earlier we made your clit feel aroused, as a consequence of what I did to your nipples. You must tell me if it works in reverse.'

And with that, he slid his thumbs upwards, along her outer lips, before gently pulling them apart to expose her heavily engorged and protruding clit. Instantly, Grace gasped and rolled in reaction to Benedict's daring. And then, with the lightest possible caress, so light that it wasn't until afterwards that Grace appreciated she'd been touched at all, Benedict floated his thumb across her achingly hard clit. After a short delay, Grace's tightly bound body crumpled. It wasn't enough to make her come, but it was enough to ensure she remained perpetually turned on; a hostage to Benedict's will.

'The clitoris is an incredible organ,' observed Benedict, intermittently focussing upon it, each time causing Grace to disintegrate beneath him. 'It possesses a crazy number of nerve endings. It means that I can give you pleasure with the very lightest of touches. But equally, applying pressure in the right place, in the right way... well, that can just send you stellar.'

Having provided fair warning, Benedict then did exactly as he'd threatened. Careful in selecting the correct location, occasionally having to reposition his finger as it slid across her hot, wet flesh, he then pressed firmly against Grace's delicate nub. Content that he'd located the perfect spot, he held her, fixed into position, allowing the intensity to develop. Before long, she was gasping out his name, uncertain of how to react, as her senses went into freefall. And that's when, very gently, he crooked the end of his finger, before commencing an incredibly gentle rocking motion.

Almost inevitably, the orgasm hit Grace hard and fast, whipping the breath from her lungs and all thoughts from her normally very logical and well-balanced mind. Over and over again, Benedict pushed Grace through her euphoria, as his fingers moved to stroking or pulsing along either side of her over-stimulated clit, treating it in much the same way as he had her nipples. But, despite Benedict enthusiastically sampling her juices from his fingers, his mouth never even brushed against her intimately, even though she repeatedly screamed out requests, encouraging him to do so.

When Grace eventually began to tire, Benedict didn't take that as a signal to slow down. On the contrary, he inserted two thick fingers into her pulsating body, focussing on her G-spot and ensuring the orgasms which followed were completely off the scale. Indeed, her final climax was so powerful that for some time afterwards, Grace all but lost consciousness. When she finally regained her faculties following an indeterminate duration, it was to find herself untied and being cradled within Benedict's arms.

'Tell me you're okay,' he pleaded, tenderly kissing her slightly damp brow.

'I'm...absolutely incredible,' she admitted, a massive smile fixed across her face. 'And so are you.'

'Oh, well, I don't know about that.'

'Yes you do! Stop being so modest!'

As Benedict chuckled gently, Grace's drooping eyes gazed out of the window. The moon was gone now. A brand new day had dawned. It was scarcely surprising she was tired, given the physical pleasure she'd recently endured, and knowing that she'd only enjoyed an hour's sleep. Although Benedict must be equally tired; she was pretty confident he hadn't slept at all.

'Rest,' he said soothingly, kissing her neck. Grace had no doubt it was a non-sexual act in his mind but all the same, it had the effect of instantly ramping up her pulse as flutterings re-commenced deep inside her still throbbing pussy.

'Insatiable,' he smirked, removing his mouth from her skin and wrapping Grace even more tightly into his arms. 'Go to sleep. I mean it. We both deserve a rest.'

With a large grin plastered across her face, Grace appreciated that he actually did mean it. And as much as she wanted to continue fooling around with this delectable man, who was apparently capable of arousing her as easily as breathing, she could hardly deny that she needed to rest. The last thought that crossed her mind before sleep finally claimed Grace, was that the man lying beside her right now had the potential to be dangerously addictive. Silently, in her mind, she said goodnight to him, before realising she didn't even know his full name; he'd only ever introduced himself as Benedict. How crazy was that? He had recently owned her pleasure. He knew her darkest desires and had brought her fantasies to life. At times tonight, through their shared intimacies, he'd felt like the person who she was closest to in the world. The person that knew her best out of everyone. And yet she didn't even know what his surname was.

***

It was seriously late that morning when Grace eventually stirred. Immediately, she was aware of being in unfamiliar surroundings. Having never seen Benedict's bedroom in daylight, she was surprised at how richly decorated it was, with intricate tapestries and priceless artwork hanging from the walls, the thick carpets resplendent, the bedding uber-luxurious.

Rolling her head slightly, it soon became evident that she was still being tightly embraced.

'You okay?' Benedict grumbled sleepily, squeezing her gently. 'Please don't go yet.'

She secretly enjoyed witnessing his more vulnerable side for a change, not that she hadn't adored the version of Benedict who'd tied her to this very bed last night and demanded untold levels of ecstasy from her body. Grace sighed deeply and closed her eyes. Surely, nothing on this earth could feel better than being right here, in this moment, with this man.

Surprisingly, given the extremes of both pleasure and exhaustion she'd been driven to the previous night, it didn't take long before Grace's mind was focused much more on her companion than gaining additional sleep. Although she didn't believe he'd meant it as a sexual gesture, just the sleepy, gentle brush of his fingers along her forearm was starting to turn her on. So much so, that she actually groaned when he migrated around to stroke the delicate, thin skin of her inner wrist.

'Really?' Benedict queried playfully, his voice no more than a low, deep grumble. 'You need more? Even after last night?'

'No! Of course not!' she replied, entirely unconvincingly.

'What did I tell you?' he asked, sounding less amused now, as he pushed her forward slightly, making her more easily accessible to the wickedness he was considering. 'You'll find it almost impossible to lie to me, so don't even bother trying.'

And with that mild threat, his hand dropped down to one rounded, naked ass cheek, circling purposefully, occasionally dragging her skin in such a way that made her pussy lips open slightly. Predictably, Grace groaned in response.

'I am not doing this to give you enjoyment,' he complained, before smacking his hand down against her stimulated skin.

'Fuck,' she grunted, instantly sensing liquid flooding to her core. He might not be intending to turn her on, but that was exactly what he was doing. As his hand spanked her for a second time, she groaned even more loudly, her lower body spasming gently in response.

'I'm serious,' he stated, although Grace honestly didn't think he meant it. On the contrary, he sounded rather pleased by the turn of events. 'I don't want to hear any more sounds of pleasure, or this really will turn into a punishment.' And with that, he pushed her torso more firmly down into the mattress and pulled open her legs.

Biting against her lower lip, Grace took him at his word and did her utmost to stifle the breathy exhales of desire she was in danger of releasing, each and every time his hand fell upon her sensitive ass cheek. Her response was made more challenging thanks to Benedict's hand edging ever closer to her open pussy.

'Better,' he praised, after the sixth light slap had echoed between them. 'But I can't help noticing a faint scent tainting the air.' Dragging in a huge lungful of oxygen, he paused before exhaling slowly, as though savouring a fine wine. 'I do hope you haven't made the mistake of getting turned on during your punishment?'

'N...no,' she stammered, instantly wishing she hadn't replied. After all, she'd just told Benedict another downright lie.

'Perhaps I should check, just to be sure?' Sliding a leg over one of hers, he trapped her firmly in place. Pushed further onto her tummy, Benedict's actions ensured Grace remained fully open to him. 'I do hope I'm not going to find out that you're wet,' he groaned, sliding between the damp warmth of her legs, to cup her pussy with his large hand.

Immediately, Grace felt her body buckle at the sensation of being so intimately touched, without receiving any actual stimulation. Benedict was so close, but still a mile away. And she needed his particular brand of sensual gratification so badly. Boy did she need it.

'Please,' she begged, attempting to grind her pussy against his open hand, to no avail.

'What do you want?' he asked, his throat thick with desire.

'Anything...everything,' she stuttered. 'Whatever you're offering.'

'That's a very dangerous path to take,' he replied, chuckling darkly. 'You have no idea what filthy desires I have where you're concerned.'

'I'd like to know...'

'Trust me, you wouldn't,' he countered, shutting the conversation down.

With two fingers, he opened her wide, before stroking through the deep channel of her gathering arousal. Instantly, Grace groaned, low and deep, her hips flinching in response. The feel of his warm caress was like nothing on this earth. Particularly when he skimmed lightly across her clit, only to return his finger back to its original position; an action to be repeated whenever he wished. There Benedict held her, playing with Grace's body at his own leisure, enjoying the sound of her breathing ramping up to critical levels and her increasingly desperate cries.

'Fuck! Make me come!' Grace eventually ordered. Her jaw was set, eyes closed and hands screwed up so tightly into fists that she was in danger of getting cramp.

'Whatever Madam requests,' replied Benedict, and although Grace couldn't see his smile, she could sure as shit hear his elation.

Dropping his finger back into her pool of arousal, Benedict began to circle it round and around, gradually zoning into her tightly clenched pussy. Pushing gently inside her with two fingers to cause a satisfying stretch, he concurrently allowed another finger to accidentally-on-purpose brush against another even more tightly clenched ring of muscle.

'What are you doing?' she yelped, her entire body twitching in response to his filthy endeavours.

'I'm just following a Lady's orders,' he explained, making no attempt to cease his discoveries.

'But....you can't...' she stuttered, starting to tremble gently as the adrenaline took hold. No-one had ever dared to touch her there before.

'Oh, you don't want to come now then?' Benedict asked innocently, pausing his exploratory fingers.

'You know I do,' she groaned. 'Just not...' Naturally, Grace ran out of words to describe exactly what depraved acts he was attempting to introduce her body to.

'But this is something you're curious about.'

'How can you possibly know that?' she demanded, turning her head slightly to look behind. The liquid desire she discovered when they locked eyes made her wish she hadn't. Their gaze was just too damn intense.

'I know it because I see you,' he explained, tenderly. 'The real you. Deep down inside, my soul is currently communicating with yours and believe me, they're having one hell of a conversation!' he dared to grin.