Wolfish Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fisted the base of his cock and pumped once, and Hannah wondered if he knew he was torturing her. "I did not forget you asked for a transformation, mon tresor," he said, taking several steps back from her and closer to the tree line.

"Yes," she said faintly, lips still buzzing. "I guess I did."

Gerard winked at her, and she watched with bated breath as, from the darkness, his eyes turned fully golden.

xXx

As his limbs elongated, as his senses sharpened, as he let his beast loose, Gerard could only think one thing: he was so utterly fucked.

For a moment he ignored the fact, reveling in the change and all that came with it. The night sky was no longer black, it was the deepest blue just before it turned into the void, and the stars were individual diamonds in the sky radiating light. From deep in the wooded area behind Hannah's home, a squirl gave a soft warble, and a young deer approached a small pond with its mother to drink.

Remembering his small audience, Gerard turned his massive form on all fours and faced her, inclining his snout. Let her see him as he was, even if she thought him a monster.

His wolf gave a start as Hannah's gaze, filled with wonder, took him in, venturing closer. This way, his head was level with her shoulder, and he could tell one of his paws would swallow her hand. He tensed a bit as she reached out but couldn't resist huffing contentedly when slid her fingers through his sleek black fur and scratched a spot just behind his ear.

"You're magnificent."

If he was in his human form, he would have blushed. He could hear her heart thudding in her chest as he backed further into the tree line. His own beat a rapid pace as well, more than just because of his physiology. He had to try one more thing to be sure. Taking a breath, he locked eyes with her and tested their connection. Montes, Hannah. Get on.

Almost instantly, those blue eyes of hers widened, and he knew she had heard him in her head. "How did you -?"

Gerard didn't give her time to think as he hunkered down, inviting her to mount him.

She hesitated for a moment before swinging her leg over his cowl until she made herself comfortable. Is this okay?

The question sounded in his head, teasing a wolfish grin from him. She was a quick learner. More than.

And then he shot forward into the forested area, enjoying the yelp of surprise that ripped from his passenger's throat. She leaned forward, throwing her arms around his neck as the autumn night air whipped past them. Small wildlife fled before them, but he paid them no attention. He couldn't remember the last time he'd loped through the trees just for the hell of it, or the last time he'd transformed without an imminent threat lurking nearby.

He certainly couldn't remember a time he'd allowed someone to ride him...in this form, at least.

Gerard ran until he found what he was looking for, the small, bubbling pond he'd heard earlier. There was a small clearing surrounded by trees, and there he knelt again, inviting her to disembark.

"That was insane," she gasped, leaning down to put her hands on her knees. Her hair had mostly escaped the updo she'd thrown it in, streaming halfway down her back. Standing up, she looked around. You sure we're alone?

Gerard listened, tilting an ear. He heard the occasional car from the nearby highway, the wildlife they'd scared off in the distance and in the trees. Very.

"WOOO!" Hannah cried out, tilting her head back and spinning around, punctuating the outburst with a laugh.

He took the opportunity to revert, reveling in the feel of the sharp air on his bare skin. He ran his hands through his hair and beard and shook himself out; it was almost something he needed to do to snap himself back into his human body.

"La vache," he said, and she started at the sound of his voice. He stepped towards her. "Five minutes on wolf back and I already have you howling at the moon."

He saw the heat rise to her cheeks, turning them pink. "You do seem to bring some kind of impetuosity out in me, now that I think about it." She stepped forward to meet him in the middle and marveled at the steam coming off his skin. She reached up to place a hand on his shoulder. "You're so warm."

Instead of answering, he slid one hand around the back of her neck and hooked the index finger of his other hand in the belt loop of her jeans and yanked her close. Immediately, she melted against him, gazing up with fire in her eyes. Gerard pressed his forehead against hers and closed his eyes before whispering her name, never tiring of the way it felt in his mouth. He pressed his lips to her temple. "A question."

Her arms came around his waist, and he tried to focus as her pert tits pressed against him, hard nipples scraping his chest. "Of course."

"Do you frequently find yourself in wooded areas with strange men?"

She didn't miss a beat. "Only the very handsome ones."

A dry laugh escaped him despite his best intentions. "Do you enjoy being defenseless in the face of a predator?"

At this, she tilted her head back. "Who says I'm defenseless?"

Gerard felt his leg go out from under him faster than he was expecting, but damn it, he was taking her with him. They landed in the grass with him underneath her, and he immediately locked his arms around her torso, pinning her arms to her sides before she could deck him in the face.

I wasn't going to hit you in the face.

He paused. I do not believe you, cherie .

Hannah huffed out a laugh and struggled against him. "Fine, you got me."

Oh, she truly had no idea.

He rolled until she was pinned underneath him, feet away from the bubbling pond. Straddling her, he easily ripped the thin fabric of her shirt from the neck down. She made an outraged sound. "It's like forty degrees out here!"

"I will keep you warm," he murmured, and ripped apart her bra as well. Her breasts bounced free, and he cupped them both reverently, his thumbs immediately seeking the sensitive tips. He bent over her and took one into his mouth, suckling gently.

"Oh!" Hannah moaned, straining against him. "S-Stop...we're in the middle of...mmm."

He grazed his teeth over her other nipple before reaching down and ripping through the denim of her jeans like it was paper. Gerard knew he was dangerously close to losing control, but he couldn't seem to bring himself to rein it in, either. He wanted to devour her. He dragged his tongue from one breast to the other as he worked his fingers into her panties.

Fuck, she was dripping wet for him. The fabric of her flimsy thong was soaked, and his hand slipped over her smooth mons and through the small patch of hair above her clit. He tapped and stroked the swollen bud, feather light, until she trembled and whimpered.

"What if someone comes?" she whispered, eyes screwed shut.

"That someone will most likely be you," he chuckled, sliding two fingers inside her without preamble. The snug fit nearly had his eyes rolling to the back of his head, and his cock twitched with jealousy.

"Oh, god," Hannah said, the moan barely intelligible. "More."

He wanted nothing more than to give her what she wanted but felt his already precarious control slip further. He felt his body transform into the in-between as the blood roared through his veins and rushed through his head. His wolf wanted out. His wolf wanted her. He held his breath as she opened her eyes.

Her eyebrows shot up to her hairline. "Gerard, your face..." she reached out a hand and cradled his cheek, thick with fur.

He knew his nose had shriveled to a snout-like appearance, and his eyes glowed gold. He knew hair had sprouted along his back and haunches, knew his fingers had thickened inside of her. "Apologies. The half-form is...not the most attractive of them all." A deep growl, not present in his usual vocals, laced his words.

Hannah bit her bottom lip. "I don't think there's a form you could take that wouldn't be attractive to me."

The words had the same effect as a punch to the gut. Best to deal with such things later.

A rumble came from low in his throat as he propped himself up on one elbow over her, resuming his lazy teasing of her warm, tight walls. "How beautiful you are here, underneath me in the moonlight. In fact, ma belle, you look good enough to eat." He punctuated the statement by teasing the shell of her ear with his wolfish tongue, making his intention clear.

She squirmed against him. "You, um. You're gonna -?"

"Eat this dripping wet cunny until you forget your own name? That was the plan, oui." He kissed her then, long and slow.

Coming up for air, he slowly removed his fingers from her sheath, and the sound of disappointment she made was pure music. He made his way down her body, pausing to admire the way her jeans hung in tatters on her shapely legs. Easily, he ripped the front panel of her underwear.

"You owe me, like, an entire outfit," Hannah said, a little breathless.

Gerard chuckled. "I also owe you my life. I am racking up quite the bill with you. Allow me to start my penance."

Reverently, he dipped his head between her generous thighs. The plump, glistening lips of her pussy were displayed before him, dark pink and swollen. A strangled sound escaped them both when he bent his head and dragged the flat of his tongue from her clit to her asshole, repeating the motion until she begged for something she couldn't seem to put a name to.

He shifted her position until one thigh was slung over his shoulder, deepening his access to her sweet juices. He probed her with his long tongue and drew her lower half closer, worried he'd never drink his fill of her and her guttural, whimpering cries. He brought the pad of his thumb up to her hooded nub, moving in tight circles as he tasted her.

"Are you going to come for me?" he couldn't resist asking between swipes of his tongue.

"Yes," she gasped, hands gripping for purchase in the earth as he ravaged her. For you, only for you echoed through his mind, and his heart seized.

She was perfect as she came undone over his fingers and tongue, hips bucking until he pinned her in place, and she rode his face in her bliss. His cock screamed to be inside her, to fill her with his release, but he did his best to ignore it for now.

Hannah looked like a spent, sweaty mess as he gazed over her. He pushed her damp hair away from her face. She looked content in her afterglow, and it was infectious. He smiled as he asked, "Are you with me?"

"Mmm." She turned to meet his eyes, and he noticed shyness in hers for the first time. "Gerard?"

"Yes, cherie?"

"I want you. Now."

Inside him, his beast roared, demanding he turn her over on all fours and ravage her from behind. "What, then? You want me to fuck you like this, Hannah, half-formed?"

She propped herself up on her elbows, the motion causing her breasts to jut forward as she looked him over, eyes landing on the thick knot at the base of his furred cock. Her mouth fell open, and it was everything in him not to take advantage of the fact.

"Maybe, um...maybe we can work up to that."

Gerard tilted his head back and growled out a laugh, feeling something dangerously close to affection for her. "Come," he said, taking note of the temperature for the first time all night. "We need to get you home and warmed up, human." He held out a hand to her.

She reached for him at once, springing to her bare feet, white-painted toes gleaming in the moonlight. "I can't believe we have to walk all the way back - WHOA!"

Perhaps he was showing off a bit, and perhaps his packmates would read him to filth, but he'd never been able to resist a little flair. Squatting to grab her around the hips, he tossed her in the air at the same time he initiated his transformation, grunting as she landed neatly on his wolf's back.

"Gerard Hadi, you are wicked," Hannah gasped, clinging to him for dear life.

Beneath her, he gave a lupine grin and took off.

xXx

A harrowing sprint later, Hannah sighed in relief as they cleared the tree line, her light-flooded backyard a familiar comfort. Her heart hammered in her chest as she stepped back and watched Gerard revert to his human form, muscles rippling as the thick fur disappeared, features smoothing out into the handsome face she had tried to turn a blind eye to.

Her disloyal blood sang in her veins, and the space between her thighs, raw and sensitive, gave a longing pulse, which was incredible after what it had just been put through. As if sensing the direction of her thoughts, Gerard grinned and slipped a hand through hers as he led her inside. She flexed her freezing fingers and toes and basked in the glorious invention of modern heating.

"You look like some forest nymph of old," Gerard murmured, leaning against the counter as he watched her.

She caught sight of herself in the mirror hanging on the wall between the kitchen and living room and balked. Her shirt and bra hung in tatters around her shoulders, and her jeans hung on for dear life around her waist and ankles. An orange leaf dangled precariously from her mussed hair.

She watched her cheeks turn red in real time when she noticed hickies of varying sizes decorating her chest.

And then the culprit was behind her, warm chest pressed against her back, hands running from her shoulders to her wrists. "Admiring my artwork?"

Despite herself, Hannah smirked. "That's what you're calling it, huh?"

"I call it what it is." There was a possessive edge to his voice that thrilled her as he cupped her breasts in his big hands, and she tensed when he gave her nipples a sharp pinch. "How about a shower to warm you up?"

The thought of being away from him for any amount of time was blasphemous. She frowned. This was an issue. "Will you be there?"

He pressed his lips to her hair. "When you are done, so, do not look so sad. Coffee or tea?"

As much as she wanted to present herself for his taking, getting out of the rags that had once been her clothes and scrubbing the outdoors from her body did sound appealing. "Coffee, please," she sighed.

In the bathroom, she shed her clothes and turned the shower knob as far as she dared. As the room grew steamy, she leaned forward to rest her forearms on the sink. She was flushed from head to toe, her entire body tingling. Her inner thighs were slick with a fresh flood of arousal, and Hannah knew she wouldn't be satisfied until she had him inside her.

Christ, if only her family could see her now. She imagined Matthew wouldn't be too happy to know she'd fucked his friend. Dashing the thought from her mind, she stepped into the shower and groaned as the hot water shocked her skin and soaked her hair. She'd meant to make it quick, but after soaping her scalp and sensitive body, Hannah lingered in the shower, enjoying the warmth, the relaxation. She imagined Gerard slipping in, covering his body with hers from behind, hands gripping her hips.

In real life, her hand slid up her wet body, index finger circling her areola until her nipple strained. Scenes from the woods flashed in her mind's eye, her tongue tangled with his, body pressed into the dirt, his half-wolf form looming over her. Her other hand reached for her needy clit and began to rub.

Enjoying yourself, are we?

Hannah hadn't realized she'd closed her eyes. She looked around the bathroom before realizing she'd heard him inside her head. Nostrils flaring, she projected her annoyance.

How do you keep doing that? More importantly, how did you know what I was doing?

She almost felt his hesitancy on a physical level. When he left her hanging, she stopped the water, wrapping herself in a plush towel. Giving herself a few minutes to dry off - and cool off - Hannah decided to use the situation to her advantage, sauntering out into her bedroom.

Gerard? Help, please.

He was there in an instant, filling the doorframe; he'd thrown on the sweatpants once more, and they hung low on his hips, dark trail of hair just visible. The bulge between his legs was so big she felt like she'd stepped onto the set of a porno. A soft curse escaped him at the sight of her, naked, damp hair streaming down her back. She did her best to appear nonchalant, though she was anything but.

"I was wondering if you'd help me moisturize?" Hannah asked, holding the bottle of lotion aloft.

She didn't miss the way his gaze rapidly devoured her from her toes to her hips to her tits, but he matched her dispassionate tone. "Of course. Anything for my gracious hostess."

Heart racing, Hannah eased horizontally into her bed, laying prone over the black comforter. She pushed her hair to the side and listened with rapt attention as he moved behind her, gripping her ankle between his thumb and index finger. He bent her leg until he held her foot in the air, and Hannah moaned when he slid his lubricated thumb down her arch, reveling in the sensation.

"Mon tresor, I love the noises you make," he said, continuing his slow, deep movements up her calf. "I love how easily you make them for me."

Hannah resisted the urge to roll her eyes. The last thing she needed to do was give this man a bigger head than he already had. "I don't make them that - ah!"

Her train of thought derailed when he dipped his hand between her thighs, swiping a finger through her slick folds as if he had all the time in the world. "Shush and enjoy, Hannah."

She felt strangely compelled to do so and whimpered when he retreated. Then, his hands slid upward from the backs of her knees to cup the globes of her ass. Despite the relaxing nature of his movements, her breath came in short pants that were nearly impossible to hide, and her whimpers turned to moans when she felt his hands part her and his beard scrape over the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs from behind.

"Not going to lie, ma belle. I look forward to the day I can give your exquisite asshole ample attention," Gerard said, punctuating his statement by teasing the tip of his tongue around her puckered entrance.

Her eyes flew open as she gasped. Before Hannah could voice her shock at his boldness, a mechanical melody filled the air, and she finally noticed the rich scent of hazelnut.

"Ah, that will be the coffee," Gerard said, leaning over and pressing a kiss to her temple. "Come with me."

She wanted to scream Fuck the coffee! as he disappeared from her bedroom. Frowning, she finished her woefully short skincare routine and threw on one of her favorite oversized sweaters before padding into the kitchen.

She hopped up onto the kitchen counter as he handed her a steaming mug decorated with her alma mater. "So, where's your pack?" she blurted, curiosity finally getting the best of her.

If Gerard was surprised by the question, he didn't show it. "France," he said shortly, pouring himself his own cup of coffee.

"I'm just asking because it's not usually the norm for members to stray so far on their own," she pressed, curiosity giving way to nosiness. She knew she was pushing, but she was hungry for any sort of information on him beyond the basics.

"And is huntsman training rife with lessons on the cultural norms of lycanthropy, Madame Hawthorne?"

Right. This was definitely a sore spot. Hannah cleared her throat. "No. I guess my source material is somewhat skewed."

"Packs are not cults. We are free to go where we wish."

"Noted." She ventured forth with another question, one she should have clarified a bit sooner. "And do you have like, a pack girlfriend...mate...something?"