Wolf's Kiss Ch. 01

Story Info
The seduction of Shayna.
4.8k words
4.67
146.9k
295

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shayna stood outside Rampage watching as the line gradually shortened. She'd been waiting for her cousin for almost thirty minutes and she was getting more than a little irritated. Her twenty-fifth birthday was two days ago and her cousin, Monica, invited her up to New York City for the weekend to celebrate. She arrived in the city later than planned because her boss called her in to handle a "minor" problem, so she checked into her hotel and arranged to meet Monica at the nightclub.

"What the hell is taking so long?" she muttered to herself. She was pulling her cell phone out of her little clutch when she saw an SUV limo pull up right in front of the club's door. Since she was standing off to the side among a few other people, she watched unabashedly to see who would get out of the limo – a celebrity perhaps?

When there was no activity for a few moments, Shayna lost interest in the limo's prospective occupant and began a blistering text message to her cousin. "Where the fuck are you, bitch? Some birthday weekend!!" Shayna grinned knowing Monica wouldn't take the insult seriously but would get the hint to hurry up.

Just as Shayna pressed the send button on her phone, she saw a flurry of activity from the corner of her eye. Two valets jogged to the rear door of the limo. One valet opened the door and the other extended his arm to assist a woman passenger. At first, all Shayna could see were the woman's slender fingers and long red nails gripping the valet as she stepped down from the SUV. Once out of the vehicle and standing on the sidewalk, Shayna saw that the woman was tall, blonde, and very beautiful. Her hair flowed in loose ringlets past her shoulders, her lips were a perfect red pout, and she wore a body-hugging dress that exactly matched her lip color.

The valet then leant his arm to another woman stepping from the limo, an equally stunning brunette. Her hair was a sleek shoulder-skimming bob that swayed provocatively when she moved her head. She wore a canary yellow mini-dress that was loose in cut but still skimmed her curves showing off her figure. Both women wore heavy jewelry and Shayna had no doubt that it was real. The women didn't move to stand at the end of the line of people waiting to get into the club. Instead, the valet escorted them directly to the door where the bouncer stood. The ladies both smiled warmly at the bouncer and he ushered them inside.

Shayna's attention returned to the limo when she saw one more person stepping down, this time a man – and what a man. She couldn't help the little gasp that escaped her lips when out came the sexiest man she had ever seen. The backdrop of the white SUV starkly defined his features. He was well over six feet tall with a smooth milk chocolate complexion, almond-shaped eyes, and a neatly trimmed mustache and goatee framing his generous lips. He wore a dark suit that must have been tailor-made for him. But as expensive as his suit obviously was, it seemed barely able to contain the powerful-looking body under it. As he began to move, the muscles in his arms and legs seemed ready to burst through his clothes.

Shayna mentally shook herself when she realized her jaw had gone slack as she took in the raw masculinity of the man before her. Then she froze as she realized he'd paused on his way into the nightclub. She looked back up to his face and he appeared to be staring in her direction. Shayna quickly looked around her and saw that she was standing apart from anyone else milling about the sidewalk. When her gaze was drawn back to the man, their eyes locked for a moment before he began a slow perusal of her body. She could feel him taking in her soft brown eyes, perky nose, and softly rounded mouth. Heat suffused her warm brown skin as his eyes traveled the length of her exposed neck and chest to the tops of her full breasts as they strained against the bustier bodice of her little black dress. She held her breath as his eyes dipped to her small waist and the full skirt of her dress that stopped mid-thigh, on to her shapely legs and her black stiletto mules.

His eyes slowly retraced their path and once again locked with hers. There she saw what she could only describe as a predatory gleam and she shuddered a little at the smirk that played about his lips. Her free hand nervously fluttered up to the back of her neck to smooth away an imaginary stray hair as her hair was pulled into a tight bun atop her head. He looked as if he was going to approach her when suddenly she heard someone calling her name. Shayna's hand dropped and she spun on her heel to see her cousin rushing up to her with two other women in tow. Monica greeted her with a warm hug and began chattering excitedly and introduced her to her friends, Lynn and Ashley. Shayna turned again to look toward the club's entrance and saw that he was gone. An unexpected feeling of loss overcame her and she tried to shake it off as being foolish.

As she and her group began to make their way to the end of the line, the bouncer called out to them. "Excuse me, ladies," he said. Shayna turned her head and saw that he was speaking to them. He beckoned them and said, "This way, please. Compliments of Mr. Montrose." When they drew near the bouncer, Monica asked, "Who's Mr. Montrose?" "One of the owners," was all he said before ushering them into the club. "Enjoy your evening." The bouncer closed the door behind them and they all followed Monica inside.

The club had two levels that Shayna could see. The first level consisted mainly of a large dance floor – which was crowded with people gyrating to a thumping club beat – and the bar, which took up the entire back wall. There were small booths lining the walls surrounding the dance floor and they were all occupied.

Shayna's group moved to the back stairs, up to the second level and lucked up on an empty booth on the right side wall. The booths on this level were slightly larger and accommodated all four ladies comfortably. The booths ran along the right and left sides of the club with the middle of the floor opened to look down at the dance floor. The men's and ladies' rooms were toward the front on the right and left sides respectively and the back wall was covered with long blue velvet drapes and cordoned off with velvet ropes. The ladies assumed that must be the VIP area.

A waitress came by and took their drink orders and informed them that there was also a kitchen that dished up delicious appetizers. They ordered a sampler tray with their drinks and Shayna hoped the nibbles would keep her from getting too tipsy. Shayna sat back in her seat and felt herself begin to relax. The music was infectious and she soon began to bounce in her seat to the beat. She scooted Monica out of the booth so she could go down to the dance floor.

Just as Shayna was about to step down the first step, a warm, large hand grabbed her wrist. Startled, she turned and looked up into the eyes of the man she saw get out of the limo. The first thing she noticed was that his eyes were a strange blue-gray color that reminded her of storm clouds. The second thing she noticed was that an electric current seemed to pass from him into her where he was holding her wrist. The current shot up her spine and flowed out to her nipples and down to her very core. She'd never felt anything like it and stood transfixed, staring into his eyes. He moved first and, taking her by the hand, led her downstairs to the dance floor. She felt as if she were in a daze, watching through a fog as he effortlessly moved through the crowd to the middle of the floor. There he turned to face her and, with his hands at her waist, pulled her close to his body. She felt drawn to his heat as she moved closer to him.

Not knowing what else to do, Shayna put her arms loosely around his neck and hung on as he swayed them to the music. Somewhere in the dimness of her brain, she randomly thought that it was good she had on such high heels because he was so tall. He pulled her even closer and she felt his erection press into her belly. Almost immediately Shayna felt and answering rush of liquid heat flow between her thighs. Any chance at coherent thought escaped her at that point. She instinctively pressed closer to him and laid her head on his chest. His arms tightened around her and he lifted her slightly off her feet to press his rock hard cock closer to her mound. Shayna was no longer sure if they were moving or not, nor did she care. She flexed her hips forward a little and raised her head from his chest. At the same time his head swooped down to hers and he caught her mouth in a blistering kiss. His lips were gentle against hers at first, but when she parted her lips to draw a breath, he took full advantage. His tongue snaked into her mouth and danced against hers, coaxing her out to play. Shayna lifted her tongue to his and he deepened the kiss, alternately caressing and sucking her tongue, driving her insane with the sensations. She rotated her hips against his and he growled low in his throat.

Suddenly, he broke the kiss and grabbed her by the hand once again. He moved with a sense of purpose through the crowd and back up the stairs, not once stopping or turning around to face her. Instead of going in the direction of her table and her companions, he turned at the landing toward the VIP section. The bouncer there opened the velvet rope at his approach and pulled back the curtain for them to enter. Because he was pulling her along with such urgency, Shayna barely had time to take in the dimly lit room with several private booths. A few heads turned their way but Shayna didn't have time to register their faces. He continued to pull her through the VIP room, down a narrow hallway to a security door. He quickly punched in a code, opened the door and pulled her inside. As soon as the door closed, he was kissing her again and carrying her to a chaise.

He gently laid her on the chaise and quickly shrugged off his jacket. Then he reclined next to her and took her lips again in a mind-numbing kiss. She felt his hand at the back of her dress, caressing her through the fabric. Before she realized his intent, he pulled her zipper down and peeled the bodice from her breasts. Shayna stilled, coming to her senses. She pulled her head back, breaking the kiss, and was about to tell him to stop when he plumped one breast in his hand and closed his lips around the bud. Shayna's intended protest died before she could find her voice. The feeling of him licking and sucking her nipple, drawing her into his hot mouth, stole her sanity as nothing ever had before. He lifted himself away from her so he could play with her other plump breast as he continued to suckle her. While his mouth worked its magic on one breast, his fingers pinched and rolled the other nipple. Then he switched breasts, laving and sucking one as he manipulated and toyed with the other.

All the while, Shayna was lost to the feelings she was experiencing. She couldn't help moaning, conveying her pleasure as each pull of his mouth on her nipples seemed to shoot directly to her pussy, soaking her panties more and more. Somewhere deep inside her mind she knew she should stop him but every touch was stealing her will. She felt him lever himself above her and, while still suckling one breast, slide her dress down her body. He left her breast and continued pulling her dress down until he had completely removed it, pulling her mules off as well in the process. He stared appreciatively at her luscious little body for a moment, and then moved back up her body to pull her black lace panties down. Shayna gasped and immediately moved to grab her panties before he slid them over her hips but he gently brushed her hands aside and planted soft, teasing kisses on her belly. As he pulled her panties down he saw the evidence of her arousal and deeply inhaled her aroma. He growled again and quickly pulled her panties off her feet and dropped them behind the chaise.

Hooking his hands behind her knees, he lifted her legs and lowered his face between her thighs. He teased her inner thighs with little licks and nips before parting her lips with his fingers. After breathing in her scent once more, he treated her to one long lick of her slit. Shayna yelped, her hips bucked at the contact and almost toppled him from the chaise. From that point she was truly undone. He licked her again, swirling his tongue from the base of her pussy up to her clit. Then he began to mercilessly assault her clit, licking and sucking her lips, until she thought she could take no more. But he continued on, teasing her with long licks and rapidly vibrating the tip of his tongue against her clit. Shayna felt an incredible pressure building in her body, radiating from her core. She took shallow breaths as she felt the heat flow from her belly, up her chest, all the way to the top of her head. She held her breath as the pressure built and built until finally her body exploded on a tidal wave of pleasure so intense she screamed.

As she slowly drifted back down from the clouds, Shayna was dimly aware of him standing up and taking off his shirt. He unbuckled his belt and turned his back to her as he let his pants drop to the floor. Her eyes were almost completely closed as she felt herself drifting off to sleep. She awakened a little when he lifted her in his strong arms and carried her to a bed she hadn't realized was in the suite. He laid her in the middle of the bed and came down beside her. Shayna relaxed again when he gently nuzzled her neck and caressed her thighs. Her arms came up around his neck and her thighs went slack in an unwitting invitation. He moved between her legs, still nuzzling her neck, and bent her knees. Shayna felt something hot and hard probing her pussy and came awake instantly. Before she could say anything, he pushed forward into her entrance and moaned.

"Damn you feel so good. You're so tight," he said against her lips. It was the first time she'd heard his voice. It was deep and sexy, just like the rest of him. Shayna was nervous in spite of the smooth, melodious sound of his voice. He felt so huge inside her but when he began to withdraw, she thought it wasn't as uncomfortable as she imagined it would be.

"I think we should..." Shayna began but was stopped dead as he pushed forward again more forcefully, barely noticing the barrier he'd just torn through. Shayna was so shocked by the pain that she froze. She couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't speak. Her eyes watered and tears rolled down her cheeks. He was confused by her stillness at first, then the snugness of her pussy slowly reminded him of the slight resistance he'd felt when he pushed into her. He leaned back and looked at her face. Her expression and her tears confirmed what he had begun to suspect. He immediately looked contrite and dropped his forehead to hers.

"I'm so sorry," he said softly. "I didn't realize you were a virgin." He flexed his hips a little then slowly pulled out of her body. Shayna didn't realize she'd been holding her breath until she let it out with a whoosh. He moved down her body, licking and kissing her along the way, until he faced her pussy. He gently parted her lips and examined her. She felt a bit embarrassed by his scrutiny and lifted herself on her elbows to see what he was doing. He ran one long finger up the length of her slit then touched his tongue to her opening. She was mortified when she saw her blood and cum on his tongue and fell back onto the pillows. Shayna gasped when he looked up at her and his eyes seemed to flash molten gold for the briefest moment before he returned to his task. He lapped her hole again, pushing his nose against her clit. Before long, Shayna's embarrassment and his changing eyes were forgotten and she was squirming with desire again. He continued to lick her pussy then slid his tongue up to torture her clit.

Shayna felt the pressure begin to build in her loins and tried to brace herself for the explosion. Suddenly, he stopped his torturous teasing and slid back up her body. He flexed his hips and just as the head of his prick entered her wet, hungry pussy, he murmured in her ear, "The pain should be over now." With that he thrust into her as far as he could go. The feeling was pure bliss and they both moaned their pleasure. He set a slow pace leisurely thrusting in and out of her reveling in the tight, hot wetness of her pussy. She instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around him, loving the sweet friction of him as he rocked inside her.

They were both lost in the feeling when she felt herself begin to tighten around him. He responded by increasing his pace, thrusting into her with increased urgency. Shayna felt the flush creeping up her body as her pussy hungrily clenched around his dick. He felt his balls tighten as he neared his climax. His thrusts became wilder and harder and he drove into her to the hilt until, with a deep growl, his seed shot through his cock into her body. For another brief instant, Shayna thought she saw his eyes change color again as he looked down upon her in his moment of release. But his final thrust brought him to rest on a hidden spot inside her that Shayna didn't know existed. Her pussy clamped down on his dick as spasm after spasm rocked her body and he continued to growl low in his throat at the delicious pressure of her milking his cock.

As her body began to relax and she could focus through the sexual haze, Shayna realized that the man she'd given her virtue to was a complete stranger. She lay still beneath him, body still locked to his, as he gently placed random kisses on her face and lips. She knew she should feel ashamed of herself but somehow she couldn't. It seemed so natural that she be where she was, intimately entwined with him. There was something about him that made him feel so familiar, made her feel so connected to him. But the fact remained that he was indeed still a stranger. Shayna cleared her throat, partly to get his attention and partly to find her voice. When he lifted his head, she looked him straight in the eye.

"Just so you know, I don't do this kind of thing often," she said. He just smiled at her, showing his perfect pearly whites, and said "My guess is that you've never done this kind of thing at all before now." Shayna had the grace to blush. Her innocence did come blaring to the forefront just a little while ago. Still, she looked him in the eye again and said, "I don't even know your name or anything else about you, for that matter. By the way, I'm Shayna." "I heard your friends calling your name outside the club. It's nice to meet you, Shayna," he said as he flexed his hips into her causing her to sigh involuntarily. "My name is Jean-Jacques Montrose. But everyone calls me Jake."

Some handshake. The deep rumble of his voice, along with the solid length of him still encased in her, were making her hot all over again. Jake's nostrils flared as he seemed to sense her arousal and he took her mouth in a voracious kiss. She felt him stir inside her then, as he began a slow build up, sliding in and out of her pussy with ease. He quickened his pace when Shayna lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. She's a quick study, he thought. Her natural passion inflamed him even more and he had them cresting the wave again a few minutes later.

Shayna and Jake were both sweating and panting, fully satisfied for the moment. Shayna took the opportunity to push herself up from the pillows intending to get off the bed. But Jake had other plans as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back down beside him. "Where do you think you're going?" he growled. He tried to sound intimidating but Shayna wasn't impressed. She looked at his face, studying his features. He was even more devastatingly handsome up close than he'd been at a distance. The shape and color of his eyes were mesmerizing. He had a straight nose and high cheekbones that accentuated his strong jaw and full lips - infinitely kissable lips. Shayna smiled and kissed him full on the mouth. His lips felt so good. Then she leaned back and studied the rest of his body. She was right about his build. He was broad-shouldered and well muscled. There didn't appear to be one ounce of fat on his body. He looked too perfect to be true. And here she was laying next to him in all her naked glory.

12