Wolves of Happy Valley Pt. 02

Story Info
These are chapters 5 through 9. Enjoy!
7.3k words
4.41
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5. On the road again.

Cynthia's hands were none too steady on the steering wheel. She kept them on the road, checking the rear view often. She looked at her passengers.

"Hey guys. Just relax. We are headed out of town. Terry, Gloria and I have family 1 hour out of town. My godmother has a lovely home. We went to the gas station across the street while you were inside. We got some supplies. No one was around so we just left a 20 on the counter and got our stuff ourselves."

Gloria looked over at her mother. She had had to admit she smoked. That had been awkward but she needed one so bad. She twisted uncomfortably in the seat.

"How long was I in there before you guys came to my rescue?" Terry asked with a confused expression.

"About 20 minutes," Gloria replied. "We were able to walk across the street, go to the bathroom, grab some snacks and some cigarettes and a lighter and have a quick fight about my smoking, which I SO won by saving our lives with the lighters being VITAL to our not being dead Mom!". She had tried to sneak around while her mom was in the bathroom but Cynthia had caught her red handed.

Cynthia looked at the two kids as they once again talked about silly things while she focused on driving. They would head up 205 to Willamette away from the Clackamas Town Center Mall where they had their terrifying encounters both with a resurgence in her alcoholism (which they had not discussed and which was the reason they were done discussing Gloria's smoking as it had actually saved their lives, that and Cynthia having two evil brothers who used to set her jeans on fire with hairspray) and with the Jimmy-Thing.

"So speaking of supplies..." Terry broke into her internal monologue and halted her lovely daughter's endless chatter for just a second, not without affection, "Did you guys mention any uh... food in your supply run" his hope was evident in his expression and it was contagious as all three heard their stomachs growl.

"Oh shit! Yeah!" Gloria slapped her hand over her mouth with a horrified expression looking at her mom who regarded her cooly for a moment in kind, "Sorry mom. Yeah Terry we did get good stuff!" She proudly doled out her trove, first to her mom: some cheese crackers and beef jerky and a grape soda. "Your favorite, you are welcome and I love you!" Gloria weedled. "For me, some fruity candy, some trail mix and a Dr Pepper, contain your jealousy fellow survivors of the Clacamas Town Center Werewolf!" oblivious to the pained expression on the other two riders' faces she turned to Terry, "For you my good man I have pizza flavored combos,double stuff Oreos and an electric blue energy drink with a Unicorn on the can because it seemed to rule so hard. I uh... didn't know what you liked but this stuff spoke to me of Terry. They whispered in my ear. Terry would dig me, they said. Grab me and make his burger guy super hero dreams come true!" At this she made enthusiastic and overcompensating eye contact with Terry while batting her eyelashes fetchingly and pretending to swoon.

Terry turned bright red and snatched the stuff away from his tiny tormentor in the Unicorn T Shirt and ripped, overly tight jeans, her blonde hair miraculously unmussed despite their harrowing day. "Thanks." He muttered. "I do like Pringles for future reference but combos and Oreos are cool too!"

He could not argue with his new exuberant young friend and her snack choices. She would be a killer at getting high. At this thought his eyes got misty and he had to choke back a sob at the thought of his dead friend in the cooler. Lewis would have loved these two. Hell Jimmy would have too before he went all demon night but a werewolf.

"What the fuck do you guys think is happening here?" Terry asked. The girls were happily chewing and he felt guilty for sort of ruining it but... what the fuck!

They all looked at each other and no one said much. Cynthia quietly ate her food and drove and looked back and forth between the two. Gloria got a big eyed concerned expression around her fruity candy and trail mix (she was in fact awesome at getting high and had a joint in her clutch she had surreptitiously thanked Cosmo and even Jesus for since this all started as they couldn't get to the lighters without a clerk in the gas station. This was info she hadn't shared with her mom. She claimed that she had simply opened them for a smoke. Both lighters. It sorta looked like Cynthia was buying it? Maybe) and didn't say much.

Even Terry, who had asked, was quiet as he realized that he had exactly as much bubcuss. He decided to voice this before they all got too worried. "It occurs to me that uhh none of you girls are experts at Werewolf outbreaks or Faustian pacts leading the opening fry cook to become a psycho dog beast murderer guy. So. I WORK there and I got shit. So maybe don't worry about my stupid question. Why don't we just hear some tunes while we ride?"

He thought this last was truly inspired as it would allow him some influence over the song choice, as the suggestion had been his.

"That sounds good." Gloria agreed.

"Sounds good to me guys. Pump up the jams. Next stop Willamette, hot water, my godmother and then glorious naps for all!" Cynthia wholeheartedly agreed.

Cheered for the first time in a good while at the thought of seeing one of her favorite people (and the shower and nap). Pam and her husband and her little girl were solid folks and their place was lovely and big enough to give everyone a chance to reset.

Gloria reached out and turned the knob. Silence greeted the car. She turned up the station but each channel was the same. She looked at the other riders.

"I can just hit seek." And she did. Silence. Click. Static and silent. Click. More Of the same.

The voice that echoed out much louder than they all expected was so shocking Cynthia almost jerked the wheel. Terry caught her eye but she shook her head and colored a bit. She was a good driver! Recent evidence notwithstanding.

"We repeat. There have been scattered reports of animal attacks. Violent assaults and 5 murders since 10 pm yesterday in Lake Oswego, Sunnyside, Clacamas and 3 other locations with more info to follow. Emergency services are still available but they are stretched thin. We have pulled cell service to keep the lines clear for emergency services and 4 hours each day so that families may stay in contact with loved ones. Please preserve your batteries and try your personal calls during these times. If you are in a crisis you may still call 911, however." The voice paused as if shifting a page in a script. "No further information regarding the source of these outbreaks although there was an incident at a local Tribal owned Themed convenience store and several reports of escaped wolves from the Portland offices of Fish and Game. The Canadian authorities assure us the wolves were zoo animals and are quite well fed but these attacks cast that assurance into a stark relief."

Gloria reached out and snapped off the nob.

They all just rode in quiet as they saw the sign go by for Willamette. Next stop Jilmican Drive.

Hurray.

Chapter Six. Dreams and a Power

Cynthia pulled into the familiar neighborhood where Pam and her family lived. Their house was brown, a two story Tudor style with large trees in the front yard and a lovely cathedral style front window in their living room which faced the street on the ground floor. Their car was in the driveway! It was the only one but it seemed like an island of normalcy after the deeply unsettling radio broadcast. One hit after another on this radio station she thought with no small ire.

"Ok guys let me just-" Terry and Gloria both stuck their hands up and shouted "Nope!" In unison. They all locked eyes. Cynthia's island of normalcy developed stormy weather but she relented. The last few hours have made her easygoing.

"Right. I guess we all go together huh?". They all shared a smile at Cythia's words. All at once all together seemed great.

Cynthia led the two underneath the shade of the White Oak trees that bracketed the path to Anderson's front door, like a great wooden vein reaching out toward the Sun, autumnal leaves the color of brass and a faded red like cardinals feathers. The light calmed her nerves and rendered dream-like the events of the day. Blending into a somnambulant wave the memories she saw in her mind's eye of herself and Pam sitting at their kitchen table drinking White Zinfandel and Cynthia calling Pam's husband Tommy Lee and asking if they had made any good movies lately.

She reached out toward the front door knob praying it would be people and not creatures waiting inside.

The door was pulled open from within. Pam's eyes were smiling and her tears were reflected. Tears of joy and relief. They looked at each other and shared a moment of silence. They were so glad to see a friendly face. Pam looked at Gloria with a charmed smile. She also gazed curiously at Terry.

"Pammy! You are ok. Tommy Lee and Carmen?"

Cynthia smiled at the familiar face of her godmother and the barest hint of embarrassment on her cheeks at her tired old joke the kids probably wouldn't even get.

"Cyndy. I am so glad to see you, and Gloria! You guys look... great. Who is this strapping fellow with you and why are you all so giddy? And dirty? Also please don't call my daughter and husband those names. My husband is Mark and my daughter is Carla. Which you know perfectly well. Slut."

Pam's face has a huge grin that just about brought all of them to tears. The sheer normalcy of being dressed down for dirty jokes and the silly suggestion implicit that they had been up to no good. Terry tried to hold back the waterworks and Gloria just started laughing and crying at the same time while pulling Pam into a hug. They all simultaneously realized that they were standing in the doorway of the Anderson's home.

Pam asked them to come in. Mark found them from the open concept living room. He was holding a cup of coffee and had clearly been listening. He was also holding a copy of 'Barbed Wire' on VHS that he put back on their impromptu library shelf they kept in the causeway of their home. The midpoint between the extra wide staircase that Pam needed for her wheelchair and Carla used as an onramp to the danger zone when her parents weren't paying attention (they paid a bit more after she broke her collarbone in her daredevil costume she had made with little lightning bolts and a Dread Pirate Carla decal in the attached cape complete with Spangles which were also homemade and each letter, the skull and bones and every third spangle which hung from the homespun pleather jumpsuit and cape was a different metallic color which the whole clan aside from Carla felt made her look rather like a giant soda can). The staircase and the library, a hall closet and a big waterproof indoor outdoor rug with a shoe station on top and a big dog house, for Chester B. The family dog who was a border collie, all formed a loose pentagonal in which the happy new friends and family gathered. Mark caught Cynthia's eye as his hand left the box enclosing the 1990's magnum opus from Pam's namesake. He grinned a secret grin and then he turned to the stairs.

"Carla, come-on down and meet our guests!"

Mark and Pam stood side by side, his hands resting on her chair and shoulder in a practiced ease. Carla's footsteps pounded down to the landing and she caught sight of them all.

"Gloria! Aunt Cyndy!!! Hi guys! Check out my new and improved Dread Pirate Costu- woah. Uh.... Hi. Be Right back."

She darted back upstairs bright red in the face and Terry did all he could not to laugh out loud. She had added a custom bike helmet that said: Fall or Fly in metallic and beautiful hand drawn marker as well as elbow pads and knee pads which had also been spangled. He had never seen anyone blush harder or remount steps faster and he would have been worried but she was dressed for it. His laughter tightened his own pretty crimson face and hot cheeks as he tried not to guffaw. He remembered being 11 and goofy he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Pam giggled a bit and Mark choked a titter and Gloria and Cynthia were also clearly amused. But no one laughed. The pounding came back and Carla reappeared in jeans and an 'Adventure Time' t-shirt depicting the baking of bacon pancakes as a mystic activity. She looked so adorable and she had clearly wet her black scruffy hair down and she still had on metallic parti-colored socks that she had clearly made. Terry was wrapped around her finger. He waved to the eager young girl who shyly met his eyes from time and spoke again.

"Hi. Sorry. I didn't know we had a new company. You may be the last cute boy in the whole world so I need your signature agreeing that you never saw my Dread Pirate Carla costume."

She held out her empty hands as though displaying a clipboard and pen. He grinned and signed.

"Of course ma'am standard NDA rules apply: will you be adding the C.M.H.H.T.D. clause? Pretty standard also." He smiled.

"The huh claws?" She replied.

"It stands for: 'cross my heart and hope to die.' and he said a clause like a contract not claws like a kitty Carla." Gloria interjected.

She was also doing some heavy smiling and looking at Carla with that same barely suppressed desire to put her in a pocket.

It was all too cute. They had dinner and laughed and the adults shared stories about the news and terror of one sort of another around the town. How empty everything was. They already had groceries and gas and a garden and a backup generator and their neighbors were all gone. They reckoned they would all be ok. The kids didn't talk about the scary stuff though they gathered that Carla knew. They all discussed shower schedules and intermittently left to gather an adult or to take one themselves. The time flew by as the dinner table dirtied the dishes piled up and the pizza sauce decorated satisfied faces. The adults gathered to watch 'Star Trek II the Wrath of Kahn' in the den. The kids watched adventure time and everybody giggled. Gloria and Terry looked longingly at her clutch (which somehow Terry had guessed contained a bit of pot). Carla was far too young of course. They smiled at each other.

The house was filled with joy and the sleepy vibes were kicked up to 11 as it was made clear that Pam had an extensive footy pajamas collection. The whole house was styling.

It was time to sleep. Gloria and Cynthia and Carla in one room (the guest room now that the eldest boy had moved out). Terry in Carla's room on an inflatable mattress though he had been sworn not to turn on her lights or open her closet.

Chapter Six. The dream.

Cynthia

Cynthia was sitting in a beach chair on the back of a boat. Terry was driving the boat and she was wearing an extremely revealing swimsuit. He wasn't wearing anything at all. Curiously he did have a big scar across his back and chest. The radio by the steering wheel was playing a hauntingly familiar melody. A ' Fleetwood Mac' Song from before Stevie Nicks.

Cynthia shook herself a bit and looked at Terry's right little tushie as he flexed back and forth and drove their getaway boat across the open water under the bright sky. She hungrily gazed at his hips waiting for his cock to be revealed to her. She was getting super wet. The sea was calm and Terry had an easy smile as he turned toward her. His penis was coming into view. He had an enormous amount of pubic hair and his dick was bright red and pointed. An angry fire engine. Her hands darted away from her bikini bottoms and she lurched out of her deck chair as Fleetwood Mac sang: " When the loving' starts and the Lights go down. There's not another living soul around. Woo me until the Sun goes down!" Terry's eyes were revealed from behind his black Ray Bans. His smile was too wide and his chest was much wider and hairy than before.

"C'mon baby let's get it on!"

Now his face was the Jimmy Thing and he was all burnt and crispy. His awful singed doggie tongue lolled out of his distended maw as drool leaked onto the boat. Pam and Marc were dancing across the water with I Heart the Full Moon scrawled on their T-shirts and they both wore Bermuda shorts with little dogs on them and milk bones dipped in blood. They waved from one hand as they traded back and forth. Waltzing on water to Fleetwood Mac while Terry-Jimmy-Werewolf advanced on Cynthia who was now nude.

Her screams woke her up just before his awful erection touched her thigh. She was not alone. Mark watched her with his pants down. He was hard.

Gloria

Gloria was also aboard a boat. Hers was a pirate ship and her ship was just her (dressed in 18th century pantaloons and jerkin and wielding a saber at her side she looked up at Jack Sparrow except he was Terry. His chest was bare and his chiseled muscles underlined his mascara lined smoky eyes and red headband. He had an unusual scar across his chest. Like a burn mark. Huh. That is odd. The waters to her left contained a rowboat that had been empty but now two sailors who looked like Mark and Pam wear dressed in period accurate dog costumes and had signs on their chests which read : FALLEN: FALLEN: FALLEN, FOR THE FULL MOON, YEAH they held accordions as they drifted through the river and played a Fleetwood Mac song as they went by.

Gloria looked back at Terry who actually looked just as confused for a moment. Then he took her hand and placed it on his bare chest. He parted her hair behind her ear and kissed her slowly, his mouth opening up and his tongue darting out a bit seeking hers. She stepped into the super hot kiss and parted her lips to duel his tongue to the death. But it was too long in her mouth. Long and wide. And drooly. She stepped back and Terry was gone and Jimmy was shredding through his Jack Sparrow costume and a cruel grin split his features. He had a proud erection that looked inhuman and he jerked his hips suggestively.

In Gloria's room, in the real world she tossed and turned. Her room was lit by the moon and her door was cracked. There were muddy paw prints leading up to her bed and she had muddy prints on the bed frame and Pam's motorized wheelchair was running uselessly up and down the stairs. Her mangled body was still strapped in.

Carla

Carla was flying above the roaring crowd of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome; her costume had gotten an HD upgrade and she was 7 years older. She had boobs and a butt which made her waking body blush even in her dream. She was on a Kawasaki Ninja motocross bike and was about to defy death again for her devoted fans. Everyone screamed her name. Some of them held signs that spelled out: Say that You Love Me and Love me until the Sun comes up one letter at a time. The arena was playing some old song her mom liked. She kind of liked it too but she would swear she didn't know it well enough to dream about. Dream? What?

She hit the dirt and slid around the last turn before the big jump. The big bad wolf motocross extravaganza. She was wearing a little red riding hood theme version of her usual costume and all the cars she was going to jump had paid stuntmen inside dressed as wolf men. She removed her helmet then revved her engine and waved to the crowd.

She began her jump.

In the hallway Mark had made it to Cythia's room and the door pulled closed as she called out softy "Oh Terry!". In Gloria's room she was sailing the seven seas of terror as her beautiful make out dream was hijacked and became a nightmare where everyone was a werewolf who wanted to have her. And eat her too.

In Carla's room a shadow stretched out from outside. It could have been an outstretched tree limb waving in the wind. But it was instead a hairy paw. Scraping at the window. Tapping impatiently to be let in.

Terry

Terry was back in the car with the girls. But they were all in the back seat and Pam and Mark were up front, Mark was driving. Terry looked to his left and Cynthia was wearing a terribly thin and risque string bikini and staring seductively into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed her lightly and tentatively. Their passion built as Pam caught his eyes in her vanity mirror. She licked her lips suggestively which made him break away. That was weird. Then he was pulled to his right by Gloria dressed like Kiera Knightly from the Pirate movies. She caressed his bare chest and called him Jack then kissed him also. He could feel his manhood, normal seven inches a bit wider than an inch thick and circumcised. He was proud but not boastful. He was not a virgin but he had only a little experience.

12