Woman Does Oral on Father in Law

Story Info
Woman has oral sex on father in law to be in train.
921 words
4.11
29k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonyaShah
SonyaShah
30 Followers

I kept looking at his eyes and he continued to charm me with his talking. But my mind suddenly wandered to wonder if his pubic hair was grey too like his head. My to be father in law was an amazingly, eloquent, charming man. And we were travelling in the train to another city for my job interview. His son was my fiancé, we had gotten engaged just a month ago.

There was no one to accompany me to this job interview and so he said he would come along with me. Before starting on the journey I was nervous wondering how we would get along. But during the journey things completely changed. He was tall, and very intelligent. He was polite, courteous, and unlike other men he actually let me talk and showed genuine interest in what he had to say. The train journey was so delightful and time just flew by. We would reach the destination the next morning and I was looking forward to a good night rest in our comfortable first class AC compartment.

After a nice dinner we each occupied our berth and tried to get sleep. Our two berths were facing each other and there was a curtain drawn to the main entrance. There was privacy and I felt safe. But I could not sleep. I felt weird attractive feelings for him. It was overwhelming. I couldn't understand why but I felt very strongly attracted to him and I just wanted to make him feel good. I had no idea how he felt about me so I was scared.

But somehow I built up my courage and slowly crept to his berth. He woke up when he saw me. I was leaning over him and got into his berth. He was surprised but didn't say anything. He knew what was going to happen next and he was letting it happen. I grabbed his pants and gently pulled them down. They went to his ankles. Then I pulled his underwear down. His penis was already erect. My eyes widened. I then moved my hands slowly towards his penis.

My fingers grasped around it. My hands stroked up and then down. He couldn't seem to breathe. I slowly lowered my body until my face was in level with his penis and I felt it twitch in my hands even as I continued to slowly stroke it.

Soon my lips were around the tip of the penis. They were soft. My lips slid farther and farther down his penis until I got a mouthful. My hand was stroking the base as my mouth drooled and my tongue swirled. He moaned. And I could feel his legs weakening even as I continued sucking and stroking.I could now sense that his penis was about to explode. He then slowly moved his hands on my head and gently felt my long, thick hair.

My head kept bobbing up and down as my juicy lips sucked the top of his penis and my hands quickly stroked his shaft. By now I could feel he was going to explode. So I gently grabbed his balls and pressed my mouth on his penis and took it as much as could fit into my mouth. His ships jolted, his body trembled and he sprayed a load of cum deep down my throat. My lips tighten and slide down his penis and I sucked and licked the tip to finish off. I looked up at him, smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

I then stood up, turned and grabbed his penis between my legs and sat down on it. His penis was still wet from my drool. I moaned gently. I then began riding my tight vagina up and down his penis. He grabbed my hips and I could see in his eyes that he still could not believe this was happening. I began riding him harder, but not making a sound.

I lifted my head, closed my eyes and with one hand I was a squeezing a nipple and the other was furiously rubbing my pussy. I kept riding his penis and his balls were beginning to tighten. My vagina was getting wetter, hotter, tighter. He gripped my hips as I kept riding up and down. Soon I began to stiffen as I started to orgasm. I gasped as my body quivered and I sat on his lap taking in every inch of him inside me My vagina clenched around his penis and it sprayed another load of cum inside me. We just sat there for our bodies to recover.

I stood up and my vagina leaked cum on his penis. My legs were still shaking. But i kissed him and we embraced. And then we slowly put our clothes back on. The next morning as we got off the train and I went for my interview we never spoke a word.

After the interview I broke off the engagement with my fiancé. I could not tell him the truth. I knew that if we got married I would find a way to get into bed with my father in law. The phone call to my fiancé breaking off the engagement was horrible and painful. And all the while I was talking I could feel the taste of my father in law's cum in my mouth. It was on my tongue, on the back of my throat, on my teeth. I knew I would never ever taste cum sweeter than that in my life

SonyaShah
SonyaShah
30 Followers