Woman in the Blue Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate looked up and smiled at me. I held my arms open and she leaned in for a hug.It felt so good to wrap my arms around her. She was a bit shorter than I was, but only by maybe an inch or two, and she had a wonderful figure. She was a bit slender but still had curves and her breasts looked to be a good handful. I couldn't help but inhale her scent. She smelled wonderful; a mix of various fruits.

We broke our hug and continued our walk.

"So, I have to ask...how did the idea of me, uhm, joining you two happen?" I inquired.

Kate sighed then spoke, "Ok, it all started the night you visited me in the hospital. Travis could barely wait until you were out the door before commenting on how hot you were." She said.

"Oh, please! Look at who he's married to. How could he think anyone is more beautiful than you?" I asked.

"Trust me, he's always looking." Kate said.

"Doesn't that bother you?" I asked.

"It used to, but...fine, I look too. I'd be a hypocrite if I called him out on it." Kate confessed.

"Anyway. Years ago, when Trav and I first started dating, we were at a party. We were all drunk and he caught me out on a porch swing kissing another woman. I'd never done anything like it, and haven't since. He kept bringing it up days afterwards. He started asking if I liked it, which I admitted that I did kind of like it. Then he started in on having another woman join us. I said I wasn't sure, which turned into maybe. I should have just said no. He eventually dropped it when life started getting busier for us. Now we've moved, started new jobs and met some new people. One of them being a smoking hot redhead." She told me, shooting me a grin at the last part.

"Oooo! Weren't you the naughty girl!" I joked.

Kate rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Well, Travis commented on how hot you were and then asked me if I agreed. I said that yes, you were very pretty. He took that and ran with it. Once we got home, he started in on you being the one we should invite to join us. I told him to forget it. He had other ideas." Kate explained.

"It must have crushed him when I revealed that I was a lesbian." I stated.

"He probably saw it as a challenge. He thinks pretty highly of himself." Kate joked.

"A few have tried, none have even came close!" I laughed.

"Well, I'm sorry about everything. I did have a wonderful time that night though. I hope this won't interfere with our friendship? I really do like you, Kate, and would love to have you as a friend." I told her.

"Aw! Thank you! I was embarrassed as hell, but I'm glad we can laugh about it now." Kate said.

We both laughed out loud about the situation.

"Do you ever think about that kiss you shared on the swing that night?" I asked.

Kate was silent. She stopped in the middle of the path and stood there looking at me. I turned towards her, afraid that I said something I shouldn't have.

Kate quickly closed the gap between us. Her hand gently cradled the sides of my face as her lips pressed into mine. The want and desire that was expressed through her kiss was like nothing I've ever felt. Then she broke away.

"Yes." She whispered.

I instantly kissed her back. She tasted wonderful. Her lips were soft and full, and melted into mine. Our tongues danced as we passionately kissed under the canopy of trees, not caring who happened to see us.

When we both finally came up for air, our eyes opened and stared deep into the others. I wanted her so badly.

"I've been tormented by thoughts and desires for other women ever since that night. I thought there was something wrong with me. When I met you though, I wondered if it was meant to be?" Kate confessed.

"Oh, Kate. I've thought of you from the moment I first saw you." I admitted.

"When Travis mentioned you, it angered me. If there was ever to be anything between us, I didn't want to share you. I wanted you all to myself." She said.

"I assumed you were straight, but when

I found out otherwise, I had to finally confront those feelings. This is like a godsend." She continued.

"What now?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said. "I should probably get home soon though."

We turned and walked back towards our cars. Her fingers found mine, and we walked back hand in hand. No words were spoken until we arrived at our cars. I knew this was a defining moment for her. She had bared her heart to me, and I was honored to be chosen, so I had to give her time and handle this with care.

"I know you need time..." I started to say.

"Are you free this weekend?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Ok. I, uhm...I need to work a few things out. I'll be in touch." She said.

She turned to walk away, but stopped and hit me with another breathtaking kiss.

"Can I contact you?" I asked.

"I'm hoping you do." She said.

I followed her out to the road and we went our separate ways.

———————————————

I spent the drive home thinking about those kisses and about the whole situation with Kate. It was odd being pursued. I was usually the one to seek out the other woman. In my experience, the curious women were a bit unsure about how it was going to happen and I would take the lead and they would happily follow along. Now the roles were reversed and I while it threw me off a bit, I was excited.

I thought about things more once I made it home. I found my excitement taking a backseat to my questions and doubts. I was once again being used by the curious woman. Sure, I'd get to have my fun, but I was certain that there'd be nothing more to it than that. I wanted more, damn it!

I wanted companionship, love, commitment. I felt like I was never going to find that. There was no doubt that I'd absolutely enjoy even one night with Kate. She was gorgeous, smart, funny...she was everything I could hope for. Yet, she was taken. Married to a man, but looking to scratch that itch with another woman. I poured myself a stiff drink and let my mind wander too far.

I slept like shit. I should have stopped at one drink, but I figured what could it hurt to have another? I was usually in a great mood on Fridays, but today my mood was dark. Kate had texted me a few times. She told me how much she loved kissing me, and that she couldn't wait to do it again. She had also texted to tell me good morning and that she hoped that my day would be great. Then she asked if I was still free this weekend. I actually hesitated to confirm that I was. Who was I fooling? There was no way I would pass up the opportunity.

Later in the afternoon, Kate sent another message. I opened it and there was a photo of her in her classroom.

"It's my free hour! I've been thinking of you all day." Was the accompanying message.

Just seeing her photo, her smile and that curly blonde hair, brought a smile to my face. I snapped a quick selfie and sent it to her.

"I can't wait to see you!" Was her reply.

——————————————

It was Saturday and I woke feeling much better than I did the day before. I checked my phone, but there were no missed texts from Kate. I got up, showered, and made breakfast. I was getting anxious and started to compose a text to Kate, but I stopped myself. Was I going to seem desperate? Really? How could I go from being unsure if I even wanted to go through with this, to worrying about looking desperate? Screw it.

"Want to do dinner this evening?" I texted.

I picked out a cute outfit to wear. Nothing too fancy, but enough to show off my curves and still be comfy. An hour later and still no reply. If this wasn't going to happen, I was still going to make dinner damn it. I left to go to the store and pick up some items for dinner.

On my way home from the store, when I pulled onto my street, I noticed a certain little white car parked at the curb in front of my house. I must admit that I was feeling butterflies.

I pulled into my driveway and when I exited my SUV, Kate was standing there waiting. She helped me bring in my groceries and put them away.

I set the gallon on milk in the fridge and when I turned around my back was pressed against the door. Kate's lips were on mine in a heartbeat. Just like last time, we melted together. I wrapped her in my arms and let my hands wander her back. Kate had her hands on my hips, and began to move them up my side. To my surprise, she placed her hands on my breasts and gently caressed them through my clothes. I followed her lead and slid my hands down and gripped her ass.

Kate moaned into my mouth as we kissed. Her fingers began to unbutton my top and she soon had my shirt open. I was wearing a lacy white bra, but I'm not sure Kate even noticed it. She reached behind me a masterfully unfastened it. My top and bra were peeled from my body and her mouth found my nipples. Her tongue circled my swollen peaks before sucking them between her lips. It felt wonderful, and I needed to get her clothes off.

I found the hem of her top and pulled it off over her head. Her bra was black but see through and very sexy. I kissed down from her neck, over her collarbone and into her cleavage. I reached behind her, unfastened her bra, and discarded it onto the floor of my kitchen. I was right, her breasts were a nice handful. I kneaded her fleshy mounds and teased her dark nipples. As I coated her chest with kisses, my fingers found the button on her jeans. I kissed down her stomach as I pulled her pants to the floor. Her thong was a match to her see through bra, and I could see her darker blonde bush through the translucent material.

"Oh, Mina! I need you so bad!" She cried.

I stood and kissed her, pressing our breasts together as our hands explored exposed skin. Kate unfastened my jeans and started to shove them down over my hips. I helped her take them off and backed her over towards the kitchen table as we kissed.

Her ass hit the edge of the table and she sat herself on it and spread her legs. I began rubbing her pussy through the damp material of her thong. Kate gasped as my fingers pressed into her through the flimsy garment.

Kate had been caressing my breasts, but one hand found it's way to my now burning center. I spread my legs apart to allow her entrance. Her fingers traced along the top edge of my panties before sliding under the waistband and through the short patch of hair on my mound.

I felt her grip the top elastic band of my panties while her other hand pushed me back. She pulled them away from my body and smiled.

"Oh thank god!" She cooed.

"What?" I whispered.

"I've thought of this moment several times since I met you. Every time, I've always envisioned you with a beautiful fiery red bush." She explained, almost as if she was holding back tears. "It just feels perfect to see that you really do have one."

Kate slid from off the table and onto her knees. My panties hit the floor and I stepped out of them. She nuzzled her cheek into my hairy mound as her hands held firmly to my ass. She kissed around my mound and thighs, her fingers spreading me from behind.

"I want you so bad, Mina. Please..." she begged.

I placed one bent leg onto the table top and brought my dripping wet pussy to Kate's face. She inhaled deeply before extending her tongue to taste me. She lapped at my open petals with enthusiasm. Her tongue swirled around and slithered deep inside of me. I was so aroused and excited that I could feel my orgasm rising already.

"Oh, Kate... you're going to make me cum, baby." I moaned.

She was swiping at my swollen clit with quick little motions of her tongue, which were causing me to press myself into her mouth.

My orgasm exploded within me with such force. Waves of pleasure crashed over me and I couldn't help crying out.

"Too much...too much..." I gasped as her mouth continued to attack my pussy. I stood back a looked at my lover's beautiful face. Her smile was huge and the lower half of her face was covered in my juices. I helped her stand and kissed her deeply. I loved how I tasted on her lips.

"Sit" I told her.

She sat back on the table and spread her legs wide. Her wet pussy was glistening and looked incredibly delicious. I dropped to my knees and pressed her thighs apart even farther. Her scent was intoxicating and my first taste of her was exquisite. I was in heaven. I had just assumed that I'd never meet the beautiful blonde that I passed by every morning, so to have my face buried in her pussy, on my kitchen table no less, was a dream come true.

The little gasps and whimpers that escaped as I pleasured her were so encouraging. I wanted her so badly and to make her first time something that she'd never forget.

Her nectar flowed onto my tongue as I explored her depths. Her hips were slowly gyrating as my mouth touched every part of her beautiful flower. She shrieked as I swiped the tip of my tongue over her little asshole.

She ran her fingers through my hair and held me in place as her breaths became quicker.

"Oh fuck...ooooohhhhh fuuuuuck! Yes, yes, don't stop!" She cried.

I wanted to push her over the edge in a big way. I slid two fingers into her creamy entrance and sucked her clit between my lips. Her juices were running onto my hand and then she lost it.

Loud cries rang out as her orgasm burst. She pressed my face into her and a flood of her cum ran down my arm. I loved making women cum, but Kate was easily the most satisfying.

We were both a mess. Our bodies, my table and floor were covered in sweat and girl juices.

——————————————

We were both too drained to deal with cooking, so we had dinner delivered. Once we had finished with our food, I suggested a shower. We stood under the warm spray, embracing and kissing each other.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Honestly? More alive than I think I ever have." She said.

We washed and teased each other, but there were very few words spoken. Afterwards, I pulled her into my bedroom. We collapsed onto my bed and immediately found the others lips.

"I wish you could stay." I admitted.

"That was my plan." Kate said as she grinned.

"What about Travis?" I asked.

"What about him?" She replied. "He's gone for the weekend. I convinced him to go see his friends for the weekend. He jumped at the chance. I told him I was swamped with grading papers all weekend and to go have fun."

"I have to ask...does he know what you are...what we are doing? I mean, do you think he suspects anything?" I asked.

"No. I don't think so...or I don't care. He was the one that pushed me towards you. He wanted to have another woman join us so bad. He said if I ever met another woman and had the opportunity that I should go for it. He just didn't want to know about it unless I was willing to share." She explained.

"You've had your experience. Now what?" I asked.

"Well I want...wait? Mina, do you think that I'm just going to use you for sex and then ghost you?" She asked.

"That's kind of how it always happens for me. I just figured...Look, I won't blame you if you do." I said.

"That's not my plan at all! Ok, shit is kind of confusing right now. I wasn't expecting 'this' to happen, but I'm so happy that it did, and I want it to keep happening. I can't tell you what's going to happen between Travis and I, but...if you're willing, I'd love to keep this thing between us going." She said.

Kate snuggled her soft naked body against mine. I was so torn. Do I keep this affair going with Kate? Ugh! My mind was so clouded with questions that I couldn't think straight. Plus, it was hard to think about anything else with a sexy, naked woman curled up next to me.

My fingers traced invisible lines across Kate's back. I could feel my eyes getting heavy as we laid silent.

"Are you ok?" I whispered to her.

"I'm actually extremely content. I feel like I should be having crazy, wild sex with you, but I really just want to be naked with you like this. Can we please just cuddle and nap for a bit?" She asked.

"I'd love to." I said.

It was only a matter of moments before we both fell asleep.

——————————————

I was awakened by a warm mouth gently working on my nipples. Slow, sensuous licking and sucking with delicate little bites thrown in. It felt so wonderful and so soothing. As Kate's mouth pleasured my breasts, her hand slowly trailed down my body. Fingers traced over bare flesh, occasionally squeezing and rubbing as they honed in on their target.

Her digits soon reached their destination. With soft, gentle strokes, her fingers played through the short, curly hairs atop my mound. I never realized how good it felt to have my pussy petted like, well...a kitty. After a while, her fingers moved down to cup my opening before her middle finger eased my wet lips apart. I was so wet that her finger slid into me with ease. Teasing around my lips and just inside of pussy, as each time her finger explored just a little bit deeper.

I lifter her chin with my thumb and finger and brought my lips to hers. We kissed slowly and passionately as my hands caressed her nude form and her fingers lazily slid in and out of my slick sex. This felt too special to be real. I don't believe in love at first sight, but I couldn't deny that I was having feelings for this woman that were stronger than any I've ever felt. Everything felt so perfect. When I had imagined what being in love was truly like, it was moments like this.

"I have to taste you." Kate whispered to me.

"Shall we taste each other?" I asked.

A smile spread across her face. Kate was already laying on her side, so I moved into position next to her so we could sixty nine.

We each rested our heads on the inside of the others thigh. I inhaled deeply to embed her fragrance into my senses. Her pussy was beautiful and there was no place I'd rather be spending my time than between her legs.

With our top leg wrapped around the others body, we laid entwined and tasted each other for what felt like hours. There was no rush, as we still had another day to spend together.

With long swipes of my tongues, I licked from her delicious slit, all around her tiny puckered hole, and back. Judging by the sounds she made, I'd say having her ass licked was a new experience for her.

We'd both reached orgasm at least two or three times each, but I felt I could get a couple more out of her. I dipped my finger into her dripping pussy and spread her wetness around her little ass hole. Once I felt I had enough, I slowly worked my finger into her tight hole. The sounds she made as I slid my finger deep into her ass drove me wild. I fingered her naughtiest hole while I focused my mouth on her excited little clit. I took my time, letting her orgasm build and build, burning hotter as I slowly brought her to it's peak. Kate whimpered and cried as she cursed my name in the most lovely way possible.

"I want you to cum for me, baby. Can you do that? Can you cum for me? Please? Cum on my tongue? Cum on my face?" I said between licks.

"Oh fuck! It feels...so...fucking....oh! So fucking good!" She cried.

"I know it does. I know you're close. You're going to cum for me now." I told her.

I sucked her clit between my lips and applied repeated pressure on it, all while my finger was buried in her ass.

Her thighs began to tremble then the most angelic wail escaped from her as I pushed her over the edge. I'm not sure if she came once or several times, but she was at the height of pleasure for a considerable length of time. I had never felt more proud.

We were both exhausted and in need of water. We spent the rest of the night in bed with our naked bodies tangled together, coated in sweat and cum, and fully content.

The next day, Sunday, we spent just getting to know each other...and of course having sex! When the time came for Kate to leave though, I'm not sure either of us were prepared. It was very emotional, but we both knew it had to be. She had a husband to return to and we both had lives to get back to. Still, it wasn't hard to imagine what life could be like with her.