Woman Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it's no biggie, really" she told Jessica during their last visit. "It's like we talked about before - unless a woman needs a sperm injection, she really doesn't have all that much use for a penis - if indeedany!"

No use atall, thought Jessica now as she reached a real nice climax with her vibrator in the bathroom across the hall from her and Robby's bedroom. Woman-power! What finer way of demonstrating that could there possibly be than not needing the penis? Penisless sex. Penisless marriage. Penisless, penisless,penisless! There were times when this single term was enough to push Jessica right over the edge, and tonight was definitely one of those.

As the new week began, Jessica was becoming even bigger on this idea than she had been. The entire concept of things "penisless". She even caught herself at her desk at work with this going through her mind. Thinking of Trina and making love with her, and how the very basis of a lesbian relationship waspenisless.

"Don't forget, meeting at eleven o'clock" said a coworker of hers as she popped her head over the top of Jessica's cubicle.

"Oh, that'sright" Jessica replied. "Thanks."

She had forgotten all about the departmental meeting scheduled for that morning, although it would be hard to miss when everyone around her got up to go downstairs to the conference room. Still, certain things like meetings could slip a woman's mind when she was busily going over paperwork and daydreaming about women pairing off intopenislessrelationships.

Completely stripping all hold on them that men either had or thought they had. Turning their backs on the cock entirely. Rejecting it. Realizing that so much more was made of men and their dicks than they were usually worth in the first place.

Most people seemed to view a thing like lesbianism as queer or unnatural, at least most of themclaimedto see it that way. But Jessica didn't. Not anymore. She had found out that it could mean so much more than simply women liking women, which was all she'd ever heard about when it came to that stuff.

Nobody ever seemed to want to talk about how women turning to women totally reduced men to insignificant players at best. No one ever pointed out how any time two women became sexually intimate, it was very much like a figurative castration of the male. It showed men to be unnecessary for the sexual satisfaction of women. It proved that the penis could quite easily be done without. And what could one callthat, other than a figurative castration?

To deny this was either being polite or not seeing the big picture, thought Jessica as she got ready to go downstairs for that meeting. Lesbianism equaled penisless. Even if women enjoyed some penis-like toys with one another, therestillwasn't a real cock involved. It was stillpenisless! Jessica justlovedthis expression now. Penisless. She'd heard about certain things being needed psychologically rather than physically, and now seriously wondered if this was true of a woman's supposed "need" for a penis penetrating her. Was that so-called need merely some psycho-babble that women could be "cured" of?

But she was at work right now and had to get her mind off of all this other junk. Not only was it too distracting, but she was getting herself too hot by thinking about it all.

Before leaving her cubicle, however, Jessica took out a sheet of paper, glanced around quiickly, and then printed "penisless" in block letters across the top of it. That really lookedniceto see written down. Jessica then tore the inch-wide strip with the word on it off, folded it a few times and made a quick visit to the ladies' room. In there she slipped the little folded strip of paper with "penisless" printed on it down the front of her panties, into the strip of cotton liner at the crotch. Where a word like that would be right at home. Then she headed downstairs to the conference room for the eleven o'clock meeting.

Needless to say, the "new" Jessica was doing a good deal of thinking, even while at work.

And at home she felt more and more determined to "wear the pants" now that she had all these ideas running through her mind about how much better everything was with Trina than with Robby. This was still a thing which could, at times, make Jessica feel guilty or as if something was wrong with her, but whenever she tried to "cool it" and go back to acting like a more proper wife it just didn't last very long. She might go for a day or two, making an honest effort to just be the woman Robby had thought he'd married a year and a half earlier, but then something always set her off and got her right back to thinking in terms of weak males, strong women - and how much she looked forward to seeing Trina again.

And that would be it. Robby got some more chores to do and Jessica secretly enjoyed watching him jump at her command. She couldn't even do this without picturing that sac between his legs and thinking about what a laugh it was that anyone considered it a sign of manhood, especially when she tried to apply the term to this guy she was married to. The more she "pussywhipped" Robby the more he seemed made to order for it.

Do this. Do that. I want this done today. I expect that finished by the time I get home.

Yes, dear! Right away, honey. I'm sorry sweetheart, I forgot. I'll take care of it right now.

No balls at all. Except for the physical ones. That could be kicked.

The more Jessica treated Robby like a little boy and ordered him around, the harder he worked at trying to do as he was told. And the more he did this the greater the contempt he earned from his wife as she waited in vain for the slightest little sign from her husband that he justmighthave a bit of manhood in him.

One could even say that Jessica was giving him every chance she could to keep her from totally dominating him, but Robby just didn't seem to have the least capability of saying so much as awordto her aboutanything. Being bossed around all day and then having sex withheld at night brought not the slightest protest from the guy. Nothing. He merelytookit. But Jessica really began tolikethis, for in her mind it sort of justified the way she was starting to become as time went by. Pretty soon Robby was spending all his time doing what his wife told him and then not getting any sex because he was such a little pussy about letting a woman push him around. The guy just couldn't win. But Jessica was getting to where she didn't think a guyshouldever win, so it was working out.

Besides, she reallydidtry letting up once in a while, the only problem withthatbeing how it only made the urge in her to pussywhip Robby grow even stronger. So when Jessica would occasionally ease back on him, it usually ended up making her want to be that much more strict when she went back to it. And for good measure she still had those green stretch chiffon panties of Trina's and made a point of wearing them when she was especially "in the mood" for some nice pussywhipping. Jessica was at her worst with her husband while wearing her girlfriend's underwear - but that seemed quite appropriate to her now.

Robby, with no clue that his wife and this long-lost girlfriend with whom she had recently hooked up with again were planning a night of extreme humiliation for him, went about "earning" it that week. He was getting home from work earlier than his wife most days and often used this time to go around the house in a pair of her underwear before Jessica came home. She didn't know he liked doing this and he didn't know what she and Trina were planning, but by putting Jessica's panties and bras on after work and acting like such a la-de-da little fairy-boy, Robby was acting exactly like a guy who would have everything coming to him that he got. For it would be quite difficult for anyone who saw the guy running around his house in lace undies to feel sorry for him over the fact that his wife wasn't all that interested in sleeping with him. When Robby was at home by himself, he was sometimes as much of a woman as Jessica was, or at least he did his best to feel like it.

What he didnotknow was that one particular pair of stretchy undies he liked so much were actually the ones that his wife had been given by Trina. And had the women known that Robby not only wore his wife's underwear, but now had even worn a pair that were once Trina's, they would most likely have called this absolute proof that the guy required some serious putting in his place. To wear his wife's panties was one thing, but when a guy's balls had been wrapped in the clingy, stretchy fabric of underwear that had been worn by her girlfriend and then given to her - well,thatwas a guy who really had no right to think of himself as evensortof male.

The irony of those panties from Trina was the fact that what Robby liked best about them was the way they grabbed and held his balls as if in a halter of sorts. Even he could have appreciated the significance of this after what was to come.

Friday night, which had been planned as "Trina" night for the past two weeks now, was going to be the night when Jessica had her over to the house for the first time. She could meet Robby - the guy whose place she was going to take in bed - and she would finally see for herself what a no-balls little jellyfish he was. As the week progressed toward Friday and Jessica saw one example after another of her husband's complete lack of manhood in almost everything he did and said, she got to the point where she couldn't wait to inform him that Trina would be sharing her bed.

She had tried very hard - and failed - to make herself stop thinking of the guy she married in such derogatory terms. It simply wasn't working and Jessica now could only think about how much she wanted to humiliate him with her new relationship with Trina. Just months ago she would never have believed a thing like this possible in any married woman, but now she herself had become this bitch that her family and friends would not have recognized had they seen her personality described in words. Notoneperson she knew would have been able to point to it and say "That sounds just like Jessica!" Because it didnot"sound like her". But it was her carefully kept secret and no one else had to know. So it kind of didn't matter.

This may have been the reason Jessica was able to move ahead with it all. Because other than herself, Robby, and Trina, nobody would even need to know about it. She was risking nothing that way, unlike some chick who openly turns into a total cunt that everyone can bear witness to and start gossiping about. All of it, including Jessica's merciless bossing of her husband, was behind closed doors and well hidden from prying eyes and ears. It was amazing how that could make a woman a lot more bold when it came to a complete change in her entire outlook.

She could even "take breaks from it", as Jessica often did by going with Robby to have dinner with the families or having a night out on the weekend with other couples. Spend a little time "acting normal" and providing herself with extra cover for the fact that she was this married chick of less than two years who had gone and discovered that she was actually very much a lesbian.

This didn't mean that Jessica would never "come out of the closet" at some point down the road, but she did need to take it slow, most particularly where friends and family were concerned. She saw many advantages in being able to "enjoy herself" privately without having to be the primary topic of discussion whenever anyone she or Robby knew got together without her there. So for now, in the early going, Jessica didn't want anybody to even suspect that anything was different. Robby helped a lot with this, forhewas thelastguy in the world who'd ever want it getting around that his wife was completely taking charge in their house. As for the rest of it, he didn't even know it was coming yet.

"What do you think he'll say when you tell him he has to sleep in the guest room?" Trina asked on the phone one night that week.

Robby was in the next room watching television, oblivious to what his wife was talking about on the phone with the mysterious Trina. "I'm not sure" Jessica replied. "I guess we won't know until the time comes."

"Maybe he'll cry like a baby" Trina teased.

"Don't give him any ideas" Jessica told her while listening to the laugh track of whatever show Robby was watching. What a dweeb! The immature stuff he watched on tv was almost embarrassing to think about, but itwashelping his wife look forward to Friday night. She and Trina would show him what a "situation comedy" was! The "comedy" would be him and his cock. His helpless, powerlesscockthat couldn't do athingsexually unless it had the woman'sconsent! Even as she chatted on the phone with Trina, Jessica was again getting nice and hot over this thought. Friday night, her own husband wouldn't even have her consent to sleep in the master bedroom! But that got Jessica seriously horny and she cut the conversation with Trina short so she could run upstairs to take care of that. She couldn't recall ever having gone through such a period of almost constant sexual arousal in her entire life.

And of course, after a good session in the shower with one of her toys, Jessica again passed on having sex with Robby later that night. But that was no great loss. A bit of guilt came over her but was gone just as fast. All she was doing was asserting her rights as a woman to grant or refuse sex. That she still wanted it but not necessarily with Robby was becoming nothing but a mere detail. And hewasa lousy lay, so that helped make his wife feel more okay about passing on it. If a guy couldn't do a halfways decent job with sex after close to two years of marriage, didn't he sort of "deserve" to have the privilege curtailed?

If a woman wanted to, Jessica now realized, she could justify nearly anything. It just took a little thought and a little convincing of herself. It was a lot easier said than done, but with time, a lot of determination, and the right type of female, anything atallcould be the "right" thing for her.

"You're gonna get to meet Trina on Friday night" Jessica informed Robby sometime during that week. "I'm having her over here for a change since I'm always going by her place."

"Well that sounds nice" said Robby. "I'd like to meet this old friend of yours anyway."

Oh, that's whatyouthink! his wife thought to herself with a grin that he didn't notice. You don'treallywant to meet the woman who does your wife better than you ever could, do you? What guy would actually want to meet a woman who's becoming a better mate for his wife than he is?

But naturally Jessica couldn't say any of this, although it felt wildly exciting to know that this girlfriend of hers whom Robby thought he wanted to meet might well be his permanent replacement someday. This made her smile. How many married men ever think of a thing likethat? Someladyfriendof their wife's being the biggest competition they ever had for her! What made it so exciting to think about this was how clueless most guys would be to the very possibility of a thing like that.

You're going out with a girlfriend? Oh, okay.

A girlfriend of yours is coming over? Great!

Are you two sleeping together? Yeah,right! Thatquestion just didn't enter into it, which gave new meaning to the expression "right under their noses".

A guy wouldn't evenconsidera thing like that! Of course he wouldn't!Girlfriendsdidn't havecocks, and men were so obsessed with the cock being at the center of sex that something likelesbianismjust didn't have any realism for them. Theyknewof such a thing, of course, but it wasn't something that could have anything to do withthemortheirsituation! A married guy simply couldn't comprehend something like his wife truly becoming interested in another woman. His thoughts just didn't run in that direction. Men thought in such penis-oriented terms that it prevented them from seeing anything thatdidn'tinclude the cock, and all Jessica could do was shake her head at this blatant egotisticalignorance! The good part, of course, was how unbelievablyeasyit made things for women when they wanted to pair off. Male ignorance. Eventhathad its place in things!

"This is Trina" Jessica told Robby as she introduced them, the full impact of what it meant to have Trina in their house hitting her at that moment. In a very real way it was bad news for her husband to be meeting her girlfriend, not that he had any awareness of this.

"Hi Trina" said Robby. "I'm very pleased to meet you."

That's whatyouthink, thought a smiling Trina just as Jessica had when Robby said he'd like to meet her. But she politely told Jessica's wimp how nice it was to meet him too.

Hewasa wimp. Trina could spot a thing like that from a long way off, and she could see from the way this Robby character talked and acted that he wasn't any woman's idea of a real man. But this made her very interested in getting into conversations with the guy, for her approach could be nice and condescending like she wanted it to be.

"Oh, is thisyourcomputer?" Trina asked Robby as she spotted a new Dell laptop on a desk in the living room and acted like nothing could interest her more than some geeky guy's new toy.

Robby, of course, flattered by the attention he was getting from this gorgeous little babe in the tight-fitting black slacks and pink top, immediately began talking as geeky as Trina took him to be as he described all the cool features of the latest and greatest in notebook computer technology. Trina oohed and ahhed while Jessica went and got a bottle of wine and some glasses from the kitchen, which gave her the chance to openly grin at what she and Trina were planning. And she liked the way her friend was playing up to Robby, too. As he so eagerly engaged Trina in conversation, Jessica wanted to laugh out loud. Trina was talking to him as if he was a ten year old and she was some aunt of his or something. He couldn't evenseeit!

Robby had taken a seat at the desk to show off his computer while Trina, not missing this terrific opportunity, stood next to his chair and did a good amount of leaning down toward the desk and letting this overgrown adolescent, as his wife referred to him, help himself to a generous view down the front of her low-cut top. Trina wasn't wearing a bra and poor Robby's penis was already acknowledging this fact. He could almost see her nipples and it was driving him to distraction. Plus he could smell her lovely soap scent as Trina stood right next to him while bending over to watch what he was doing on his computer. She had the smaller-sized boobs of a fourteen year old, but as any guy would know, this really doesn't matter in the end. Boobs of any size will reduce him to silly-putty.

She just oozes sex, thought Robby as his fingers fumbled their way over the keyboard. With more than a little guilt he realized that this Trina chick was many times sexier than his own wife was, or at least this was how she struck him. Of course Trina hadn't been in the house five minutes before she had what little cleavage she possessed practically in his face. From Robby's eyes the distance to Trina's boobs was roughly sixteen inches while she stood by his chair.

"You've just goteverythingon there,haven'tyou?" she gushed, as Robby blushed with pride and nodded. He was a bit too stupid to pick up on what should have been an obviously patronizing attitude as Trina went on addressing him as if talking to a child.