Woman, Shemale, Sissy Playtime

Story Info
Everyone's fantasies addressed in this little snapshot.
7k words
4.69
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm live streaming this Lacy."

I see the terror in your eyes.

"Don't worry, anyone who might be watching won't know you. And if by some wild chance there is someone watching who does recognize you, you don't need to worry, they won't tell anyone. They'll keep it to themself. Porn is a private endeavor, no one shares what they watch, not the really deep and dark stuff."

I set up the camera on a tripod. I open up my feed online where I'm authorized to go live. I go live as a woman. I post a photo of you, the black and white one where you're laying on your bed with your legs up in the air, a close-up of your face. Before I'm even live, five people are trying to enter the room.

Live:

"Undress."

I'm out of frame, behind the camera.

"Lay down on the bed, spread your legs and touch your pussy. Just tease yourself, nothing too aggressive. Tease. You have 12 viewers by the way. Look into the camera. Tell everyone what you are."

"I'm a slut."

"Louder, they didn't hear you Lacy."

"I'm a slut," this time it's loud and I let a small laugh slip out.

I go to your closet and pick out a spaghetti strap pink chemise. I grab a pair of heels, black leather straps and a 3 inch heel. In your chest of drawers I find your panty drawer. I touch every pair, open them up and smell them, handle them, open them. I choose a pink Vanity Fair full-bottom nylon pair that look relatively new, they still have that sheen on them. They feel like silk.

In your hosiery drawer I follow the same procedure until finding a pair of very expensive Wolford stay-up thigh highs. They are micro fishnet, black and in perfect condition. You take care of your lingerie.

"Stop touching yourself slut. Tell me, what are you?"

"I'm a slut."

"What else?"

"I like pussy. I like cock. I want men and women to watch me. I like to show strangers what a good slutty whore I can be."

"Wow, good girl. I didn't expect that right out of the gate like that, but I'm glad to see you accepting and admitting what you really want. Now stand up at the foot of the bed."

I walk up to you. I trace fingertips along your arms at the same time positioning you the way I want. I face you directly toward the camera. I use my strength in subtle ways so you understand to keep your arms at your side and your chin up and your eyes looking into the camera.

"Tell everyone, 'I am a whore. I want as many people as possible to watch me. I love showing men and women and transgendered who I am.' "

You repeat it exactly, "I am a whore. I want as many people as possible to watch me. I love showing men and women and transgendered who I am."

I am tracing fingertips over your body. I stop and squeeze your tits, pinch your nipples and push them together. I run a hand down your back turning you so the camera can see me slip it into your ass crack. I slide my other hand up to the back of your neck and force your head down and bend you forward. I use the hand that's been sliding between your smoothly shaven ass crack and indicate that you should spread your legs. You use your arms to support yourself on the vanity at the foot of your bed.

You can see the laptop. you can see yourself on camera. your ass is open and facing the camera. Your legs are spread and you are bent over leaning on the vanity. My hand is sliding up and down your asshole and along your smooth pussy. I'm gently tapping your pussy and asshole with the tips of my finger and you see your own ass bouncing and jiggling with each tap you feel.

My other hand is caressing the small of your back and moving up and down your spine, up to the back of your neck and base of your skull and down to the small of your back.

One hand tapping, one hand rubbing. The taps grow increasingly stronger transitioning into spankings and slappings and you can hear them and feel them jiggling your flesh. Innately you spread yourself wider and lean further forward trying to open yourself wider. You watch yourself on the laptop and try to present the sexiest, most slutty perspective for the viewers.

The number has increased to 48. I hear you sigh deeply as my fingers on your asshole slip down to your pussy lips and glide effortlessly inside your lips and up to your clit. I feel how wet you already are. I reach around and put a wet finger into your mouth. The camera can't see you licking your cum-covered finger but everyone online knows that's what you're doing.

I use my strength to indicate you should stand up. I turn you around to face the camera. I kneel down and open one leg-hole of your Vanity Fair panties. you slip one foot through then we're working together and you slip the other through the remaining leg-hole and I slide them slowly up over your ankles. I'm kneeling on both knees in front of you. you push my head into your crotch. I rub my face and hair and press into your smooth pussy flesh. I'm kissing your lips tenderly using the tip of my tongue to trace up and down tasting your cum and teasing your clit the whole time slowly sliding your panties up your calves, past your knees and up your thighs. I pull them up over your ass and smooth them with both hands touching you through the silky material.

I guide you to the bed and seat you on the edge of the bed. I push your knees open. You are seated, legs spread wide open, tits exposed in center frame of the camera.

"Look into the camera Lacy. Tease your pussy for everyone. Over the panties. Let your pussy feel the silky fabric against it.

The count is 116 now. The chat box is a non-stop cascade of comments begging to be with you in the room and praising you for showing them.

"They love it Lacy. They love watching you. Show them, but don't give them too much, they don't deserve you. You are a goddess, they are losers."

I bring the vanity chair over and a small end table with supplies I've readied earlier. I proceed to work on your nails. I place one foot in my lap and massage you. I rub your foot with seasoned-expertise. You recognize my touch and experience and you lay back on the bed with your legs open and tease yourself rubbing your panties against your pussy.

"Touch yourself. Take your time. Don't rush. Let yourself feel good. Let me give you a pedi. Let me take my time and treat you."

I take my time massaging your foot, using my file and clippers to shape and smooth your nails, and then painting them. This is a labor of love and for viewers in search of immediate gratification leave, come back hoping the action has advanced, realize it hasn't, leave, and then come back again. The count is a steady 180 to 220 depending on what is going on.

Once I finish your first foot I step out of frame and leave the room, "I'll be right back."

You are alone in the room. You look at the laptop and see yourself. You are spread, laying back on the bed. Your hair is spread like a flower around your head, your tits are big and full and resting gently to the side in a way that makes you look like a whore. You can see the damp spot in the middle of your panties where your cum has darkened the pink nylon just enough to be able to see your pussy lips.

You push your tits together and play with your nipples for the viewers.

"I have invited some people over today, Lacy," I say as I walk into the room. "This is Audrie."

Audrie follows me into the room. We are out of frame. You sit up and try to cover yourself but soon realize the effort was pointless. You see a beautiful, full-bodied and mature shemale standing next to me. She is naked. Her cock is hard and wet and you realize I'd been sucking her cock already. I kneel down and put her cock in my mouth and took her full length down my throat.

You watched with envy.

I stood and guided Audrie to the bed. I grabbed the pink chemise and slipped it over your head and let it fall over your shoulders and fitted it onto your beautiful tits and torso.

"Lay down Lacy. Keep your legs spread, I still have another foot to work on."

I positioned Audrie on her knees above your head.

"Ok sluts, you are not allowed to rush into anything. You have 210 viewers and that's about to spike dramatically. Do not give them what they want. You are goddesses. You are queens and they are weak peasants. They will reveal themselves as such, just look at the comments. They are weak misogynists beating their pathetic cocks wishing they were in the room with you. Don't give them anything, but by all means, feel good. Be sluts. Be the whores you feel inside and take your time. Audrie, place the tip of your cock on Lacy's mouth. Lacy, you can use your mouth however you like, but you cannot take her down your throat. Suckle, lick, kiss, and taste, but no sucking and throating.

Also, Lacy, I know it's hard to resist, but keep your activity outside your panties. You can let your tits fall out of your chemise if you like, but keep the garment on your body. Audrie, you are not allowed under her panties either. You can touch her, kiss her, use your tongue on her, but you are not allowed under her panties. Oh, and one more thing," and I handed you each a vibrator.

I sat back down with my tools and began massaging your other foot.

I know you don't ask for the photos so please just let me know if you'd rather i don't include them.

Viewer count: 312

The scene on-cam is this: A beautiful 40 year-old woman laying back on a bed, she's got a full head silky hair that blossoms around her head. She's wearing a pink, spaghetti strap chemise with one of her full breasts hanging outside the loose-fitting chemise that gives her that disheveled whorish appearance. She has a pair of Vanity Fair, full-cut pink panties on with a damp warm spot that seems to be growing. She's resting a purple and yellow vibrator between her spread open legs.

A mature, naked shemale is kneeling above her head positioned so her smoothly shaven balls are resting on the woman's face and the tip of her cock is kissing the woman's crimson painted lips. The woman is kissing and licking the shemale's tip occasionally taking it inside her mouth and suckling it like a hungry whore. The shemale's cock is producing a steady flow of precum that paints the woman's lips and face.

A sissy, dressed in a six-strap, open-bottom girdle with Wolford nude thigh high stockings hooked up to the six silken straps, a white spaghetti strap chemise, and a pair of 4 inch, knee-high leather boots is painting one of the woman's feet.

"Tell me what you are, Lacy," I command.

"I'm a cock-whore. I'm a cum-slut. I'm a cam-whore," you sound confident and calm.

"It's important for you to remind everyone what you are Lacy. Don't be embarrassed, admitting who you are adds to your excitement. Use your vibrator conservatively. Moderate your excitement, don't let your orgasm crest, keep yourself close to the edge but never push it over the top. You can make this last as long as you want. I'll be here for you the whole time. I'm not leaving, I'm not in any hurry. Watching you feeling good is the only sexual pleasure I need.

Don't give the viewers anything. Ignore their misogynist cries. They are weak, you are a queen. When they call you a bitch, they only reveal their weaknesses. When they call you a whore, they don't mean it the way you mean it, their intent is to hurt and cause pain and every minute you hold off is your vengeance upon them. Every time you announce yourself a whore, every time you say aloud 'I am a slut and whore' takes away their power and increases yours."

I finish with your pedi and leave the frame. I want to give your nails time to dry. I roll us a joint. I leave and return with a bottle of wine and a bottle of whiskey. I set up our treats on the balcony. I go and adjust the camera on the tripod so the open balcony is center frame.

I set up the balcony furniture with two deck chairs on either side of a bistro-style table with the wine and whiskey. I enter the bedroom and take your hand lifting you to your feet. I kiss your mouth and face to clean whatever cum remained there. I taste the cum on your lips. I run my hands over your satin chemise and make any adjustments necessary. I lead you to your deck chair. We are secluded on the balcony but a determined voyeur would catch their fill.

I pour you a glass of wine and place a gummy bear edible on your tongue then light the joint for you.

I return to the bedroom. I slip a pink satin nightgown over Audrie's head, shoulders and body. The gown is full-length with a slit up to her hip on both sides. I knelt before her and she flipped the front of her gown over my head and I sucked her cock shrouded in satin.

She forced herself slowly down my throat and I opened myself and let her do it. I felt it slide down my throat like a serpent filling first my mouth and then my throat until the tip of my nose pressed against her smoothly shaved pubis. I felt the palms of her hands through the satin material of her gown holding my head in place and then she fucked my throat. I felt thrilled. My clit stood out from beneath my open girdle but I refused to touch it, letting my throat get fucked was all I needed.

Audrie released me and I led her to her deck chair, poured her a glass of wine, and put a gummy bear on her tongue before kissing her painted mouth.

I poured myself a glass of whiskey, took my own edible and then picked up the Wolford fishnet stockings. I made sure the paint on your nails was dry and slowly, carefully gathered the gossamer material into a ring and expertly slid it over your toes, up your foot and effortlessly up your leg. I performed the same on your remaining leg then slipped your heels on buckling them up before sitting down in the remaining arm chair.

This is the kind of lull on cam that usually causes a dip in viewership but our cam had over 400 viewers.

We chatted and smoked. Audrie was enchanted by you. She fawned and praised you. You admitted you had a thing for shemales and you thought she was beautiful. She wasn't a bimbo with plastic surgery. Audrie told us she was a very effeminate man and made the transition when she was 30 after both her parents died. She'd moved across country and lived as a woman. No one suspected and she hardly told anyone she had a cock. She looked like a woman in all other ways.

We started talking fantasies. You admitted you and your husband were swingers. You admitted you liked to be watched, to be the center of attention. You like being the slut and being used. You like masturbating while people watched you. You like being submissive and being used and treated like a whore.

Audrie liked to watch. She loves a good blow job. She likes her balls to be played with and sucked, and she loved getting her smoothly shaved asshole licked.

The edibles started to take effect and we were all feeling good. I was on my second glass of whiskey and left the balcony to check on the cam, make sure it was capturing everything in frame. I brought the laptop onto the balcony and went back into the house.

You noticed the viewer count was down to 240.

"Have you ever been on a live cam?" Audrie asked.

"Not like this, although my husband and I have been at parties that have been filmed and shared amongst the members. Have you?"

"Oh yes," Audrie laughed. "Almost every day, rather I should say evening. It's the only way I can masturbate. I love getting on cam and teasing all those frustrated closet homosexuals out there."

"Aren't you worried about getting discovered?"

"No, I never show my face. It's from the neck down. And it's very fast, just enough to masturbate. I can't sleep until I cum. Ever since I was a teenager. I used to just watch porn, but when I discovered how arousing it is to show myself to perfect strangers I can't resist the temptation to go online and show everyone. It makes my orgasms so strong. Most nights it's very fast, just need to get a good orgasm in and then crash, but on weekends I make an evening out of it."

"Don't you have a partner?"

"No, it's easier this way. I've loads of friends, I would just rather not go through the mess of having a relationship."

"How did you meet Luke?"

"Online. A couple years ago. He was one of the only guys online who was nice to me. Most people online are just misogynist assholes. Cum bitch. Fuck your hole cunt. Faggot. This kind of stuff. Luke told me I was beautiful. He's told me all about you. He says I remind him of you," and she laughed. "What do you think?

"I can see that, yes. You have a beautiful body, I love how you walk, you've got it down for sure."

"Your husband doesn't mind?"

"No. He knows all about Luke, plus he's on a golf weekend in St. Pete. He's not worried. I love the death out of Luke, but once every decade or so is enough," you both laugh. "Have you been with him before?"

"Oh sure. He was so sweet the first time we chatted was one of my "sessions" (she used finger quotes when she said sessions). I was teasing all the boys, getting them all charged up and angry. Luke just kept LOLing and saying sweet things to me. He actually wanted me to put my panties ON, not take them off. He convinced me to kick everyone out and go one on one so he could see my face. He said he wanted to see my eyes. He says my eyes remind me of yours."

"Yes, that's it. I couldn't figure out what specifically he meant by the similarity, but yes I see that."

"He calls it "in control," like a queen. I liked that he called me that. It made me feel like a woman. That first chat he invited me to view his cam and he was dressed up like a sissy little slut and I laughed at his clumsy makeup job. I embarrassed him but he told me he didn't mind, that he actually liked it."

"Yes, he likes being humiliated, doesn't he? Over the years he's found some amazing ways of humiliating himself with me."

"And, you're not going to leave me wondering..."

"Well you probably know about our Vegas weekend."

"Yes. I love to have him tell me that story."

"Well, every couple months after that he'd send me a story he'd written, or pics of himself. Then he built a profile on an adult site and started sending me videos of himself. I love his writing, the pics and vids are amusing, but his writing can be quite good at times. Most of his stories are pretty over the top, but every once in a while he really finds my weakness. I have to keep him in check though otherwise he can get annoying. Begging me to be his mistress, asking for photos or something more. I just don't have the time to invest, and I have to set him straight. He's such a little sissy pervert sometimes. I only give him a little crumb every few years, just to let him know I'm paying attention. It's all he needs. I sent him some professional photos of myself a decade ago and that keeps him going. If he crosses the line I have to berate him and remind he's dealing with."

"That's good to know. He is pretty easy to control. I don't have to say much to let him know I need my space. After we chatted that first time we both orgasmed and we agreed to meet again online. We did that a few times and one time he asked if we could meet. We'd talked about our preferences and he knew I'm a top and a dominant, so when he told me he would just come over and service me and then leave it was an easy decision," she laughed out loud and blushed at the thought.

I came back on the balcony and poured myself my third whiskey. The edible was hitting me good and I was visibly horny. I knelt down between your legs. I rubbed your legs feeling the delicious micro-fishnet fabric and your fleshy thighs. I picked up one of your feet and slipped off your heel and began giving you a foot rub. I slipped off your stocking and began sucking on your toes, the smell of fresh polish and leather made my clit pulse and precum escaped my tip. You used your toe to catch it and feed it to me. I put your toes in my mouth and massaged your arch and rubbed your smooth muscled calf.

12