Women in Lust

Story Info
A teenage girl has an arousing experience at the cinema.
1.4k words
4.48
29.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussrider
Pussrider
396 Followers

In 1969 I was a bit of a loner. I was an only-child, and at school I was seen as a bit of a swat, more into literature than the latest pop stars, lauded by teachers but mocked and bullied by the other girls. Most of them came council estates whereas we lived in a private house, my dad being a bank manager and my mum a scientist at the local chemistry works, so I was considered stuck-up too. Just turned 18 I'd never had a boyfriend - to be honest I think the lads in school saw me as a bit intimidating and stuck with their own kind, with their make-up and push-up bras and brassy behaviour. I never wore make-up or jewellery, I tended to dress in conservative monochrome clothes and round, black-framed owlish reading glasses. So that day I went to the pictures I felt quite comfortable with my own company.

It was a Wednesday and I had a study day off school, but by lunchtime I was bored and felt I needed a break. Ken Russell's Women In Love was showing at the local pictures and having read the novel I thought it would be interesting. Even though it was a midweek matinee, a sunny day, and D H Lawrence wasn't exactly on everybody's reading list in Cockermouth, I was a little surprised there were only about three other people in the auditorium.

I sat a few rows between them and removed my glasses - I didn't need them for films. Just as the trailers for future films were finishing the doors clattered and another woman, I guessed around 40, walked in and sat at the end of the row I was in. In the half-light from the screen I thought I vaguely recognised her, and after a minute or so I placed her as a teacher at another school in the town.

I found the film engaging, and I wasn't sure when it happened but after a while I realised she'd moved to sit next to me. For a moment I thought it seemed strange when there were so many other empty seats in the place but, eyes still on the screen, she leaned towards me and, in a vaguely foreign accent, whispered "Captivating, isn't it?" I nodded silently and returned my own eyes to the action.

After a few minutes I realised the lady's thigh was pressed against mine; I was just wearing ankle socks, she had silky trousers. I ignored it but then her leg started rubbing up and down against mine. I had never in my life been touched in a remotely sexual way to that point, and the softness of her trousers, and the warmth of her skin through them, had a strange effect on me, sending little thrills up my leg and into my pussy. I sat petrified; I knew what she was doing wasn't right but I didn't have the confidence to ask her to stop, or to move away.

I tried to concentrate on the film, but as the famous nude wrestling scene started I jumped as her hand alighted on my leg, just above my knee and just under the hem of my skirt. I glanced at her but she seemed to be still staring at the screen. Her fingers began to stroke and press gently into my leg; I tried to shuffle to the far side of my narrow seat but that just resulted in my legs opening. I could feel my face getting hot and my breath coming in pants. I was terrified but, at the same time, strangely excited in a way I never had been before.

Sensing no active resistance my assailant slowly slid her hand further up my leg and started to lightly scratch my inner thing with sharp pointed nails, just below my sensible school knickers. My entire body shuddered at that and, involuntarily, I slipped down in my seat, pushing my skirt further up my pale legs. Still not looking at me, the woman stroked a finger firmly up the damp crotch of my pants, along my pussy. Something like an electric shock shot through my entire body and I grabbed her wrist in both my hands. She paused for a second but, when she realised I wasn't trying to pull her hand away, she slid it up onto my belly and down under the elasticated waistband of my pants. By this time my body was almost horizontal in my seat, my bum hanging off the edge, knees wide apart, my hands gripping the arms to stop me falling, each breath a gasp.

Her fingers twirled in my skimpy pubic hair for a moment then slipped down and cupped my pussy. Totally in her control, I clasped both hands over my mouth to stop a groan escaping. I whined as I felt her fingers slip inside me and begin a steady in-out rhythm. My eyes squeezed shut and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as her thumb found my clitoris and began to massage it, and within moments it was as if an entire box of fireworks had exploded in my head and a furnace had been lit in my tummy. Electricity flowed through my body as she continued to stimulate me, and I could actually hear a squishing sound as her fingers fucked me and twirled inside me. Even my clasped hands couldn't prevent a scream escaping me as a new technicolour wave tsunamied through my brain. I just lay there trembling as her hand retracted from my knickers, and I compliantly opened my mouth to admit the two fingers she pressed between my lips, stroking the taste of my juices onto my tongue.

She reached around me and pulled me back into a sitting position, and I noticed with shock that one of the people sitting a few rows below had turned around and was staring in our direction. After a few second though he turned back to the screen with an affronted mumble. Trying to bring my breathing under control I assumed the woman was finished with me, but I was very wrong.

Having given me about a minute to recover, she stood, I thought to leave the cinema. Instead she turned 90 degrees, stepped between my legs and crouched down. I hissed "What? No!" as I felt her hands reach under my skirt outside my legs, but I found myself raising my bum to help her as she dragged my sopping pants down my legs. She raised each of my feet and slid them entirely off me.

Terrified of what she had planned, I stared goggle-eyed as she gazed up my skirt. Then, placing a hand on each of my thighs, she ducked her head under my skirt and a moment later another lightning bolt hit me as she licked the length of my sticky pussy. Instinctively my thighs clamped around her head, and in response she pulled my hips forwards, clamping her mouth even more tightly to me. I felt I might die of shock as her tongue twirled around inside me, moved up to massage my clit then plunged into me again. Hardly realising what I was doing, I pushed my hands up under my jumper and rhythmically squeezed my boobs through my bra. I felt her lifting my lower legs and she crossed them behind her head, imprisoning her between my thighs.

I have no idea how long she ate my pussy, or how many times I came; I do know that I snatched a hand from my boob to my mouth but it wasn't enough to stop an animal-like scream emerging. As my lover slowly lifted her head from under my skirt I was vaguely aware of an angry male voice calling "Shut up - bloody kids."

Whatever continued to happen on the screen was a blur to me. I was in a daze until the cinema lights went up, and I found myself slumped alone, a couple of people staring at me as they left the cinema. I tried to pull myself together and tidy myself up; I felt around the floor for my knickers but couldn't find them, and concluded that the woman must have taken them as a trophy. I made my bleary way home, thankful that I had such a long skirt on.

I only saw the other woman once again, at an inter-school hockey match where I was a spectator. At the end she walked past me and gave me a little smile. But I've never forgotten the details of that day - in fact once or twice a year my girlfriend and I go to the pictures when we know there will be a small audience and roleplay my deflowering all over again!

Pussrider
Pussrider
396 Followers