Women Of Riverdale

Story Info
Jennifer Compton arrives in Riverdale, and meets the women.
7.9k words
4.57
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to MeredithX and Quinn_McMullen for all their help editing this story.

Please note: This story is based on the cast of the television series Riverdale -- Season 5. In season 5 which is seven years after they have left high school, the average age of the characters is approximately 25.

This story is about a town -- a small town -- and the people who live in that town. They work, fall in love, get married, have children and, yes, even die there.

From a distance -- or from the window of a train rushing by -- it presents itself as do so many other small towns, all over the world. Safe. Decent. Innocent. But that's only how people want it to be. Or think it is because they're young and don't know any better -- or because they're old and don't want to know any better.

At a certain point, though, you look closely enough and you start seeing the shadows underneath the town. And sometimes the shadows take over. And you are living in this place that you don't recognize anymore. And you're feeling a lot of things, but safe isn't one of them.

The name of this town is Riverdale.

-- Original introduction from the Warner Bros. series "Riverdale."

-----

The sun's golden rays had just risen above the horizon when Jennifer Compton pulled into the parking lot of the City Centre Motor Hotel. She looked at the small, two-story establishment and cringed.

She sighed, "Ugh, where is a Hilton when you need one?"

She got out of her car and headed into the office. There she saw a scruffy-looking man about sixty chewing on a cigar and watching a small television. She noticed the small bell on the counter and also noticed the man didn't look up when she entered.

"Excuse me," she said, annoyed, tapping the bell a few times.

The man slowly got up and walked toward her, taking the bell and placing it behind the counter.

"What can I do you for, miss?"

"Uh, a room. That's why I am here," she said snobbishly.

The clerk looked at her, annoyed at her pretentious nature. "Sign this." He slid a registration card and a pen across the counter.

"I don't want hepatitis," she retorted, taking a pen from her purse to sign the card.

"Sixty-five dollars a night. Check-out at noon. Will that be cash or--"

"Charge it," she cut him off and handed him her American Express card.

He reached to a board behind him for a key and placed it on the counter.

"Room seven, first floor, right over there." He pointed in the direction of the room.

Jennifer's face cringed in disgust, "Ugh." She took out a tissue from her purse and wiped the key and key tag. Then she picked it up -- it appeared clean -- and exited the office.

She parked her car in front of her room. She lifted her suitcase from the trunk, and when she reached the door she looked at the doorknob and cringed again. She wiped it off with the tissue she had used for the key. Entering the room, she flicked the light switch upward, again using the tissue.

"What a disease-infested place," Jennifer muttered.

She placed her suitcase on the floor and inspected the room. One double bed, a six-drawer dresser, a television and a telephone on a little table next to the bed. She walked to the back of the room, looked to her right, and saw the bathroom. It appeared to be your standard motel bathroom. Jennifer took out her disinfecting wipes and started to wipe down the entire room and bathroom. Not wanting to catch an infection, she cleaned every nook and cranny.

Jennifer was new to Riverdale. She had left a six-figure job on Bay Street in Toronto to start a new, quieter life. She needed a change of pace from the hustle and bustle of a big city. She had worked her ass off for years to achieve what she had by age twenty-seven. With a soft, white complexion, long, wavy, dirty-blonde hair and light-brown eyes, she was the kind of girl that turned heads. She also had a bitchy, pretentious attitude, but those were prerequisites to be successful in business and the stock market that she had achieved. You needed to be ruthless. She was.

-----

As the morning sun shone through the windows, Veronica Lodge had just opened the doors and put the open sign in the window of her jewelry shop, La Petite Bijoutière. Veronica was a Latina woman with straight, medium-length black hair, brown eyes and a slim build. She dressed stylishly.

Veronica had posted a help wanted sign in her window. She taught high school and needed someone to be there once school started again. She hoped she could find someone soon so she would have two months to train the new person on how the business operated. She knew she might also need time off to work on her divorce from her husband Chadwick.

-----

Back at the motel, Jennifer dressed professionally, but because of the warm weather didn't overdress. She wore a turquoise sleeveless top, black pencil skirt and black three-inch heels. She fixed her hair and make-up in the mirror and attached fancy earrings. She smiled to herself in the mirror. From her suitcase she picked up the large yellow envelope that contained her resumes and headed out the door, not really sure what she would find.

She drove around a while getting accustomed to her new surroundings. She located the local supermarket, the mall, parks, and other establishments. While looking for a job, she would also look for a place to live. She wanted to get out of that motel, and fast! She had no idea what kind of diseases could be there. Jennifer pulled her car to the curb and looked down a long street lined with shops and busy sidewalks.

"So this is what happens in a small town on Saturday mornings," she said aloud to herself.

She parked her car, got out with her resumes, and began walking.

As Jennifer looked at all the shops, she turned a lot of heads. She knew she looked good.

She came across a shop with a fancy name, La Petite Bijoutière. "I never liked French."

She looked through the window anyway. It was a jewelry shop. She saw a beautiful, raven-haired woman at the front counter helping two customers. She was just about to walk by when she saw the help-wanted sign in the window. Better than nothing, she thought, and entered the shop. Jennifer looked around as the woman helped the customers, admiring what she was wearing. She wore a tight, form-fitting sleeveless black blouse and gray pencil skirt just above the knees. As Jennifer waited, she looked around the shop and made a jewelry shopping list in her head.

"May I help you?" Veronica inquired as she walked from behind the counter toward Jennifer. Jennifer turned her head and was amazed by Veronica's beauty. Her face, her hair, her style of clothing. She figured she could be her twin. Her looks, her movement, everything exuded confidence. Jennifer swallowed hard; she couldn't believe how beautiful this woman was. Jennifer licked her lips, but tried to make her reaction look as mundane as she could. Veronica was much too smart. She could see Jennifer was uneasy and it wasn't from fear. She noticed beads of sweat forming on Jennifer's forehead. Veronica got closer to Jennifer and looked at her quizzically. She was sure she had seen her before, but couldn't remember where.

"Is something the matter?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, you just look awfully familiar to me. How may I help you today?"

"Actually," Jennifer started, as she pulled out a resume from the envelope, "I'm here about the job," she said, handing the papers to Veronica.

As Veronica browsed the document, her eyes widened. "I knew it," she said, and placed her finger on the resume. "You are Jennifer Compton, financial wizard of Canada. I read your two-page spread in the paper a while back. What are you doing in Riverdale?"

Jennifer was caught a little off guard that the woman knew who she was. "Well, I left that life behind. I wanted something a little quieter."

"You might have heard of me too. Veronica Lodge."

"Lodge? You mean the Lodge that--"

"Yes, that one," Veronica cut her off, knowing she must have heard about her father.

"The She-Wolf of Wall Street?"

"In the flesh," Veronica said and smiled proudly.

Jennifer had heard of her, in fact. She had heard of Veronica Lodge personifying "The Three C's:" charisma, confidence and cunning. She thought of what wonderful partners they could become, not just in the financial world, but even in this boutique if Veronica chose to hire her. She seemed nice, not the overbearing bitch she heard and read about.

"I am well aware of your qualifications, Jennifer. I've read all about them," she said, looking down at the resume before looking up and meeting Jennifer's gaze. For the first time Veronica really looked at the other woman and was attracted to her. She could tell by the light tingle she felt between her labia. She caught herself staring at the newcomer, then quickly looked down. "Umm, the pay," she stammered, "is $16.50 per hour. Is that fine for you?"

"Yes quite. Better than zero"

Veronica extended her hand, smiled and said, "Miss Compton, you've got the job."

Jennifer smiled back and shook her hand firmly.

Veronica looked at Jennifer's resume again and something caught her eye. "Wait, this address is from Toronto. Where are you living now?"

"Well, I just got to town, so right now I'm at the City Centre Motor Hotel."

"Oh, no!" Veronica exclaimed. She remembered the murder that had taken place there. "You need to get out of there. May I suggest The Pembrooke apartments?"

"Pembrooke?" Jennifer questioned.

"Yes, come by at six tonight. I will close the shop and take you there. Do you have a car?"

"Yes, of course."

"Perfect," Veronica said. "Go pack, and I'll see you at six. In the meantime, head to Pop's for something to eat and drink. Here's the address," she said, and wrote down the address and directions, as well as her cell-phone number, on a small piece of paper, then handed it to Jennifer. "If you need anything, anything at all, my number is there to call me."

"Thanks," Jennifer said and smiled back. "See you at six."

Jennifer walked back to her car and smiled, very proud that she had landed a job her first day in town. She not only had found a job, but a job with Veronica Lodge -- smart, powerful, and extremely sexy. She thought Veronica liked her too; she had noticed her staring and stammering during the interview.

Jennifer was totally enamored with Veronica. Not merely with her looks, but with the way she acted, the way she carried herself. She knew she wanted Veronica and she would do anything she could to have her. Her nipples hardened in her bra as thoughts of Veronica flooded her mind: her hair, her face, her body, her attitude. With their backgrounds and personalities, she and Veronica were two peas in a pod.

Back at the shop, Veronica sat on the stool behind the counter. She couldn't get Jennifer out of her mind. What was it about her? What was drawing her attraction? Beautiful, yes. Confident, yes. But why her, why Jennifer? She never had feelings like this toward another woman. She loved Archie, but had married Chad. Betty was her best friend, but she had never had any sexual thoughts about her. She closed her eyes, and in her mind she saw images of Jennifer. She slowly slid her hand down her pencil skirt, over her silk panties. With her free hand, Veronica ran her fingers over her soft red lips and her breathing became heavier...

The sound of people entering the shop startled Veronica back from her daydream. Quickly she returned her hands to the counter, then cleaned them using the hand-sanitizer pump she kept there. Composing herself, she stood with a smile on her face before the customers had even noticed her.

-----

Jennifer followed Veronica's directions when she pulled into the parking lot of Pop's and looked up at the lighted sign.

"Chock'lit Shoppe?" she chuckled to herself.

She got out of her car and walked in, not sure what to expect. When she entered, she saw that it was mostly empty and reminded her of a Sixties-style diner. She looked to her left and saw three people sitting in a booth, two women and a man.

The one facing Jennifer was a striking redheaded woman with bright-red pasted lips and wearing a back choker necklace and black top. This was Cheryl Blossom, Riverdale's resident It Girl. Cheryl had a slim figure, and her most notable features were her long, wavy red hair; amber eyes; and pale skin.

The two facing away were a blonde-haired woman and black-haired man. The blonde was Betty Cooper. She was the Girl Next Door, wholesome and smart to a fault. Her hair hung freely, and she wore a blue windbreaker with the letters "FBI" emblazoned across the back in large, bright-yellow characters.

The dark-haired man was Jughead Jones. Jughead was a nickname that had stuck; his real name was Forsythe. He was about six feet tall, with short black hair and blue-green eyes. She could see he wore a black leather jacket.

Behind the counter was a lovely young African American woman wiping down the top of the counter. Her name was Tabitha Tate. She was the granddaughter of Pop Tate who owned and ran Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe (which everyone referred to as just Pop's) after his own father had retired from running it. Now Tabitha was the owner of Pop's, the diner of choice for most of Riverdale's residents.

Jennifer slowly walked over and sat on one of the stools at the counter.

"Good morning," Tabitha said, smiling, "Welcome to Pop's." She handed Jennifer a menu.

"Thank you. I'm new in town, not sure what is good here. My boss Veronica told me about this place."

With that remark, Tabitha paused, and Jennifer noticed that the two seated in the booth and previously facing away had now turned their heads.

"Veronica Lodge?" Tabitha questioned her.

"Why, yes."

The three in the booth continued to look on, even more interested.

Jennifer looked over at them. "Yes?" she repeated in her stuck-up, snobbish manner.

The two with turned heads faced away once again, and the three of them whispered among themselves.

Jennifer turned her head back to the menu. "Here," she pointed to an item. "Pop's American Breakfast sounds very nice. I will have that."

"Uh, excellent choice," a now-nervous Tabitha said in return, taking her menu and moving to the kitchen to cook. Jennifer watched Tabitha's butt move in her tight-fitting uniform as she walked toward the kitchen. I'd like a piece of that, she thought.

Jennifer continually heard whispers from the three in the booth. She was almost positive they were talking about her, and she didn't like it. She got up from her stool and walked over to them.

"Anything you would like to say?"

"Excuse you, Rachel Berry," the redhead snapped.

"No, excuse you, and the name is Jennifer Compton. Get used to it," Jennifer responded as she turned and went back to her stool.

About five minutes later, the three customers stood and left the diner. Soon afterward, Tabitha walked out with her plate and a tall glass of orange juice. Jennifer looked at her meal and saw three strips of bacon, scrambled eggs, three breakfast sausages, two hash-brown patties and two slices of toast.

She smiled up at Tabitha, "This looks delicious."

Tabitha smiled back, still nervous, wondering how this newcomer knew Veronica.

"Enjoy your breakfast," Tabitha replied and placed the receipt next to the plate. She had to admit to herself that, whoever this new girl was, she was very attractive.

"So, uh, who was The Breakfast Club?" Jennifer asked Tabitha.

"Just Cheryl, Betty and Jughead. Regulars."

"Jughead?" Jennifer giggled.

-----

Betty walked in the front door of her house, still confused as to who the new girl in town was and what was going on with her and Veronica. Her mother Alice, sat in the living room.

"Oh Betty, I am glad that you are home. Listen, I was--"

"Not now, mom," Betty said, and she held up her hand and ran up the stairs to her bedroom.

She sat on her bed and called Veronica to find out exactly who this girl was. The call went straight to voice mail, which meant her phone was turned off. Betty didn't want to leave a message; she wanted to talk, so she would try to reach Veronica later.

Alice Smith -- formerly Alice Cooper until her husband Hal passed away -- was a middle-aged woman with a slender figure and was the mother of Betty Cooper. She had blonde hair, tan skin and gray eyes. She dressed professionally, wearing pencil skirts and blouses and a natural-makeup look. But she also dressed sexily when she needed to and when the occasion called for it. She was an ordained minister.

-----

Jennifer arrived back at her motel and drew herself a hot bath. She wanted to look and smell nice and be presentable to the manager of The Pembrooke, where she hoped to get a room. She thought if Veronica recommended it, it must be nice.

Oh, Veronica, she thought, and closed her eyes. She lightly dragged the nails of her right hand over her left breast, leaving red finger marks, and she pinched, twisted and tugged her nipple, making it hard. She then pinched her right nipple, making it erect as well. Her hands lightly massaged her firm 34B breasts. Her mind filled with visions of Veronica, visions of Veronica naked. Her hands ran down over her abdomen and then over her nicely trimmed mound.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, and she slid two fingers into her tight, slippery vagina. Having been a lesbian all her life, she hadn't received much penetration and was still tight. "Fuck me, oh my God...Veronica."

Jennifer's fingers moved faster and deeper as she finger-fucked herself harder. Her free arm grabbed the side of the tub, and her vagina tightened and sucked her fingers inside more deeply. Her fingertips grazed her G-spot.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," she screamed as she let go, her orgasm ripping through her body. One hand plunged two fingers into her tiny pussy, and her other squeezed her breasts and pinched her hard nipples. She held her head back, eyes closed and mouth open, and she gasped for breath as she came down.

-----

Jennifer got dressed, sexily but not provocatively, for her interview at The Pembrooke. She wore an off-white long-sleeved button-up blouse with beige dress pants and tan-colored heels. It was 5:30 pm when she got into her car and drove to Veronica's shop.

As she walked in Veronica smiled at her. "Hello Jennifer, perfect timing. Let me get my purse, and we'll go."

Veronica locked up and headed toward her car. "Just follow me," she said over her shoulder.

Jennifer followed her to a large luxurious building. When they entered, Jennifer looked up at the very high ceiling and admired the architecture.

She smiled to herself, "This is more like it."

"Come, follow me," Veronica said and led Jennifer up to her apartment. "Please have a seat."

Jennifer sat on the couch and looked around, amazed at the huge apartment.

"So what time is the meeting with the manager?" she asked.

"Meeting? What meeting?"

"I thought I was going to have an interview for an apartment here."

"But you have an apartment here," Veronica said and stepped closer to her with a seductive look on her face.

"What? What are you talking about? I've only just--"

Veronica cut her off when she crawled onto the couch and on top of her and pressed her lips against Jennifer's. Jennifer closed her eyes and returned her kiss immediately.

"I knew you wanted this," Veronica said, breathing heavily. "I saw the way you looked at me. And I want this too."

She moved Jennifer's hair aside and began to suck hard on her neck and left a light-pink mark. Veronica then got off the couch and raised her skirt around her waist and removed her black silk panties, then got back on the couch and straddled Jennifer, who lay on her back. Veronica threw off her top, revealing a matching silk black bra holding her 33C breasts. She smiled seductively down at Jennifer. Veronica reached behind her and unsnapped it, her breasts falling free.