Women Study Pt. 05: The Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I think you're...what?...Lemme see....Norma! Right, Norma," Deborah's eyes narrowed inquisitively, "Norma...yes? and you are BOWEN'S wife! I know THAT!"

I stopped for a couple of beats, my feet pointed down the hallway toward the elevators, "This is all a big mistake...a BIG mistake...Oh, NO! I'm sorry...I just can't...I mean, really, really can't!"

I was hoping I wasn't overplaying my hand. I the worst thing that could happen was to have Deborah tell me to go fuck myself and get the hell out of there and then dump on Bowen later. But I think I gauged her personality well enough.

"No, step inside," the command voice again, "I want to talk to you and get to the bottom of this. Did Bowen put you up to this? Did he?"

I followed here into the room. By this time I had removed some tissues from my purse and was dabbing my eyes and nose. Hey, I've worked with forced tears a lot in my life.

"NO! Bowen doesn't know a thing about this," I was being honest, "he doesn't know a...thing, not a thing....He would never...I mean never...well...NEVER!"

"I know...he just sent you to find out about me...or he tricked you into doing it. That's something might try...He's dumb, in a smart kind of way," she looked at me arms crossed, "well, maybe I'm over reacting. He's probably not that dumb to try this...or anything like it... Why would he try, anyway?"

"Look, Deborah, I'm not sure what you're talking about," I acted as I had recovered the composure which I already possessed, "looking forward to a nice evening with a new friend is what I thought was going to happen. That's all. This is totally out of the blue. I won't say anything about this if you agree to do the same thing. Let's just call it off and call it square. Off I go...and off you go. I promise I won't say a thing about to this to anyone, certainly NOT Bowen. How does that sound to you?"

"What were you trying to get on me?" her gaze narrowed again, "and now you are chickening out...that's what I see."

" Deborah! Listen to what you're saying," I planted my feet and looked Deborah in the eye, "just what exactly is it that you might think I might be trying to 'get' on you."

"Well....", Deborah started off...

"No! Deborah, let me tell you what I think first," I don't like finger pointing but I pointed my finger, "what is it you think I might 'get' on you? What? That I'm going to 'out' you as lesbian? That's no secret. You've been 'out' plain as day for years. Or, What? That you are actually having sex with another woman? Excuse me? If I'm not mistaken that's pretty much goes with the definition of being a lesbian. C'mon! Oh, or...I see...that I'm record this...get it on my cell phone? Stop! Frisk me! What the fuck? So, if you're so worried, then let's just stop it...period...right now!"

Deborah tried to get in a word, "Well I....."

"No! Not a word until I finish," surprisingly, Deborah kept quiet, "so what? And it's not like you are going put anything over on me...or Bowen....What, you're going to tell him that he as a wife with lesbian tendencies? He knows that already and he also knows that I still enjoy having fun with my lesbian friends. He's ok with it. In fact he encourages me because he know I need that outlet. I have no secrets about having sex with women but I do generally keep from him WHO it is I'm having sex with. I can keep a confidence. I don't breathe a word about the names of the women I sleep with...and you would have been no different if we had followed through. I'm sorry it turned out this way. It might have been fun."

"O.K., O.K., O.K, settle down there," Deborah ventured, as if she were trying to defuse a land mine, "it was just that I was surprised and worried. You have to consider who I am. There are people out there to scam me. So, I'm sorry if I over reacted. Sorry, already!"

"I guess that s O,K., now. I appreciate your position....I do," my feet were starting to shuffling back toward the door, "so...I can't say it was nice meeting you...but...I think we should call it a night. I don't think we should do this. I'll let myself out."

"No, no, Tanya...I mean Norma," Deborah dropped her arms to her sides, opening up, "this has been a little upsetting for...both of us, actually. But...you know...I'm sorry everything got heated. You know? I ordered up a room service meal that will be here in a few minutes. I thought that 'Tanya' and I could have a bite and get to know each other before we decided what would be coming next. May I ask you to stay for a bit and have some food? In fact, I insist...I apologize for the kerfuffle...but, please stay...as a favor...for me?"

Inwardly I breathed a sigh of relief. My reverse psychology worked. But guessed it would. I sensed that Deborah really wanted to have some sort of non-threatening encounter and once she became convinced that was possible, she would pull in her horns.

"Yes, then, all right, " I put my purse down and took off my coat, "let's do that. I think a little food is a good idea. It's a lot harder to stay riled on a full stomach, at least that's what I've found."

The temperature of the room went down dramatically. Deborah patted the chair at the small table and we sat down across from each other. We were just about to start talking again when a knock at the door signaled that dinner was served. It was a very nice light meal: Shrimp cocktail, petit filet mignon, baby asparagus, and what I have always called a "Twice Baked" potato--half of a mashed potato in its original half skin. It should have been white wine with the shrimp and red wine with the filet but the rose' was a compromise, gauche' as it might seem to some, and it worked well. It was a 5 Star hotel and the food was 5 Star, even if it was room service.

After the meal, Deborah did the dirty work and put all of the dishes on the big service tray and put it all outside in the hallway. It occurred to me, in the back of my mind, that perhaps she didn't want us to be disturbed further.

"So, Tanya..of course, I mean Norma," Deborah eased into conversation, "tell me how it is you came to be on the dating site? I've only been it on it a little while and I haven't really made much use of it...I have to be careful...I know you understand. I had one date that did not go well...the women aren't always what they portray themselves to be, you know. And I had another date that worked out very nicely...if you know what I mean."

I could tell what she meant. It takes another woman to fully interpret a woman's expressions. I knew exactly what Deborah's expression meant.

"Oh, I do, Deborah. Enough of this Gladys stuff. You're not Gladys anymore unless of course, anyone asks me who I had dinner with tonight."

We got a laugh from each other on that one.

I picked up the thread, "I've only been on the site a little while myself but I've had pretty nice results. Without telling tales out of school, I met a marvelous woman, an archeologist, it was almost as much fun talking with her about her expeditions as it was having sex. And I also met this deliciously elegant woman, like you a passionate women's advocate, who was as delicious as she looked. I hope I haven't embarrassed you."

There was a gleam in Deborah's eyes as she said, "Oh, Yes, Norma, I know exactly what you mean. I'm not embarrassed at all. I'm a realist. This dating site is a good one. And I love the fact that it is all anonymous--with pseudonyms, of course.... errr...'Tanya'. I only wish they had some sort of NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) to further protect our anonymity. "

I knew the answer to that, "Well, there IS one, Deborah, and it is included in the 'Terms of Use Agreement' that you click on when you sign up for the site. But, I agree, I don't think there would be any harm in having one of those for the women to sign when they actually meet. I'd sign one and I know you absolutely would. I don't think, though you and I need one tonight. I think we understand each other well now. But, if you think one is necessary, we can do it if...I mean...well, if we were ever to meet again...on this basis... I mean....no...I guess that's not very likely"

Deborah softened her look, "I appreciate that Norma...very much....and I too trust we will see each other again."

It seemed to me that Deborah was indicating that our meeting was just an introductory one and that nothing exciting was going to happen tonight...if ever. I guess I got spoiled with my escapades with Debra and Livinia. I got up to get coat and purse on the bed.

"Where are you going, Norma?" Deborah piped up, "the night is young and I think we have more to talk about...more to do...If you have the time...and inclination, of course."

I put my purse and coat back down and turned to face Deborah who, by this time was right next to me. She put her arm around my waist, turned me so I was facing her, and stretch on tip toes to give me a kiss on the lips. I leaned down to help her accomplish that. Remember, she is 5'3" and I'm 5'10"...taller in heels...that 5+ inches makes a lot difference kissing standing up.

I wasn't standing up for long. The gentle pressure of Deborah's body against mine backed me into the edge of the bed and, the next thing I knew, I was sitting the bed with my arms behind me popping myself up. Deborah knelt down in front of me and, one by one, slipped off my shoes, and tossed them behind her. I could feel her hands as they ran themselves up the outside of my legs until there were both under my skirt. I felt fingers probe until she found the waistbands of my pantyhose and panties and then felt them being tugged over my hips and down my legs. I boosted my butt off the bed to accommodate the hose being totally removed. Once they were off, I sensed Deborah's hands working some magic massaging my thighs and slowly spreading my legs apart. Deborah was kneeling between my spread legs, raising them until they were higher than her shoulders, and spreading them farther apart.

"Oooooh, look at THAT," Deborah cooed, "that is the most adorable pussy I've seen in quite some time. My, my, my! That hair is so fine I can hardly see it! MMMmmmMMMM and what cute lips are those... smooth, hardly a wrinkle. I'm sure they are hiding something sweet!"

As her head move forward, I spread my legs even farther apart and scooted on the bed so her mouth had a better angle let her lips do...well...what they were going to do. I couldn't see well what was happening because my skirt obscured the action but I could certainly feel it! Deborah's warm breath on my thighs and pussy--her breath, soft, warm, and gentle. Ooooh! Her lips touched my lips, those lips down there, and I shivered involuntarily. Her tongue was warmer than her lips as I felt it flick out and tease...a little here...a little there...and a little back again. Deborah's curly hair tickled the inside of my thighs as she leaned forward to press her mouth against my labia and her tongue into the opening between them. Oooooh, again!

Being a woman,

Deborah knew what was important. It took her a moment move her hands to either side of the inside of my thighs then immediately insert her tongue between my labia and find my clitoris. I could feel that it was swelling and sensitive even without contact but Deborah's tongue gently found its mark. My whole body spasmed, the thrill ran from my toes up to the top of my head, I gasped. Up and down, back and forth, round and around, Deborah's tongue did its job on me. With each touch of her tongue to my clitoris my body thrilled more, and more, and more. I sensed when her licking stopped. I wanted to cry out, "Don't stop...DON'T STOP...Noooo!"

Her mouth pressed harder against me and I nearly lost my mind when I felt her lips close over my now engorged and exquisitely sensitive clitoris. She started by just kissing it, and soon started sucking on it. Alternately she kissed and sucked until the sensations removed me from reality. I was in another place. The waves of pleasure surged through my body. Everything tensed....My arms...tummy contracted, my legs quivered and pressed my things against Deborah's head but still she licked, kissed, and sucked that spot that is the core of my orgasms.

I thought I was the only one who could produce such intense sensations in myself. None of the men, including Bowen, could bring me to a point that intense...some came close, Bowen being one of the best...Mona was better than them and there were other girls who understood how....but Deborah's was getting me to the heights that I can't remember being. And she didn't stop....she went on and on and on. And had orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm.

Now, some people think "Lady Cum" is a myth. They think that women just lose control with the have an orgasm and pee all over the place. NOT SO! I know! I know what it's like when I cum and, believe me, I'm not peeing. It is a thick, clear, fragrant liquid that I expel when I cum and Deborah got a full dose of it. I could feel it spurt onto her face, down her cheeks, and onto her shoulders. She kept sucking and I kept cumming until I nearly passed out. At length, Deborah slowly relented, and kissing her way out, finally finished her job. I was limp!

Deborah leaned forward to administer a little more attention to my clitoris but I flinched. It was hyper-sensitive and even the air on it, her breath, triggered a full body reaction.

"Oh, Deborah! No more right now," I was pleading, gasping, "it is so sensitive there that I don't know that I can take any more....maybe never!"

Debora sat on her haunches, licking her lips, "I hope the 'never' is not the case. That was so wonderful that it would be a crime not to ever have that finish again. My Dear, that was...there's no other word for it....Magnificent!"

Still a little out of breath, I said, "Well, you're right, Deborah. Except for one thing..."

"Oh, tell me, Norma," Deborah looked quizzically, "what pray tell is that 'one thing' to which you refer?

"That's easy, Deborah," I leaned over and kissed her cum-sweet lips, "turnabout is fair play! Let's get your clothes off!"

I was still half-clothed and Deborah was fully clothed but it didn't take long to remedy that condition. Clothes flew everywhere. She disrobed me and I disrobed her. My blouse went this way, my skirt another, and my bra a third. And so did Deborah's clothing but it was such high quality that I couldn't resist carefully and neatly folded her things and placing them on the dresser. I could tell Deborah was impatient for the rest of our night but my methodical process simply heightened her anticipation. By the time we were both naked, we were both ready for more..and more...MORE!

Deborah, as I said, was tiny compared to me but she was well put together, despite her age which...well...was about the same as mine. I thought I was well put together for my age, too. Lying flat on her back on the bed, Deborah's breasts still had much of their firmness, they drooped hardly at all off to the sides; and her nipples were erect in the middle of her enticing red areolas. She had a trim body, hardly any sag on her neck or chin, virtually no fat or sag on her tummy, her arms and legs were firm--she must work out. Focusing on her pubic area, I could see a faint incision across her abdomen. I had two guesses why but I chose not to ask her about it at all. Not tonight, at least. Her pussy was covered with lush curly hair, still with deep brown coloration. As sexy as her "distinguished" gray hair was, none of it found its way to her pubic hair.

Deborah began to stir on to her side as I got up on the bed with her. I motioned her to lie flat and, finger pressed to my lips, suggested that we be silent. I put my hands over my eyes; she got the hint and closed hers. Kneeling beside her, my hands went to either side of her face, caressing her cheeks. I leaned forward and kissed her lips, gently at first but, in response, she wiggled her tongue between my lips to initiate a full on sex kiss. We continued kissing, exchanging the position of our tongues--now hers in my mouth and now mine in her mouth, and my hands began to caress her body. I went from her cheeks, to her neck to her arms. I grasped her hands and pulled them toward me, toward my breasts which were suspended just above hers. Our kissing became deeper and more passionate. I let go of her hands and brought mine to her breasts, much smaller than mine but sensuous nevertheless. As I massaged, she began to give out a tiny moan of pleasure. Things were heating up.

I pulled back from our kissing and moved so that I was straddling Deborah's mid-section. I gradually moved my body down to where my head was poised over her breasts. My hands on the outside of either breast, pressed them together, leaned down and began sucking her nipples. I said that Deborah had "enticing" nipples and areolas but it was indescribably sweet having then between my lips and in my mouth. I sucked on them like a baby would its mothers and then like a lover would their lover. I gently pinched and tweaked her nipples, and lightly nipped with my teeth when I got one between them. Back and forth, right to left and left to right, I plied my attention to her breasts. Her moaning got deeper and more frequent.

I changed my position and spread her legs so that I was kneeling between them and, leaning forward, kissed my way down her body from her breasts to her pubis, licking and nipping all the way down. As I got closer to her snatch, I felt her pubic hair tickling my chin, then my lips, and then my nose. Her scent was heavenly. I didn't smell any perfume or deodorant just a natural, slight earthy floral aroma. It wasn't strong, it wasn't in any way unpleasant; it was, in fact highly sensuous. It made me wet.

I sat up a little so that my fingers could explore the thicket of hair on her pussy. I discovered that her labia were pronounced, certainly larger than mine, but not nearly unusually large. In my life, I have seen some large and ugly pussies, trust me. Deborah's was nowhere near being in that category. The opening to her vagina was small, smaller than most I have seen and again, I have seen a lot of them. And another thing, her pussy was wet...oozing WET!

I looked up and saw Deborah still had her eyes closed. Good! I hope she will concentrate on how this all feels...and like it. I leaned down and licked the moisture off of her labia, gently but with quick strokes of my tongue. I felt Deborah twitch. I continued my licking with each stroke of my tongue going a little deeper, a little quicker, and a little more forceful. I didn't hurry things along, though. I took my time until finally the pubic hair surrounding her vagina was slick and glossy. Spreading her labia further, I visualized her clitoris hiding under its hood. Deborah's pussy was small, and looked snug, and her clitoris was proportionate, that is to say...tiny. I went to work on it building up to the point where I had it between my lips, just like Deborah had done with me. My sucking on did get a reaction. Deborah sighed, moaned, and actually squealed. Her body was undulating in time with my licking until finally her whole body tensed, relaxed, and tensed again. That happened five or six times before she totally relaxed and went still.

I removed myself from between her legs and moved up to lie down beside her. She rolled over on top of me and, our breasts pressing together, she gave me a long, long passionate kiss. She held my head between her hands and gazed into my eyes. She kissed me again and rolled back over on her back.

I heard her say, dreamily, "Round ONE!"

We spent the entire night together snoozing, waking up, making love again, and snoozing again. Our love making was less than our original extravaganza but still satisfying. Full body hugging, kissing, massaging, and fingering. That last had to be gentle because both of our clits were overly sensitive given the workouts they had earlier. We were both in tune with that. We didn't need to exchange instructions.