Women Will Save The Males Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a new taste for Isuki, but not so different from when Elana had made her to suck her own pussy juice earlier this morning. Actually, it had the same effect on her salivary glands that began to produce a fair amount of slippery fluid as if a delicious chocolate cake had triggered her glands.

"I... Isuki! You... You are so good at it... aAaaah!"

"Mmmph!"

Not caring too much if her doggy could breathe or not, Jennie focused on her pleasure and the fulfillment of her dream to make love to the girl she was attracted to. As long as the soft tongue remained active, her sexual feelings were the only valid metric.

For many long minutes, she encouraged her sex pet to do a good job. Jennie wanted more and more as her orgasm was rapidly building. Her crotch was on fire, her brain turned into soup, and her eyes started to move erratically.

"Aaaaah! AAH! Yes! YEEEES! I'M... I'M CUMMING! DON'T STOP! DON'T YOU DARE STOPPING! AAAAH!"

Not only was she controlled physically, but this orgasmic threat made its way to Isuki's brain very efficiently. Deciding to go against her partner's wish would undoubtedly not be a good thing for so many reasons. She may not have chosen this situation or had time to agree to have a hot pussy rubbing against her face, but at the moment, it seemed way more important not to disappoint the girl who had the time of her life.

Pushing those thoughts aside, she focused on her performance instead. She had no idea what she was doing, but it seemed to work. Jennie screamed of pleasure for a long moment before asking Isuki to stop... but not really.

The odd thing was that Jennie wouldn't get off her latex doggy while asking for this ceasefire. Instead, she kept rubbing her soaked pussy on Isuki's face slowly while trying to catch her breath. Did she even remember that she was sitting on her face?

After a little while longer, Jennie flopped to her side on the bed, exhausted, and began cuddling with her new favorite pet, the one who was no longer in a mental state to say a single word.

Being in Jennie's arms, like being around her friend Misha, felt warm and safe at the moment.

12