Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 02.5

Story Info
Lucy learns to be a better prisoner.
4.6k words
4.52
8k
3

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
212 Followers

Lucy nervously prepared herself for her walk. She knew she was behind in her breast training and would once again pay the consequences. She imagined fellow prisoners along the cell block were also fretful as they also all had large round breasts.

She had already arranged her uniform and inserted her spring loaded pussy dildo. Glancing down, she appreciated how it did not crudely protrude from her vagina but frowned at the wide disc shape her labia lips formed around its width. Knowing she could not use her hands soon, she groaned as she picked up the thin long chain from her shelf. It was perhaps 65cm long with the slenderness of an ornamental jewelry chain. But much stronger Lucy knew.

Lucy took out a small heart-shaped lock and threaded its shackle through the eyelet in the base of her spring loaded dildo. It was a tight fit as her pussy strap was already threaded through. While the light jostling to thread the lock was minimal, each small movement echoed in her vagina as the dildo seemed to come to life. Lucy felt the thick rubber pumping into her and gave a muffled groan. She knew could not get wet before her walk.

With the lock in place but still open, she next threaded a larger loop at the end of the thin long chain. Then she closed the lock and checked to ensure it was secure. Now the heart-shaped lock hung between her labia lips with the long thin chain hanging straight down to just a few inches above her ankles.

Lucy moaned again as she bent over so that she could touch her ankle chain. She was wearing her standard two-foot hobble chain between her ankles. These chains were each alone not heavy, but two feet of them made a large combined weight. That is why outside of inspections, Lucy preferred to let her ankle chains drag. She hated their clanging sound, but even with her tall fetish heels, it was hard to keep them off the floor.

She gave a sad smile knowing her ankle chains would not be on the floor much longer. Still bent over with her ass high in the air and her head low, she lifted the center of her ankle chain in an effort to make it touch the long thin chain hanging down from her dildo. She had a second padlock ready and secured the two chains together. The result was that Lucy felt her spring loaded dildo pushed lower and her ankle chains elevated in a gentle inverted "V" shape.

Lucy tested her new bondage. By spreading her legs she could flatten her ankle chain but this would pull down on her dildo to a point where several inches of it materialized from her pussy. By closing her legs, the pussy strap could force the dildo back in by dragging the slack in her ankle chain upwards. But the pussy strap was not strong enough to hide the dildo fully in her pussy and Lucy quickly found the optimal length to spread her ankle chain.

By keeping her feet about 12 inches apart, she could shuffle around her cell without causing her spring activated dildo to start pumping in and out of her. The pussy strap was doing all it could to lift her ankle chains so any wider and she was pulling the dildo further out. Moving her feet any closer together would allow slack that would reverberate up the thin chain and then deep into her already taunt and plugged pussy. She did not want to feel each time her hobble chain hit the stone floor or clanged against neighboring links of chain. She also did not want to bottom of the dildo protruding from her labia lips but knew there was nothing she could do about that.

Lucy still found the size six standard issue prison dildo too large. She wished they would allow her to use the size five again, but it was gone from her shelf. Lucy caught herself and knew she should not be wishing for any dildos, regardless of size, inside of her. She worried this prison was changing her. But what was a woman in her position to do? Forced to display her breasts and cruelly fuck herself in all her holes while wearing this skimpy uniform and bondage chains was nothing she has ever expected.

Lucy knew pondering would not help her as she glanced at her large discipline dildo. She could not delay it anymore, so picked up what the guards called her lady-trainer gag. The lady-trainer was a double-sided dildo with one end longer and the other thicker. Lucy opened her mouth widely to fit the thicker end in and let it fill her mouth. The protruding end was about five inches long and looked like a phallus thrusting out her mouth. When she first wore the lady-trainer, she had felt more embarrassed to have a phallus thrusting forth from her mouth than she was about the one she had in her mouth. But that was before she learned more about the lady-trainer.

The lady-trainer had no straps and so Lucy had to work to keep it in her mouth. Her jaw was so stretched by the dildo that her teeth were little help, but with her tongue, cheeks, and constant sucking she could keep it from falling out. Lucy also knew that by pushing her cheeks and working her tongue, Lucy could adjust the lady-trainer so that the long end protruding from her mouth would move. A very small movement in her mouth became a few centimeters she could move the tip of the lady-trainer up and down or side to side.

This was important as the tip of the lady-trainer was several inches just above the tips of her nipples. Lucy took out another thin chain and easily threaded it through the center of the very tip of the lady trainer so the end of this new chain hung down and rested between her breasts. The end of this chain was a ring larger in diameter than her nipple rings. This ring dangled from the tip of her lad-trainer gag and hung straight in the middle of her ringed and belled nipples. Like a horse bit, any movements Lucy made in her mouth with the lady trainer would be translated to this dangling ring which could she could move slighter higher, lower, and side to side relative to her nipples.

The need for such adjustments made more sense when Lucy took out the second and final piece of the lady-trainer. This was a thin but sturdy rod that she nervously clipped one end of to her left nipple ring, threaded through the ring hanging from her lady-trainer, and then clipped the right end to her right nipple ring. Lucy was careful to not let the ring of the lady trainer not touch the breast bar and instead ensured it dangled freely with the bar in the middle of it. The bar was pre-measured to not force Lucy's nipple together or apart. Instead, it kept them perfectly spaced and linked together with the ring from her lady-trainer able to slide along.

Lucy hated how the lady-trainer made her look with a phallus emerging from her mouth to support a dangling chain that ended in a ring around the bar between her breasts. But she hated more what was to come next. To finish her preparations for the walk, she crossed her arms behind her back and searched from the wrist shackles waiting for her. As she locked each wrist in place, she felt her arms strain against her back which caused her breasts to thrust even higher.

As Lucy's breast rose, the breast bar lightly touched the top of the lady trainer ringer. Lucy jumped as stinging shocks ran up the exposed phallus part of the gag, down the thin wire, across the ring, onto her breast bar, and directly into her nipple rings. Lucy's breast rolled and shook which only caused the breast bar to continue to hit the ring and deliver current. But within a few seconds, Lucy was able to control herself as she used her mouth to adjust the lady trainer to slightly raise the ring to a new height where the breast bar would not touch it. With the shocks stopped, she was able to realize her movement had caused her to spread her legs and flatten her ankle chains. This had stretched her spring loaded pussy dildo and when she had moved her legs again the dildo had gone wild and was now pumping her deeply. Even as the vibrations subsided she felt the long dildo pushing up and down inside of her.

Lucy reflected on why she hated this device. The lady trainer's gag was heavy because it was filled with a powerful battery. Anytime Lucy allowed her breast bar to touch the ring hanging from the tip of the lady-trainer, electricity would shoot up the exposed phallus part of the gag, down the thin wire, across the ring, and onto her breast bar. Her nipple rings were the next target and Lucy did not want to have her breasts shocked. Only by keeping the breast bar away from the ring on her lady chain could Lucy avoid shocks.

Lucy wondered if her hair and hat were still neat after her mishap but it was too late to check. With very careful movements, she shuffled towards the door of her cell. She kept her eyes on the evil lady-trainer ring and made small adjustments with the dildo in her mouth to keep it far away from her breast bar. With small steps that did not bounce her breasts or send the ring on the lady-trainer swinging, she was able to make it towards the door.

When her cell door was opened a few minutes later, Lucy gingerly emerged taking dainty steps and keeping her breasts as straight as possible. She noticed other prisoners emerging from their cells also wearing their lady trainers and pussy hobbles. Each prisoner also took very careful and delicate steps, fearful of the consequences of any other type of movement. Lucy studied the prisoner across the hallway taking petite steps out of her cell. From her hat, Lucy read the name Anna and could tell Anna was very nervous. Anna's large breasts quivered with every small step, causing the bar resting between her nipple rings to roll up and down. The rolling was small enough that the bar did not make contact with the larger ring it passed through between Anna's breasts, but Lucy saw it often come close. Anna was struggling to keep the heavy lady trainer in her small mouth as she desperately tried to keep it from falling out.

Each prisoner assumed her position in front of her cell door. Lucy carefully spread her legs as far as her ankle chain would allow, and felt the pussy hobble chain pull down on the dildo it was attached to. Anna mirrored the movement and soon Lucy could see the stumpy base of Anna's dildo jutting out of her already swollen pussy. It would easily have fallen out except for the now distended pussy strap that was stretched to keep it from lowering farther. Lucy was forced to continue to look at Anna as she did not want to risk moving her head and having the ring hanging down from her lady trainer gag swing and touch her the bar between her nipples. Anna continued to also remain still apart from the gentle rolling up and down of her breasts with each breath. The movement was not enough to put Anna at risk. Anna focused on making herself tidy as she adjusted her feet to ensure her heels were straight and carefully adjusted her posture to ensure her back was vertical and shoulders level. With her hands chained behind her neck, she was able to position her long high ponytail that emerged from the back of her prison hat.

With her skimpy prison uniform, plugged pussy, chains, and ring from the tip of her lady trainer dildo gag hanging perfectly between the thin bar between her breasts, Anna looked like a young woman in peril. She was clearly not comfortable wearing such tall fetish heels, a short skirt that covered nothing, or corset that only thrust forward and barely supported her swelling breasts and belled nipples. Her prison stripped stocking and hat only made her look more ashamed with her name and number visible for everyone to see. But with her pussy hobble and lady trainer, Anna looked especially helpless as she worked to minimize the menace each of the two dildos invading her presented. Like Lucy, she was most worried about the one in her mouth and its connection to her nipple rings.

Once the prisoners were in two parallel lines, they were ordered to walk. Each prisoner had her own approach to the walks. Some women adjusted the lady trainer in their mouths so the ring extending from its tip would move up and down with their bouncing breasts. Other worked to minimize the movement of their breasts through small shuffling steps and focused on keep their lady trainer gags still in their mouths. Each prisoner also had to work with her pussy hobble and not allow herself to become too wet. Lucy did not want to earn the use of her discipline dildo or a stay in the punishment cells. She took rapid but small steps designed to not put extra tension on her pussy hobble.

The sound of clicking heels on the stone floor and jingling nipple bells echoed up and down the prison hallway as the group of prisoners approached the yard. When outside in the yard, the real challenge began. Lucy and her fellow inmates knew the rules. They had to walk as quickly as they could in long laps around the yard. The first quarter of prisoners to walk the most would receive a shorter quota for the rest of the day. Those who ended up in the group that walked the least would earn thicker dildos and face an increased quota. But any prisoner who became too wet would find herself spending hard time in a punishment cell.

As Lucy and the other prisoners began to walk, each wanted to race ahead but could not. Running was impossible with their heels, pussy hobble, and lady trainer. Some prisoners like Anna took small steps designed to keep their breasts from bouncing as they also worked to keep their lady trainer and its dangling ring still. Others had a different strategy and took longer steps that caused their breasts to bounce. But they worked their lady trainers so the ring bounced up and down with the bar between their breasts. Still others tried to get farther ahead by enduring the shocks in their breasts and pushing their pussy hobble to the limit.

Lucy used a combination of all strategies as she worked to not fall too far behind. This was not her first walk and she had become more skillful at sucking in and out on the lady trainer gag to move its tip up and down. At a certain pace, she knew the movements of her breasts and could help move the ring so it did not hit the bar. She used the jingling of her nipple bells to time her sucking deeper on the lady trainer as she kept the dangling ring moving just enough. Still, sometimes she got it wrong and felt a sharp jolt sting her nipples. When this happened she froze in place and assumed a position that she knew would place the bar in the center of the ring.

But her efforts to avoid shocking her nipples made her slower and Lucy feared she was falling behind. Still, she had to be careful not to let the dildo in her pussy become too active. But with every step moving her ankle chains and with her the pussy hobble chain linking those ankle chains to her dildo, every step was a risk. Her small careful steps moved the dildo so little that Lucy felt safe. But longer steps would send the dildo in and out of her with rapid thrusts. Lucy would have moaned but her mouth was so busy and full with the lady trainer that the only sound was the slurping of the dildo pushing against her moist vagina and through her sticky juices.

Lucy feared she was becoming too wet but also knew she needed to catch up. The lady trainer was beginning to feel heavy in her mouth and she wished for a strap to hold it in place. Her steps were less careful now and her breasts were becoming harder to control. With more sharp jolts of electricity hitting her now, she felt panic setting in. If she did not speed up she would be punished for finishing nearly last. But if she sped up more her pussy would betray her and surely earn her time in a punishment cell. Either way she must endure more shocks to her breasts as she needed to focus more on speed than balancing the ring between her breast bar.

Lucy wondered how her fellow prisoners were able to move so quickly while not shocking themselves or orgasming on their dildos. As Lucy took longer steps she felt the pussy hobble at work as her dildo began to rocket in and out. She could feel her pussy lips spread even further apart when the dildo was fully in her and then begin to come back together as the dildo was pulled out. She felt far more inside herself as she stopped resisting waves of mounting pleasure. Even the strong shocks to her nipples made no difference then as Lucy started responding to the dildo and thrusting herself on it while working her ankle chains to increase the speed of its penetration. She had a brief moment of ecstasy before realizing what she had done.

As she was marched to the punishment cells, Lucy trembled. She was not surprised Anna was also there, given how slow Anna had been during the walk. She saw two empty cage-like cells at the end of the cell block that were assigned to her and Anna. The cells were only tall enough for her to knell in and empty apart from two massive dildos and thin chains for her pussy lips. Lucy had seen other prisoners in these cells with the dildos already inserted, and so gasped when she saw their full size when not buried in the thread or pussy of an inmate. The dildo hanging from the bars of the cell, for her mouth, look like an elephant trunk, and the one mounted on the floor, for her pussy, looked like a thick tapered pipe with a base far too large for any woman to take in.

Lucy crawled into the small cell and knelt over the pipe-like dildo. The tip was easy to fit in but the thickness soon stopped her from pushing it any deeper into her vagina. She looked for the two thin chains at the base of the dildo and pulled them each taunt so they could lock on each side to one of her labia rings. To her horror, she found the thin chains were too short and she needed to take in more of the massive dildo. With a grunt and new pain, she took another few centimeters in and managed to lock the thin chains from the base of this horrible dildo to her labia rings. She felt the stretching not only in her pussy but also in her labia lips from the tension in the thin chain.

Next, she spread her legs just a little more so they touched the edges of her small punishment cell and locked each ankle shackle to a few inches of chain on each side of the cell. Now she was spread and locked on the massive tapered dildo. To finish her preparation, she lifted the long elephant trunk-like dildo and threaded it into her mouth. As it kept passing through her lips, she understood how deeply the other prisoners she had seen must have also taken this dildo in. Lucy gagged as the dildo passed into her throat but finally was able to touch her nose to the bars.

In this position with both dildos inserted, Lucy found the only place for her breasts was through the slot in the bars and onto the waiting tray. Try tray offered some support but the tips of her breasts and nipple bells still hung in the air, beyond the edge of the tray. With her hands not shackled, Lucy used them to adjust her breasts as she could fit her hands, but not wrists, through the bars. Then she moved her hands to hold onto the bars in an effort to support her weight so her thighs had help to keep her from falling deeper into the punishment dildo in her pussy and so she did not fall forward on the bars given the angle she adopted to take the punishment dildo in her mouth.

For a moment, Lucy wondered if she looked like a puppy trying to burst out of its cage with her breasts thrust outside the cell already and her face against the bars and arms spread widely grasping the bars. She felt adopting this position and being chained by her labia rings to a massive dildo and forced to take another in her mouth was punishment enough. But it was only a moment as just then the punishment cell was activated, and a green light began to shine.

Lucy knew the dildo in her mouth was too deep. She soon gagged most of it out as her head pulled back to let it out. She saw the light turn red and knew what would happen next. Within seconds she felt the most powerful shocks of her life flow through the dildo in her pussy. She tried to jump off it but the floor-to-labia rings chains held her tight as she painfully stretched her labia lips in an attempt to escape. In the pain, she heard her nipple bells peel out and saw a darker red light turn on. This second shock was even worse and Lucy feared she would pass out as her whole body was wracked in pain. Again her nipple bells sang with her writing body, but thankfully this time there was no extra shock.

palm09
palm09
212 Followers
12