Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 14

Story Info
Lucy earns time in another punishment cell.
3.9k words
4.41
11.4k
2

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
213 Followers

Lucy's new mistress was very strict. The clanging of chains, clicking of heels, and ringing of nipple bells filled the cell block as prisoners prepared for morning inspection. Lucy could not afford any more demerits and so was extra careful as she tottered towards the bars of her cell.

Looking out from her cell, Lucy could see that the other young women in the cellblock were also worried as they checked their uniforms and adjusted their hair. Mary, directly across from her was shaping her breasts to push up and together despite the small cup size of her corset. As Mary moved on to check her nipple bells, Lucy looked at the cell on the right and saw Sandra centering her pillbox hat. On the left, Haley was adjusting her pussy lips to form a wide circle around a thick number seven prison dildo.

As each prisoner finished checking herself, one by one each woman thrust her oversized breasts through the bars of her cell. Soon the cellblock was quiet as each young woman held her ankle chains taunt and heels spread apart as widely apart as possible. Their nipple bells appeared frozen in place as they hung from pairs of naked and exposed breasts.

Lucy hoped that her mistress would be pleased. Last week mistress had noticed Lucy's pussy was too moist and had sent Lucy to the box punishment cells. Lucy did not want to end up in those box cells again, thrusting herself back and forth onto three fat dildos to avoid electrifying her breasts. But Lucy found it hard not to be a little bit wet with such a large prison dildo forced into her vagina and jostling inside with each step.

To distract herself from thinking about her pussy, Lucy pondered how fate had led her here into this small jail cell and dressed in such a scandalous uniform. Lucy never imagined a prison like this, let alone that she would find herself locked inside it. Her old self would have refused to wear this outfit and cried out at the sight of the thick prison dildos, dainty nipple bells, tall fetish heels, and many iron chains. Yet here she was, not only wearing it all but putting herself on full display to prove how carefully she attended to every detail.

When mistress finally did come, Lucy was ready. The time waiting at her cell door, standing frozen against the bars, meant that Lucy's dildo did not stimulate her as much. Lucy breathed a sigh of relief as mistress removed her crop from the cleft framed by Lucy's pussy lips and prison dildo, and found it was dry enough. Lucy turned around so mistress could unlock her gag and then threaded the long discipline dildo gag out of her mouth. What had looked like a large round ball gag was actually a much larger gag that Lucy endured deep in her throat. Lucy knew she still had two more days with this discipline dildo, so was grateful for the brief reprieve.

With the dildo out of her mouth, Lucy knew the script. She looked at mistress and asked for permission to speak. When granted, she begged mistress for permission to cum.

"Please mistress, I am a good prisoner and grateful for your instruction in becoming a reformed young woman," Lucy pleaded in a soft voice. "But my prison dildos are all so large and tempt me all day. If I cum now then I can avoid the temptation later in the day." Lucy blushed as she knew it was true.

Lucy was joyful when mistress nodded ascent and felt her pussy moisten. Her face flushed with shame at what this prison was turning her into. But Lucy knew it was better to cum now with mistress than end up in a cruel punishment cell. As mistress unlocked Lucy's pussy strap, Lucy removed her two dildos. Holding each in one of her hands, she was shocked they fit inside her. But Lucy did not ponder their size as she forced her vaginal dildo into her mouth and started sucking it clean.

The bitter taste of her juices still caught Lucy off guard as she tried to quickly swallow it away. But what caught Lucy more off guard was when mistress then did not offer her crop for Lucy to pleasure herself on. Instead, another young woman dressed in her prison uniform appeared at the bars of Lucy's cell. The name on the young woman's hat was Abigail and she looked scared. Abigail wore her hair in pigtails which each had a small bow at the end, suggesting she was very new to this prison.

Lucy could also tell Abigail was new to this prison from the way she tottered on her heels and hesitantly dragged her pussy ball and chain between her legs. Perhaps as Abigail was not wearing a gag, she seemed fixated on Lucy sucking her vaginal dildo clean. Lucy blushed as she realized how lewd her actions were and how much prison was changing her.

Mistress seemed to notice Lucy's reaction as she ordered Lucy to reinsert her discipline dildo gag in front of Abigail. With her chained hands, Lucy wrapped her fingers around this thick trunk like dildo and raised it to her mouth. She opened her lips as wide as possible and begin to push the tip of the gag deeper and deeper. Lucy gave a small cough as the gag entered her throat and kept pushing. When she felt her lips form a wide circle around the base of the gag, she quickly tightened and locked the strap behind her neck before she coughed the gag out.

Lucy felt ashamed to see Abigail looking at her like this, knowing that what now appeared a routine prison ball gag was really so much more. She wondered if Abigail thought she was a naughty inmate, a lecherous lady, or a desperate woman. She hoped the latter but then thought who was Abigail to judge her? They were both prisoners wearing humiliating uniforms. Abigail's nipple bells looked tiny against her exposed globe-like breasts and her pussy lips were widely stretched around the base of a number four prison dildo connected to a degrading pussy ball and chain.

Abigail finally took her eyes off Lucy when mistress smacked her on her exposed butt. Then she immediately sat down on her knees so that the chain of her pussy ball and chain appeared to form a tail emerging from behind her. On her knees, Abigail approached directly up to Lucy's cell door and pushed her face against the cold metal bars. In this position, Abigail's breasts spilled into Lucy's cell while Lucy's spilled out above her. But more importantly, in this position, Abigail could extend her tongue and just reach Lucy's now swollen clit and soaking pussy. Abigail gave a ginger test lick and Lucy moaned deeply in approval from above. Lucy tried to force her pussy closer to Abigail's tongue but the thickness of the bars blocked any easy connection. Instead, Abigail darted her tongue up and down Lucy's pussy as Lucy tried to contain deeper moans of ecstasy.

Lucy briefly forgot she was locked up in this cruel prison as waves of pleasure flooded her body. She was deaf to the humiliating ringing of her nipple bells or clanking of her chains as she began to climax. She was so raptured that she did not recall squirting her juices all over Abigail's face. But mistress' crop on her breasts ended all that as Lucy saw what she had done. She felt horrible looking at Abigail's face and worse knowing she would be strictly punished.

Lucy only had a few minutes to prepare before she knew she would be led away to the punishment cells. She hobbled over to the sink in her cell and tried to clean her pussy and remove her juices. Her hair was a mess and she quickly straightened it before applying more makeup. When the chain gang arrived to pick her up, she had only just shuffled over back to the cell door bars.

Lucy lined up behind the last prisoner would have her hands chained behind her back. Lucy wore the same cuffs and four inches of chain between her wrist cuffs. The guard produced a four-foot-long chain which was locked to the middle of the handcuffs of the prisoner in front. Next, the guard threaded this long chain through Lucy's labia rings as Lucy held them both together so they overlapped. Finally, the guard connected the end of the long chain to the middle of Lucy's own handcuffs. Now she and the prisoner in front of her were linked together as part of the chain gang.

If the prisoner in front moved too quickly she would pull the chain forward through Lucy's labia rings. While this chain was thin, it was thick enough that each link of the chain passing through would tug and pull painfully on each labia ring as it passed through. So Lucy was very motivated to keep pace and keep her hands still. Once another prisoner was added to the chain gang behind Lucy, Lucy knew that she need to be even more careful with her hands so as not to tug the chain through that prisoner's labia rings.

When the order to march finally came, Lucy focused on keeping pace with the chain through her labia rings. Like the other prisoners, she knew to swing her breasts up and down to ensure her nipple bells formed a jingling harmony. All the young women in this chain gang were not too new to prison and so their heels also clicked on the stone floor in unison. While their ankle chains rattled, no chains ever struck the stone floor.

The chain gang soon arrived at a hallway full of punishment cells. But this hallway was different as the cells on the left wall were different than those on the right.

The cell doors on the left were steel squares forming a long row of doors along that side of the hallway. These doors were about two feet off the ground so a prisoner would have to step up into the cell. Each door was square, about three feet long and tall, and made of solid metal. Lucy could see into some cells where a metal slot had been slid over to reveal and 2-inch tall and 6-inch wide barred viewing port.

Lucy peered into one of these left-wall punishment cells, occupied by Amy according to the name above the door. Amy was easy to see with her sweet large blue eyes peering out from the small barred slot in her cell door. Given the small size of the door, Lucy knew Amy must be in a crawling position inside the cell. As Amy withdrew her face from the barred window, Lucy knew she must be thrusting her pussy and anus onto large dildos at the back of her punishment box. When Amy forced her face back towards the barred viewing slot, Lucy knew she must now have the dildo that was mounted to the front of her punishment box once again deep in her throat.

The next punishment cell on the left wall, occupied by Heather, was the same except that Heather faced in the opposite direction. Lucy had a clear view of her pussy ramming against the barred window as Heather pumped on her rear dildos mounted there. Lucy was not sure which way she would want to be placed in this type of punishment cell.

Lucy wondered if the punishment cells on the right side of the wall would be better. These cells were also raised two feet off the ground but featured different cell doors that were three feet wide but about five feet tall. The cell doors were barred so Lucy could easily see in. Alexis was the nearest prisoner in one of these cells, wearing her scant uniform.

Alexis sat in a kneeling squat position astride two fierce discipline dildos. Her ankles were chained to the sides of the small cell and her arms were extended above her head and handcuffed together. A chain extend up from these handcuffs, up to a small pulley in the roof her the cell, and then down to her breasts where it forked to link to each of Alexis' nipple rings. Alexis was also passionately sucking on an imposing gag judging by how stretched her lips were around it. A jewelry thin chain ran from the front of this gag to connect a few inches to her breast chain. Each of Alexis' labia rings was connected with a thin chain to her ankle chains, ensuring her pussy lips were gently pulled apart. Lucy wondered if this was actually helpful given the size of the two dildos resting between Alexi's legs.

Lucy had never been locked in this type of punishment cell but recalled it from her orientation. Every 10 seconds electricity would shoot down from the roof of the cell along the chain linked to Alexis's nipple rings and from the floor linked to her pussy rings. Alexis could limit the sharpness of the shocks depending on how deeply she could take in the gag in her mouth. For what appeared to be a large ball gag was similar to the cruel discipline dildo gag Lucy had recently been wearing. But Alexis could block the shocks by fully impaling herself on one of the two discipline dildos she was kneeling over. Hidden behind her skimpy skirt she wore a metal waistband that supported a special pussy strap which positioned a thin metal ring over her pussy and anus. If Alexis could make either of these thin metal rings touch the base of the discipline dildos, then she would earn 10 seconds without a shock.

Lucy wondered how strong the shocks must be as Alexis was eager to thrust herself against the massive discipline dildos. As Lucy watched Alexis impale herself on the anal dildo, she noticed Alexis quickly raise her arms even higher above her head. This allowed some slack in the chain linking her handcuffs through the pulley to her nipple rings, which Alexis needed to to ensure her breasts were not painfully tugged up as she lowered herself down onto the dildo. As she raised herself off the dildo, Alexis was able to hold her arms less rigidly straight without risking pulling on her breasts.

Alexis was so busy in her punishment cell that Lucy wondered if Alexis even knew she was being closely watched. Keeping track of which dildo to thrust herself on, moving her arms in sync with her thrusts, and sucking on her dildo gag took great coordination and effort. Alexis was a blur of motion in her cell as she worked the network of chains, pulleys, and dildos to avoid being shocked. Alexis emitted muffled moans from behind her dildo gag each time she found the base of a discipline dildo. These moans combined with the constant sound of sloshing from the dildos forcing apart Alexis' wet holes, light clanking from her nipple chains running up and down, and clicking from the turning of the pulley to form a sound that terrified Lucy.

Lucy waited in the hallway as the prisoner in front of her was placed in a box punishment cell on the left side. Lucy heard the young woman yelp when the guards tested the electrical connection between her nipple rings and the wires that would activate if she did not work her dildos quickly enough. As soon as the square door was shut, Lucy saw the prisoner scrambling into position. Within seconds she was pushing her desperate face against the barred viewing slot and then rapidly withdrawing it to pump her two rear dildos.

Lucy did not have long to focus on this prisoner as her turn came next when the guards pointed her towards an empty punishment cell on the right side of the hallway. Lucy dutifully entered and sat on her knees as the guards locked her ankle shackles to the sides of the cell and added a thin chain from each ankle shackle to her pussy lips. Next Lucy raised her hands and the guards chained her wrist shackles together and then threading a thin chain from her wrists through the pulley in the roof and down to her nipple rings. Finally Lucy opened her mouth to take a medium sized dildo gag that was locked in place. The guards connected a thin chain from the front of this gag to the chain connected to her breasts. Finally two discipline dildos were mounted to the floor so that the tip of the vaginal dildo penetrated her spread pussy lips.

Lucy tested her bondage. If she lowered her arms too much she would cause the chain between her wrists, the pulley, and nipple rings to pull too much on her breasts. She tested the first discipline dildo and allowed herself to go from sitting on her knees to sitting on her thighs. In lowering herself into this position, Lucy found the discipline dildo was angled to deeply penetrate her. But this dildo was more swollen than she was used to and getting the ring held across her vagina to touch the base of the dildo was simply not possible. Lucy was grateful the anal dildo was positioned so she did not have to take in both dildos at the same time. But by thrusting her butt back a little and then lowering herself from sitting on knees to thighs, Lucy found the anal dildo was also perfectly positioned to invade her. Also like the first dildo, she found it impossible to reach the bottom. By stretch her arms up each time she tried to lower herself on these dildos, Lucy found she could keep her breasts out of peril. When she raised her thighs up and her holes away from the dildos, then she could relax her hands a little because of the added height from her more erect position.

She also tested her dildo gag. Lucy quickly discovered it contained a very light spring that kept this dildo full but not too deep in her mouth. But by sucking on the dildo and working it with her tongue, she would extend it to nearly twice its size. Lucy found that soon she had the dildo at the back of her mouth and even entering her throat. But as soon as she stopped sucking and moving her tongue, the light spring would begin to retract the dildo.

Soon mistress came to inspect Lucy. The frown on her face told Lucy that mistress was deeply upset with her. Mistress told Lucy that she deserved a harsh punishment for being such a naughty prisoner and disobedient young woman. Lucy held still with her head lowered as mistress tested Lucy's chains. Lucy began to mew into her gag when mistress told her it was time to test the electricity. The shocks that flowed from the ceiling into her nipple rings and from the floor into her pussy lips were so strong that Lucy found herself convulsing in pain. As she writhed in her chains, she felt herself tugging against her bondage but to no avail.

When mistress next instructed Lucy to work her gag as far into her throat as possible, Lucy scrambled to comply. Now when mistress tested the shocks they were still painful but not nearly like the unbearable shocks like before. Keeping the gag in her mouth fully extended seemed important to dampening the shocks.

Finally, mistress instructed Lucy that because she was so naughty she would only have 5 seconds to work each dildo. Mistress told Lucy she needed to work her pussy dildo four times, then alternate between her pussy and anal dildo four times, and then work her anal dildo four times in that order for a cycle. After each cycle, which should take one minute, Lucy had to repeat the cycle. If she worked the wrong dildo, she would get no credit and so earn a shock. If she was too slow and did not touch her pussy and anal ring against the base of the right dildo, she would also earn a shock. Even if she was correct, she would still be shocked sometimes with random punishment shocks.

Lucy knew better than to look for pity from mistress. As soon as the cell door shut, Lucy lowered herself onto the vaginal discipline dildo. She raised her arms to avoid stretching her breasts and pushed with all her weight on her pussy. But the discipline dildo was still too big and so Lucy prepared for a shock. She had the gag extended in her throat and so hoped for just a mild string of electricity. But mistress must have been angry as even this mild shock was strong. Lucy shook from the surge of current in breasts and pussy and soon found more of it surging through her as she missed her second touch point. Lucy was desperate to stop the shocks but missed her third touch point too as more and more shocks came. She tried to scream but doing so made her take her tongue off and sucking effort away her her gag. This made the fourth shock unmoderated and Lucy feared she would pass out.

For the next touch point, Lucy was so desperate that she pushed down on her vaginal discipline dildo with more force than she thought possible. She felt it somehow rapidly expand inside her vagina and induce a dull pain as her pussy tried to fit this massive invader. The stretching was worth it though as Lucy heard a faint metallic ping when the ring over her pussy lips touched the base of the massive dildo. But just then Lucy became aware of new stretching in her nipples and saw her breasts painfully pulled up by the chain linking them to the pulley and her wrist shackles. She quickly shot her arms up as high as possible to relieve her breasts, as she also tried to lift herself from the discipline dildo so she could impale herself again.

palm09
palm09
213 Followers
12