Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 17

Story Info
Lucy wears her transport chains and has a new visitor.
4k words
4.63
6.5k
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

Lucy groaned when the guards ordered her to be ready in her transport chains. But she immediately hobbled across her small cell and pulled out the box with the required equipment. First, she removed a pair of ankle cuffs with one foot of chain linking the shackles together and a thin longer chain connected to the center of this one foot chain. She laid this part of her transport bondage on the floor so that it rested in a T shape. Next, she pulled out a heavy iron ball that would form part of her cruel ball and chain. To make the transport ball and chain she first linked the heavy iron ball to a long chain that bifurcated into two thin chains near the top so that it formed a Y shape. Lucy also pulled out the thin chain that formed a shorter T shape, and then finally a pair of handcuffs.

Before putting on her transport chains, she swiftly checked her uniform to make sure her outfit was in order. After quickly straightening her stockings and adjusting her hat, she turned to her labia and nipple rings. Ensuring they were clean and straight, Lucy adjusted her nipple bells so they dangled symmetrically from her firm and exposed breasts. Her breasts always wobbled in the quarter cups offered by her corset, so Lucy briskly lifted and centered them so that each breast formed a fuller and more protruded globe. Then Lucy gently pushed each labia ring to the side to prepare for inserting her large #8 spring-loaded prison dildo.

Lucy hated this dildo and so delayed for a few more seconds as she finished preening herself. She felt absurd adjusting her ponytail and centering her pillbox hat as if she were preparing for a fashion show. A strange fashion show she thought as the harshness of her small prison cell was the wrong stage for Lucy's soft body and youthful figure. A lewd fashion show she thought as she tried to avoid thinking about what came next. But locked in her cell, Lucy knew she had no options but to perform and so with a sigh returned to preparing to insert her large #8 spring-loaded prison dildo.

Because Lucy was still new to this larger dildo, mistress was allowing her some help. While prisoners were forbidden to touch or pleasure themselves, Lucy had been granted temporary permission to follow different procedures when inserting this larger prison dildo. Following these special rules, she hobbled over to the bars of her cell and thrust her breasts through the bars, and then began to ring her nipple bells. Gently thrusting her breasts up and down and then side to side, she ensured her bells peeled in a soft yet rhythmic manner. A guard quickly approached and Lucy stopped her ringing and stood at attention with her hands behind her head. Then Lucy gyrated her hips as a question to whether she could fuck the bars of her cell or expect the guard to offer her the crop to use on her pussy. The guard tapped the bars and Lucy understood the order.

Lucy immediately spread her pussy lips around one of her cell door bars and then began to grind up and down on it. The cold steel against her clit made her shudder as Lucy felt the bar push against her pussy. But soon the pushing became less as she could feel wetness helping glide the bar across her increasingly moist pussy. Lucy knew she must look like a desperate prison slut, passionately fucking her prison bars and letting her massive breasts bounce wildly. But even the chaotic ringing of her nipple bells and more passionate thrusts of her hips against the bar did not stop Lucy, as a spreading wave of pleasure overtook her. For a brief moment, she did not care that she was locked in this cruel prison wearing this scandalous uniform or even performing such a lewd act. But that moment was brief as the guard used the crop to push her away from the bars.

Lucy blushed but knew this was no time for modesty. She grabbed her large #8 spring-loaded prison dildo and pushed it deep in her wet pussy. The dildo was still not easy to fit, but now Lucy had a chance as she quickly threaded the pussy strap from the front of her metal waistband, though the small eyelet in the base of the dildo that was now protruding from her pussy, and up her ass to the back of her metal waistband. With the pussy strap in place, she pulled on it until the dildo slowly inched out of sight and deep into her vagina. Even though only the base of the dildo was visible across her now widely spread labia lips, Lucy could feel its girth and the small plastic ribs that seemed to push into her e with the slightest of movements. With her meager skirt covering the metal waistband, the taunt pussy strap appeared to vanish into her uniform, but Lucy could feel each movement she took stretching and contracting the elastic pussy strap before that movement was mirrored by the dildo. Lucy wished this was the only part of her transport bondage as the movements of this thick and ribbed dildo would stop any prisoner from taking normal steps, let alone running.

But Lucy knew there was more as she locked on her ankle shackles. She then took the longer thin chain that ran from the middle of her ankle shackles and pulled it up with her hands. Moving her feet together, she was able to lift this long thin chain higher as the chain of her ankle shackles formed an inverted v-shape with her pulling on this long thin chain. The long thin chain was now almost able to link her ankle chains, currently in an inverted v-shape, to the eyelet at the base of her large #8 spring-loaded prison dildo. As Lucy tried to lock the top of this thin chain to the dildo's eyelet, she found herself forced to slightly squat to make the connection possible. As she stood up, she felt the thin chain now pulling her large #8 spring-loaded prison dildo several inches out of her pussy. As she spread her legs like she would need to do for inspection, she found the dildo was forced even further out of her pussy because spreading her legs flattened her ankle chain which pulled down on this thin chain that was now cruelly linked to her dildo. As the many ribbed nodules of her dildo pushed out of her pussy, Lucy could feel the elastic pussy strap tighten. When she lifted her leg as if to take a small step, she was not prepared for the action of the pussy strap to rocket the dildo back into her stretched pussy. Again, Lucy wondered why this pussy hobble was not enough for her transport bondage. Forced to fuck herself with this cruel dildo with each step she would take, Lucy saw no hope of escape.

But Lucy knew there was more as she turned her attention to the ball and chain with the long and then thin y-shaped chain attached to the heavy ball. Lucy lifted the central chain and saw that bifurcation into two chains happened near the top. She gingerly took each of the tips of these two chains and threaded them through each of her labia rings. Each of these thin chains ran for about six inches after passing through her labia rings. Their destination was to each of the wrist shackles that formed the handcuffs Lucy locked herself into. The result was that Lucy was forced to hold her elbows at her side and her hands together in front of her waist. If she lifted either wrist, she could pull up on the connected thin chain running through her labia rings and connected to the larger chain that connected to the heavy iron ball. If she lowered either wrist, she could add some slack to the larger chain connected to the heavy iron ball. Lucy knew she would have to carefully coordinate the movements of her wrists when she wanted to move forward if she did not want to find herself dragging the heavy ball and chain from her delicate labia rings. She knew from experience how painful it was when her labia lips were stretched by this ball and chain. Once again, Lucy wondered why this bondage was not enough for her transport.

With resignation, she attached the final item for her transport bondage. This was a thin and small T-shaped chain that linked her two nipple rings together. The bottom of this T chain connected with the center of her handcuffs. The result was that Lucy could not lower her wrists too far and add extra slack to her ball and chain. Any movements down would mean Lucy had to sacrifice tugging on her breasts and pulling her sensitive nipple rings.

Finally ready in her transport chains, Lucy carefully hobbled over to her cell door. Even with small steps, she felt the pussy strap become active as it battled with the ankle hobble chain. The large and thick dildo came to life inside her as she felt its ribs dig into her and its tip drill deeper. And at the same time, she was forced to pull the ball and chain with her wrists but earned more trouble as both her pussy lips stretched before the ball began to roll. Lucy hoped she did not have to walk far like this as she tried to think of ways to stop herself from being stretched in all directions with the dildo and ball and chain both working to spread her in different ways.

Luckily Lucy did not have to travel far. But the guard made her walk at a pace that caused her to be rapidly fucked by the dildo and often stretched by the ball and chain. Still, Lucy was careful to focus and after the first few steps kept the ball and chain in motion so that her labia lips were only forced to assume the heavy weight for a few steps. When that happened, Lucy was quick to pull her wrists down and endure stretching her breasts for the sake of her pussy. In such a state, she did not see where in the prison she was going or pay attention to the sights. Lucy knew she passed many cells each with one, or sometimes a pair, of uniformed prisoners. Most were in some state of fucking themselves or their cellmate. But as Lucy was also fucking and stretching herself with each step she did not explore the predicament of her fellow prisoners.

She was relieved when she reached her destination, which was the visitor area. She was grateful as a guard unlocked her. After removing her transport chains and pussy strap, Lucy removed her dildo and sucked it clean. Lucy did not enjoy the small waiting area cells but knew not to protest. Hopefully her visitor would come soon and so she would not need to spend much time in these holding cells.

She wondered if cell was even the right word. Each side of this hallway was filled with square shaped cells embedded into the wall. Each square cell door was about two-thirds of a meter long and tall, and there was row of them along the floor and then directly above. Each cell itself was about 1 meter deep and featured a barred door that swung out into the hallway to allow a prisoner to crawl in if on the ground level or bend over into and then crawl in if on the upper level. Lucy did not see any prisoners looking out of these cells as all entered headfirst and remained in that position. The reason was simple as Lucy looked at the open cell door she was about to crawl through. Two fat dildos were mounted to inside of the cell door and when that door was shut they would directly penetrate her. A long dildo for her mouth was mounted to the inside wall of this small cell so that when locked inside she would be pinned by the three dildos and forced to remain in her crawling position, unable to raise or lower her pussy or her head.

Before she crawled in, Lucy looked at the long line of heels peeping out from these cell door bars and the firm asses and spread pussies or her fellow inmate who were forced against these bars. With so many of these cells filled, Lucy worried it may be sometime before they were ready for her in the visitor area. With a sigh she crawled in with her lips spread widely open and took in the dildo mounted at the back of the cell. As the guards shut the cell door she lifted her chain feet a few inches so the base of the door could close. As closed, Lucy felt herself pushed forward even more onto the dildo in her mouth as she quickly also felt the two door mounted dildos enter her just as the the metal of the cell door bars push against her exposed ass. She lowered her feet so that her ankles now rested on the base of the barred door and her heels just peeped through the bars. Lucy wished she could push her exposed ass back too but she was firmly pinned by the dildos.

But Lucy knew she was no that firmly pinned and could wiggle several centimeters back and forth on the dildos penetrating her pussy and ass. But prisoners in these cells had to keep their ass to the bars at all times, which meant keeping those dildos as deeply inside as possible at all times. Lucy was tempted to lean forward and let the thick base of the dildo spread her a little less, but knew that moving back and forth on this dildo would be a mistake. With her pussy lips already spread against the cell door bar holding the dildo, any wetness would be easy for the guards to see. Lucy did not want them to add punishment weights to her labia rings or cane her exposed ass. So she held still and hoped it would soon her turn to enter the visitors room.

As Lucy waited, she tried to guess when it would be her turn to be released. She listened for the guards steps in the hallway and each time she heard them approached worked to push her pussy and anus a little deeper onto the dildos and against the cell door bars. But as those steps would pass and then recede she would lose hope. A few minutes later she heard the well known clicking of heeling, clanking of chains, ringing of nipple bells, and rolling of a ball and chain to know that another prisoner was arriving. Later Lucy heard what she suspected was a chain gang of prisoners passing through the cellblock. Sometime later a guard approached but this was only to inspect that her labia lips and pussy were not wet. This inspection was degrading but Lucy knew from experience that any poor behavior may mean she could not meet with her lawyer or whoever the visiter was. So as her dildo permitted, Lucy shifted herself in the small cell to allow easier access to first her left labia lip and then right to help the guard see that she was a model prisoner and good young woman.

Finally it was her turn and Lucy was relieved to escape the small and cruel cell. As Lucy waited to be let in the visitor room, she wondered who she was about to see. She did not have much time to clean herself up, but in case it was someone from the court she quickly adjusted her uniform and centered her breasts. But her visitor was not from the court.

Lucy could barely recognize her sister.

Visiting rights for non-court and non-state personnel were nearly non-existent. And for female visitors, they were even more restrictive. Lucy wondered what Jill must have gone through to be sitting on the other side of the glass in this prison visitation room.

Part of Lucy's wondering required less speculation as Jill wore a two-piece tight-fitting latex orange-colored outfit. The bottom piece was a skimpy pair of shorts that barely covered Jill's pussy and left the lower third of her butt cheeks exposed. Lucy saw the front was no better in covering Jill's pussy as the thin latex carved a mound and bisecting canyon that was easily visible to anyone. On the back of Jill's shorts, Lucy's prison number preceded by a V for visitor was stenciled in black letters "V-C821DD534F"

On top, Jill wore another form-fitting garment, also bright orange, that would have resembled a tee shirt if it was not skin tight. This one compressed her waist but offered 3D cups, for Jill's breasts, that were clearly too small. Like her sister, Jill was well endowed and her bulging breasts and nipples were clearly visible under the thin layer of latex. The same number "V-C821DD534F" was stenciled on this shirt above Jill's right breast.

Lucy should have been more shocked but was grateful Jill was wearing no nipple or labia rings, no collar, and no wrist or ankle shackles. Instead of tall fetish heels, Jill stood in black heels that looked harsh but not painful. And to Lucy's greatest relief, Jill was not locked into any dildos or forced to take in a gag. Oddly, they had made Jill braid her hair into two pigtails and attached small but bright orange lace bows into each. Perhaps this was in place of a hat Lucy thought, knowing that a hat was always part of her prisoner outfit.

As time with any visitor was valuable, Lucy spread her ankles so a guard could chain her to the floor just above the stool that she would sit on so that she could talk to Jill, who was on the other side of the glass. Because she could not speak to Jill until she powered the intercom between the glass, Lucy gave her a sheepish look towards her sister before starting. Jill looked down in horror to see a massive dildo protruding straight up from Lucy's stool and Lucy thrusting herself onto it with passion.

Lucy moaned as she took in what she thought must be a number eight dildo. But this was no time to complain as she lifted herself off the dildo and then began to push it right back into her aching vagina. The size of the dildo and the shame of fucking herself in front of her sister helped temper the waves of pleasure that always cut short meetings with her lawyer. After a minute of working on the dildo, Lucy was rewarded with her sister's voice coming across the glass. Now that she had powered the flywheel that kept the intercom turned on, she could fuck herself a little slower and it would still remain on. At least Lucy hoped.

"I heard what happened to you and am going to get you free Lucy," Jill excitedly explained. "I tried to come sooner but getting here and then getting a pass to see you took too long," Jill noted in a less excited voice. "Then there was confusion in locating you as they kept confusing you as prisoner C821DD534F with C922EE877F. And then they demanded I wear this outfit to be able to see you. I almost said no, but now see it is nothing compared to what they have done to you. What is this number they refer to you as?"

Lucy did not know where to start. Already she could feel a powerful orgasm expanding as she was forced to keep fucking this massive dildo to power the intercom voice connection. And there was something in the shame of pumping on this dildo and shaking her breasts in front of her sister that she could not explain. She still felt that initial shame but now it was something more. And seeing her sister in skin-tight latex was a sight she never imagined. It was hard for Lucy to think. So when she did begin to speak she picked up at the last words Jill had spoken.

"C821DD534F is my prisoner ID," Lucy tried to say into the intercom but it was interpreted by the need to loudly moan as the dildo spread her open once again. C is the class of crime I am charged with and 8 is my body type and height." Lucy had to pause to groan as she lifted herself off the dildo and felt her pussy radiate with wet and sticky pleasure. She tried to carry on. "21 was my age and DD of course tells the guards my breast size, 5 is the size of my pussy dildo, 4 of my mouth dildo, and 3 my anal dildo when I was booked. Because of my prison training and punishments, my second ID number is sometimes used in records. But mistress is upset because I am not yet able to take in the larger prison dildos for my new number.

As Lucy lowered herself back onto the number eight dildo, she gave another groan both feeling and realizing how she was changing. "Jill - you have to leave here and this country at once," Lucy begged into the intercom. Just look around." Jill did and gazed through the glass across to the row of many beautiful prisoners also wearing the same outfit as her sister. While the prisoners wore their hair differently, with many ponytails and long flowing hair, they each sported the same prison hat, tight corset, flimsy skirt, stocking, and heels. Like Lucy, their large and belled breasts were prominent as they provocatively jutted out. She noticed that every 20 seconds or so they would also bob up and down on their massive dildos. Some tried to conceal their movements but their quivering breasts and trembling legs made it easy to see what they were doing.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers
12