Women's Stress Ch. 03

Story Info
The Diary.
3.9k words
4
1.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Star41
Star41
9 Followers

At the end of chapter 2, Josh, Amber and Lisa committed themselves to a Triad relationship.

When Josh and Amber committed to a Triad relationship with Lisa, their daughter Emily was 10 years old at the time. Josh and Amber had talked extensively with Emily about their new relationship. Lisa moved in with them and Emily accepted her into her family. The transition went smoothly. Emily and Lisa bonded nicely like stepmother and stepdaughter. They all enjoyed being one happy family.

FAST FORWARD 8 years.

Emily was now 18 years old. Josh, Amber and Lisa were now in their early 40's. They had all been together as a family for 8 years and continued to be as strong as ever. Emily had no problems growing up being raised by her parents and Lisa. She was smart, mature, quiet and very shy. She had an athletic body, 5'-3", 105 lbs. with nice perky tits as she was an excellent runner in school. She had not dated much in school which made her a little naive regarding sex.

She adored her dad who was also a runner and he got Lisa into running and they would all run together. One day while just Lisa and Emily were running together. Emily told Lisa that she wanted to talk to her about something very personal. So, after their run they sat in the park to cool down.

Lisa asked, "So, what do you want to talk about? You know you can talk to me about anything."

Emily said, "Ok, here goes. When I was younger, I knew that you and my parents slept in the same bed. When I got older, I knew you were having sex together. I heard you guys many times. I understand a man and a woman having sex, but I was very curious about two women having sex together. I would lie in my bed masturbating imagining what you and my mom were doing."

Emily paused, to look at Lisa. "Promise me you won't be mad at me."

"Ok, I promise I won't be mad."

Emily continued, "When I was 16, one day you had left your diary out on the kitchen counter. I know that diaries are very personal, but I was so curious that I read it."

Emily's eyes began to tear up, "I'm so sorry."

Lisa immediately hugged her, "It's ok Sweetie don't be sorry."

There was a long silence.

Lisa said, "Its ok if you want to talk later."

Emily replied, "No, I need to finish this." she continued, "I read your diary. I thoroughly realize how much you love them and me. Now, this is the part that I want to know. In your diary you were very explicit about your sex with my parents. I understood the sex between you and my dad. I really want to know more about you and my mom. Especially your orgasms. Are they for real as you described? Mind blowing, body shaking, cumming hard, screaming, toe curling...... I know you have them all the time. Sorry, but I found where you kept all your diaries, and I mainly read from when you met my parents. I love to read them all the time."

Lisa answered, "Wow, I didn't expect that, but Yes, my orgasms are real just as I described. They're extra special when you have them with someone special."

Emily replied, "I masturbate a lot and when I cum, it feels good. But it's nothing like what you described. Is there something wrong with me? Am I really having an orgasm?"

Lisa hugged her again, "There's nothing wrong with you, Sweetie. Every woman is different."

"I'll be going away to college soon. I really want to experience those orgasms that you have before I leave. Will you help me? Please!!!"

"Emily, you really surprised me. Let me think about it."

Two days later, Emily and Lisa went on their run together. Lisa told Emily that she had spoken to her mom about their talk, but never mention anything about the diary. Her mom knew that eventually she would bring up the subject about two women having sex together. She was relieved that she had brought it up to Lisa instead of her. Because she had no idea how to handle it. So, she left it up to Lisa to handle the situation.

Lisa told Emily that they would spend the weekend at the "Retreat". The Retreat was Lisa's old house, that they still kept after Lisa had moved in with Josh and Amber. They would sometimes rent it out as an Airbnb, but they mainly kept it as their quiet rendezvous place.

FRIDAY NIGHT

Lisa told Emily after work they would go out for dinner and then go to the Retreat. During dinner Lisa told Emily that she is the only one that has ever read her diaries and now knows all her secrets. Lisa said she would not hold back anything and would answers any questions.

Lisa said, "So, now that you know all about me. Now, it's your turn."

Emily quietly answered, "There's not much. I made-out on some dates. I did give a boy a hand job once. I thought he liked me; he was nothing but a jerk and an asshole. And the only thing that's been in my pussy has been my fingers. That's it, do you think there's something wrong with me?"

Lisa hugged her. "Trust me, there's nothing wrong with you Sweetie. I'm going to help you unlock your inner self and you will be just fine."

After dinner they went to the Retreat. Lisa sense that Emily was very nervous, but excited. She told her to take a bath to relax.

Lisa called out, "Hey, Sweetie, I left you a present, put it on after your bath and come out."

Emily came out wearing a white Babydoll nightgown with matching lace panties.

Lisa remarked, "You look so sexy. I wanted you to feel sexy too. Do you like it?"

"I really like it. I do feel sexy. It's the first time I ever wore a sexy nightgown." As she did a little spin.

"Come lay on the bed, relax and enjoy the new experience."

The bedroom lights were dimmed low with several candles around the room.

Lisa with her red hair dressed in a sexy black lace nightgown made her look super-hot. At age 40, she kept herself in great shape.

"Wow! Lisa, I never ever seen you like this. Very sexy!!"

Lisa then kissed Emily passionately, not knowing how she would respond. Emily responded with a French kiss. Lisa knew she was over her nervousness. Lisa kissed her neck as she caressed her body. She slowly removed Emily's nightgown, lightly kissing her small perky breast, licking and sucking her nipples making them hard. With light kisses she worked her way down to Emily's inner thighs. She started kissing the front of her panties. Emily, now breathing a little heavier, responded raising her hips to meet her kisses. Her panties were very wet as Lisa slowly removed them, revealing her nicely trimmed bush. She gasps as Lisa blew on her pussy lips following with a kiss. She kissed and licked her pussy lips, before spreading them. Emily was now breathing hard, quietly moaning.

Lisa looked up at her. "Do you like what I'm doing?"

"I really like it, feels soooo good!!!"

Lisa kissed her clit, then flicked her tongue on her clit.

Emily cried out, "Oh my god, oh fuck, that's good." As she arched her back.

Lisa continued licking until Emily exclaimed, "Oh fuck! I think I'm going to cum."

She flicked her tongue faster until she came, panting and grunting with her hips shaking. As Emily lay recovering, Lisa kissed her forehead bushing her hair from her face. Emily opened her eyes and smiled at Lisa.

"That felt so wonderful! That was a real orgasm!"

Lisa gave her a French kiss, reaching down gently rubbing her pussy. They continued kissing as Lisa rubbed her pussy.

"Are you ok with this?"

"It feels so nice. Don't stop."

Lisa licked, sucked her nipples, while still rubbing her pussy. Again, she moved between her legs, licking her clit. Emily was now breathing harder and moaning louder. Lisa with one finger entered her very wet pussy, finger fucking her, licking her clit. Emily was now beside herself. Lisa stopped for a few seconds, then putting 2 fingers into her feeling for her G-spot. Emily gasps, her body jerked when Lisa found it. Licking her clit, massaging her G-spot, gave Emily a uncontrollable screaming orgasm. Emily was now totally spent.

"Sweetie, are you ok?"

"That was so intense, I totally lost it. I had to scream it felt so good."

"I love that that you enjoyed having a screaming orgasm."

Lisa laid down next to her, pulling the covers over them. Emily snuggled up against her, just like a little girl, it made Lisa feel so motherly. She stroked Emily's forehead and hair until she fell asleep.

SATURDAY

In the morning Lisa woke up first. She looked at Emily sleeping so peacefully. She thought to herself, Emily was now 18years old, but still looked like the little girl that she had watched grow up. She wondered if she was doing the right thing.

Emily woke up and asked, "What's up for today?"

"Let's go for a morning run."

"OK, let's do it."

As they ran, they talked about the night before.

"Did you enjoy yourself? Did it live up to your expectation?"

"It was awesome. The first one felt really good, but the second one the sensations were so intense it made me scream. I never came like that before. So that's what a real screaming orgasm feels like."

Emilly stopped.

"What's wrong?"

Emilly hugged her, "Thank you, love you."

As they ran back, it started to rain, and they got soaking wet.

Back at the house they got naked and sensually dried each other off.

Lisa said, "Don't bother getting dress. I'm going to introduce you to something."

She showed her a locked room. She opened it and brought out the Sybian.

Emily smiled with excitement. "I read about the Sibby in your diary, you wrote about it a lot."

Lisa explained putting the Sybian on the bed makes it softer on your knees and not so noisy. She showed her how to get the Sybian ready. She put on the small dildo attachment and lubed it up.

"Since it's your 1st time, take your time use more lube if you need."

"I'm already dripping wet."

Emily straddled the Sybian and slowly worked to insert the dildo into her tight pussy. Using more lube she finally got herself all the way down.

"Because it's your first time, I want you to tell me what you like or don't like. And when you can't speak any more just nod."

Lisa sat in front of Emily giving her a tender kiss before turning on the vibration. Emily gasped as she felt the vibration on her clit, her eyes got wider as the vibration increased.

Lisa looked at her, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I liked it, it feels so good."

She shut her eyes as she tried to control her breathing. Lisa turned up the vibration. Emily began squirming and moaning.

"Are you ready for more?"

Emily briefly opened her eyes and nodded Yes. Lisa turned on the rotation. Emily yelped as her hips jerked uncontrollably. Giving her more rotation and vibration, Emily came grunting and quivering. Lisa held her as she recovered from her 1st Sybian orgasm.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"I love it, give me more."

Over the next 15 minutes, Lisa gave Emily at least 2 or more quivering orgasms. It took several minutes for Emily to recover.

Lisa whispered, "Come on, now it's my turn."

Emily remarked, "Hey, you changed the attachment."

"It's my favorite, the Triple Delight. It does my clit, G-spot and ass all at the same time. Here, take the controls, I'll tell you what to do."

Lisa straddled the Sybian, sliding down on the Triple Delight. She told Emily to work the controls slowly increasing, alternating the vibration and rotation.

"I usually start to come at half vibration and full rotation."

Emily worked it till Lisa was moaning and panting. As she reached the peak setting that Lisa had told her.

Lisa exclaimed, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I 'm coming! Ahhhhhhhh! " As she climaxed.

Emily now armed with the golden setting, took Lisa to multiple orgasms until she signaled her to stop.

Emily asked, "Can I try it? Please can I."

"Of course you can Sweetie. Just take your time and relax."

"I can do it."

She struggled to insert the dildo. After several attempts and a massive amount of lube she was able to take it all.

With a sign of relief, "It's in. Its big, but it feels so good!"

Lisa gave her a loving smile, a hug and a tender kiss. "Enjoy the ride."

She turned on the rotation first increasing it until she could tell by Emily's facial expressions and moans that it was massaging her G-spot. She then turned on the vibration.

Emily jerked her hips, "Oh fuck! That feels so good! "

Lisa kissed her again, then kissed her breast sucking her nipples as she worked the controls. Emily with her eyes closed, mouth open was panting and moaning in total pleasure. Increasing and alternating the vibration/ rotation Emily was on the edge.

Emily cried, "I'm going come."

"Not yet Sweetie." As she turned down the controls.

Emily opened her eyes, breathing hard. Looked at Lisa and nodded Yes.

Lisa worked the controls edging her two more times. Emily was now sweating, her hair was a mess, her body squirming aching to come. Lisa took her to the edge,

again, holding her there for a few seconds before taking her over the edge. Emily screamed as her body exploded, spasming uncontrollably, her orgasm seem to last forever before finally collapsing into Lisa's arms.

Exhausted she laid on the bed falling asleep. Emily finally woke up to the sweet smell of pizza as she went to the kitchen.

"Good you're awake. Go take a shower and then we can have pizza for dinner."

Looking very relax Emily was wearing a T-shirt with sweatpants. Lisa had on a comfy lounge outfit. As they ate, they talked about the Sybian experience.

With a glowing smile Emily said, "That Triple Delight was awesome, so intense. I felt waves of pleasure going through my clit, G-spot and butt hole over and over again until an overwhelming released, then a warm fuzzy feeling all over. I loved it.!"

"Now you know where we keep the Sybian. You're welcome to use it anytime and enjoy trying out all the attachments."

"So, what's the code for the door lock."

Lisa smiled, "It's your Birthday of course. Your dad picked it." Lisa added, "How about we take a break and relax."

They laid on the bed, looking for something to watch, but found nothing they liked. So, they just talked.

Lisa questioned, "Emily, I want to know something. You said after you read my diary that I left out. You looked and found all my other diaries and read from when I met your parents. So, did you really read all 8 years of my diaries?"

"After I read the one you left out. I was so obsessed. I wanted to know everything about the relationship with you and my parents. Because I only knew what I was told about it. I'm sorry if I over stepped. And yes, I read them all, several times. I especially liked your explicit sex comments. They made me really horny reading them."

"You shouldn't be sorry. I totally understand you wanting to know everything. I hope you now have a better understanding of the kind of relationship we have. Some people think it's not normal."

Emily responded, "I don't care what people think. I love that you're part of my family and would never want anyone else. You will always be a big part of my life."

Lisa changing the subject asked, "So, which sex comments?"

"If I tell you, can we do it?"

Lisa hesitated, "Sure why not, what was it?"

"You said that you loved the feeling of being trapped under my mom in the 69 position and that you had to lick your way out. Did I tell it right?"

Lisa embarrassed, " Oh my god. You really did read every detail. You picked a good one, it's one of your mom's favorite positions. To tell you the truth, thinking about doing it with you is getting me wet."

Emily ripped off her clothes, then helped Lisa get naked. They kissed, passionately as they rubbed each other's clit. Emily couldn't wait any longer as straddled Lisa's face lowering her wet pussy onto Lisa's waiting tongue. Emily lowered her mouth on Lisa's clit, licking the best she could. Lisa was fucking her wet pussy with her tongue, switching with licks on her clit. Emily tried to keep licking but could no longer concentrate as all she could do was moan from the waves of pleasure. Lisa pushed Emily's hood back exposing her swollen clit. Lisa sucked her clit, within in seconds Emily came screaming with her hips quivering uncontrollably. Lisa

held onto Emily's hips not letting her get off. She relentlessly continued sucking her clit. Emily was now screaming as she came a second time stronger than the first. Lisa rolled Emily onto her back, holding her as she recovered. After a few minutes Emily finally opened her eyes.

"Are you ok, Sweetie?"

"I'm still tingling but feel so relax."

Lisa gave her a tender kiss. "I believe you just experienced a hard orgasm."

As they both lay on the bed, Emily noticed that Lisa was quietly masturbating herself. She realized that she was not able to satisfy Lisa as she was distracted by her orgasms.

Emily whispered, "Let me help you.", as she moved between Lisa's legs.

Remembering what Lisa did to her, she sucked her clit and finger fucked her until Lisa came moaning and quivering.

As they laid cuddled on the bed.

Emily asked, "You said I could ask you anything."

"Yes, I did say that. So, what do you want to know?"

"Does my dad make you and my mom come like that?"

"Wow, That's a loaded question. But absolutely, YES! He's the best, your mom will totally agree with me."

Continuing on her train of thought, Lisa blurted out, "I love it when he fucks us so deep making your mom and I scream like crazy."

Lisa realized what she just said, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I feel so bad for talking about your dad like that. I know how you adore him; I shouldn't have said that. I apologize."

Emily smiled, "It's ok, no worries. Now, I know everything in your diaries about my dad is true. I'm so glad that you love him as much as my mom and I do."

"I love being a part of your family. It's the best thing that ever happened to me."

Emily with a naughty smile, "Do you think..."

Lisa immediately cut her off, "Absolutely not!", she added, "You will meet someone, whether a guy or girl or both and you will know if it's the right person. Just like when I met your mom and dad, I knew."

"Oh well, it was just a thought."

SUNDAY

Lisa woke up first and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. She then went to the bedroom, gently kissing Emily on the cheek.

"Good morning, Sweetie. I made your favorite, pancakes."

With a big smile Emily said, "You're always so nice to me. You always make me feel so special."

"You are special. So, what would you like to do before we have to go back? We can do whatever you like."

Emily said, "I got you a little something." Handing her a beautiful, wrapped present.

Lisa excitedly opened the present. With a shock look on her face, exclaimed "Oh, my god!!!!"

Emily said, "It's your secret fantasy. I read it in your diary, I picked the Pink Jewel butt plug because it looked so cool! I wasn't sure, so I got the small size."

"You're full of surprises. I don't know what to say."

"Say, I'll try it. I know you want to. You wrote about it many times in your diary. I'll help you; I even watched a You tube."

Lisa didn't put up much of an argument.

"Ok, I been wanting to try it for a long time."

Lisa went into the bathroom to prepare herself, taking a relaxing bath.

"I think I'm ready."

Emily excitedly took charge, she put Lisa on all fours, fully exposing her beautiful ass. Emily kissed her ass, massaged and licked her butt hole. She continued for several minutes; Lisa was feeling pretty good, quietly moaning. Emily lubed her butt hole and slowly inserted her finger into her. Lisa pushed back against her finger as Emily slowly fucked her. Emily stopped and applying more lube, she pushed the butt plug against her butt hole. She slowly teased her for several minutes adding more lube and finally pushing the plug into her. Lisa gasped as she accepted the plug.

"OH, it feels so good. I feel so full. I really like how it feels."

Star41
Star41
9 Followers
12